Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
The Dark Ocean Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RhikoDemson

Naughty Goat

6,615 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:10 pm
biggrin escription:
This once beautiful coast, is now haunted by the black waters of the Dark Ocean. Corrupted by the death and particles accumulated in the great Digital War. Like the Digi-Battlefield, this ocean is nothing but danger, it's waters are home to corrupted aquarious Digimon, that if attacked by one, you could likely be infected and join them in thier mindless and violent killing frenzy.

No waves come in on this coast, a perfectly still sea, so much so that it sometimes looks solid enough to walk on. THough there are not waves, there are burst of electricity the flow out from the land, and into the distance, these are the only WAVES to speek of.

biggrin irections and Landmarks:

Disk City- To the East

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:52 pm
"hey this looks like a great place to train so
you can digivolve to rookie". said mizu i
"guess if you dont count the still water and all
this fog and the creepy digimon walking tored
us then it is a prety good place to trian".said zerimon
"what you cant bet a digimon at baby level!"mizu said  

Mion Hojo

xX-Guardian Soul-Xx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:03 pm
this is a great place to train u up betamon
lets start
betamon use bubble attack on the tree
*betamon uses bubble attack on the tree*
hahya!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:04 am
now *i jumped up and landed on a tree*
betamon uses water gun
*betamon used water gun*
the tree tip over and fell
good betamon
*feeds him a snack*
ur gonna be the coolest digimon thats wat i believe
uses water gun again  

xX-Guardian Soul-Xx

MegamanRocker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:50 pm
hi i like pie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:51 pm
and if you like pie repost and tell me I LIKE PIE and give me speciff pie that you like  

MegamanRocker

xX-Guardian Soul-Xx

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:00 am
beta mon use water gun*uses water gun at the tree then i flip off the tree and spin kick it then it falls*
With my power and courage and ur power we can be great
*feeds him a snack
there u go buddy
thats enough training for today
*betamon jumps up in my arms*
You are so cute  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:45 pm
im walking
betamon ur the best  

xX-Guardian Soul-Xx

Vlvid_Rais

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:41 am
Jean walked along with her digimon in her arms. "You know you can just let me fly, Jean." said Hawkmon. "Oh I know," Jean replied, "But you've been flying all day, just relax." They continued on until what looked like an ocean caught Jean's eye. "Whoa...," Jean began, "what is this, Hawkmon?" "The Dark Ocean..." Hawkmon replied. "It was corrupted by the events of the Digital War. It's dangerous here, the waters are home to corrupted aquarious Digimon, that if attacked by one, you could likely be infected and join them. I don't like this place, Jean. Let's go. Jean. Jean? JEAN?" Jean didn't reply, she was too busy looking out at the perfectly still sea.

[[exit to Gear Savanna]]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:39 pm
[Enter-Amanda, Dramon-From Dragon's Eye Lake]

Amanda shivered as she walked further into the dark place. A burst of electricity appeared not too far from where she and Dorumon were standing. She could feel the darkness around her like it was a solid object. Data streamed before her eyes, and she felt tears rolling down her face for the lost digimon that it belonged to.

"Dorumon...where are we?" she asked, reaching a hand down to find comfort in the soft purple fur on the raptor's neck.
"I belive we're at the Dark Ocean..." He looked up ahead, "That there is the water itself..." he pointed a claw towards the lifeless black water that stood still and silent just ahead. Amanda pressed closer to his side.

"We should get out of here..." she murmured, but Dorumon started to walk ahead, "Dorumon! Didn't you hear me?"
Sighing, she followed her digimon. The raptor had a strange, glazed look on his face as he stepped closer near the edge of the waters. Amanda shuddered, she wanted to get out of here, and fast.  

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:44 pm
When Dorumon reached the edge of the still ocean, he stopped before the dark waters and gazed outwards. His eyes returned to thier normal state and he shook his head, a confused look coming upon his face.

"That was strange..." He murmured.
"What?" Amanda asked, a worried tone tinging her voice.
"It felt like the ocean was pulling me towards it...and I couldn't help but obey."
A shudder ran through the tamer's body. She stepped backward, and shook her head, "We have to get out of here...now!" she cried in desparation.

However, before she could turn and run, a black tentacle slid out from the water and wrapped around her ankle. Gasping, she tried pulling away, but it pulled her leg from beneath her, causing her to fall to the black sand. Grunting in pain, she tried to dig her fingers into the ground but they only grasped tiny grains, too small to provide a good hold.

"Amanda!" Dorumon bit his teeth onto the rope-like appendage but another tentacle shot out from the water, knocking him away.

The tamer gasped as she felt herself being drawn closer to the Ocean's cold depths. She fought as hard as she could, but she was being pulled nearer to the black waters.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:44 am
[[re-enter Jean and Hawkmon from Gear Savanna]]

"Feather Strike!" cried out Hawkmon as he threw his feather from his headpiece towards the tentacle pulling a girl towards the Dark Ocean. The attack hit, making the tentacle release her and shoot back into the water. "Good shot Hawkmon!" called Jean running to the side of her partner. "You were right about that Ocean." "Of course." replied Hawkmon with a smile as his feather returned to his headpiece. Jean looked over at the girl and the other Digimon. "Are you ok?" she asked holding her hand out to her

Vlvid_Rais

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:04 pm
Amanda allowed herself ot fall limp on the ground with relief and gratefully took the outstretched hand, "Yeah, I'm fine, thanks for the help." As she got to her feet, she gazed out at the ocean, and took a few steps back, "This place isn't good at all. I should've listened to my instincts and left before we went any farther." She gave an irritated sigh.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:24 pm
"You're welcome. " said Jean as her head looked out at the ocean as well. "I get a bad feeling from this place, but I can't help but look out towards it..." Hawkmon nudged his partner making her gaze shift from the ocean to him. "Careful, we don't need tentacles coming after you now." Jean closed her eyes and nodded with a slight laugh

Vlvid_Rais

desean101101

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:43 pm
A loud sonic Boom erupted over the dark ocean area as Hiandromon speed increased as he saw his final destination. AS he saw the shore steadily coming into view he began to slow down to a landing speed, As He lands a he kicks up alot of sand and dust around him from his weight. He looks out over the ocean to see it as Still,evil, and unforgiving as He thought it would be. He turned His head From the ocean and spotted two tamers, a Dog/dragon like digimon and anthropomorphic hawk digimon down the shore some so he decides to approach them to see if he could give him more information about this place and its inhabitants. As He walked over to them, the white florescent wings that had flown him here shatter and His super speed completely drained from their long trip from Network City.

Once He come into about a good 2 yard from them he opens his mouth and asks,"What do You know about this Place." in a Voice that was made up of both Andromons voice and Kravens Voice, as If they were speaking the exact same thing at the same time. He Shook his 9 foot tall body abit as He tried to get used to the new feeling the body was giving him.  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games