Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
The Dark Ocean Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:36 pm
User Image
User Image

Ethan of Aether

Ethan had appeared from the sky falling and landing behind Monty, he had came here after getting the message. Biomerge aura faded from him and he stood up and looked at his Omniverse Digivice smiling,"Rest now you guys." He walked to the edge of the Dark Ocean and put hands behind his back. His eyes glowed brightly as though he had been here many times, and he was calm. His cloths the same as usual, except he had been wearing this odd symbol on his shirt now. He spoke saying," I made it in time it seems."

Theme Music  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:52 am

User Image
User Image
User Image

I Will Fight
User Image

Nicholas walked through the western bank of the Dark Ocean. He had received a message from Monty who was one of the five original tamers chosen by Shakamon to join Aether. Kiryu being the sixth member and one who was invited by the members themselves rather than Shakamon. He was currently the only tamer to not have seen Shakamon in person but that would be solved soon enough. As he walked there were three digimon slowly following him. GranD the Dracmon, his loyal companion who became his best bud replacing his very first digimon, Blitz's place as his favorite digimon, Bolt the FanBeemon who was one of his stronger digimon having been born with the X-Antibody already in him much like GranD and finally Solaris the Coronamon who was a digimon with the ability to turn into one of the Olympus Twelve type digimon, Apollomon.

He had heard the declaration of war by the Royal Knights against the forces of evil otherwise known as the Demon Lords. Nicholas was one of the tamers who were chosen by both a Royal Knight and a Demon Lord. He was the apprentice of Craniamon and the Tamer who was bestowed the seal of Sloth by Belphemon. He sighed as he finally reached the area where the members of Aether were supposed to meet at. At the current moment only Ethan and Monty, their supposed leader, were here. He sighed and went over to the edge of the bank and said, "I wonder what the problem is. I was having such a great time relaxing and then I received a message to meet here. Quite the annoyance if you ask for my opinion.". Nicholas wouldn't really be what you called a team player but in the end he did care deeply for his comrades and was willing to give his life for them.

User Image
For My Beliefs

Current Digimon Partners In Party:
GranD = Dracmon | Bolt = FanBeemon | Solaris = Coronamon

Current Digimon Partners In Digivice:
Blitz = Veemon | George = Wormmon | Zero = Guilmon | Napalm = WarGreymon | Bob = Garurumon | Gawain = Salamon | Magnum = Magnamon | Gareth = Dinohyumon | Lancelot = MasterVeedramon | Galahad = FlaWizarmon | Drago = Dracomon | Arthur = DORUGreymon | Captain Greymon = Greymon | Tristan = Kudamon | Birdy = Hawkmon | Ahri = Lynxmon

{{OOC: }}

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

Orre Champion Monty

Enduring Browser

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:47 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image
Montgomery "Monty" Wallace
User Image
✖ ✖ ✖ Digimon Tamer ✖ ✖ ✖
Posts Theme: The Sword that Cleaves Evil OGS

Monty noticed that Ethan had arrived first. He was grateful for his friend being punctual, as for the rest they were taking there time. Not the case it seemed, one more did show up a few moments later. Nicholas appeared, letting his attitude get the best of him as usual. Monty cleared his throat and called out to the red head, "You know as well as I that the Royal Knights have declared war on the evil in this world, as Aether we have to insure that the best side wins." He turned to Ethan and said calmly, "Thanks for getting here on time." He couldn't help but think, Everyone is taking there sweet time getting here aren't they.

User Image

Sinnoh Champion John

Shadow of Miracles

Ethan Kirito Soul

ultimatemk

levelknight20

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:58 am

User Image
User Image
User Image

I Will Fight
User Image

Nicholas was already bored as hell just from waiting a short while. He groaned and said in a semi serious semi joking tone, "Wouldn't it be quicker if the three of us split up and collect the other members of Aether. There are three of us here and six of us in total. Each of us could go and collect one of the members who is missing and then regroup again back here or somewhere else. Its much quicker than waiting for them to find the time to muster up the resolve to come up here. They probably would need someone to go off and drag them here whether they liked it or not. That or you can just brief us now and then we just split from each other and when we happen to find another member we just tell him about what the plan was and what not.". Nicholas just wanted to get this meeting over with so he could go off back and relax once again before the big war started. Nicholas would cross his arms and wait for a reply. Nicholas would turn back to look at the ocean and murmured to himself, "And I was having such a nice nap up till the moment I was called here and such a wonderful dream as well.". He didn't really care about how his fellow members saw him as. He was himself nothing more and nothing less.

User Image
For My Beliefs

GranD = Dracmon | Bolt = FanBeemon | Solaris = Coronamon

Blitz = Veemon | George = Wormmon | Zero = Guilmon | Napalm = WarGreymon | Bob = Garurumon | Gawain = Salamon | Magnum = Magnamon | Gareth = Dinohyumon | Lancelot = MasterVeedramon | Galahad = FlaWizarmon | Drago = Dracomon | Arthur = DORUGreymon | Captain Greymon = Greymon | Tristan = Kudamon | Birdy = Hawkmon | Ahri = Lynxmon

Orre Champion Monty

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:58 pm
User Image
User Image

Ethan of Aether

The brown haired male rubbed his chin curiously, he had been wondering who would be the Best Side for them all to work with. He slightly thought it would be the Royal Knights, but then again. He wasn't too sure on that, he looked to Nicholas and gave a kind smile, "That second idea works I guess. Considering I wouldn't know where to look for the others. " He then said calmly," What all has exactly happened? I now about the Royal Knights declaring war. It just, shocked me when I found out..."

Theme Music  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:27 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
User Image

Monty's Omniverse Digivice beeped as he received a message. It was directions to where he could find one of the members of Aether, Marco. Monty sighed, it seemed he would have to go pick up a few members if there plans were going to come into fruition. He then spoke up to the two members that were here with him. "It's our job to make sure the wrong side does not win, but we can't say for sure who has the digital worlds best interest in mind. Sure, we might be quick to say that the holy knight digimon represent the good, but if there mission is an overwhelming destruction of evil we must stop them. The key to keeping the digital world in balance is equilibrium. We can not afford to completely destroy any of the sides." Monty then turned and nodded to Betamon X before speaking once more, "Like I said, I don't have all the answers but I do know I'm going to find them. Anyone who would like to come with me, I'm on my way to pick up Marco and John. You are free however to pursue your own path, just keep Aether in the back of your mind, we will always be allies no matter what side we end up on." Drawing from the card holster on the back of his belt he began his digivolution sequence.

The scene was dark only a small light cast the shadow on Monty, Shakamon's voice echos in the background calling out Digi Modify. The card drawn by the tamer spins around in front of his silhouetted face as he catches it between his right hands pointer and middle finger. Monty's face could be seen turning and looking out from behind the card, a small ray of light illuminated half of his face and his orange visor gave off a darkening shimmer. The card was gold, a special card bestowed by Shakamon to the leader of Aether. The tamer whispers to himself, "A Gold Card, the power of Shakamon's sixteen arhats." Monty moves his right hand in a rapid motion and while moving his Omniverse digivice, which was on his left wrist, upwards. He stops it as his fist points up and his arm is perpendicular to his face. The bottom of the arm worn digivice lights up, leaving a jet of light on his forearm. Monty's right hand moves swiftly past the device and then in one motion he pulls the card back, striking the digivice with the card sliding it through. Digital sparks could be seen from the interaction as Monty calls out, Digi Modify! The digivice reads into the card before accepting it and applying the effect to Betamon X. Monty pulls the card all the way through with all of his might as data like energy illuminates the area around him. He calls out in a determined voice, Transmigration Digivolution Activate! The dark scene is instantly engulfed by a light which seems to emanate from Monty's body. The screen on his digivice read.

TRANSMIGRATION
DIGIVOLUTION_

The words were dictated by Shakamon. The warm glowing light of Shakamon blinds onlookers, the scene bright and omnipotent. Monty appears within the aura of light, his arms crossed across his chest in an X shape. His left arm was on top of his right, his Omniverse Digivice on his left wrist facing outwards. Betamon X was also present, it's body glowing with a holy aura. Zooming out, Monty quickly spreads his left and right arm outwards to his sides, holding them out as wide as he can. A determined look on his face. A sphere of yellow energy, burning with a gold aura forms in his left hand, it was about a foot in diameter and it symbolized one of the sixteen arhats given to him by Shakamon. His right hand sparkled simultaneously with the formation of the golden sphere, and another sphere, the same size, this time created from the fractal code of each of Betamon X's evolutionary forms. With much effort Monty moved both of his hands in a quick movement in front of his body and struck both orbs with both arms outstretched in front of his face. The spheres struggled against each other, vibrating up and down from the collision of power. With great strength Monty keeps them firmly against each other. Digital sparks fly from the reaction, and he calls out in a determined voice, "Transmigration Activate!" Pushing the two orbs together they fuse into one, putting the gift of golden power straight into Betamon X's digicore.

The x-antibody digimon glowed with a bright yellow light. Pulling for his digicore he was able to access the data of any of it's forms. In particular Betamon X located GigaSeadramon's data and digivolved straight into it. The scene was dark, Betamon X dashed forward into spiraling data as it called out, "Betamon X Transmigrate too!" The small digimon's body expanded until it took the form of it's mega level form. The sea dragon monster's size caused a displacement in the air around it sending out a shock wave that shook the water and blew the sand asunder. It was extraordinarily large with an equally-large inner structure that could be used to transport even a digimon the size of Chaosdramon. It let out a roar and slowly lowered itself into the Dark Ocean. Opening it's mouth it waited for Monty and whoever would accompany him to board. He then exclaimed to the others over the sound of GigaSeadramon's jet engine, "Whoever wants to stay with me nows the time to go, if not, stay in touch."

User Image

Ethan Kirito Soul

ultimatemk

Orre Champion Monty

Enduring Browser

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:54 pm

User Image
User Image
User Image

I Will Fight
User Image

Nicholas would whistle as Monty showed off a Gold Card. He then began to perform what Monty seemingly called Transmigration Digivolution. He watched as Monty's Betamon X digivolved all the way into a GigiSeadramon. He whistled and then saw the striking resemblance it had to a MetalSeadramon which reminded him of that blasted MetalSeadramon which was always following him everywhere. He sighed and then murmured to himself about how much it looked like they were getting eaten by a giant mechanical sea snake. He would walk onto the mouth of the giant mechanical sea snake like digimon before returning all his digimon except for GranD. As he entered he would then stop and turn around waiting for Monty to lead the group to wherever they were supposed to stay at up till they reached the desired area.

User Image
For My Beliefs

GranD = Dracmon

Bolt = FanBeemon | Solaris = Coronamon | Blitz = Veemon | George = Wormmon | Zero = Guilmon | Napalm = WarGreymon | Bob = Garurumon | Gawain = Salamon | Magnum = Magnamon | Gareth = Dinohyumon | Lancelot = MasterVeedramon | Galahad = FlaWizarmon | Drago = Dracomon | Arthur = DORUGreymon | Captain Greymon = Greymon | Tristan = Kudamon | Birdy = Hawkmon | Ahri = Lynxmon

Orre Champion Monty

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:30 am
User Image
User Image

Ethan of Aether

The brown haired tamer climbed aboard following behind Nicholas, he had a calm smile as he said," Don't have any reason not to follow you to get them. Hopefully when we get there, a battle isn't going on." He gave a chuckle, before looking at his digivice. He touched it and moved through his screens. He stopped on a Page and smiled, he wondered what was going to happen.

Theme Music  

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Orre Champion Monty

Enduring Browser

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:29 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
User Image

Monty smiled as everyone seemed to be wanted aboard GigaSeadramon. It was the first time he had shown anyone in the group the Transmigration Digivoltion, and hopefully it would come in handy as the battles wore on. We was the last to enter his digimons mouth and it closed behind him. Luckily for the group, the inside of the digimon was like a battle ships hanger, and it would be comfortable enough for the ride. The digimon hovered up, and Monty exclaimed, "To the forest!" GigaSeadramon flew off at incredible speed towards the desired location.

[Exit all three]

User Image

Ethan Kirito Soul

ultimatemk

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games