Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Digi-Battlefield Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:11 pm
{(OOC: )}

~ɱąՐʗυՏ ℈ɠσs~
User Image

Marcus would be taken aback as yet another person noticed this "power" that lied within him. He was starting to get annoyed by the fact that everyone else but him could see it. He would look down at the ground for a moment as the man explained who he was, his purpose, and what he'd seen within Marcus. "Why... why do I shy away? Because... because I just want people to leave me the HELL ALONE!!" He would cry out with anger allowing his gray-coloured soul to completely consume him.

Like nails on a chalk board, both Gaomon and Leomon would fall to their knees from the power of being right next to Marcus during his little outburst of power. His digivice would figuratively explode with a bright light that would cause both of the digimon to digivolve to their corrupted mega forms, Hiro to Chaosmon and Destin to Zeedgarurumon.

"Want me to stop holding back, fine... I'll take you up on your offer, but know this..." He would close his orange colored eyes and chuckle, "but you might lose a digimon. Himaki! END IT!"

Himaki was a little surprised by how easily his first attack hit the mark and smirked, but tried his best to keep from getting cocky. He quickly jumps back to try to keep a good distance, but frowns as his opponent draws closer, of course he had his own tactic for it thanks to the shield on his left arm and the literal bird's eye view thanks to his companion, Freyja. "You call this challenge?! I'm not impressed!" He alternates arms to bring his shield up to take most of the blow from Ravemon's Spiral Raven Claw. On impact he would smirk at the bird and blow a kiss. "Sanction Storm!" His shield would begin to glow causing a tornado would raise below them that would consume the both of them, pulling in rocks and other debris that was around them.

While the tornado rages, a rock comes rushing at them to either force both to back away or get hit in the process.

Marcus covers his face with his arm as he stares at the force of Valkyrimon.

User Image PaRtY: HimakiUser Image DestinUser Image HiroUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:16 pm
Ravemon's eyes widened in surprise as hi opponent stepped it up a notch. A tornado began the moment that Ravemon touched Valkyriemon's shield and sent him flying at a down ward angle towards Ehud. He had no control of his flight the wind being generated by the tornado pushing him back. As he cam towards the ground, he positioned himself horizantally and instead of hitting the ground, began to run on the ground momentarily then jumped into the air once more. The tornado acknowledging the fact that his foe was now within it. Thinking on his feet he raised his sword 'Chououmaru' into the air and cried out "Raichar Blast!" A bolt of lightning shot into the air straight up. As it flew higher it gathered in all Static electricity and then arced firing back to earth towards the tallest object, Valkyriemon's tornado. The black lightning entered the weather hazard directly through the center, discharging into the wind as it well charging the entire system with electricity.

Ehud laughed as his opponent cracked. "I see you want to, but you have not the training to control it. I would train you. But for now you are not ready." turning to his Duftmon he said "Make the preparations to appease this man's crisis of identity." With that he turned back and watched his Ravemon masterfully counter his opponents attack. The Dark crystal still channeled through him. And as he watched the battle he bagan to channel to into Ravemon. In the back of his mind he began to hear words as he had many times before. he knew what it meant, but could not deal with it at the moment.

Release me. I am the king of the beasts and I will grant you your wish of domination. Do not leave me in here a moment longer. I will make the world your pawn. All must fall before me. I am the KING!  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:30 am
Freyja would caw madly at sensing an oncoming threat as Valkyrimon floated idly within his whirlwind of a barrier. Sadly it would be too late as the electricity was quickly upon them, giving them and the captured rocks a good shock. The tornado would then die down, shooting rocks in all directions and leaving a stunned digimon on one knee. "Dammit, that wasn't my best performance, but I'm not done... not at all." He would quickly draw for his crossbow and would fire multiple 'living' shots at the ravemon, honed in on his location. He then latches his crossbow and moves to his shield to pull a hidden blade, the fenrir blade. "Come at me, bro!" A glint of chaotic soul causes Himaki to lose his footing and look back at Marcus to see himself breaking down once again to the power of his own corruption.

"Shut up... I... I am in control!" Marcus struggles to bring himself up to his feet and notices that his own outburst triggered both Hiro and Destin's dark digivolutions. Dammit, I'm losing again... must get control.

You never had control and you never will... give into the darkness of your emotions a familiar voice would call to him from within his mind.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:26 am
Ehud chuckled as his opponent seemed to be arguing with himself. But his attention was grabbed back by the crystal. He had heard a new voice. Was there another Demonic beast buried under the layers of twisted darkness? He had to find out. Focusing on the crystal, he allowed everything else to fade until he was in utter blackness, only the purple crystal floating sickly in front of him. "I Command You, reveal yourself!" Waves of purple emanated from the crystal. Ehud could feel the power and began harnessing it to release more energy. He mentally jabbed at the crystal with his full force. His very life force and being going into every hit. With every blow he nashed his teeth pain exploding in every pore of his body. Striking again and again he could feel his very soul diminishing at the same rate as the evil bonds released. The Great angels themselves has built this prison, and to unfurl it was a feat of great will. As he felt he was on his last blow, Ehud lashed out full force causing himself to temporarily black out.

Ravemon Was surprised to see his opponent survive with very little damage. As the arrows came at him, he used Chououmaru once more this time shooting a bolt of lightning at each arrow turning them to dust. He watched Valkriemon reveal a few more weapons and then lose focus. That was his chance. Flying through the air at top speed, Ravemon shot towards his opponent at blinding speeds, In a revers handed spin, He struck out with his blade right towards his opponents sword, then with a twist of his body, struck with his Chrome Shelled White wing towards the birds undefended neck.

Ehud woke. He was still in the black universe of his own thoughts but now a new creature was standing opposite from him, the crystal a seperating veil of energy. "Ah you must be the voice this time. I suppose you would have me release you as well?" he asked the dark creature with white hair.

"I would be a formidable ally to your cause, and a more formidable opponent for your enemies. I am the Beast King, Regulumon. I am the champion of the Leomon Tribe, True King of the beast fist! Exiled for crimes that are illegal to even speak of. So what say you?"

Ehud looked up the nine foot wall of muscel before him. He seemed to have the power of Callismon, and the intelligence of Dominimon. "I will have you. You will be among my greatest warriors and your name shall be spoken for millennial to come."

Regulumon took a few steps forward and touched the bottom of the crystal. Ehud followed suit touching the top. Time stood still for a moment and then the darkness faded. Regulumon now stood before Ehud and the rest of his army. Unleashed from his prison. Ehud looked like he had grown five years since he had disappeared. It could not be helped. he had traded more of his soul for power.

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:28 am
Valkyrimon was distorted by his tamer's power, causing him to fall to one knee. He would pay for losing contact with his opponent and it would cost him dearly, but the digimon was brave to come in close at aim for his sword no less. On contact, Fenrir's ability would kick in, causing a freezing effect to take over it's opponent. "I'm got a many tricks up my sleeve, sir. Sanction Storm!" His his shield once more, he would create a small tornado to rise once this, this time not as full blown as it was meant to blow the both of them away from each other.

Blood would drip towards the ground as Valkyrimon slowly began to realize that he'd been cut, not sure how, but his neck was bleeding. 'Dammit..." he calls as he realizes that the blow was a fatal one. The digimon would attempt to cover his neck while keeping balance. "Aurvandil's.... Arrow" Pointing his shield at the tornado, Frejya would fly to the golden shield and would meld with it to give the shield wings on either side, like a crossbow buckler. He would sheath his sword as he tried to cover and stop the bleeding. "Mar... cus... HELP ME!" he whispers as he watches the wall of wild rage as it reached its climax.

Give in too it, Marcus. Give in to the desire for power and use it... otherwise, your digimon will die. the voice would continue to taunt him from the inside of his mind.

This would serve as an eye opening factor, causing him to realize that his lack of control was affecting Himaki's performance. His lack of control was affecting Himaki's movements, slowing them and leaving the digimon open to fatal blows like the one he had. "Himaki!" His grip on the already radiating digivice would remain absolute. "I told you... don't die... what are you doing?!"

Give him the strength of your darkness...
The would be a snapping sound within Marcus's mind that would trigger a wildfire of digisoul to overtake Marcus.

"Must... take... control!!" His body burns from the untamed digisoul that was taking over. His mind in a hysteria as he tried his best not to give in to the lush desire of darkness and the power it brought. Despite his control, a beam of dark soul would fly off his body and would zoom into the sky and then come down on the Valkyrimon.

"GAAAAH!" the digimon cries. His body starts to float in the air as the soul power circles around him, painting his box the color of corruption. and then placing him back down on the ground. His once white body would be gray and his golden features would be rust colored, but in no way rusted. A single spark of purple electricity would bounce along the line in his neck melding the once cut skin. Changed by the burst, Valkyrimon would stare at the tornado waiting for it to end so that he could kill his opponent.

Marcus would stand in a trance, eyes whited out from overload.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:12 pm
Ehud was well pleased with his new arrival. A king of old, A regal lion with a white main and a cape to boot. They would be good friends indeed, however he could not get distracted now. Turning away he looked at his Duftmon who had reverted into a Clockmon. The digimon was Chanting up a storm and a rift in the universe had been created in front of him. They had used it many times to traverse space and time, but this time it was not for him. Turning back towards the fight he began to sum up the situation at hand.

Ravemons right hand began to freeze over as Ice began to creep up his arm. he paid no attention to it for the time being. He knew that his wing had one the battle once more as it had many times before. That feint attack always fooled them into focusing on the wrong weapon. His white wing had blood dripping from it as well as the toe on one of his feet. Blood from both soldiers. A tornado began to stur again, once more pushing him back towards the ground. Now he was confident and ready though. In the same form he had last time he allowed himself to be thrown by the tornado then flew using the momentum high into the sky. He lost sight of his opponent, however he was sure that the winged warrior had already bled out on the other side of the tornado.

After a few precious moments had passed, Ravemon realized that the Ice now coating the whole of his sword arm was not dissipating as it should if his foe had perished. If anything it had grown stronger, and begun to spread faster. Panicking, he went to the ground, knowing that if his wings should Ice he would lose all control. As he reached the ground, The Tornado began to settle. The fierce winds ceasing their roaring sound. Gazing past the spot they had just done battle, Ravemon saw Valkyriemon floating without a scratch on him. He was now darker in color and in passion. His eyes sparking something horrible. Ravemon looked to his wing, positive that he had pierced his foe. It was still coated crimson of blood, yet there was no wound to be found on his opposition. There was only one conclusion. "I see that your tamer has gifted you with life. How sad will it be for me to extract that from you?" Ravemon was sure the comment made no sense, but he had no time to ponder it. Turning to his own tamer he requested. "Burstmode please, It is time to do this for real.!"

Ehud stared in disbelief at his bird. There should have been no need to burstmode on such a feeble enemy. Even with Valkyriemon's transformation, Ravemon should still be able to dominate it. With a cackle he replied "No, I believe you will kill him as you are, or that you shall perish. I should not need to help you one bit!" With that Ehud turned from Ravemon, leaving him for dead lest he man up. As he turned Ehud caught a glimpse of his opponent. the boy had a wicked look on his face and his eyes had completely changed. Laughing with a maniacal enjoyment, Ehud started towards the man, Regulumon close in toe. As he stood a mere meter away, he cried out to the Boy, hoping to cry through the darkness of his mind. Not sure if it worked the first time, he tried once more, this time utilizing Regulumon's dark aura as a battery to magnify his voice within the tamers mind. "Let me help you. You are worthy of my knowledge, if you call off your digimon I will call off mine, then I will help you to truly use your demonic gifts!"

Ravemon looked back at the darkened Valkyriemon, not sure of what to expect of such a beast, he began to chip away at the Ice on his arm and lower back knowing he would need full power to topple this enemy. He didn't know what to expect, and simply stared down the Bird, waiting it to make the first move.  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:54 pm
"Electro Squall!" suddenly there was a large lightning sphere that rushed towards Ehud from seemingly nowhere. From the direction of the attack emerged a tamer who looked slightly beaten up. "I don't think that will be happening, not if I have anything to say about it" A familiar voice said. As the tamer moved closer it would become apparent who it was, Chris Shadowheart. He had only herd the tail end of the conversation and had yet to acknowledge Marcus. Standing beside Chris was one of his digimon, Wizardmon, holding his staff in one hand and his other sparking with electricity. "Looks like I got here just in time" He said. Chris's clothes were slightly scorched with some rips and tears, while his body had a few burns and several cuts. To be honest it looked like he had been in a decent fight on his way to Ehud.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:01 am
As Valkyrimon regained his footing and felt the power of dark soul rushing through him, he would snap his fingers to cause the tornado to dissipate."Die..." His tone would be much darker than the usually cheery, go-getter attitude. He would have sword in one hand and winged shield in the other as he dashed at his opponent. "Fenrir Sword!" Like a nimble acrobat, he would jump into the air and slash with delicate flicks of his sword arm to send wave after wave of crescent shaped slashes, each causing a freezing effect on whatever it touched.

Marcus, while still white eyed, would give recognition to the tamer as he called out to him. "Foolish human, this body is already occupied by one dark spirit. Find your own host... or better yet, why don't you join me, I have use for a man of your talents." The blazing soul around Marcus would begin to take shape in the form of a boy or something close to it, hovering over Marcus. In unison, both Marcus and the soul image would bellow in high-pitched laughter. The tamer then snaps his fingers to alert the Zeedgarurumon and Chaosmon on his sides.

Both digimon stand and glare at their new target, both ready to charge at a moment's notice.

In a voice that would sound like Marcus's but not like his, the boy would call out. "Valkyrimon, wrap this up. We've places to be and people to domina--." He would be cut off as a bolt of lightning appeared from out of nowhere, aiming right the mysterious tamer, it's source still unknown to him.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:05 pm
Ravemon Was still unsettled at his lack of help. His confidence had fadded. He was no longer positive that he could win. He had nothing to protect, and nothing to hide. Shaking off these feelings he began towards his opponent hoping to earn his worth in battle. He hurdled the first two slashed, then dodged the third to the left, but he was still distracted by the fact he had been left out to die. He mis-stepping, tripping and falling head first into one of the slashes. his brain froze over, his body now acting upon the last thing it ever thought, Kill. As a mindless berserker, he picked himself up and not unlike a head less chicken followed through with his attack. Wildly slashing with his sword, and wings, Ravemon lashed out where he believed Valkyriemon to be with no senses to tell him whether the digimon was there let alone if he hit.

A Bolt of lighting flew towards Ehud at blinding speeds, but Dominimon's over protective data allowed him to sense the threat long before it arrived. As the projectile came in, Dominimon used perfect shield and allowed the bolt to bounce off his shield harmlessly. "halt ye, What right have you to approach the Magnanimous Ehud?"

Ehud let out a low laugh as his opponents spirit told him to bugger off. "I have no wish to take your body, I simply wish to help you seize total control forever."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:22 pm
His attack hit and with that it was time to go in for the kill. He watched from above, somehow retaining some sort of levitation, as the Ravemon went into a wild craze. Somewhere in the back of his corrupted mind, he felt sorry for the digimon and figured it best to end the digimon here and now. He would move to sheath his sword and would then raise the now empty hand up to the dark heavens above. A verse from the sacred digiscripts of their form of heaven, "And the heavens cried out for their lost sheep, warriors return to whenst thee came and be reborn, carried away by the divine lance that shall pierce thy flesh, BE REMOVED!! SAINT LANCE!!" A massive bolt of lightning would rain down on the Valkyrimon's hand, taking the form of an elongated spear with a golden tip. Reeling back as far as he could possibly go, he then winds forward and flings the bolt down on the wild Ravemon, hoping to hit the Ravemon for the final time.

"Control forever? Ha... there is no such teaching. You are a fool and one that I will enjoy killing!" the possessed tamer. He looks off in the direction of the attack wondering who would be so foolish as to interrupt their fight. He turned his attention to the fight with ravemon noticing that the digimon was soon to die, he could feel it's line string being tugged, imagining the divine scissors of the underworld drawing closer, ready to snip at the moment Valkyrimon's attack landed.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:33 pm
Chris shook his head as looked at the angelic digimon "Do I look like I need a right, I'm here to stop the evil emanating from here" He said. His wizardmon stayed close to him to make sure they were prepared incase of attack. The digimon looked over to Chris "We need to be on our guard, these digimon don't appear to be pushovers" He said. "I know that Wizardmon" Chris said. Chris then noticed Marcus, or at least the body of Marcus, the eyes showed him something was off his expression only got more serious. "Wizardmon looks like we have two problems, keep on your toes" Chris said. The digimon then raised his staff "Stand aside or we'll have to remove you" He said. Chris then held his digivice out and Wizardmon glowed as he changed and became Wisemon.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:08 pm
Dominimon was about to respond when he was pushed aside. Hermmon walked stoically past him, a sadistic grin on his face. "Oh, I like you, you look like you taste good. and I take it you are to defend him?" Hermmon asked, looking at Chris as food, and Wisemon as the defender. "Well then I shall play with you. I will rip you apart piece by piece, then when all that is left is enough for you to watch, I will devour your tamer in front of you. Then I will leave you to wallow in your loss forever. Shall we?" With a wave of his hand, Hermmon transported the three of them into a new dimension. The entire place was bone white as far as the eyes could see. In addition to this fact, The atmosphere in this dimension smelt heavily of blood. "I know this entire world looks white as snow, but don't let that fool you. This area is not for the feint of heart. this area serves one purpose. my feeding chamber. Take a deep breath, that is not a synthetic smell in the air. I have killed so many here that their blood guts and tears have tainted even the air. It is perfect no?" Hermmon took a deep breath then continued on in his speal, "In addition to this, My cloak which you may have noticed is pure red was not always so. In-fact it used to be as white and as pure as snow. But throughout its years in this room, it has been stained by the blood of my enemies, I hope that you two wont mind me deepening its color today." With a snap of his finger, Hermmon summoned his staff to his hand, its gem a deep Ruby orb resting on its tip. Magic swelled within the jewel. And Hermmon began to Cast the first of his abilities. He cast it straight at Wisemon, aiming for the digimons book. The spell flew like lightning in the pocket dimension, its purpose implode anything it hit. It was specially incanted to hault where the wizard digimon sat, occupying its space on contact, or without contact.

Ehud looked deep into the eyes of the young tamer in front of him. "Time is the Key, I personally traded time in the form of age. As you can see I have the body of a seventy-five year old man, but that is not the only way. You can gain full control other ways. I am going to send you into the future. You should gain greater powers when there. Do not hesitate to use them. I will not accept no for an answer, You are my experimentation, do not fail me. My apprentice." Ehud knew his digimon had perished to the other mans, but this did not deter him in his actions one bit. The ravemon was weak, it was time for it to be replaced. For now he could do nothing more than send this man to where he needed to be. He had a feeling that this was the right thing for him. Through telepathy, the evil ones he had released confirmed his feeling. At this point he was not concerned with weather or not he was accepted by the spirit in the other man as master, but rather had accepted the man and all the evil within him as his apprentice, and that was all that mattered. Turning from the boy, he nodded at Clockmon who began to move his rrift towards the boy. Clockmon put the portal right in front of the Tamer, then expanding it large and wide, collapsed the portal at the tamer, knowing that indecision or acceptance would mean instant teleportation, but that a determined fellow like him could escape the portal at least the first time granted he choose to.  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:28 pm
Valkyrimon returned to the tamer's side just as the next sequence of events took place. Marcus, though white eyed, stared at the portal that was opening before him. "What trickery is this?!" He listened to the man as he began to talk about sending him to the future for Yggdrasil knows what reason. The sight of it growing and pulling him in, caused the spirit to go in a temporary panic, weakening his hold Marcus.

Shaking his head, Marcus came back to the reality and so did his digimon as the lost of power sent them all down to their lowest stages, too tired to fight the portal's pull. "What the heck?!" He called out as he tried to run away. His digimon however, were not as lucky as the time warp pulled them in easily... "DESTIN, HIRO, HIMAKIIII!!!" He grabbed a hold of a somewhat sturdy rock as his body was pulled. "No, no, NOOOOOOO!!!"

The portal continued to expand and with that so did the force of its pull. Within very little time, Marcus and the very rock he was clinging to were sucked within the clockmon's attack, soon to be tossed to a time period supposedly of the future.

[Marcus exits to time unknown]  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:47 pm
Before Chris or Wisemon could react the world around them had changed and although a bit disoriented they were quick to recover. Chris frowned as he saw what was around them, the place seemed nice but it just radiated a foul energy not to mention the smell. Wisemon took little notice, he himself had a twisted past and he was ready to let loose a bit. The digimon was quick to protect his book and his eyes glowed "Pandora Dialog" he whispered. The incoming spell was caught on its way to him. Wisemon then swung his arm sending the spell flying back at Hermmon. "You think you scare me?" He said his voice dark and seemingly echoey. He then made his book shrink and attached it to his back. "I have done things you couldn't imagine..." He said. He smirked to himself it had been a while since he was allowed to show how dark he could really be. Chris however was still trying to figure out what was going on. All he knew is he had to get back to Ehud and Marcus.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:08 pm
"Hermmon, We have sent off the tamer, deal with that wrench as you will, then join us. We are to Network city. We need to contact some people there." Hermmon heard these words pass into his mind from his tamer. How he despised that word. if anything, He had tamed Ehud, not Vice versa. He focused back on the battle at hand. His spell was sent back at him and instead of moving, he simply let the spell dissipate. "I couldn't Imagine eh, well then Enlighten me oh wise one. Afterall, I am sure that you will awe me with tales of your majesty and glory. Let me guess you once lifted a rock with your mind. is that it?" Hermmon was sincere, and simply waited for the enemy to tell him of the things he was incapable of imagining.  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games