Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
The Dark Ocean Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:07 pm
OOC

══════ ►ɱąՐʗυՏ ℈ɠσs◄ ═══════════════

"Scarred by the past, cast out from present, and forced to glimpse the future--"

User Image════ "Not that a puppet like you would know, but knowing your tamer actually means a lot to the likes of moi." The clown would smirk devilishly at the swordsmen. "Nonetheless, I can tell that you little to nothing about whom you're attacking nor why, but that's fine. I prefer killing wild, ignorant animals a lot more than civilized beings." Cadaiver would watch as the digimon tried to make a break from his grasp and would simply start to walk calmly towards the digimon. All four of his blades would turn towards Dante, like a compass head pointing north. "So," he would ask, ignoring the tamer, "How does a swordsman fight if he is constantly creating distance?"

Marcus would notice that the aerial attacker was starting to come into view and sure enough, it was Chris, but not at all how he remembered him. He was about to speak friendly to the his old friend, but stopped when he [Chris] made it known that he'd completely forgotten whom he was and better yet, was working for Lucemon. He would place a completely blacked hand on his forehead and would chuckle, "Damn, this is too funny. I escape Lucemon's deal only to find that my friend has picked it back up and has started looking for me and other tamers. Fate seems to be quirky like that." He would then break from the personal conversation and would look at the tamer with deep orange eyes. "Alright then, how shall we do this? An epic battle royale where we clash against one another with everything we have or make passionate love here in front of the kiddies?" He would stick his tongue out and wink at the boy, showing a different demeanor that had started to become rather constant with all his old 'flames'.

With the fiery rain stopping, Cupimon would slowly exit panic mode and then look to see Marcus talking to a strange tamer next to a giant bird digimon. He would quickly fly towards and then crash into Marcus with a light tap.

"Hmm? Well there you are." he would say, grabbing the white fluff and turning his attention back to Chris.

"Finally, it is time to change all three. Come, Forth... DEXMON!"
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageThe Digital Team:
Gao━Leo━Gato━Lilly━Sting━Anubis━
Asura━Panda━Guil━CPied━CWarGrey━
Digitama━Darkdra━Cupi━Hawk━

Shadow of Miracles

Darkfire Karan

Kazu Matsumoto

Chris Shadowheart

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:28 pm
Dante frowned as he looked at the clown knowing that it wasn't going to be an easy task to handle the psycho digimon, but it would sure give him the fight he had been seeking. A strange sense of blood lust seemed to flood him. "...fool, I am no animal I'm merely testing your merit" He said. He then rushed at the clown and began swinging his sword wildly. His speed grew as he swung as if he was testing the clown for what he could take.

Chris glared at Marcus as he spoke to him it was apparent he knew Chris far better than he knew the man, likely more than Chris knew himself, though that didn't matter to him. "Idiot, I'm no friend of yours nor don't seek you...I seek tamers of substance, you just happen to be in my way...besides I'm sure Lucemon would enjoy seeing a failed experiment like you sent to the trash" He said harshly. Chris's own indigo eyes keeping stare with Marcus's orange ones. Where Chris's eyes were once bright and full of emotion, now they were cold, hard, and distance almost like that of one who had lost all that they had been. When he herd Marcus's offer of a battle or a mocking attempt at old forgotten emotions Chris spat. "Love? I don't know who you think you are, but I could never feel anything for someone who was so tainted..." He said coldly. His mind flashed with past memories of Marcus, but only for a moment. "How can anyone like you even speak of love or passion...you who have hurt more people and broken more hearts than the gods themselves" He said coldly. "No, how about I beat you and take your friends to Lucemon himself...maybe then you'll be back to your natural self" he added.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:01 pm
OOC

"Scarred by the past, cast out from present, and forced to glimpse the future--"

User Image════ Marcus would take the boys comments like things bouncing off of rubber and would slowly start to walk towards the boy. "Oh, ho, ho... you know what they say about tainted lovers?" He would then stop a few feet from the boy and would smile seductively, "We make the best kind because of our experience." When the boy threatened to take his 'friends' he would be unable to keep from laughing. "Granted I can't even kill them, being one of the best around... I'm sure they could easily take someone as easily manipulated as you are." The tamer would lick his lips as if he were about to dig into a meal.

On the other hand, Cadiaver, was finding it hard to be as loose lipped as Marcus was. "That's much better... Trump Sword: DIAMOND!" Throwing both hands forward, all four of his blades would come around him like a 2-dimensional diamond, combined with a little of his magical talents, to make a shield around him. "I see, so you think to trap someone as witty as I, well then this shall be a challenge for you."

Gaomon would be left standing where Marcus originally was with Cupimon standing on his head. He would make sure to keep the Phoenixmon, whom he assumed to be Skylar, in his eyes at all times while Cupimon kept watch over Marcus.

Shadow of Miracles

Darkfire Karan

Kazu Matsumoto

Chris Shadowheart

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:30 am
User Image
"If we head for the future..."

Kazu Matsumoto

"...Then we can be forgiven for the past."

A sudden attack from the sky, pulled Kazu from his daydreams. Fireballs rained onto the battlefield as a Pheonixmon came to land. Kazu gritted his teeth as a Grademon launched at Marcus. But before any reactions could be made the giant bird Digimon had landed and it's Tamer had stepped off. "Wait... You're, Chris!?" Kazu remembered the guy from the War of Memories. He had fought with them, he wasn't like this, at least not from what Kazu could remember. Either way Chris had mentioned something that chilled Kazu to the core. Lucemon. More specifically he was talking about having found a "bounty of Tamers" to offer him. Marcus and Chris began to talk, Marcus in a somewhat seductive tone and Chris more angry then calm. The Pheonixmon was watching the gathered Tamers carefully, probably to prevent an escape.

"Well, BanchoLeomon thinks this is turning sour very quickly..." Kazu couldn't help but agree with the Lion next to him. With Marcus, Chris, Belphagor and Marco here that made 4 Dark Tamers. Kyo seemed to be a fairly neutral party and as for Kazu himself. Well he didn't think he could take on and defeat 4 or 5 Tamers alone... But there was something different in Marcus. For the first time the two of them hadn't tried to kill each other when in the same place. And with Chris now occupying his full attention Kazu had chance to figure out what the hell was going on. "Realize! Terriermon! Veemon!" Kazu spun his Digivice in his hand before allowing the light to burst forth in the form of a Terriermon and Veemon, otherwise known as the Gold Brothers to the rest of Kazu's team. "What the!?" "So many..." Kazu had no time to explain to them, instead relegating that job to BanchoLeomon as he yelled at the somewhat pre-occupied Chris. "Listen mate! I don't know what the hell you're planning but I'm not going back to Lucemon! Y'hear me!?" as Kazu spoke his Digi-Sould began to flare up. He wouldn't go back to that dark place. Not now, not ever! "You want us? Come get us!"

Darkfire Karan

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Shadow of Miracles

Wind-Up Pickpocket

Chris Shadowheart

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:48 am
Chris smirked as he looked at Marcus, this man was certainly an arrogant tamer. "You sure are an interesting one aren't you..." He said examining the tamer. He then walked over to the tamer and gave his own wicked smile. "but, I like interesting" he said. He then made a move Chris would never have done. The tamer leaned over to Marcus, took the initiative, and kissed him with a passion he didn't realize he had it even caused his digisoul to flare up taking its normal raven form as he was hit by more of his old memories. Once he stopped he stepped back the soul vanished as he looked at the tamer "...I only let people manipulate me as long as I can get what I want from them" he said. He then pointed his digivice at Dante "Lets even the field" He said as light rushed towards Grademon forcing him into his Alphamon form.

However, at this point he herd Kazu and turned towards him with a confused look "Do I know you?" He asked as the man seemed to know his name. It didn't take long before the tamer had more digimon out ready to fight. "Hmm, well then that gives me a problem...but one that can be handled" He said. He snapped his fingers and wizardmon stepped forward standing between Kazu and Chris.

The wizardmon had a serious look on his face "I can feel the fear in you...Lucemon must've had fun with you" He said as he held his staff up. "It makes me wonder what he did" He said mockingly. Wizardmon was more of a tactician than a fight so he would wait until one of Kazu's digimon struck before he would.

Dante was frustrated that this clown was giving him trouble. While he enjoyed the challenge, the clown was certainly a lot more powerful than he expected. He continued to swing, but his swords seemed to only scratch the shield. However, once he stepped back he was hit by the light of Chris's digivice and digivolved. He stretched for a moment and smiled "Yes this will do nicely" He said. Instead of using an actual attack he began swinging his fists at the shield attempting to shatter it.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:47 pm

User Image

I Will Fight
User Image User Image

Nicholas had gone on a long trip of reformation over the time he was away from other tamers. Along the way he had met up with more digimon who joined his team. Some because of the fact that much like his first two digimon, Blitz and George, they believed that he was a kindhearted soul who always did what he felt was right. Others joined simply because Nicholas interested them much like his digimon, Napalm and Bob. While others simply joined because they enjoyed being around a human tamer as well as their digimon like his digimon, Zero. The quest took them to a new and unknown area to them. It was known as the Dark Ocean. It was an area that seemed to be filled with danger and evil energy. Nicholas didn't let this bother him though as he continued to walk on as he began to search for the item he was looking for in order to bring to Craniamon the Royal Knight. He had taken up apprenticeship to become a master-smith in order to be able to build weapons for the Royal Knight and anyone else. Gareth, Craniamon's aid, was close behind following them. As they continued on they suddenly reached an area where a large amount of tamers were. A phoenixmon with a tamer on top of it was flying down and had suddenly sent a large amount of fireballs their way. The tamers had avoided the attack and one of them went on the offensive and ended up attacking the tamer with the phoenixmon. Another had materialized two of his digimon and then had them ready to defend in case they were attacked as a strange yet familiar feeling surrounded that tamer. It was the same feeling as he had felt with the person with the Terriermon who gave him a nasty punch with it which hurt like hell though this persons seemed different in a way. Nicholas wondered if he should help out the tamers or continue with his mission since for now this did not concern him. He groaned as he stood there with his digimon, Zero, Blitz, George, Napalm and Bob, who surrounded both him and Gareth to protect them in case they were spotted and attacked by the tamers.

User Image
For My Beliefs

Current Digimon Partners In Party:
Zero = Guilmon | Blitz = Veemon | George = Wormmon | Napalm = WarGreymon | Bob = WereGarurumon | Gawain = Salamon | Magnum = Magnamon | Gareth = Duftmon | Lancelot = MasterVeedramon | Galahad = Mistymon

{{OOC: Liger said i co }}

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:29 pm
OOC
Welcome Ultimate... I was out so I completely forgot to post, so sorry to you all. sweatdrop

User Image════ Even though he had hinted at it and tossed the idea around in vague yet direct suggestions, Marcus had been taken by surprise from the kiss. It reminded him of the old days where he'd taken these moments for granted and even fought against them... for all the good it did him to do so. He'd now pushed his close friend into the hands of the very digimon whom he'd tried to keep Chris from. This time Marcus did nothing as he was kissed, merely standing there till it was over and the tingling sensation left him. Though in the back of his mind he wondered how both Kazu and Kyo would react to seeing him being kissed by another tamer.

When Chris broke away and then spoke, Marcus laughed. "So then let me ask you this..." He would close his eyes and then look down at the ground and then back up with a renewed energy in his eyes. "What happens to you if you fail?" Marcus's digisoul would spark from his left hand, completely engulfing it. "Because if it was to bring me and my friends in, you will fail. Destino, it's time to digivolve!" Spinning his digivice in his right hand, he would bring it up and then across his left hand, allowing the gray colored digisoul to connect with the purple digivice. "Charge, Dark Soul Explode!!"

Destino, the reg gaomon would jump into the air and then forward spin into a ball as the digisoul moved from Marcus to the digivice, to gaomon, wrapping up like a coccoon. "GAOmon... SHINKA!" Inside the coccoon, the soul would ravage the pup's red body, pulling the data off and then converting it to metal. The data would then layer of the digimon and change its force. The ball would then explode, releasing a much larger hound completely covered in shiny, crimson colored metal, "METALGARURUMON!" the beast would call in a powerful roar. "Orders, boss?" He would then say in a tone much deeper than his rookie form.

Across the way, Cadaiver would watch as the digimon changed into a mega form, the form of a Royal Knight, Alphamon. "Oh, so you finally got some sense and digivolved, did you? Not that it will help you much..." Cracks would begin to form around the barrier, from the intense pressure being applied.The clown would cackle and then raise a hand up and would make a circle. "Seems like I'll need to take you down before you get through." The circle would develop runes and then vanish only to reappear in the sky, "Electro Squall!" A single bolt of purple lighting would erupt from the sky and come down to hit right where the Alphamon was standing.

Shadow of Miracles

Kazu Matsumoto

Chris Shadowheart

Wind-Up Pickpocket

Ultimatemk

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:17 pm
Chris wasn't too surprised when Marcus hardly reacted to the kiss. From the memories he could gather being cold was normal for him. Chris shrugged "Not sure, but then again I don't plan to find out...but perhaps I don't need them, maybe he'd be happy with just you" He said. Upon seeing Gaomon digivolve into his mega stage he smirked "Aw cute you've brought a puppy to play...well how about I show you the bird" He said as he snapped his fingers and Phoenixmon flew in the air again. "Tell me Marcus, seeing as my memory fails me, why would one such as yourself turn against the being you sold your soul to?" He asked.

Skylar was quick to take to the skies as he looked down towards the battle field. "Hmph, leave me to the mutt eh?" He said as he flapped his wings. He shot a glare at the canine digimon. "Well I hope I don't disappoint" He said sharply as he created fireballs that launched in the dogs direction. Being an avian digimon Phoenix was a near master of the skies compared to other digimon. He had no intention of losing to a digimon such as Destino.

This left Alphamon facing of the mad clown. His opponent truly was a pain to face, but it would be worth it to display his power for such a strong digimon. However, before long Cadaiver had prepared his attack and released a mighty lightning bolt to smite Dante. Due to his large size he had no choice but to take the brunt of the attack. After the air cleared Dante could be seen launching himself towards Cadaiver. "Well you may have hit me, but you are not the only digimon to have had a lucky break" He said as he swung his fist with a powerful force ready to beat the digimon.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:58 pm
OOC

User Image════ The battle was picking up again as Marcus watches the Phoenixmon ascend into the air and then attack. He would smirk and look at the back of his hound partner's metallic body. "Look sharp, Destino. Our opponent is taking a flying approach." He would look back up at Chris, listening to what the boy had to say. He would chuckle for a moment and then respond with his soul still raging like a flame on his left arm, "You could say that I was never bound to him because of his own stupidity and what little he did have over me is standing in front of me threatening to take me and my allies in as if we were prized livestock for a mental demon lord." Taking a few steps back, Marcus would give Destino some room to 'play' in.

Destino would never take his eyes off the bird and would growl as the fireballs came in. SHINK bladed wings would extend from his back and missile ports would open along his shoulders. Freeze Bomber multiple mini missiles would be launched into the air and then explode to releasing a freezing mist-like fog that would more than likely counter the bird's fire attacks due to the fog's low temperatures.

"Get'em DESTINO!" In battle mode, Marcus would point up in the air.

"Don't gotta tell me twice!" Taking off in a full on sprint, the dog would then leap into the air, allowing his wings and hidden thrusters to do the air, turning him from a flying metal hound. "Here I come!"... GIGA MISSILE! His nose would flicker like a radar using infrared rays to lock on to the bird followed by a series of different ports opening to release an onslaught of eight normal sized missiles, locked on to their flaming target.

Back on the ground, Cadaiver would be dealing with Chris's Alphamon. The clown flopped backwards from the punch, he had been careless. It had been too long since he'd had a serious battle and did not account that the royal knight was survive his fierce bolt attack. Picking himself up, the Clown would glare at the knight. "That... that almost hurt." His four swords would reappear once more, floating behind him, each with a card suite branding up and down their silver blade faces. "Now then... I guess I must do away with you." ENDING SNIPE! Raising one hand, a wall of purple orbs would appear in front of the clown. The orbs would then take the shape of daggers and would zoom across the sandy field towards the Alphamon. Raising his other hand, the clown would make ready another wall of daggers to fling after the first wave hit their mark

Shadow of Miracles

Kazu Matsumoto

Chris Shadowheart

Wind-Up Pickpocket

Ultimatemk

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:19 am
Life is but a role-playing game, but also an epic tragedy...

As the battle raged between the two characters that would be forever destined to dance around each other without ever getting accomplished, the land would continue to feel the brute sting of their attacks. An outside force would watch as the two tamers fought one another and would also take into account the players that were simply watching like a theatre audience. "This battle has gone on for much too long. It seems that if this world is to have peace... the I must step in and end it all."

A strong wind would then blow through the field and would capture Marcus and his digimon, warping them away to a place unknown.

...one with many characters, but all are destined to fall.

[Marcus and co. are forced to exit to ???]  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:09 am
User Image
"If we head for the future..."

Kazu Matsumoto

"...Then we can be forgiven for the past."

As the fighting erupted around them Kazu felt a new but somewhat familiar feeling.

"Times are changing. Only the select few may move on from this place, and reach a higher level of understanding. Everything returns to Zero. Board the Ark and find a true peace."

Kazu whipped his head around, trying to find the source of the voice. What was it? Who was it? All of his Digimon would glow and return to his Digivice. In a panic Kazu would feel the wind around him pick up. "Who are you! What's going on!? No!" whipped into a localised hurricane, Kazu was wrenched from the beach, being transported to how knows where...

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Wind-Up Pickpocket

Chris Shadowheart

[[OOC: In a somewhat similar manner to Liger xD]]  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

+++++{ I will always be there...}

{...for my family... }+++++

Belphegor was silent for too long. And way to long for his taste. Seeing a timid tamer and the one tamer talking about how he met Leviamon. And another attacking Marcus thus getting them into a fight. Hearing them talk to each other about friendship or some garbage like that. All of a sudden a strange voice appeared and suddenly Marcus has his Digimon were gone. "The fuc....and this is why I hate being on the sidelines the whole time!" Belphegor said quietly. He didn't pay attention to all that has happened. He was supposed to help Marcus and he didn't. Belphegor cracked his knuckles. And glared at the one names Chris. Thinking that it was Chris that sent Marcus away.

"What just happened!?! Where did you send him? I swear if you don't tell me I will have to get you to say it by force!" He clenched his fists and his dark orange Digi-Soul grew.

(half assed I know DX I will try harder to get my next post to look more professional)

User Image

{Belphegor Sagawara}+++++

KiroMishima
Crew

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:29 pm
User Image
Marco Sombra de Milagros

I'm walking the road to dawn...

Marco wasn't sure what was happening around him, everything was moving so fast. One moment he was having a discussion about digisouls with two strangers and the next they were under attack. His new "friends" seemed to have quite some enemies going after them. He didn't much time to question any of the people involved. He barely had time to dodge and protect his digimon from the coming attacks. Veemon seemed to be okay for the most part, but Minomon was trying his best to be brave. He held the cocoon digimon in his arms as they went to look for some shelter or something to cover them. The battle would continue and he feared that if they stayed they would be wiped out.

He really wanted to leave this pale beach with its black ocean. His request seemed to be answered as a violent wind erupted from an unseen force. The tornado like wind blew through the field and Marco was too late to hang onto anything (he was still carrying Minomon). He was sweep away by the win along with his digimon to an unknown place.

[Exit]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:54 pm
Sophie Taara

“The glass is neither half full, nor half empty…it just has stuff in it.”

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[ Sophie walked along the coast of the beach, her footsteps sinking into the pale sand. Walking alongside her was Lilithmon, and Leviamon was swimming about a few hundred feet out of the coast. He seemed content.
Lilithmon glanced over at Sophie, who was simply watching as the black waves lapped against her sand-covered feet, and as those feet sank into more sand. The grains that passed through her toes gave her an odd feeling. Sand was strange.

As she walked, she felt the negative data of the place pull on her. Memories of past events flashed through her head. Her brother getting beaten by their father, her brother's running away note, her getting beaten by their father, writing her runaway note. Bleeding out on the ground as Dianamon attempted to save her. Seeing the half-crushed and bleeding body of her brother.

The despair of the present, past, and what was to come was like a heavy weight vertically pressed against her chest, robbing her of all oxygen. Sophie paused, struggling to breathe. She was literally having breathing problems. It was because of her asthma, of course, but sometimes it felt like it was more than that. After she inhaled a good breath and exhaled healthily, Sophie turned to look over the coast. The black ocean extended out of site, reflecting the black sky above. The only flicker of color within sight was Leviamon's skin. Even Sophie's skin was gray, her eyes and hair black as the water, as well as her clothes.

"Why are we here?" Lilithmon finally asked. Sophie did not answer. Instead, she slowly walked into the water. She held her breath and plunged in. Lilithmon stared, dumbfounded, until a minute had passed by and Sophie did not come up. Eventually, Leviamon paused his aqua-frolicking and swam over to the shore. The massive digimon stepped onto the sand and opened his maw. Sophie was sitting on his tongue, curled up. Lilithmon's jaw slowly dropped open. "I wanted to change the data that constitutes my appearance..." She said, her voice echoed by the cavern that was Leviamon's mouth. "The way I look now is the way I will look as long as I'm in the digital world. I like it."

Sophie hopped down and held her digivice in the air. Leviamon cursed as he was sucked into it. A shining, rainbow-radiant bird came out. Valdurmon settled into the sand and pressed his wings down as Sophie and Lilithmon mounted him, then loudly screeched before taking to the air. Lilithmon said not a word until the black and gray atmosphere of the black ocean had left, and Sophie was still an abstract color. "Where are we going now?" She asked, staring at Sophie's gray skin. The girl shrugged."Wherever fate takes us."
]  

City in Slumber

Orre Champion Monty

Enduring Browser

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:08 am
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image
Montgomery "Monty" Wallace
User Image
✖ ✖ ✖ Digimon Tamer ✖ ✖ ✖
Posts Theme: The Sword that Cleaves Evil OGS

The Dark Ocean. A menacing sight. Usually, standing at it's banks was a symbol of a fading heart, a place where you came for your final rest. A truly horrid place, and spin chilling at best. The voices of the royal knights had even transpired this far across tamer island, he could hear their triumphant voices like an echo in the mountains. They had declared war on the forces of evil, they would protect the digital world. After hearing the message he knew that the rest of his team would have too. Earlier when hearing it he sent out a text message with his Omniverse Digivice to the rest of the tamers in Aether asking them to meet him at the western bank of the Dark Ocean. There he stood. Here stood the leader of Shakamon's forces, Aether, Montgomery Wallace. His outfit, the gold and black with trims of white sleeveless coat, blew in the wind as the waves crashed over the bank of the beach. He stood with his arms crossed over his breast and his three digimon partners around his legs; Dracomon, Veemon, and Betamon X. There four of them, however, seemed to be basked in a radiance in demeanor that kept the Dark Oceans depressing atmosphere from getting to them. This was no doubt Shakamon's Light, which radiated in the souls of the members of Aether and kept them from harm. This would be the briefing for the teams actions until the so called digital world's end. His next words to them would decide the teams fate in the battle, and perhaps the future of the digital world itself.

User Image

Sinnoh Champion John

Shadow of Miracles

Ethan Kirito Soul

ultimatemk

levelknight20

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games