Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
The File Mountains Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zauriel Targaryen

Chatty Lunatic

10,475 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:19 am
User Image
Zauriel glared at ChaosPiedmon, annoyed by his ways. It was probably in his best interest to keep his distance and play nice seeing as how there was nothing to act on. Thats fine with me he said putting his hands in his pockets and following.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:08 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Zwell and Kaguro
" Ehhhhhhh such a pain i can belive we had to stop you doing ok their kaguro old buddy now that your in that form."
A robbed digimon followed" Yeah i fell releved now that im in this form " The two of them walk along a path until Zwells D-3 started to glow abit " Hmmm whjats this " He pulled out his devise and a strange item appeared out of some rock and went into the device " What the hell" Something showed on the screen of the d-3  

Overlord Diaus

Romantic Prophet

9,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:48 am
>>>>>>>>>

User Image

---Yuki---
"My courage is my sword And my might is my shield"

Yuki and co reached the the town as the walked through the city gate they where watched by two guards both being Andromon standing guard watching those who enter

[Exit to Factorial Town]

Digimon:
Veemon
Guilmon

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
ZaurielGuardianAngel
Carmana

<<<<<<<<<

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:43 am
James and agumon were right behind yuki

[exit to factoral town]  

Carmana

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:57 am

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User Image
♢ ♣►Ͼądaiv℈Ր◄ ♤ ♥
══════════════════
Țhe Ӎasked αssassin

xxxx Silently, the clown would follow behind the boys and their digimon. He would glance at the back of each of their heads like they were big dart boards for his nefarious plan. He unconsciously allowed a chuckle to escape his lips as the party left File Mountain and headed for Factorial Town. It had been quite some time since he'd visited this emotionless city of steel and steam. As he recalled, the last time he'd been here was with Marcus during the Memories War. He began to wonder about what had become of the guardian of the Metal Empire emblem as well as the tamer that had come to claim it.

As they stepped into the city, Cadavier would break the silence as he spoke out towards Yuki. "So might I be so bold as to ask what business you have here?" He would glance at the two Andromon that had been standing guard. Half man and half machine, or maybe they were all machine, made to look like humans or at least... close to them.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Unitas Persona

Carmana

ZaurielGuardianAngel

OCC: <[Exit to Factorial Town]>  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:29 pm
User ImageUser Image
Zwell
" " Hmmm lets see if i can try this thing out " Kaguro go find nNatsu we agreed to meet here earlier " Kaguro sighed then walked off" Kaguro: Hmmmm maybe ill find a normal mask or something."

Zwell sighed messing with his D-3 tring to use the item he got " Come on come on what to press suddenly something started to happen to the devise and zwell " What the...." He body started to alter to the spirit he had to duskmon, after a few minutes " Huh what the " He saw that his appearance has changed to duskmon" Well this is interesting wounder what this can do" Red blade came out of one of the hands " huh ehehahha sweet."

Kaguro and Natsu came back and Zwell turned back to normal " Well you two were heading east now." " Kaguro: Why whats their" Natsu just stood their silent " Zwell: Not sure thats why im going " the three started to head off
User Image  

Overlord Diaus

Romantic Prophet

9,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:03 pm
Kura sama-20

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
A jijimon would be walking over towards the group. He would then say, "Very interesting thing you did there. If I may ask what are you doing in this area?". The old man digimon would stop in front of the group made up of two digimon as well as a human. His staff on the side using it as a cane. He would await an answer so that he would know what was the reason for this person be here.

{{OOC: Sorry for short post but I'm busy. Also I thought you seemed bored xd }}

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:58 pm
ultimatemk
Kura sama-20

User ImageUser Image

" Huh what" zwell looked at the old man " Uhhh were just passing by uhhh old guy" Zwell stopped for a moment looking down at the old looking digimon. Kaguro sighed abit " Come on Zwell lets get going this place just isnt any fun ."
Zwell laughed abit pulling out a candy with the flavor marked mega sour pickle flavored " Ehhh Kaguro you got to enjoy life like Natsu over their haah" He started to nah on the candy pointing at Natsu who was just looking at a leaf zoned out just starring blankly at the leaf not saying a word it would creepy any normal person out though Zwell and Kaguro was used to it after so long
User Image  

Overlord Diaus

Romantic Prophet

9,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:07 pm
Kura sama-20

The Jijimon would laugh and then would say, "You younglings are all like this thinking that you can just get away from respecting your elders. You three are a strange bunch though I can tell. For one thing a NeoDevimon without its mask. That is very strange. An Infermon without the urge to destroy things. Finally a human who seems to not have a true understanding about the Digital World. Have you been here for a while or are you new?."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:20 pm
ultimatemk
Kura sama-20

User ImageUser Image
" hmmm so thats what this place is called the digital world hmmmm thought it would be called more tribal well to answer your question ive been here a week or so not really sure how i got here either just fell through some gate way " He crouched down abit to be more at eye level witht he digimon " And for those guys Kaguro and me have been buddys for a few years in my world though i meet Natsu a few days ago he like to keep to himself and watch things alittle weird but who isnt weird in their own crazy way." He stood back up " So pops mind telling me whats east of here im seeing if their might be some strong guys to fight "
Kaguo sighed abit leaning against a tree waiting for them to be done talking while Natsu started slowly climbing up a tree to get up to a branch then just started staring at the leafs again
User Image  

Overlord Diaus

Romantic Prophet

9,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:25 pm
Kura sama-20

Jijimon would then say, "East of here is Dragon Eye Lake but further there is the East Data Ocean where I am of going to. I have heard about a strange digimon with a scythe that have been hunting people over there and was going to go there so that I could learn more about it."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:35 pm
ultimatemk
Kura sama-20

User ImageUser Image
" Well thats intresting to hear a digimon with a scythe hmmm Kaguro Natsu Were heading to the ocean " Zwell looked down " Well pops hope you dont get your self hurt " Natsu jumped down from the tree and kaguro followed " Kaguro: So we are going then" "Zwell: Yep" Zwell smiled abit wanting to try out his new ability on this digimon" Oh pops if i see yah their ill say hi ahah" Zwell Kaguro and Natsu began to walk off Zwell pulled out a mega sweet pumpkin flavored lollipop and tossed it to the old digimon" Take it for the info their good " He then left to the east
User Image

Overlord Diaus

Romantic Prophet

9,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:34 pm
Jijimon would shake his head before its body would change into that of a WarGreymon. It would then fly off to the East Data Ocean at high speeds.

{{Exit}}

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:48 pm
αXeno and Zeno(Koromon)α
ß Rookie Tamer| [T] Digimonß

User ImageUser Image

Xeno was knocked on the ground holding a D-Power in his left hand. As Xeno continue to lay there he could here someone calling his name he "huh...? who calling me?" Xeno said "Wake up partner come on! you gotta snap out of it!" Koromon was bouncing on Xeno stomach trying all his might to wake him up. Xeno's eyes slowly open to see Koromon in his face. Once Xeno was able to register what was going on he jerked out of his half sleeping state and jumped up looking confused and scared. "w..w..what! are you what i think you are?!" Xeno said to Koromon. "Yup! i'm a Digimon and also your Partner!" Koromon said happily.Xeno looked what was in his left hand were the D-Power was and thought this can't be real but he walked over to Koromon and sat down near him " So Koromon is it? do you know where we are?" Xeno asked.Koromon closed his eyes to think and then he smiled at Xeno "Nope~ hahaha but don't worry i'm with you so everything going to be fine partner!" Koromon saidXeno sighed and rubbed the back of his head and looked out and though So this is the Digital World? and smiled. "Alright i'm going to accept the fact that me and you are partners and you know what we should do? we should try to do good in this world. yeah we could be heroes! what do you say buddy?" Xeno said to Koromon excited and eager to see the world.Koromon started bouncing up and down then he landed in Xeno arms and looked at him "That would be awesome partner good thinking! so what should we do first?" Koromon asked.Xeno smiled and thought of something "First i'm going to give you a Nick name alright...hmmm...I got it Zeno from now on I'm going to call you Zeno alright" Xeno said as he laughed a bitKoromon smiled and nodded "Alright Ze....no...Zeno! cool name it almost sound like yours! alright enough chit-chat lets go and find out where we are" Zeno said as he stayed in Xeno's armsXeno nodded and smiled a bit. He put the D-Power in his pocket and took on hand put on his hood and the two walk down a path to find out what location they are at.

Super Judo Kami

Hilarious Genius

3,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250

Roharu Eruna

5,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:58 pm
~Knowledge is one of the most important element on human life, but also the most discriminated.

It won't matter if I someday stop walk, talk or even pray, so as long as I have this power, I will learn that everything else is irrelevant~

Tamer: Mike Hunt
Partner: Dragord (Dracomon)

As Mike continued his walk toward the location of the rest, a small sound could be heard from the distance. Mike didn't pay too much attention to it, but Dragord decided to investigate it. As soon as Mike noticed Dragord going ahead all by himself he quickly reaches his shoulder. "Exactly where do you think you are going? It is late already, and it could be dangerous" "No, Mike, please listen" Mike kept quiet for a moment, enough to hear once again the same noise, but just like before Mike couldn't care less for it. "What is so special about it?" "Someone is in danger, it's clear those sounds are yelling of pain!" Dragord said right before he decided to ignore Mike's warnings and run toward the possible injured person. "Clear for a digimon... not for a human... *sigh* I guess I have no choice" Mike decided to follow his partner, one thing it was clear for him is that his digimon was a little to caring for others.

Mike was barely capable to keep up with Dragord, as physical stuff weren't exactly his speciality. Just when he thought his legs were not going to make it, Dragord stops. Mike then sit down, trying to relax and soon the sounds they were following were clear. They were frequent, it was a groan, a painful sound... Dragord continued forward with Mike behind him and soon both could look clearly to the source of the sound. A digimon with black, and apparently injured wings and red claws was crawling little by little, pushing himself forward with no actual direction, letting out small yells of pain. Even for someone as anti-social as Mike, the image was heart-breaking and Dragord was far more emotional than Mike. "A Demidevimon..." Mike whispered for himself and before Dragord could react, Mike approaches to the injured digimon and noticed something, the size was quite small, it wasn't a full development Demidevimon... how old could he be? 2 years old? No way he was older than Dragord, that was for sure. "Are you okay? No wait... of course you are not okay... Please, let me help you" Mike tried to hold the poor digimon on his arms, but before lifting him, Demidevimon slashes him with his claws. "Ouch! Ahhh...." Mike's arm starts bleeding slightly which quickly motivates Dragord to step forward. "Hey, what do you think you are doing?!! We want to help!" Dragord literally snaps at Demidevimon but the little guy didn't seem to care at all. In fact, he just continued to move forward.

Mike analysed the injured or 'damage' as he likes to call it, it was merely superficial, the blood showed higher damage that it actually caused. Knowing this, the boy simply grabs two syringes from his travel bag, filled them with anaesthesia and injected them right on his legs before Demidevimon could react, he let go a quick yell and before he could try to attack Mike, the effects quickly took over the digimon. "This wouldn't affect powerful digimons, but it seems to work perfectly on rookie level" Mike showed a small but distinguished grin which Dragord recognize immediately, it is the same grin Mike always does when something go as planned, regardless of whatever that is supposed to mean, Dragord never liked that smile but proved to be able to put up with it. As Demidevimon was unconscious, Mike takes him on his arms and thought of coming back with the others.... but that was far from happening. Just as predicted, several threatening sounds start echoing close the defenceless group. "Great...." Mike murmured, there was no time to lose, two thinks were important right now. First, their safety. Second, detect the imminent danger that approach before it is too late. "Mike, what do we do now?" Dragord was beyond nervous, he knew his job, and that was to protect Mike no matter what, but how? He was weak, and no battle experience whatsoever. Mike was smart, he could came out with something.... but why? Why is he always depending in Mike, shouldn't it be the other way around? No, no time to doubt, not right now.

"Tell me where the closest sound is Dragord" Mike's command were absolute right now, and Dragord remained focus for a second, several sounds were closing in, it was like if all the digimons were coming after them.... somehow, they were all attracted here... "On our leg, a digimon is coming closer and quickly" Mike noticed it was the same direction from where Demidevimon came from. Coincidence? In that second Mike would rather just get rid of the dying Demidevimon right there and see if they could stand a chance and escape, but Dragord quickly hold Mike's hand with a 'don't you even think about it' kind of look. Mike simply shake off his hands from Dragord. "Whatever, let's run to the left" Both starts running as fast as they could.... not good. Mike wasn't in his best shape now, he wasn't sure how long can he kept running... and if they get involved on a fight? No... if they do, their chances of winning were low, and worse, if they do fight, all the other digimon were going to find them and most likely killed them. Just a few seconds later, Dragord heard someone even bigger coming right toward them. "Mike! This way!" Dragord pulled Mike by his arms toward their left, almost making him let go of Demidevimon. Soon, even Mike could hear a couple of steps coming closer to their position. They weren't loud, so he doubt it was a powerful digimon, soon Mike and Dragord visualized 4 Goburimons running toward them. "There he is!! Crush him!!" Judging by their screams of anger, it was evident what just happened.... all these digimons were here to hunt down Demidevimon. "Ready?!" Mike screams to Dragord as he let him take the lead, Dragord, by mere instinct he uses his Tail Smash. Dracomon just thought for a moment he attracted their attention... he was wrong, all the Goburimons ignored his fallen friend and run toward Mike, Before Dragord could go back and protect him, Mike was ready with a syringes in his arm and went to the left, injected it in Goburimon's throat. The effect was almost instantaneous as Goburimon begins losing his balance. "Attack!" Mike throw himself to the ground allowing Dracomon a clear shoot at one the Goburimon with his Baby Breath. "Three are out, only one left" "No Dragord, they are all out" Mike said with a huge grin as the left Goburimon simply fall over with a frozen leg. "How did you....?" "Demidevimon's attack" Mike said as Dragord notice Demidevimon was clearly awake in Mike's arms, but still immobile. "The pain... is gone..." "Yeah, but just for now. The effect will last just 2 hours, if you are lucky" "Anyway... thanks...." "No problem, thank Dragord, if it was me, I would have throw you away the moment I knew this digimon were after you" Demidevimon simply ignore the last comment and closed his eyes, soon he was asleep again. "We need to go back with the others and-" "No" Mike said before Dragord could finish what he wanted to said. "This is our problem, we solve it, by ourselves. No need for the others to meddling. Besides, we clear this way. We just need to keep moving, look" Mike aimed toward a huge cave 1/3 km away. "Let's go, there we will be safe, at least for now" "But, what about the other big digimon after us?" "Don't worry, he won't follow anytime soon, besides, digimons have good senses, right? Let's see how good" Mike took advantage that Demidevimon didn't feel pain at all and take off an environmental spray, soon he beings covering Demidevimon's whole body with it until he could only smell roses and girly stuff. "I never thought that would be useful...." "Digimon's with high senses of smell and hearing are problematic, so I keep a couple of things to deal with it on my bag. Now let's go" Mike said and he together with Dragord walked together toward the cave.  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games