Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Digi-Battlefield Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:31 pm
The wisemon smirked as he looked at the other wizard digimon. "Do you really want to know?" The digimon asked. He vanished for a moment appearing in a slightly different place. "Imagine if you will...using your powers to convert good and just people into the darkest of souls..." He said. He vanished again and appeared nearer Hermmon. "Imagine causing digimon to peel the flesh from the very tamer who raised them" He said. He smirked darkly "Their screams as they bled, anyone can murder...but torture is an art" He said. Chris seemed to be oblivious to what Wisemon was saying, he had been made to be unable to hear what Wisemon said about his past, but he would still feel fear from the digimon. "Some digimon couldn't live with the guilt afterward...and being the just digimon I am I put them out of their misery...some even begged for it" Wisemon said his voice a whisper only loud enough for Hermmon to hear.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:28 pm
Hermmon conjured a table with two chairs and sat down an the chair crossing his legs and smiling at the wisemon. "Sit down and do tel me more, I think if this goes on we could very well be friends. Though I will say. I feel like putting the digimon out of their misery, though the proper choice, was most likely to kind. I personally would cut off their ability to ever get power, and then leave them in solitude in their very own dimension, never able to die, never able to do anything but sit in their own self disgust. But that is mere preference. I think that putting that aside, we could very well be friends what do you think?" Hermmon was sincere, he figured that the two of them enjoyed the same thing, torture, and as such they should form an alliance.  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:37 pm
The wisemon smirked as he saw the chairs appear. On some twisted level this brought him joy to see another like minded dark magical digimon. He took a seat and looked at Hermmon "I only took mercy when I felt it was needed, besides who knows how irritating they'd be if I kept them living, I wouldn't want them to be able to get over it in their lifetime" He said. He then smirked "but there were some who enjoyed it...and naturally I only wanted to support their newfound joy" He said darkly. The digimon then smirked after a moment "However, the best ones I left in a loop where they would have to kill their tamer over and over again" He said. He then looked at Chris who himself seemed to be paused in time. "That tamer over there, I'm working on him at the moment, I'm hoping when I'm done he'll be ready to live up to what I see in him" He said. He turned back to Hermmon "That tamer Marcus might just be the key, I feel he will play a big part in the conversion" He said. He swung his arm forming a picture of the tamer and threw it over to Hermmon.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:33 pm
"Hermmon smiled at his new friend. Well, Dont let me keep you from your goal, but I do hope we can meet again. from one wizard to another!" With a snap of a his fingers, the three of them ended up back at the dig-battlefields. Standing from the chair, he allowed that to vanish aswell. "Well, I am off to find my comrades. I will see you at a later date" and with a poof, the red cloaked wizard vanished.  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:28 am
OOC
[Enter from Dark Ocean]

══════ ►ɱąՐʗυՏ ℈ɠσs◄ ═══════════════

"Having fear is not weakness but, it is power to my soul..."

User Image════ The cry of a Wingdramon would echo and debris would fall all around Marcus and his allies. The heavy rocks and fixtures would fall all around Marcus, crushing him. "GAAAH!!!" Marcus would lurch upward in a cold sweat. "Huh?" Blinking a few times, Marcus would look around noticing the scarred battlefield and torn space that causes rocks to float around, no longer held in place by this world's gravity. "The digi-battlefield? But... but how?! I... I thought I was...." Nothing was making sense to him. One moment he was fighting his brainwashed friend at the Dark Ocean, then he was in... something that seemed far to real to be a dream, and now... now he was laid out in the Digi-Battlefield, a place of far too many unhappy memories.

"Good... so you're awake." Marcus would quickly turn his head to look at the monotoned colored clown, ChaosPiedmon. "I was beginning to think that you were going to wake up."

"Huh... so I was--"
"MARCUS!!!!"
"CU, CUUU!!!"

The dark skinned tamer would be cut off and overwhelmed as both a red hound with bright green punching gloves and a small white puff of a digimon would charge into him and nearly smother him with hugs.

"Now now little ones, let's not kill your master." The Clown digimon would walk towards the tamer with a light smile, slightly suggesting that he too was worried. With a wave of his hand, both digimon would be coated in an aura of psychic energy and then gently unhinged from the tamer's neck.

The tamer would take a deep breath, glad to be able to breathe. Not even thinking to try and stand, he would look from Gaomon, to Cupimon, and finally to ChaosPiedmon. "Assuming that I've been asleep all this time... how long was I out?" He would chuckle lightly as he came to wonder about how often he found himself asking this question.

"... Nearly a week."

"A... A... week?!" In complete shock of this revelation, Marcus would jump to his feet in a slight panic. "What the hell?!" He would shout.

"...because I've overcome them. That's how I roll!"
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageThe Digital Team:
Gao━Leo━Gato━Lilly━Sting━Anubis━
Asura━Panda━Guil━CPied━CWarGrey━
Digitama━Darkdra━Cupi━Hawk━

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:54 am
OOC

User Image════ "Yes... you have been out for nearly a week." The clown would sigh, crossing his arms and sitting in an imaginary chair. "Whatever happened to you in Dark Ocean must have been very powerful and I expect that it may have had some effects on you."

"Effects?" That word was never good. Everytime something happened to him, it always had a less than desirable effect. First he received his digisoul and all the stress that came with it from Leomon. He then recieved his chaos soul from The Chaos Organization and it changed him completely. Most recently was his encounter with Lucemon and the loss of his original digisoul, replaced by... "Uggh..." Not wanting to think anymore, he would squeeze his blackened left hand, slightly relieved to see that he at least had his gray-flamed dark soul, a "gift" from being striped of his digisoul. Whatever it was that happened this time, he would just have to hope that it wasn't too bad. He would look to the frowning Gaomon and Cupimon, rubbing both of them on the head. "No worries guys, whatever it is...we'll just have to handle it when it arrives."

"Good then, but now might be a good time to prepare yourself." He would close his eyes and smile.

"For what?!" He never did like having to prepare for things in this world because it was always bad for him.

"For the trials of Chaos. Do you not feel his presence?"

"Who's... presence?" Marcus would look from left to right hoping that he could sense any aura's around. There was nothing for a moment, but once he closed his eyes to focus, he heard it.

"Free usssss...." The voice would be like a cry in the wind.

"hehehe... it would seem that it was probably he that summoned you here and placed your under one of the first trials. Yes, that must be it, you really are the Prince of Chaos!" The clown would clasp his hands together. "Very good, now if you will allow me." At the snap of his fingers, Marcus's digivice would vanish from his waist and appear suspended in the air, in front of the clown digimon. "Realize... Paramiere, Doroku, Hiro..." The clown would say in a voice quite similar to Marcus's.

"What the heck?!" He would say in slight disbelief as his digivice released three rays of light that turned into a leomon, guilmon, and ChaosBlkWarGreymon. Once done, the device would return back to Marcus. "Cadiaver... what is the meaning of this?!"

"Obviously, we're going to test you to see if you're worthy. It seems that Mugen has already tested you and you passed."

"Precisely, if you had failed... you wouldn't have woken up from your sleep and eventually would have died." Cadaiver would add matter of factually. "Now you will face our trials."

The leomon would be unable to look up at Marcus as he could feel his tamer's eyes boring holes through him. "I'm sorry about this Marcus, I never intended for you to be involved in this."

"Hmph... don't be like that. You've done your fair share of misguiding and apologizing. Truth be told, you weren't really apart of this equation, you just happened to be compatible with one of the first requirements of the Chaos Prince, Oh Tyrannous Beast Emperor." With that, the clown would slap the Leomon on his Darkdramon brand, triggering his digivolution to Chaosmon.

"Gaaaahhhh!!!" The lion would drop to his knees and would curl up in pain as his entire body began to pulsate and then glow. Since he wasn't officially partnered to Marcus, he could initiate digivolution on his own as he was doing now. A digital sphere would first cover his body with white light, but then it would turn black as the soul of Darkdramon seeped through and caused a jogress digivolution instead of a regular digivolution. Within moments, the blackened sphere would dematerialize to reveal that Leomon had once more become Chaosmon. ...

"Very good, now then... if you don't mind, Marcus?"

"Hiro-senpai..." Marcus would feel weak as he watched his master and teacher be taken over again by the very darkness that he was consumed by. Flashbacks of them both being consumed by chaos would pour back in, opening wounds that he had previously thought to have healed. "I... I didn't want this."

"Tis a fact of life, no one ever truly wants the things that happen to them. We are all products of misfortune, but it takes true strength to take those misfortunes and use them as power." The guilmon would have a much more regal tone than your usual guilmon, like that of a queen or empress. "It is that strength that we are here to test. Now if you don't mind..." The guilmon would bite her lip in unbelief about what she was about to ask. "Provide me with strength that I may digivolve as well."

"Oh Parry-chan, you brutish woman. That's no way to ask your tamer for his bountiful essence." The clown would chuckle in amusement. "You must first ask the question and then say please!"

"... I hate you clown." She would throw the ChaosPiedmon an evil glare of death and would then turn back to the human, looking down at the ground. "It is of the utmost importa--."

"Screw you all..." Marcus would look down at the ground with tears swelling. "This is my destiny?! TO BE A PAWN TO CHAOS?!" He would scream at the digimon, slightly scaring the cupimon to hide behind gaomon, whom was also a little tense from all the dark energy freely flowing.

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:46 am
OOC

User Image════ After randomly screaming at the empty sky, Marcus's head would hang low, his hair falling to covering his face. He would be silent.

Cadaiver's smile would fade into a frown as he would cross his arms. "Again? I was quite certain we were done with these 'woe is me' tantrums." Would shake his head, sigh, and then walk towards Marcus. "Thus is the way life is. We are each dealt a hand from which we must play, no redraws, no nothing." He would get to where he was standing right in front of the now silent tamer of chaos digimon. "You are destined to be a harbinger of Chaos, get used to it."

"... Harbinger of Chaos, huh? I haven't heard that name in almost a year, proof that this Ehud nonsense has really blinded me to the original purpose that you all have stuck with me this long." A single tear would form and then fall down the left side of his face, trailing down to the blackness that was consuming his entire arm. The purity of the tear stung, but was soon absorbed. He was running out of time before Lucemon's gifted dark soul would consume him completely. "What a fool I am to think that you all were starting to like and accept me as a tamer as opposed to a key to your plans for world domination."

Paramiere, Doroku, and Hiro, would feel a slight sting at Marcus's words as they were in fact getting closer to seeing Marcus this way. Paramiere and Doroku were almost forced to as they were now official partnered to the boy (thanks to their being previous digitamized) and Hiro simply for the fact that he'd been present since the first day Marcus appeared in the digital world as a naive boy whom was ignorantly set to enjoy this 'paradise'. Cadaiver, on the other hand, would feel absolutely nothing, "While I cannot speak for the other three, I feel no such thing. There I've said it, now let us move on." The sadistic clown would spin on his heel and would take a few steps before turning back around, "Now then, as we have wasted enough time with this poor deception of friendship. I've very eager to see how well you've mastered this dark soul of yours, preferably in combat." Drawing one of his blades, he would point it towards Marcus, whom was now being shielded by Gaomon, Cupimon, and even Chaosmon.

Cadaiver's True self

"...."
"You ain't gonna lay a finger on my, bro.. ya know?!"
"Cucu... CUPI!!!"

"You see Marcus, it seems that I'm the only one here that still sees you as a tool. Does that make you feel better?!" He question would be nearly super saturated in sarcasm. "I hope so because I'm getting tired of waiting for you to get over yourself." At the snap of his unarmed hand, a net of ethereal knives would encompass Marcus and his three digimon. "Say no and I'll be sure to take you AND your pets to this paradise you've been searching for!"

Doroku and Paramiere were about to also join in to aid their tamer, but would be forced to stop in place as a similar trap would form around them as well.

"You too as well? I would have expected as much from you, Doroku... but Parry-chan?! You must have really desired companionship rather badly." He would chuckle and shake his head at his two comrades in chaos.

"Silence clown, you know very well that's not true. But you, you're completely going against the wishes of Zyn by threatening Marcus in such manner!" She would quickly summon her rapier, ready to fight, even if it meant killing their would-be leader. "To threaten the Chaos Prince is to threaten us all! For that, I cannot standby!"

"Hmph... I know very well what I am doing. It would be wise that you remember your place as well, Empress..." He would give the lizard a most evil glare that said he wouldn't hesitate to take them all out.

"My loss of humanity means that much to you?" He would look towards the clown, who's attention he had regained. "I guess I can understand that, to be your beloved Prince, I must be as cold as you are, no?" Almost subconsciously, Marcus would summon the gray-colored digi soul to his consume his corrupted hand like a small ember. "Then... witness the fruits of my growth!"

D_I_G_I_V_O_L_U_T_I_O_N_
A_C_T_I_V_A_T_EUser Image

"Dark SOUL...." Raising his black flame covered fist up to eye level, he would open it and then clinch his fist even tighter than at first, causing the flames to grow even more fierce. ...BURST!!!" The flames of his dark soul would spill and circle around his arm like a serpent would, until his entire arm was covered in the corrupted power of chaos. In his adjacent hand, he would spin out his purple and black digivice, bringing it across his soul-covered arm like a cross. In a swift motion, he would swipe his digivice over his hand, capturing a portion of the soul power with in, and spin his entire body around ending with his digivice pointing forward. "This... THIS IS MY POWER!!" He would say as the digivice released a blast of energy towards his first partner, gaomon.

"GAOMON... SHINKA!!!" The burst of power that would engulf the red hound, causing him to digivolve. The red fur that covered the hounds body would violently burn off, leaving on a green-lined image of Gaomon. The flames would then create a sphere around him that would trigger a metamorphosis from a small hound to a large sized wolf that was completely covered in blood-colored armor and a large cannon would materialize on his back. "HOOOOWWWWWLLLL!!!!" the now feral beast would bark and roar at the chaospiedmon as he had lost the ability to form words.

"It's about time." The clown would say with a faint smile finally appearing on his face.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:42 am
OOC

User Image════ Having reached his desired reaction, Cadaiver lower his right hand, causing the net of knives to dematerialize. "Now then... shall we dance?" The clown would summon a second sword to his other hand. He would then take the stance of a fencer with one blade pointed towards Marcus & friends, and the other at his side.

This would leave Marcus with the options to attack, run, or die. But Marcus knew exactly what to do now. "Destino... GO!" With the aura still blazing around his left hand he would point towards the ChaosPiedmon as if he were the puppet master, his dark soul were the puppet strings, and ZeedGarurumon was the puppet. "Dig you metallic fangs into his corrupted flesh!"

Without even barking in acceptance of the command, the dog digimon would quickly take off in a sprint towards the clown, whom had seemed to move back more without them noticing. As the metallic dog got closer, he would jump into the air, aiming to pounce and subdue the clown.

"Hmph... you'll have to do MUCH better than that." Dropping his sword stance, the clown would spin and kick the dog away, using magic to aid where his strength failed. This would result in a forceful push of wind.

"Arf!!" the beast would cry as the kick knocked him out of the air and back to the ground. He would stagger back to standing, dazed.

"Don't give up yet!" Marcus would have to agree with Cadaiver, as much as he hated it. They weren't going to be able to use raw power to against this wild Magician. He would have an idea, using an old trick that he'd used way back before all of this. Come on buddy, I know you can hear me. He would think, hoping that his dark soul would still operate like his digi soul, allowing him and his partner(s) (gaomon, leomon, and gatomon only) to communicate through thoughts and feelings. He would get a burst of slight glee when the dog looked back at him as if he'd heard him. Alright buddy, we're going to have to use your marksmanship over raw power."

Already getting what had to be done, the dog would turn back to facing the clown. His nose would begin to rapidly blink for a few seconds and would then stay glowing as nearly ever ammo port on it's body would open up. "HOOOOOWWWWWLLLL!!!" The red wolf would cry as it let out, firstly, an onslaught of seven missiles. All of the missiles would fly into the air and then drop down into pursuit of the clown, thanks to his tracker-like nose.

Heh, you're getting there." The clown would taunt. "But still not enough..." He would smile widely as the missiles were much closer. "I'll show you why!" He would first jump back and frown slightly as he noticed they didn't go right into the ground but made a 90 degree angle still locked on him. "I see..." He would be out of luck on dodging this, he'd have to cheat. "Trump Sword... DIAMOND!!!" Crossing both of the swords, Heart and Diamond, he would create a temporary shield that would take the major bulk of the direct attack. "Clever dog..." He would reply as the smoke from the attack cleared to show that he was unscathed. "My turn..." In an instance, the same ring of ethereal knives would form around the dog digimon, this time they would be circling around. "You've fallen into my trap. NOW DIE!" Seconds after that one statement, the knives would stop rotation and would take turns ramming into wolf with the force of golf-ball sized hail against his armored hide.

"DESTINO!!!!" He would cry aloud as he was unable to save his digimon from the trap they'd been placed in.
Save... him... a voice would call out to Marcus's mind.
Hiro... how? He would look to the Chaosmon that was standing at his side. It would seem that Cadaiver's mind control was wearing off, allowing him to communicate through they're chaos brands.
Slide... evolution... With that last comment, the Chaosmon would summon his Bantyo Blade and would fly off towards the ChaosPiedmon.

"What?! But I don't even know how to do that!" He would say as he looked down to his glowing digivice. He had an idea and figured it was worth a try. "Slide... EVOLUTION!!!" The glowing on his digivice's screen would intensify as if sending the message and a burst of light would take place within Cadaiver's knife trap.

Within the ring, a sphere of light would escape upwards, drawing everyone's attention except for Chaosmon. "Slide... EVOLVE TOoooo..." The sphere would enlarge and then erupt showing that ZeedGarurumon's body had changed from a quadrupedal beast to a bipedal beast warrior in the same crimson colored armor, except with a long green cape trailing behind him where a cannon had been. "MIRAGEGAOGAMON!"

"Mirage... Gaoga... mon?!" Marcus would be completely thrown off by this change. He'd not seen Destino become a MirageGaogamon since he'd first gained his chaos soul. It was shocking to think that all this time, he had access to the power to alternate between power and speed all this time. He'd also notice that this MirageGaogamon was a bit smaller than he was used to, standing nearly 12-13 feet tall as opposed to the towering 20 feet that used to be. Marcus would then notice that Cupimon had left his side and was touching the injured mega-level digimon.

"Cuuuu.... pi" His touch would cause the MirageGaogamon to glow for a few seconds, a healing attack. Being an angelic digimon, it was not unnatural that it would know healing attacks even at base in-training form.

Back on the ground, ChaosPiedmon would curse that he'd not dealt with the little pixi first. "What a surprise. Too bad, I'll be taking him out as we---GUh" Being completely distracted by the slide evolution and cupimon's healing, he was completely oblivious of the Chaosmon. That was until he felt the abomination's saber being driven into his chest. "Well then... looks like you got me."

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:12 pm
OOC

User Image════ A few seconds would pass as Chaosmon stood with his sword still going through the ChaosPiedmon. The clown would look up into the Chaosmon's eyes and would smile. "I see that you've really grown accustomed to the power of chaos." He would sigh and cross his arms, resting them on the blade. "Looks like me drugging you on the power of Chaos is no longer going to be an option for getting you to go berserk, huh?"

The Chaosmon would be silent as he returned looks with the ChaosPiedmon. "..." It would be rather obvious to him now, based on their conversation, that he'd not really hit ChaosPiedmon, but rather an illusion meant to drive them. With that in mind, he would call his Darkdra-cannon and would fire it off at point blank range.

"HIRO!!!" Marcus would be at a loss for words at what his corrupted teacher had done. He would watch as the body of Cadaiver would vanish without resulting in a digitama. "Oh... dammit." He would say, feeling dumb about thinking he'd really have gotten Cadaiver, the master of illusions and deceit. "What more do you want from me?" He would ask as he felt a gloved hand on his shoulder.

"I want nothing more from you. You came at me with the intent to kill and even learned how to alter your partner's path of corrupted digivolution." He would point up at the still glowing MirageGaogamon, whom was still being healed by the puny, but powerful cupimon. "For that, I grant you my key."

"Wait... whaa--- GAAH!!" Marcus would be cut off as the clown touched his left arm with a rather eerie aura covering the clown's hand. Upon being touched, Marcus's arm would fire up in pain causing him to fall grabbing his arm. Of course, this would get the attention of MirageGaogamon, Cupimon, and especially Chaosmon as it was affecting him as well since the marks on his arm linked them together.

As if he were on fire, Marcus would quickly throw off his green jacket and stare at the blackness that consumed it and was working its way up to his shoulder. After taking a moment, he would notice that a tattoo had appeared on his upper arm, very similar to the first brand he received that had caused the initial blackness of his arm.

"That is my gift to you oh Prince of Chaos, the mark of the corrupt jester, The Crest of Sanguinity. Use it's power to awaken He whom brings destruction." The chaosPiedmon would take a step back and would bow as if recognizing Marcus for the first time. "Oh, but there is a few more things that you must do. Firstly... Paramiere! LATENT EXPOSÈ!!!"

"Wait... WHAT?!" As if responding to the sound of tamer's imitated voice, Marcus's digivice would activate and hit the Guilmon would a burst of dark soul power. Just as with Gaomon, Guilmon's body would be overcome with a flame of dark energy that would trigger digivolution. "Guilmon SHINKA!!!" The same sphere that appeared around Gaomon would take Guilmon into it's chaotic grasp, ripping the digital skin away and warping it into a more humanoid shape. As the sphere broke, a glowing body would be left, hovering slightly from the ground. The light would then soften, shaping into gray armor. The change would end with a billowing cape erupting from her back and tapering off a little below the ground. "I am... ChaosGallantmon? But how?"

"Not just a ChaosGallantmon, but something more." The clown would look up at the astounded knight and would smirk. "You'll feel it momentarily."

"What did you d--- urk." A vast amount of energy would build up within the ChaosGallantmon's chest and would then explode causing her to transform once more. "This power... could it be?!" Her once gray armor would begin to radiate with purple burst of electricity bouncing from pierce to piece. Her once purple cape would become a shade of vibrant blue with the same purple sparks. She would no longer be a regular ChaosGallantmon, but a ChaosGallantmon whom had achieved Core mode. "I see... you used Marcus's power to give me extra power, but for what means?"

"Isn't it obvious?" He would stand and chuckle. "You'll be his next opponent so that he may receive your key."

"Dammit... I was afraid of this."

Hearing that there would be another battle would cause the Chaosmon to return back to Marcus's side with both sword and cannon at the ready. Cupimon would finally finish healing MirageGaogamon's many bruises and would also return to Marcus's shoulder with the Crimson beast knight coming to land behind his tamer.

"Best of luck..." The clown would say as if he were not going to be around to watch the entire battle.

-InsertEgoHere- Liger rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:12 am
OOC

User Image════ Marcus and his allies would stare down the glowing knight as they each thought about how they would best attack this knight, one whom they'd known all their life for being a specialist in defensive strategies. Unfortunately, none of them could say whether or not this fact held true for Paramiere's Core mode since not one of them had ever faced her in his state and there was no telling what Cadaiver had done with this 'LATENT EXPOSÈ' technique. Was this another tamer ability that Marcus would have to master like he'd done with digi soul and was now doing with slide evolution?

"Hmmm... I'm quite tired of this scarred battlefield, how about a change in pace?" All would look up and notice that Cadaiver was floating above them. "Hmmm... CLOWN TRICK!!" The clown digimon would stretch out his hands as a demonic sign would appear under him. With moments, each digimon and tamer would be engulfed in a sphere of wind and would then vanish from sight.

[Exit to East Data Ocean]  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games