Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Drive City Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RhikoDemson

Naughty Goat

6,615 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:51 am
biggrin escription:
Drive City, the second oldest City in the digital world. It has existed through many battles, wars, disasters, and famine, and the deep scars in the city are plainly visible. Drive City was once a rival in greatness to the present day Network City, but now lies mostly in ruin. The only remaining Government in this city is the guard teams, which hold uneasy alliances with each other.

The city lies just outside the great Digi-Battlefield. This was the last push to this once great metropolis, that sent it over the edge into poverty and crime ridden. Gangs, criminals, rouge tamers, and digimon terrorize Drive City's already miserable citizens.

Help has been offered to these proud and stubborn people, but they have turned it down. Some did so out of pride in their lost lives, others out of fear of losing more, even more out of contentment in their own control.

UPDATE: 11/6/11
Over time, this once prized city has begun to return to it's former glory. There are still gangs of wild digimon bringing terror every once in a while, but the city is becoming more and more liveable as buildings and shops have opened up to help the citizen that already live here.

biggrin irections and Landmarks:

The Guard Bases- Center of Drive City

The Dark Ocean- West of Drive City

The Digi-Battlefield- East of Drive City

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:29 pm
A beam of light appeared in the city as a tamer and his digimon stood in the light.
"What just happened?" Brandon asked Terriermon.
"I don't know" Terriermon replied. "I guess someone just flashed a light. Lets just keep going."
The duo kept walking, as Brandon looked around.
"I don't think this is queens" Brandon said "looks more crime ridden."
After walking a while they come to a large gate. They looked at the guard guarding the gate.
"May we go through" Brandon asked
As Brandon said that the gate opened.
They walked through.
[[brandon - Exit - to the digibattlefield]]  

Sonicmstr

qorter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:16 pm
daru and guilmon sat silently in the grass watching the clouds waiting for something to happen. daru sighed and lay down. guilmon did the same. neither of them enjoyed where they were. being in the middle of a field miles from anything.
Suddenly guil perked up his ears and sat up.
"what is it, guilmon?" daru asked as she too sat up.
"someone coming," he replied.
daru looked around but saw no one. "what are you talking about guilmon? i dont see anyone." she lay back down in the grass. "and just when i thought something interesting was going to happen. we havent seen anybody since we got here!" she rolled onto her side. "this was a whole lot more fun when i was at home on the computer." she sighed again.
Guilmon looked down at her. why does she have to be so bored all the time? then he heard something again. daru kept mumbling. "shhh.." guilmon said. "i hear soemone." he looked up on the horizon and saw two figures aproaching slowly. they must be going to the battle field, he thought. i wish we could go there. maybe i should ask...
daru saw guilmon looking at something. she sat up again. "what is it now?" she asked.
"i see someone! they must be going to the digibattlefield. from the looks of it they must be headed from drive city."
"wait a minute!" daru interrupted. "what digibattlefield? why didnt you mention this earlier??"
"i dont know. it didnt cross my mind."
"well if they're headed to this battlefield lets see if we can join them." daru huffed.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:27 pm
Kari was walking, not really going anywhere. Hawkmon was flying beside her, his hands making a small woosh sound every now and then. The sky has some small white clouds and the wind was crisp.
Kari then approached two other tamers with their Digimon. "What do we have here?", Hawkmon said, him too noticing them in the distance. "I guess other tamers. I haven't seen much lately." After she said this, she stared at the girl. It seemed like her and her digimon where confussed about something. "Something the matter?" Kari asked her, staring at the small red dinasour like digimon that was the girls.  

Nagato x3

qorter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:00 pm
(threres only one girl)
"uh....? guilmon here said he saw someone. i guess that someone was you." daru got up and held up her hand for a shake. "im daru and this is guilmon. what your name? and why are you looking at us like that?" she raised an eyebrow.
Guilmon saw hawkmon and ran to play.
"Guilmon, no!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:53 am
[[Enter - Jim & LadyDevimon - From Digi-Battlefield]]

Jim took a quick survey of the area. "I highly doubt that kid got any T-shirts from this place," he remarked. "Hardly seems touristy enough for such a goofy thing."

"Yes, the child must've been lying to us. This city's been through too much over the years. It is a wonder it hasn't already caved in on itself. The guard teams, I suppose are responsible for this city staying upright," said LadyDevimon.

Jim looked up at his friend with a somewhat whimsical, yet old frightening stare. "Guard teams? What are they like? Do you suppose it'd be fun to mess with them?"  

Bani Slasher

Fluffy Exhibitionist

13,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

jess0412

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:35 pm

"So this is Drive City?" asked Jessilyn.

Ketomon nodded and said, "We can't go west unless we have a boat. The only other direction is the one which we came from."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:33 pm
LadyDevimon looked at her partner with a worried grin. "No Jim, I don't think that would be such a good idea."

"Oh, you're no fun." Jim sighed. Then he noticed Jessilyn, and his smile came back. "Now they don't look like they're from here. Maybe they'll be more fun than you." Jim looked to LadyDevimon and gave her a wicked wink, before limping off in the direction of the new comers.

Jim's cane made an almost eerie sound on the ancient city streets as he walked, and he was sure the "fun people" would hear his approach. So, he put on his best conversation face and tried to think of something to say that would be just so slightly off, without being too obvious.  

Bani Slasher

Fluffy Exhibitionist

13,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

jess0412

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:03 pm
Jessilyn was distracted by thoughts of home when Ketomon said, "Hey! Another Tamer!" Jessilyn looked up and saw it was right. Jessilyn stammered a greeting and said, "What brings you here, Mister...?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:00 am
(Temyx and PicoDevimon enter from Never-RPed-Before-Place)

Temyx sighed, watching the others from his seat on a crumbling windowsill. PicoDevimon, get your jaw off the floor. He rolled his eyes. I don't want to make an enemy of someone stronger than me.

Pico was initially flustered, but glared at Temyx. "What?! I could take her, easy! Just lemme at her as Vamdemon! It'd be a piece of cake!"

"Pico, she's idling in Perfect, which means that her Tamer has access to an Ultimate form. The girl doesn't look like much of a threat, but we can't be too careful. The others seem to be minding their own business."

"Bullmon crap! Lemme at 'em!"

"You need to learn the hard way, then, huh? Alright. Fine. The experience will be good for you, even if you do get turned inside-out. Let's go, runt." Temyx hopped off the windowsill, retrieving his Digivice from his pocket.

"PicoDevimon shinka... Devimon."

The Adult smirked. "Let's play with the little one, first."

Temyx shook his head. "That's where I draw the line. You wanna pick a fight, that's fine with me, but I'm not letting you bring the guards down on my head. Or do I have to remind you who's in charge?"

"...Fine."  

Unrepenting Abnormality

Taisuru Cloud

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:16 pm
"Hmm? Oh hello." Said Taisuru when he noticed Jessilyn. "I'm just watching the other tamers and enjoying the landscape. How about you? You look like you haven't been here long either, considering your partners fresh level like mine."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:34 pm
Zetos was walking around the city, Kokuwamon following right behind him. "This place sure is cool!" Zetos exclaimed.

"I geuss.." Kokuwamon replied in a bored tone. "I'm bored....can we find somebody to fight soon?"

Zetos looked down at his partner. "Sure! We'll attack the next Digimon we find!"

"Yaaaaaaaay!" Kokuwamon said joyfully.  

Captain Zetos Inslayth

jess0412

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:26 pm
Jessilyn turned to Taisuru when he spoke and she replied, "I just got here, yes. Ketomon and I have been exploring."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:49 pm
(( >_< Always missing out when everyone starts talking again))

Jim stopped when he heard the girl's question. He really didn't have time to reply, before Taisuru started talking to her. He didn't care much though; out of the corner of his eye he could see Temyx coming this way.

"Now that looks like someone who knows what fun is. I wonder if he knows how to handle a sword, too," Jim thought. He gave LadyDevimon a glance and then went back to pretending he hadn't seen what he saw.  

Bani Slasher

Fluffy Exhibitionist

13,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Unrepenting Abnormality

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:56 am
"Alright, let's get this over with." The patchwork teenager glanced down at his Digivice, then back up at Devimon. "Do whatever you see fit, just don't get in too much trouble." He smirked. "Regardless of the result, this is gonna be fun!"

"Devimon shinka... Vamdemon!

"Hm. Should I make the first attack?"

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games