Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Digi-Battlefield Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:48 pm
Well then let us allow our digimon to decide the more experienced. Z'd Garurumon got into a pouncing position his cybernetic brain analyzing the opponent for any weakness. The Canine used his nose to lock onto the limbs of his opponent and when finished yelled out "Full Metal Blaze!" Panels opened up all over his body and began to rain bullets at his enemy.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:01 pm
Chris frowned as Z'd began to fight, the bullets would be hard to dodge, but he had faith in Phantom after all he got the name for a reason. As the bullets began Phantom raised his shield and took the brunt of the damage. He then smirked "Is that all, let me show you what I can do" he said. In a flash it seemed as Phantoms speed had doubled. He now moved like a flash almost "Cruel Balmong!" He said as he rushed again and this time stabbed at the giant digimon. Once he stabbed he readied himself knowing that close ranged fighting was no easy task against such a digimon.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:40 pm
Z'd was unaffected by the speed boost, his mechanical mind and brain breaking even the fastest movements into slow motion. As the spear cam in hot, the large canine used his teeth to catch the spear, effectively stopping the attack short, with the flick of its head it tossed the warrior down towards the ground.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:26 pm
The dark knight was flung to the ground with a powerful impact forming a rather large dust cloud. There was silence for a moment before a symbol glowed for a moment "Chaos Shot!" was herd as a large blast was fired. Phantom had taken advantage of the situation to fire a powerful blast from near point blank distance. Granted he had hurt himself in the process, but to him it was well worth it to harm the wild animal.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:42 pm
The blast stuck Z'd in his lower jaw, its sheer power sending the armored dog head over heals. The armor on the jaw had held up for now, though if examined some fraction lines could be seen. Rolling from its back onto its feet, the digimon opened its mouth and fired a laser beam at its enemy, the beam going just low towards the knights feet.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:20 pm
Phantom watched as his attack made impact, this caused him to smirk. However, when he noticed the incoming blast he quickly jumped into the air. The beam struck the ground but the debris shot into the air was enough to send him flying for a moment. "I grow tired of this" Phantom said. He looked at Chris and nodded "Time to move to the next phase" He said. The knight then threw his spear into the air. Then a large beam of a deep red energy launched from the digivice and consumed Phantom. "Chaos Gallantmon mode change into.." Suddenly his arms and legs grew out from the light and were almost see through. Quickly the light faded as Phantom caught his newly changed spear "Core mode" He said. He then glared at the beast his current form now larger. "I am the ghostly dark knight, Phantom" He said. He then pointed his spear at Z'd "Call Leo!" He said as a large Lion head appeared and circled around him before charging at Z'd. He then readied his shield for an incoming attack.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:20 am
Z'd was confused at how to react as the change happened, He decided to test the new digimon by firing a few missiles at its body.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:44 pm
Phantom watched as the missiles came at him and he smirked "Now we play" he whispered before he rushed at them at an amazing speed. With his shield ready he took the brunt of the attack, but this allowed him to get much closer although causing him to take a large amount of damage. As he got close to Z'd he raised his spear "Chaos Slash" He yelled as he swung with full power at the digimon with the intent to do severe damage.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:36 pm
(Sorry man there has been a slight change of plans)

Zeed Garurumon pounced forwards, Swiping at the blade slash with his left paw, and using his right to sweep at phantoms feet. In a movement of fear, halfway through he changed his path of motion. The ground under the digimon's feet broke open. A rift formed and spread to the feet of Ehud and all of his digimon. A stream of data shot forth from the crevice enveloping All of the digimon and catching ZeedGarurumon by his heel. In a flash of light, all of them were transported.

Ehud Immediately Jumped into he air as a reaction, He wrapped his arms over his head as he did so in order to protect himself. the next thing he knew the light had transported them. The now floated in open space. Duftmon, Alphamon, Anubismon, MaloMyotismon, Ravemon, and Cherubimon Virus caught the others that could not fly, and the grouping began to float down. As they descended, Ehud scanned the horizon to see if he could find the other tamer who had challenged him, but alas He could no longer see him.

In a fit of rage Ehud cursed under his breath. As they landed Ehud noticed the tamer from earlier who had stood and walked off. Milking his entrance Ehud said to the tamer in a loud overbearing voice. "I am a god here, do you not understand that? did you really believe that you could escape? Now, Show me your digimon and try to best me in honest battle!" Ehud watched the other tamer scramble rapidly to take out his digivice.

The young man cringed in fear as he saw the sadistic b*****d who had killed the others land in front of him. He had believed that he was there to apply for an apprentice ship under a normal person, he had not expected a massacre. Fumbling for his digivice, he called forth all of his partners. "LucemonCM, Choas Gallantmon, Chirinmon, Murmuxmon, Imperialdramon PM, and SaberLeomon, COME FORTH!" The digimon materialized infront of him.

Ehud was taken aback To think a tamer with this much power had fled before. Taking out his digivice he replied. Well, I was waiting to use there for later, but their blood lust will consume me if I do not use them now. "MirageGaogamonRM, Slide Digivolve to Callismon!, Hermmon, Come Forth, Dominimon Realize!" as theses digimon came forth, Ehud addressed the other tamer. "This is my Trifecta of power. The reapers of fear. With only the three of them, You shall meet your downfall."

The boy cursed under his breath. He tried to scan the digimon opposing him with his digivice, but to no avail, There was no data stored about them. "three on six? that is hardly a fair fight! you will lose in mere moments. Saber Leomon, and Imperialdramon, take out that angel. Chirinmon, Lucemon, You take the down that Demonic Wizard, and Murmuxmon, Chaos Gallantmon you guys take down that over sized beast!

Callismon smirked as his opponents charged him. Flexing his muscels he jumped high into the air. With his left arm he aimed for the dark knights head. "Trinity Shot!" He rumbled and three bullets fired simultaneously from his gun, the bullets each glowing a different color. The bullets began to twist around each other and collided with the knights chest. As the bullets struck, they each imploded sucking in the matter around the strike. Before Chaos Gallantmon knew what was happening, his chest had disappeared and his data began streaming away from his body. he was killed before his head had a chance to roll on the ground. Murmuxmon paid no attention her fallen comrade and utilizing its wings, jumped at Callismon. It attacked using Gehena Flame. As the flame consumed Callismon, He had no defense against it. Singing his fur, he peaked his jump and began to fall, aiming his trajectory at the murmuxmon. His weight sent him downwards like a comet and as he fell he grabbed the demons face with his claw and slammed its face into the ground. Lifting the digimon by it head, he promptly took a bite out of its neck then tossed its lifeless corps behind him.

Diminimon chuckled darkly to himself as the tiger and the dragonic man charged at him. "Heavens Shield" he cried and simply mocked the other two digimon as they began to attack him. It was the perfect shield no attacks had ever penetrated it and it covered his entire body. He watched as the two opposing digimon attacked him, using their power and exhausting themselves. After he judged both of them were running low on energy, he released his shield. Saber was rushing forward with a bit aimed at his left arm, and Imperialdramon PM was swinging his sword at the back of his neck. Grabbing the Sabertooths fangs, he swung the beast upward allowed it to take the sword attack slicing it in two. As the severed body began to turn into data, Dominimon used his sword and in a flash of speed gutted the dragon man.

Hermmon faced off with his two opponents, Lucemon and Chirinmon were not Mega level, but both easily had as much power as a normal Mega. "I tire of this battle before it starts. I say to you, BEGONE!" With a wave of his staff he created a portal behind the two opposing digimon then using a second spell pushed them through with a wall of energy. Then he opened up a portal to the same world and disappeared into it. After some time had passed, A portal reappeared an Hermmon came back through it. His outfit was more drenched in red than normal and he had a wicked grin on his face. "They were tastey! Is there more where that came from?"

The look on the other tamer was totally terrified. in a mere five minutes every one of his digimon had perished. wrought with grief, the man fell to the ground, his digimon's data dissipating into the wind, not even an egg to recover with.

Ehud smiled maliciously. "You know I could kill you, but I think it would be funnier to allow you to live and forever wallow in your misery. You will never get them back, and you will never recover. All you have left is revenge, but face it. I am a God, and you a mere ant. you should just give up and fall of the next cliff you come across." With that, Ehud turned about and walked off, his digital army in his wake.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:54 am
{(OOC: Enter from Tropical Jungle )}

~ɱąՐʗυՏ ℈ɠσs~
User Image

Stepping out into the wasteland, Marcus would admire how the landscape had not changed at all. The land would still be as barren as it was so long ago with pieces of the ground floating around them as the area tried to retain its form. Marcus could see chains of digital code hoping large islands of rock together to create a rather mystical realm. He remembered hearing stories about this place and how death here meant that you were dead for good, data scattered to the havoc of this realm, never to reform again.

Marcus would pull his digivice, analyzing the new form once more and then the message that said they were to meet here. He began to analyze the field for any signs of life other than himself.

Hiro, Destin, and Himaki would follow behind him, too strong to be affected by the reversing effects of this place. The sapping effects would still effect them mentally as the feel of separation of code caused hairs to stick up in anticipation.

"HELLO!!" Marcus would call out as he walked through dense fog and floating rocks. "Chris... are you here?" As he traveled deeper in, he would notice that there seemed to be signs of a fight, the question was... between whom. There would be a feeling of darkness calling out to the pits of his stomach and beckoning for him to turn back. "Hello!! Chris... any body! IS SOMEONE OUT THERE!!"

User Image PaRtY: DestinUser Image HiroUser Image ArakuneUser Image

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:46 pm
Ehud heard a voice calling out from not to far away. "My next victim!" he let out with a small laugh. Anubismon, Find the source, return then take us there. The rest of you. Stay with me.

Anubismon nodded and in a silent warp dissipated. He reappeared just as stealthily a mile away about 300 feet in the air, listening intently with his dog like ears for the sound of people nearby. He systematically searched the area in this way until he pinpointed a Dark haired tamer with three digimon. As he found them, he returned to Ehud's side. Nodding in his own mute style, He touched his tamers shoulder which connected him to all the digimon that were materialized and as a unit the popped directly in front of the new comer onto the battle field.

"So you have come to apply as the others have. You are in luck I still have not found a worth tamer to become my apprentice. However, this does not mean that you automatically gain the job." Ehud looked back at his army and signaled Ravemon to advance on the new tamer, intent to test his battle abiliity. As the winged warrior advanced. Ehud stated very darkly "Realize that if your digimon die here, you will not get them back."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:26 pm
{(OOC: )}

~ɱąՐʗυՏ ℈ɠσs~
User Image

The feeling of a greater evil's presence only grew and for a moment it seemed like it was moving closer to them. Marcus remained adamant in his search, convinced that no one and nothing would deter him from his quest. That wasn't until he showed up. The very feeling that said he should turn back fled at the very sight of this man that had appeared before him with a rather large team of formidable digimon. At first glance Marcus was stricken with an outrageous amount of fear that had him frozen in place.

"Who ar--" Before Marcus could even get his words out, he was already being challenged to a life or death situation. His mind zoomed back to those words that Boltmon said to him on his first visit to this place and how similar they were aside from the "application" portion, that part completely threw him for a loop.

His hand shook as he tried to reach for his digivice. He'd never need so afraid in his life and he wasn't sure how to place this fear. Time stood still for a moment as his mind and emotions began to bicker back and forth on his options and how as they spoke, the choice fight or flight was slowly disappearing from their grasp.

"We're with you..." A comment came out, knocking him from his mental monologue. The voices of his digimon from conversations past began to flood his mind.
"You're quite the interesting individual, you shall make a fine specimen for my studies."
"Your hesitation makes me sick! If you're going to fight, then by all means fight!"
"In good and in evil we'll follow you, that's what friends are for."

It still wasn't clear on what this person was talking about, but he sure wasn't going to let some mystery man with a big ego stop him. His hand quickly moved to grasp his newly formed digivice. His other hand gripped with determination causing a spark of digisoul like flint to steel to create a small flame of gray numbers. "Apprentice?! I don't know who you are, but you've got the wrong guy! Himaki!"

"OI!" the gatomon would call out as he rushed to the head, standing in between Marcus and the approaching Ravemon.

"Digisoul..." The scene would change as Marcus went into his newly discovered digivolution sequence. The dark-haired tamer spins his digivice by its basic ring and catches it with the conductor prongs pointing at his digisoul covered hand."FULL.." In a swift moment he pulled both together, allowing his digisoul to flow into the device and screen to glow If the words:

D_I_G_I_V_O_L_U_T_I_O_N_
A_C_T_I_V_A_T_EUser Image

With all the digisoul loaded, he points the device up to Gatomon and yells the last part of his digivolution sequence. "CHARGE!!"

A streak of white light erupts from the screen of the digivice and spirals around the white feline digimon.
"Gatomon Shinka!"
The cats body begins to glow and crows human-shape. The beam spirals and splits before materializing into multiple rays that then dissolve into feathers. which then attach to the digimon's body, giving a newer form to the digimon. Two spheres of light appears on the new digimon's arms, turning into a shield and a show. There is a caw in the background as a bird-like figure appears and lands on the white knight's shoulder.

"VALKYRIEMON!!" The new digimon shifts its stance as it beams at the other opposing bird digimon who's color and feathers completely opposed his own. "Marcus... your orders?" He asks, not turning his gaze from the bird.

"Don't... die."

User Image PaRtY: DestinUser Image HiroUser Image HimakiUser Image

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:01 pm
Ravemon studied its opponent. They both had four limbs not counting their wings, and bot of them wielded swords for weapons. The white bird had a companion in the form of a small golden bird. "Well, looking at you is like looking in a mirror. Aside from the simple fact that I am evil, and you look like one of those disgusting world peace advocates. But at the end of our flight only one of us shall descend, the other becoming a literal part of the wind." With a running start Ravemon rushed straight at the Valkyrimon. A meter away Ravemon jumped into the air and drew his katana, holding it defensively as he allowed his wings to catch him pulling him high into the sky. He would allow his antagonist to take the first action.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:37 pm
{(OOC: )}

~ɱąՐʗυՏ ℈ɠσs~
User Image

Don't die... Those two words meant a lot to this feline gone avian digimon. After analyzing the opposing digimon he gave a smirk to the Ravemon as he noticed that his appearance gave him a little cover. "Oh buddy, you have the wrong idea about me." He said under his breath with a chuckle. As he watched his opponent take to the sky, he figured it would be best to keep distance in case the digimon was a little too fast up close. With a save of his sword, a gust of mystical wing would engulf it and turn it into a silvery crossbow that glistened in the light of the corrupted sky. "Mr. Birdie, you have the completely wrong idea about me! Laser Javelin!" As if by quick draw, the Valkyrimon fires multiple beam shots into the air, all aimed at the Ravemon.

Marcus figures that this fight will get a little out of hand and jumps back with Gaomon and Leomon at either side. "So..." he calls out to the tamer, "Who the heck are you?!"

User Image PaRtY: HimakiUser Image DestinUser Image HiroUser Image

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:39 pm
Ravemon was momentarily surprised at the long range weapon. As beams fired, he folded in his wings and began free falling back to earth. One of the beams hit his left foot on his toe obliterating that bit of data. He sailed towards the ground, when he was a few feet away, he unfurled his wings and allowed the wind to form under his wings. Using the momentum from the fall, he angeled himself at the Valkyriemon "Spiral Raven Claw". Spinning through the Air, he used his left claw to slash at his opponent's gut, hoping to cause critical damage.

I am Ehud! You would not have heard of me for I arise from the abyss of darkness that is within every mans soul. I am the master of time! I come to Destroy!" Ehud studied his opponent. He claimed that he was not seeking to become his apprentice, however his aura showed his worth. "You have a sense of devastating power within you, but you have not unleashed it. Tell me, Why do you shy away from your true potential? You could surpass even me if you had a mind and a source with which to do it!" Ehud wondered if his opponent was holding back. As opposed to waiting to see if he was, Ehud simply began to tap into the dark crystal in his possession. Channeling the energy from it he began to direct the energy towards his opponent hoping to provoke him to showing his true skill. "Show me, What power are you in charge of?" he yelled out, his voice growing more grotesque as energy flowed through him. Each of his digimon seemed to be effected by the energy as well, as each of them seemed to become more twisted than they were moments before. Ravemon however was excluded from this new power as he was not in close vicinity to Ehud's digivice, but instead high in the sky.  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games