Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Previously Spiral Castle (V.iral E.mpire S.yndicate HQ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:17 pm
The man and his digimon smirked as they reached the spiral tower. The digimon, Wizardmon, looked towards his tamer and nodded "Yes, its time" He said. The tamer nodded his indigo eyes glowing with digisoul. He held the newly recovered chaos digivice in the air as it glowed as well. "Digisoul activate!" he shouted. Suddenly the glow grew and formed into a raven shape before flying at the door and opened it. The tamer then turned towards his digimon and they nodded. "You did good kid" the digimon said to him showing a warm smile, that was comforting to the tamer, but to others creepy. With that they entered the tower.

Once they got inside the digimon frowned "Well this place certainly has fallen behind" he said to his tamer. The tamer smirked finding the digimon correct. He then sighed "I come seeking Lord Lucemon! hear me!" He yelled to the dark hallway knowing that he'd never find the digimon unless Lucemon willed it. The tamer and digimon then knelt waiting for a sign that they were herd. "Lord Lucemon I have brought you a gift" the digimon yelled out. During this time the tamers digivice began to softly glow as if breathing and waiting. This digivice would seem familiar for it was the chaos digivice.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:38 pm
The castle would remain silent and would not give an answer to the duo's request for a few moments. After that period of silence, a pair of footsteps would descend down the red-carpeted staircase. "Ah... a gift for Lucemon. I wonder who would bring him a present." The mysterious answerer would be SkullSatamon, walking on his walking stick. "Now don't leave us in suspense, what is it?  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:07 pm
The man and the digimon smiled when they saw a digimon appeared. This time the digimon stood and walked over to Skullsatamon leaving the tamer to kneel and wait. "I bring a corrupted tamer who seeks purpose I believe Lucemon will be pleased...besides, he could be useful with the tamer Marcus" He said to the Skullsatamon. He then gestured towards the tamer "May I present Chris Shadowheart" the digimon said. The tamer looked up from where he was kneeling to look at the digimon before standing and nodding towards Skullsatamon his eyes showing no recognition of the digimon.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:39 pm
"Ah wizardmon! I heard you left for Wicantry or where-ever you're from." The skeleton would chuckle like an old man and would then look at the boy. He would walk down closer and examine the lad. "This one seems quite familiar, but seems that time has taken that memory from me... who is he again? Chris Shadowheart? Where did you find him?" The digimon would walk circles around Wizardmon and Chris like a vulture would his prey. "Sonny, do you know what you're getting into?" he would ask, stopping front from of him and resting both armored hands on his staff.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:49 pm
The wizard digimon glared at the skeleton as he mentioned Wizardmons home dimension. He didn't like it when people mocked him, it, or his abilities. If they weren't in the tower he might have been tempted to act upon it, but for now he bit back his words. "He is an aspiring tamer, one who I've found to hold much potential, I was sent by Lord Lucemon to keep tabs on him" He said answering the questioning digimon. When the skeleton began to circle Chris he barely showed any signs of noticing the digimons actions. When he finally stopped Chris's expression was distant at best, as if emotions and social interactions were something he hadn't delt with in quite some time. "Does it matter? If he has answers I seek then I will risk what I must" He said simply as if the price didn't matter to him. Around Chris's neck was his still shattered crest, it was a sole reminder of one of his last interactions with what had once been a close friend, and now barely a memory. "Now will you lead us to Lucemon?" Asked Chris to the skeleton.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:19 pm
The skullsatamon would be taken aback by Chris's demanding tone. "Hmph... You hear that Lucemon? This lad seems to be possessed with the need to meet you. I dunno how you do it, but I don't envy you at all." The skull satamon would shake his head and walk off the the side, talking under his breath, leaving a open view of the rookie digimon standing at the top of the stairs.

"Ah, Chris... a year later and you come to accept my invitation. What fun this will be for the Marcus lad, if only I knew where he went." The angelic child would walk down the stairs slowly with his wings draw together on his back.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:32 pm
Chris listened as the skeleton spoke to the angel digimon. It seemed like this might be a fairly common occurrence. Then again didn't everyone end up making a deal with the devil eventually. Once Skull Satamon was gone Chris and Wizardmon turned towards Lucemon. "Its been a long time" Wizardmon said to Lucemon giving a small smile at seeing someone who he hadn't seen in quite some time. "I do hope our arrival isn't a problem" The wizard said to the angel. When Chris herd mention of Marcus he was confused. Suddenly his mind was assaulted with images and scenes of Marcus, but not enough to answer any of his questions. The last one was of the day they last saw Lucemon and Chris lost Marcus, he could feel the pain in the memory, but once the memory was gone so was the pain. He shook his head clearing his mind "Yes I come to accept your invitation...I would be honored to help you" He said bowing to the digimon. "Perhaps I can be of help, I may be able to find this Marcus character" He said trying to offer his hand. He knew Marcus was important to all of this, but in his damaged mind he had no idea how.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:46 pm
Lucemon could tell that there was something different at Chris, he wasn't his usual mopy self at the mention of Marcus's name. There was a slight moment, but not enough for what he was expecting. He would raise an eyebrow at the request to help. "Oh... you must have had amnesia." Lucemon would look at the wizardmon. "Is this your doing, warlock?" Lucemon would glare at the wizardmon as if he were another servant to his high and mighty position and power.

Like SkullSatamon, Lucemon would reach the bottom of the steps and examine Chris for any sign of a possible attack. Though he was not worried, he did remember Chris swearing to get revenge for the deal that Marcus had made with him, saying that he'd [Lucemon] stolen Marcus from him. "And how do I know that you're even capable of carrying out my assignments? And if you are, is it worth your soul?"  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:00 pm
Wizardmon could see the surprise Lucemon had by Chris's reaction, or rather lack thereof. When he mentioned that Chris had amnesia he just shrugged "That would make sense, but its different, fragments and shards...I suppose I just don't want to remember somethings...It's better that way" Chris said to him. Interestingly Chris showed no fear, nor anger towards Lucemon almost as if he viewed him as he would every other digimon. When Lucemon changed his attention towards Wizardmon the digimon frowned for a moment before shrugging "Not exactly, it does appear that its just a side effect of corruption, that happened long before I did anything" He said.

It wasn't long before Lucemon examined Chris to see if he would do anything, but Chris didn't react. All his thoughts of hatred or revenge appeared to have passed. "Well I suppose that all you can do is trust me, and lets face it you probably remember more of what I can do than I do" He said to the angel. "But I suppose I can do this" He said pulling out his digivice and charging it with digisoul once again appearing in a large raven form behind him. His damaged crest sparking a bit at this action. This wasn't a true show of power, but it did show that he had much more control over his digisoul than when they last met. "As for what its worth, well...I have no place here, I'm willing to pay what I must to get a purpose again, so what do I have to lose" He said sounding almost like a lost child if his voice hadn't remained emotionless.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:47 pm
"I see." Lucemon would have an emotionless frown as he listened to each individual's response. "Trust is such a misguided, over used word. If you think about it, do we ever truly trust one another?" The angelic digimon would look Chris into his cold, empty eyes that portrayed pint up rage, anger, sadness, turmoil, and just about every other negative emotion possible. "I know I don't..." He didn't like it, this Chris fellow was much too compliant with his wishes, much too perfect for the job. But the sight of another digisoul within reach made him shiver with anticipation. This soul form was quite different, Marcus's took the form of a red sphere with a ring of data, almost similar to a planet, but Chris's was totally different. This digisoul took the form of a raven and it was quite peculiar, quite rare in fact.

"Very interesting..." Lucemon had to hold his hand back from instantly wanting to grab the soul raven. "I would say that you would be a fool to give up such a majestic possession, but if it's not value to you then I will simply take it and add it to my growing collection." He would spin around and start to walk up the stairs. He would stop at the middle of the stairs and would speak without turning, "Very well, I don't know how sincere you are to this... business, so I will test you." He would take a moment to think on the task. "Go out into the field and bring me back a tamer with a soul that burns bright. If I am to collect, I cannot do it from you because then you will be of no use to me as I am out of artificial souls. Only then will I accept you and make you a full blooded dark tamer."  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:19 pm
The tamer frowned as he listened to Lucemon. He supposed the digimon had a point it was foolish to fully trust someone, it always ended up hurting in the end. Chris paused at the end of the thought it seemed strangely bitter and wasn't sure where it had come from. This was when Lucemon met his eyes and a cold feeling flowed through him. All the negative feelings he couldn't remember seemed to hit him at once only to fade as soon as the gaze was broken. It left him feeling chillded.

When he herd Lucemon call him a fool to give up his digisoul Chris didn't entirely understand. However, his digisoul flared slightly as if showing it had some of its own resistance before dispersing. When Lucemon offered him a test Chris nodded knowing even if he didn't know all of the details he would follow what was requested at the very least to see where it would lead him. "A tamer is my target? Sounds exciting" He said curious as to who his target would be. When he herd he could become a dark tamer he became even more interested. Something about it appealed to him and he wanted to know why. With that he bowed to Lucemon "We shall return soon" He said. With that Chris turned to Wizardmon and gestured for them to head out. As they left he looked at his digivice and began to use it to locate other tamers. He could notice a mass of tamers in another area, even stranger still there was a marking in the digivice, one of them was listed as a friend. That was all he needed to see he had his target, and he was going to find out who this person was.

[Exit to unknown]  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games