Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
The Dark Ocean Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 10:48 am
OOC

══════ ►ɱąՐʗυՏ ℈ɠσs◄ ═══════════════

"Scarred by the past, cast out from present, and forced to glimpse the future--"

User Image════ Marcus glanced at Belphegor as he approached and smirked as the very thing to come out of his mouth was an invitation to fight. There would plenty of time for fighting later, but now wasn't quite the time. Now was the time to gather allies, preferably allies that weren't easily swayed to shift their own convictions and they didn't quite need more people with dark baggage waiting to be unleashed at a minute's notice, there was plenty of that present already. "No Belphegor, I do believe there has been enough fighting for now." He would chuckle for a moment at how the boy might react when it was obvious that he wanted to fight as well.

His attention would be caught as Marco then asked about how to use DigiSoul. It seemed that the more he, Kazu, and Belphegor showed off, the more interested Marco showed interest in know what it was, how you get it, and how it worked... the question was, how would the Demon Lord react to knowing about it. It just about cost Marcus his life when Lucemon found out about the wonders of the human soul manifested in the digital world. So much that he ended up losing his and his best friend to appease the demon's crazed lust. After a brief pause from the question, Marcus would softly chuckle, still with one arm around the boy. He would place one blackened finger on the boy's forehead, where he remembered seeing the symbol, and would poke. "It's a secret... the process is different for everyone." He'd move his finger down and then poke Marco where he figured this boy's heart would be. "But you'll know when the time is right, Right here," He'd say, finger jabbing Marco's chest. " if you have it in you that is. I've noticed that each tamer here is different."

Marcus would remove his arm from Marco and would walk towards the dark ocean and would allow his bare feet to hit the corrupt waters once more. Gaogamon, after nodding at the veemon, would trod of and come behind him looking out at the waters as well. "Some have the ability to use DigiSoul and some do not, but I've come to notice that even if they can't there is something special about them, which is why...I have to save them." The last part would be at a total whisper, but the action would be clear as he would clench is black fist, allowing the digisoul sparks to flicker off his knuckles.

He would around, almost hitting the red champion with his hair, causing it to sniffle and back away. "So Marco, what are your plans now that you've meant other tamers?"

"Finally, it is time to change all three. Come, Forth... DEXMON!"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image
User ImageThe Digital Team:
Gao━Leo━Gato━Lilly━Sting━Anubis━
Asura━Panda━Guil━CPied━CWarGrey━
Digitama━Darkdra━Cupi━Hawk━

Shadow of Miracles

Darkfire Karan

Kazu Matsumoto

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 2:41 pm
User Image
"If we head for the future..."

Kazu Matsumoto

"...Then we can be forgiven for the past."

Kazu watched Marcus get friendly with the new Tamer. He answered that he'd only been in the Digital World for a few days. How long had Kazu been here now? Months? Years even? Shaking the thoughts from his head he watched Belphagor step up and try to challenge the new guy. "Grah, you guys only ever think about fighting..." he mumbled to himself.

Marcus began a stroll down to the water of the beach, stopping ant the water dramatically and quizzing Marco on his next move. His arms still folded Kazu watched the scene. Himself, Marcus, Belphagor and Marco. All unique and different but all brought here for some reason. Whatever that reason was, Kazu wanted to know. And that was what was keeping him here, stopping him from turning and running away like he'd done so many times before. He was determined to show his growth, even if it was to himself.

"To add to Marcus' question. What are you're aims here? Do you remember how you got here? Or are you just a lost soul wandering?" Kazu unfolded his arms and attempted to relax a bit. There was no indication of any more fighting so why should he be on edge? "More to the point, why are you here?" Kazu smiled warmly at the new Tamer. He remembered how confusing the Digital World could be to newcomers.

Darkfire Karan

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Shadow of Miracles

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 4:23 pm
User Image
교 토 Kyo Roji라 지
THE GREEN THUMB TAMER
▇▇▇▇▇▇xxx▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇xxx▇▇▇▇▇▇

Odd • Music • Digimon: Cutemon •
((o.c.c: : 3))

Kyo walked further down the pale sanded beach Uisa held firmly to his chest. As he walked his eyes became fixed on the sand. It was very different than the sand back at home. Not that Kyo went to the beach, the sand would always find it's way to his house making quit a mess. He looked up from his hypnotic gaze to see a hand full of tamers. Kyo looked at faces, two he had no idea who they were. He looked to the other two one was Kazu! Kyo was always fond of Kazu, unlike most tamers he was very reliable. The other tamer was Marcus. Kyo gulped and his stomach felt like he just swallowed a whole butterfly house. He walked over to the tamers. "Hey Kazu" he said in a warming tone. He turned to the mystery tamers. "Hello, I'm Kyo Roji nice to meet both of you." He then turned to Marcus. His lips went to greet the dark tamer but he was unable to form the words. Kyo quickly looked down to the floor to avoid eye contact. H-hello Marcus Kyo stuttered

Kazu Matsumoto

Darkfire Karan

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Shadow of Miracles

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 5:13 am
OOC

"Scarred by the past, cast out from present, and forced to glimpse the future--"

User Image════ While awaiting Marco's answers to his question, Marcus could not help but chuckle as Kazu decided to chime in with his own questions. "Do you really think it necessary to ask him what his 5 year plan is? I mean, he just got here!" He would squint his eyes and glare at Kazu for a moment as he realized something or rather assumed something based on the location of Kazu's questions, "Unless...". Still shirtless Marcus would cross his arms, right over blackened left, and would slowly walk towards Kazu.

This side interrogation would be cut short as another individual made an appearance... Kyo. There would be a hard swallow and a call to silence as Marcus recognized a shadow of a person that he had to put out of his life to achieve his goals. "Kyo." His arms would drop to his sides and his entire demeanor would diminish to that of a weakened puppy. He would look as if he were going to lose control of his emotions as the memories of what he'd done returned to him. How he falsely gained Kyo's trust and then betrayed him, how he did the same thing and then ended up taking Kyo's life to appease Cadaiver's sick and twisted game. However, that reality was no longer present, but the future... a future that he'd returned to avoid. He would not be easily manipulated like he would be if Ehud got control of him like before. Marcus had the power to overcome the temptation for he had already acquired it. Like having cheat codes for a video game, Marcus had paid the price for power and was now able to go back and try again without losing the lives of those precious to him.

After having taken a minute to be mentally-raped by flashforwards, Marcus came back to reality shaking his head. "How... how are you?" He would speak out in an injured tone.

Destino would be a little confused by the way that Marcus was behaving. He would come up behind his tamer with a confused look stricken across his red face. "The hell is wrong with you, Marcus?!"

Waltz, the cupimon would make his appearance once more, fluttering behind Marcus and then landing on his left shoulder. He would look at Marcus's wounded face and then to the mysterious boy. The white fluff would notice a pink creature in the boy's arms or rather the pink muffler that it had around its neck, eying it with a mix of envy and desire."Cu--pi."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image

Shadow of Miracles

Darkfire Karan

Kazu Matsumoto

Wind-Up Pickpocket

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 12:29 pm
Darkfire Karan
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

User Image
Marco Sombra de Milagros

If he is the light and sun then I must be the shadow of miracles...

Marco glanced at Belphegor who was showing off his Digi-Soul. He said that the Digi-Soul represents who you are deep inside and he wondered what his color and shape would be if he were to acquire this power. He looked down at his hand, why did he feel so dirty? Just this still Leviamon's influence and why did he feel envious of these people who were obviously stronger and more experience than him. When Belphegor challenged him, Marco's eyes began to glow turning red, but his concentration (and the color change) disappeared when he heard Marcus' voice interrupting them. The shirtless man had his arm over his shoulder, which made him feel uncomfortable due to his shirtless state. He poked his forehead and Marco flinched then he felt him poking his heart. His comment was cheesy, but probably the honest true. Not all Tamers had this power, but he wanted to be among the number that could. This Digi-Soul was a powerful weapon and he needed power to protect his new Digimon Friends.

Feeling the weight of his arm leaving his body was a relief, but Marco's eyes never left Marcus' figure and he followed him as he went to the shore. Exactly what kind of things have this man experience? What did all of them experience? Everyone seemed to know so much more than him and he hated being left in the dark especially since the darkness was currently his problem. Marco turned around and looked at the man called Kazu, he was asking him so many questions and he made him feel weary and annoyed. He wasn't going to spill the beans about him to a total stranger, but he figured that he could answer one questions at least. "I was in Network City...some large Digimon was causing a lot of trouble and then I was dragged down here to this black ocean." He didn't answer or say anything else, he didn't feel the need to and he still wasn't sure who should be trusted yet. Veemon and Leafmon, who was being held by Veemon, stood by his side deciding to be silent and just wait for what would happen.

Suddenly another person appeared, a guy who introduced himself as Kyo Roji. He seemed awfully shy or at least he was really shy towards Marcus, they probably had history together or there was something going on there. Marco frowned, so many people were appearing here maybe this place really wasn't all that hard to enter which meant that it would not be hard to leave.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:40 am
User Image
"If we head for the future..."

Kazu Matsumoto

"...Then we can be forgiven for the past."

Kazu gritted his teeth as Marcus approached. BanchoLeomon began a deep gutteral growl. Both Tamer and Digimon were not fond of Marcus, especially when he got close. Kazu's chest ached as he remembered before. Just as Marcus was closing in he froze. Kazu heard his name being called out by someone familiar. "Th-that's... Kyo!" Spinning on his heel Kazu saw his friend. He'd fought against Kyo during the War of Memories, but even in the heat of the battle they had respected one another and come to an understanding. They had joined together in the final bout to destroy NEO and had suffered along the way. Kazu's smile was as wide as ever, but it faded as Kyo became shy before Marcus.

Deciding to try and pick up Kyo, Kazu hollered over to him, "You finally come to get that drink I owe you Kyo!?" Kazu laughed, but in a rather forced manner. He knew the current situation was fairly morbid. Kazu could feel the tension hanging thick in the air. A single spark, the tiniest flicker could set the whole beach ablaze. In a matter of speaking of course. Kazu could hear Marco answer his question, well at least one of them. "Hmph, seems like Network City is a catalyst for a whole bunch of messed up people." Kazu recalled the young Tamer called Rei who had violently attacked him not to long ago. He had arrived in the Digital World via Netword city and he was twisted in terms of his mind and apperance.

Darkfire Karan

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Shadow of Miracles

Wind-Up Pickpocket

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:06 am
[Enter from Factorial Town]

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User Image
♢ ♣►Ͼądaiv℈Ր◄ ♤ ♥
══════════════════
Țhe Ӎasked αssassin

xxxx "I'M HOME!!!" Clouds darker than usual would begin to appear over already morbid beach. Thunder would clap madly in the air as purple bolts of lighting would dance in the sky. There would be a maniacal laughter mixed in as a single bolt broke away from the clouds and shot towards the sand, striking with a resounding boom. The impact would kick up sand which then returned to the earth from which it was torn from.

Among the dark clouds, a single ray of light would break through and shine down on the dark figure like a spotlight of some sorts. "Marcus... I have... ARRIVED!!" The figure would bellow out once more in laughter and would strike a pose. The ray of light would beam down on it, removing the dark shroud and revealing a black and white clown like digimon. "It is I... CADAIVER, the CHAOSPIEDMON!" At the snap of his fingers, sparklers would manifest from the sand and shoot around him. As he did his little show, he would be completely oblivious to the fact that Marcus was no where near alone.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

OCC: <[]>  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:20 pm
User Image
교 토 Kyo Roji라 지
THE GREEN THUMB TAMER

Odd • Music • Digimon: Cutemon •
((o.c.c: I finally posted sorry : ( ))

Kyo continued looking at the ground bashfully. His eyes darted around and looked at the other tamers. It seemed he was making things a bit awkward. He looked up to Kazu. "I'm glad I caught back up with you" he said smiling a toothy grin. He ran his fingers though Uisa sort pink fur. In hopes of calming himself. He looked to the tamer who he believed was named Marco. A scowl crossed his face. "I'm sorry if I'm interrupting something." Kyo said apologising. After all it's much better to make friends rather than enemies. BOOM. The clap of thunder echoed in the air. Kyo quickly looked to the sky as the clouds darkened making the Ocean even more minicing looking. Burst of lightning illuminated the darkness like God's flashlight. "I'M HOME!!!" echoed through the beach. Kyo's mouth went dry, his palms began to sweat. "Cadaiver" Kyo whisper and turned to they psycho clown Digimon. A wave of fear ran over Kyo like a chilling wave. Though scared mustn't let the others know. Kyo reached into the brown satchel by his side and withdrew a vivid purple Digivice ic. He stood up strait and clinched tight to his Cutemon.

Kazu Matsumoto

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Shadow of Miracles

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:46 pm
A large shadow was cast over the water as a massive dark colored phoenixmon flew in the air. "Great job Skylar we'll be at our destination in no time thanks to you" Chris called to his digimon. Sitting next to him were two digimon, the rookie gabumon and the champion wizardmon. He figured that it didn't matter who they faced this team would be strong enough to handle any trouble that came their way. He looked at his digivice and the friendly icon was approaching fast. "I don't know who you are, but I'll get my answers one way or another" He said coldly his eyes flashing dangerously. It wouldn't be long before Phoenixmon's shadow would be over Marcus and his supposed allies. "Well if one of them is a friend of mine then lets see how strong they are" He said to his digimon. Skylars eyes glowed for a moment before he charged up and launched a few small fireballs at Marcus and his friends. "Burn my friend burn!" He said darkly not entirely realizing what he was saying.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:26 am
OOC

User Image════ Everything was happening too fast and the beach was starting to be a bit more crowded that one would like for it to have been. First there was the appearance of Kazu, a presence that he was getting used to being around where ever he was then there was Marco, a mystery tamer that was also possessed of a devil, just like he and Belphegor. Who could truly tell what would happen if three dark tamers were in one place. Then out of the blue, Kyo had appeared, talk a sight for sore eyes and a face that Marcus could have gone without seeing granted what was soon to happen even though his debt involving Kyo had technically already been paid... or would it. Would Marcus have to do it once more to ensure that when the time came, he would have the power to stand up to and defeat Ehud without losing it?

"I'm home!" added another unexpected voice to the attendence. This one was totally unexpected.

"Cadaiver?!" The tamer would look up to notice that it was indeed the clown that he'd seen with another tamer, standing in a medium sized crater from his 'special' entrance. Marcus would find himself walking towards the clown with a smile. "So you decided to come back to us, eh?"

"You make it seem like I completely abandoned you for a year... it's only been about a month since we were just here talking about your..." The clown would look around at all the other tamers there, four in total that didn't include Marcus, two of which smelled of demon lords.

"I know... and about that, we'll have to talk about that on---" Marcus would be cut off as fire began to rain from the skies from a hidden attack. "What the heck, who's after me now?!" Though trying to take cover somewhere, Marcus would scan the dark clouds for a source, but would find none.

Shadow of Miracles

Darkfire Karan

Kazu Matsumoto

Chris Shadowheart

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:00 pm
With the rain of fire being a success in drawing their attention Chris turned to phase two of his attack and looked at Dante. "Alright its your turn, plan slice and dice" he said to his digimon as Skylar readied another barrage of fireballs. Dante nodded silently as he stood at the edge of the phoenixmon. He took only a moment to look back at Chris before jumping. As the gabumon fell from the sky Chris held his digivice up "Digisoul charge! Call Sign: Death Knight!" He said as the digivice glowed with digisoul before launching at Dante.

In a flash the gabumon jumped to his Grademon form and continued to fall. It wasn't long before he crashed into the ground creating a cloud of dust around him. When it cleared Dante stood in a battle position. "Please put up a fight, It'd be too easy if you didn't" He said as he pointed his blade at Marcus. The digimon only had the faintest of knowledge who this tamer was.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:09 pm
OOC

User Image════ Marcus would be stopped as another digimon made itself known, stopping him from getting out of the fire ran. It would be a grademon that pointed its blades at the tamer. "The hell is with everyone wanting to fight?!"

Gaomon and ChaosPiedmon would step to the front, stretching arms out to stop the digimon from possibly attacking the tamer. "I think that's what happens when you create a name for yourself as an aggressive p***k." The dog would say with a cocky smile. Somewhere along the time that had passed, Destin would have de-digivolved back to his rookie form.

"Very true, keep that up and eventually everyone will want a piece of you. This digimon and his tamer seem to be no different." The chaospiedmon would smirk at the digimon and then throw one hand out towards it, sending two of his swords flying towards the digimon. "To show I still follow you, how about you let me deal with this one. It's been a while since I waved my blades at a slightly worthy foe." At the wave of his other hand, the last of his swords would be at his sides ready to be grabbed.

"Fine by me... need assistance?" With in moments, the tamer would be in battle position with his digivice in his right hand and his gray biosoul ignited in his left.

"What do you take me for?! I am no common pet, I will do this with out your aid." the digimon would spit out in slight disgust. He would grab both of the blades that were suspended at his sides and would turn his attention back to the challenging digimon.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Shadow of Miracles

Darkfire Karan

Kazu Matsumoto

Chris Shadowheart

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:22 pm
The Grademon smirked as he listened to the digimon and their tamer "Such chaos I love it" He whispered his voice enough to give a cold chill. While Dante would have become normally quiet he often spoke in battle more so for his enjoyment of taunting his for. When Cadiver threw the blades at him Dante flashed as he moved in the blink of an eye appearing a short distance in front of them. Having used his high speed and battle tactics to jump in the air and dodge the blades. "Hmph...I'm Dante! A loyal death knight, do you think that such tricks can handle me?...Insulting" he said coldly glaring at Cadiver. When he saw the clown argue with Marcus he shook his head. "You act like a spoiled child arguing with your tamer...you're nothing but a brat" He said mocking the digimon hoping to anger him so that he could take advantage of that. He then rushed at Chaos Piedmon swinging his blades rapidly using his grade slash.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:36 pm
OOC

User Image════ Cadaiver would glare at the rapidly approaching digimon and would smirk. Effortlyless, he would allow the digimon to hit him with his attacks and then poof, leaving a rag doll of himself to fall to the ground, nearly cut to ribbons. The clown would walk off behind the warrior digimon. "You would think that one such as yourself would realize that I'm no ordinary digimon." The digimon would look up at the sky. "So you are Chris's pet are you not?" The clown digimon would let go of his blades, allowing them to float in front of him and would then summon his other two swords to join them in a four-sword free handed style. "If so then it would seem that your tamer has sent you to your death."

Marcus would be caught off guard by Cadaiver's revelation. "Wait... Chris... Chris Shadowheart?! He's the one attacking us?!" The tamer's eyes would widen in a confused emotion.

A short distance away, Marcus's Cupimon would fly in panicking circles, trying not to get hit. "Cu... CUPIIIII!!!" It would cry aloud as it both tried not to get hit as well as tried to find its tamer.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Shadow of Miracles

Darkfire Karan

Kazu Matsumoto

Chris Shadowheart

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:51 pm
The Grademon smirked at the clown as he had him cornered "Well that was clever, your smarter than I gave you credit for...not that it matters" he said. Suddenly he rolled a short distance from the clown digimon as another fireball fell from the sky where they were. Above them Phoenixmon was descending from the sky. The Grademon stood as he waited to see how the digimon fared. He was sure that it wouldn't be so easy to harm the clown. "Not that it's your business, but yes...he is" He said. He raised his swords and turned his head towards Marcus. "What does it matter if he is the one attacking you" he said coldly.

Suddenly the phoenixmon pulled up turning into a natural landing as he sat letting his tamer and his digimon down. The tamer moved a few locks of hair from his face before stepping down from his digimon. "Hold your ground Skylar...I don't want anyone making a run for it" He said darkly. He looked at the others around and smirked "Well Lucemon will be pleased, I found him quite a bounty of tamers" He said. He stepped forward and looked at Marcus finding his appearance familiar remembering him from his fragmented memories, but not knowing their relationship. "You...who are you? Speak and I'll make sure your defeat will be quick" He said as if speaking to a stranger instead of an old friend.  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games