Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
The File Mountains Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gallant Halliviere

Shady Businesswoman

15,175 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:43 pm
Halwill's eyes darted back and forth as she surveyed the mountain sides. The red clad woman slowly eased from behind the tree she had been previously occupying. "Are you quite finished? That is to say, are you done making a complete fool of yourself." She didn't need to turn around to guess that her newly acquired partner, Rook, was laughing at her expense....yet again. Said renamon was currently leaning against the very tree she had been hiding behind, wearing that god awful smirk of his. "Terribly sorry, good sir! Quite an unfortunate tizzy I find myself in, not being a digimon born in the digital world with digimon powers to defend myself from digimon and all that rot~! But do try not to trouble yourself over my discomfort," she drawled in her purposely mangled version of Rook's accent. She often wondered if he used to live in some kinda British server or something. The renamon just lifted an eyebrow. "You are well aware that we are the only ones in the immediate area, are you not?" he drawled, emphasizing his accent. Seriously, that condescending accent...it fills her with an amazing irritation. But...he was a good friend and had already been very helpful to her since she arrived, so she wouldn't throw the pinecone she had picked up for that very purpose at him. "Honestly, I will never understand the complete denseness of humans." But oh, the temptation...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:09 pm

User Image
User Image

I Will Fight
User Image

Nicholas would exit from the depths of the Seven Great Demon Lords area. He had just had a small chat with Belphemon and had discovered quite a few things. Being marked by the Demon Lord of Sloth was not something that he was happy with. He was a tamer aiming to have at least one of each Royal Knight whether they were mere copies or whether they were the real deal. Having a Demon Lord like him simply placed that plan in disarray. He sighed. He still hadn't finished the task that Craniamon had given him but that didn't really bother him. At the given point of time he already had two powerful digimon. They were the X Forms of Dynasmon and Dukemon as well as having a Dracmon and FanBeemon. By his side were his partners in crime Blitz and George who were two digimon that he had known for a long long time. He sighed as he walked through the area. He felt that it was really bothersome to walk.

After a while he noticed that there was a woman. She had black hair in the back and red hair in the front. He noticed she had a Renamon with her. He walked over to her and said, "Salutations. What would a tamer like you be doing over here? Its quite a dangerous place to be in after all, it is a battleground between the Demon Lords, The Great Angels and the Great Dragons in terms of territory. If my calculation are correct this should be Demon Lord territory at the moment and trust me when I say that they are a nasty bunch.". Blitz and George stayed next to Nicholas as they kept quiet and watched the Renamon carefully in case it tried anything funny.

User Image
For My Beliefs

Current Digimon Partners In Party:
Zero = Guilmon | Blitz = Veemon | George = Wormmon | Napalm = WarGreymon | Bob = WereGarurumon | Gawain = Salamon | Magnum = Magnamon | Gareth = Duftmon | Lancelot = MasterVeedramon | Galahad = Mistymon | GranD = Dracmon | Drago = Dracomon | Arthur = DORUGreymon | Captain Greymon = VictoryGreymon | Bolt = FanBeemon | Solaris = Coronamon | Tristan = Kudamon

{{OOC: }}

KyuubiKeyblader

GTFFF Mule

Friendly Genius

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Gallant Halliviere

Shady Businesswoman

15,175 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:24 pm
User Image
Halwill turned around to see a guy with...pink hair? Hn, that was a new one on her, but who was she to talk? She opened her mouth to comment, but her words were caught in her throat for all of two reasons: one, his comments didn't make her feel all to pleasant, and two, he had some scary-looking digimon with him. They weren't actually big...but still. Rook walked to her side and patted her on her shoulder. 'It seems now is an adequate time to cower," he whispered, an obvious smirk in his voice. That snapped her out of her reverie as she shot him a dark glare before turning to the group before them. "A pleasure to meet you, as well. My unkind friend and I are very much lost and I, personally, am new to all of this. My--again--unkind partner doesn't seem willing to share what's going on with me." She scratched the back of her head. "To be honest, I don't even remember how I got here." In the background, Rook only snickered.

GTFFF Mule

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:06 am

User Image
User Image

I Will Fight
User Image

Nicholas stared at her for quite a bit when he noticed that she had actually paused before saying anything at all. In his mind he thought about the possibilities as to why she had paused during that time. He then realized that all of his digimon had been out at the time but he had not noticed it. He sighed. The girl would then speak up and he listened to what she had said. He shook his head and murmured to himself, "Yet another person who just recently arrived in the Digital World and at the worst location.". He pulled out his digivice and all but two digimon returned to the digivice. The remaining two were Blitz the Veemon and George the Wormmon.

Nicholas then said to Halwill, "So you just arrived recently......you're lucky that I was the one who found you cause the other tamers who were marked by a Demon Lord aren't as friendly as I am.". He raised his left hand and the sign of sloth appeared on it. He then laughed slightly and raised his right hand and there he held the symbol of recognition from the Royal Knight Craniamon. It was a strange thing to be recognized by two opposing groups. It also meant that his path could only lead to one of them and not towards both of them. He then placed his hands in the pocket of his jacket and said, "So would you like me to lead you out of the File Mountains? Normally I would say fly you there but seeing as though I was marked by a Demon Lord I'm not too keen on risking a chance encounter with the Great Dragons or Great Angels.".

User Image
For My Beliefs

Blitz = Veemon | George = Wormmon

Current Digimon Partners In Digivice:
Zero = Guilmon | Napalm = WarGreymon | Bob = WereGarurumon | Gawain = Salamon | Magnum = Magnamon | Gareth = Duftmon | Lancelot = MasterVeedramon | Galahad = Mistymon | GranD = Dracmon | Drago = Dracomon | Arthur = DORUGreymon | Captain Greymon = VictoryGreymon | Bolt = FanBeemon | Solaris = Coronamon | Tristan = Kudamon

KyuubiKeyblader

GTFFF Mule

Friendly Genius

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Gallant Halliviere

Shady Businesswoman

15,175 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:41 am
User Image
The bespectacled girl merely smiled politely as the stranger spoke, her calm face never giving away even the slightest hint as to what she was thinking. Her mind, however, seemed to forever echo the words 'Demon Lord'. Next to her, Rook's tail swished back in forth in apprehension. The guy seemed nice enough, and their situation wasn't going to get any worse than it was already. Though, that's basically the same as saying 'at least it isn't raining'. Halwill leaned over and whispered to her renamon partner, "I say we follow him. We aren't getting anywhere around here. If anything, we're practically dead already if we stay." Rook's ears flattened, "For once I must agree with you, Halwill. This is our best bet. It goes without saying that we aren't ready for battle." Halwill shot him a 'gee thanks' look and turned back to the stranger. "We really appreciate your help. It seems we have already started off foolishly. And...you mentioned that we were not the only ones who started off this way. I would suppose that implies that these Demon Lords have a lot of territory...Is there any non-evil territory? I do like to travel, despite my demeanour and would very much like to NOT end up in this sort of situation again." "And...I happen to be quite interested in discerning as to how you acquired the marks both parties, if it's not too much of a trifle to recount." Halwill turned to glare at her partner. How dare he sound more educated than her in less words?!

GTFFF Mule

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:29 am

User Image
User Image

I Will Fight
User Image

Nicholas would turn to look at the side as he remembered some things from his past. It was a past that he could never remember. A past which had been stolen away by amnesia or so he thought. He had a feeling that there was a force that wanted him to forget something that had happened in that very past. He sighed and then turned to look at the woman. He replied, "I met another tamer similar to you in more than one way. She had a viximon as a partner and I found her being attacked by a MetalPhantomon. She had just started and had already been in trouble. I guess you could call it fate that we met but that was because that I was drawn towards my next partner. A Guilmon who had protected her.". He sighed remembering that time. It was one of the more pleasant memories though that was also where he met that blasted MadLeomon. He then answered her next question, "Basically anywhere outside of File Mountains could be considered as a non-evil territory. To me though the demon filled area in File Mountains are considered as a safe zone while the Great Angels and Great Dragons zones are considered dangerous while for you its the other way around.". He then heard the Renamon's question. He placed his hand under his chin and thought for a bit. He then replied, "For the Royal Knights I simply impressed Craniamon with my incredible forgery skills and he took an interest in me and made me his apprentice. One of my partners was his squire but soon after decided to leave and join my party. For the Demon Lord Of Sloth I really have no clue. I guess he just took a liking to me or something and decided to mark me out of all the other possible tamers that he could have chosen from.". A terrifying roar was heard a few seconds later and Nicholas said, "I guess Belphemon is awake again. Its probably best if we begin to get you out of here before he finds you and beats you to a bloody pulp. Follow me.". Nicholas then turned and began to walk away from the direction that he had come from. His two partners following shortly behind him.

User Image
For My Beliefs

Zero = Guilmon | Napalm = WarGreymon | Bob = WereGarurumon | Gawain = Salamon | Magnum = Magnamon | Gareth = Duftmon | Lancelot = MasterVeedramon | Galahad = Mistymon | GranD = Dracmon | Drago = Dracomon | Arthur = DORUGreymon | Captain Greymon = VictoryGreymon | Bolt = FanBeemon | Solaris = Coronamon | Tristan = Kudamon

KyuubiKeyblader

GTFFF Mule

Friendly Genius

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Gallant Halliviere

Shady Businesswoman

15,175 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:26 am
User Image
Halwill nodded in response to the stranger then elbowed Rook, who in turn gave her a quizzical look, as if understanding the implication of the nudge but not understanding why. "I suppose there is no getting around it..." The duo picked up their pace and walked towards the others. It seemed this place really wasn't the best for an expedition. Regardless, there was a reason that Halwill was in the digital world. She was certain that it was something important, but she wasn't entirely sure. Her memory hadn't been all that reliable since she came to this weird place. Despite his high and mighty persona, Rook hadn't the slightest clue what it was they were meant to do either. They had come to File Mountains in hopes of figuring out what it was that she had been snatched out of her comfort zone for, but to no avail.

Rook had noticed his partner lost in her musings but didn't say anything. It was written all over her face what she was thinking and he knew perfectly well she would be like that for a while. The renamon shook his head, his ears flopping slightly with the movement. There was no reason dwelling on thoughts best not to think on. If they had been brought together for a reason, then that reason would reveal itself in due time, would it not? Best not to waste precious time pondering on useless imaginings. Unfortunately he had failed to realize he had gone into deep thought himself, for he was startled when his partner suddenly spoke. "Thank your for your assistance. Please lead the way. I am Halwill, by the way. This is my friend, Rook." The slightly shaken renamon nodded jerkily in their direction, "Charmed..."

GTFFF Mule

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:37 am

User Image
User Image

I Will Fight
User Image

Nicholas would lead the two away from the Demon Lord Of Sloth's lair. He could sense the distance between the two of them from the seal on his left hand. He noticed how the woman suddenly became all quiet again. She probably was thinking about something at the current moment. Its something that he often did as well. Soon after she introduced herself and he sighed. As they walked he simply replied, "I'm Nicholas. These two are my partners Blitz and George.". They continued to walk along. As they moved you could see shadows peering through the mountains. These were the soldiers of the Demon Lords and each one were wondering whether to attack the tamer or not considering how Nicholas a marked tamer was with her and not attacking her. Nicholas noticed them but decided to stay quiet. If they attack they would be sorry that was for sure.

User Image
For My Beliefs

KyuubiKeyblader

GTFFF Mule

Friendly Genius

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Gallant Halliviere

Shady Businesswoman

15,175 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:17 pm
User Image
As the two had been following closely behind the newly dubbed Nicholas, Blitz, and George, they were caught off guard by the stop. They had been, once again, lost in their own musings and needed a moment to understand the reason behind the sudden halt. Needless to say, they were less than pleased by the sight of what appeared to be soldier digimon returning their gaze with what seemed to be a less than pleased look of their own. Halwill turned to her partner and gave him a definite look. After their time as partners, he had learned what that look meant and he smirked humorously. It was her "cut all losses and retreat" look. They did not believe it to be the cowards way. It was a strategic withdrawal, a strategy well played in a situation like this. Just as they began to move into a running position, a sudden realization hit them simultaneously as they broke their own shared gaze to stare over at the trio they had been accompanying. In their haste decision, they had nearly forgotten about them and it truly would be the coward's way to abandon them. Rook's ears flattened and his eyes narrowed as they slid back to the soldier digimon and flexed his claws at his sides. He then slid imperceptively into a defensive position. Halwill tightened her gloves, the concealed brass knuckles fitting snugly into place. The two were well aware that they were far from ready from a real fight, but pathetic defense was a half a grade better than none at all. "What do you think is going to happen? I am really hoping they won't attack. Nicholas bears their mark, they won't attack him, right?" she whispered to her fox-like companion. "That may be, but there is no telling whether our not we shall be allowed the privilege of eluding their assault. I trust you are prepared to use that." Deciding now wasn't the time to comment on Rook's dialect but nodding anyway, Halwill inched forward a bit to whisper to Nicholas. "These guys don't really seem to be the best company to keep. Any ideas on what we should do?"

GTFFF Mule

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:46 pm

User Image
User Image

I Will Fight
User Image

Nicholas would just watch as the digimon glared at their direction and he sighed. He then noticed Halwill and her digimon prepare for a fight to occur. He then heard her say what she said and he replied, "Just keep on walking. If they attack then just take the idiot who attacked out.". As he said that George returned back to his digivice and was replaced by a red dinosaur.

The Guilmon known as Zero would stretch before looking around and said, "Sir Nicholas.....it seems that were surrounded by a squad of Belphemon's army. I don't think that they'll attack us tough.". Zero would turn to Nicholas and saw him simply shrug his shoulders. This was when he noticed Halwill and her Renamon. He bowed and said, "Apologies for not introducing myself. I am Zero. I am one of the Hakuryou Knights which Nicholas here created consisting of Pseudo-Royal Knights.". He then turned around as a Devimon jumped from its hiding spot straight at Halwill. "Pardon me.", said the Guilmon as a bright light formed in front of Zero taking the shape of a blade. He grabbed it and cut the Devimon in half as it turned into data. Zero sighed and shook his head. "The fool.", he murmured.

Nicholas just shook his head as well after the event. He then said, "Like I said, just keep moving and take out any digimon that attacks you and feel free to leave me if you wish. They won't attack me since I've been marked and even if they do this feeble amount of digimon is but a speck of dust in my eyes.". He then began to continue walking through the said path as the group of Devimon, DemiDevimon and IceDevimon watched over them readying an attack on the girl considering she had not been marked and as such was not an ally to the Demon Lords.

User Image
For My Beliefs

Blitz = Veemon | Zero = Guilmon

George = Wormmon | Napalm = WarGreymon | Bob = WereGarurumon | Gawain = Salamon | Magnum = Magnamon | Gareth = Duftmon | Lancelot = MasterVeedramon | Galahad = Mistymon | GranD = Dracmon | Drago = Dracomon | Arthur = DORUGreymon | Captain Greymon = VictoryGreymon | Bolt = FanBeemon | Solaris = Coronamon | Tristan = Kudamon

KyuubiKeyblader

GTFFF Mule

Friendly Genius

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Gallant Halliviere

Shady Businesswoman

15,175 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:20 pm
User Image
The duo's eyes widened as they slid down to the spot where the Devimon had been coded. Registering what had happened, the tamer spoke up, "Thank you, Zero. I am Halwill, this is Rook, and we are grateful to you for that." Halwill let out a worldweary sigh, then turned to her partner. "It seems we really are just fodder here. Looks like we really are gonna have to try to fight..." Rook growled silently as his eyes darted through the trees searching for the next attacker. "This really is a loathesome situation, I'll admit, but you don't have to seem so down about it. Besides, I would actually believe that we would both appreciate the practice." The woman sighed but nodded in agreement, "You call it practice. I call it a fight for our lives."

No sooner than she commented had a DemiDevimon decided to throw a Demi Dart at them. Like the practiced 'strategic retreaters' they were, they were already prepped to dash out of the way of potential danger. Rook leapt to the branch of a nearby tree with his enhanced speed. With the same burst of momentum, he delivered a well-placed kick to the back of the winged digimon's head, sending it directly towards Halwill. Cocking her fist back, she used the force of her punch, the hardness of the brass knuckles, and the DemiDevimon's propulsion as a deadly combo and delivered the final blow to the enemy, right between the eyes. The felled digimon smacked against the side of a tree before rolling over and reverting to data as well.

Rook hopped down from the tree with a paw lifted, to which Halwill answered with a highfive. "Well met, Halwill. That's one for us today." She just smiled and scratched the back of her head, "Hn, one down, I don't feel like counting how many more to go." Rook returned his attention to the now glaring soldiers with a weary sigh of his own. "It seems that your pessimistic miasma has progressed into a contagion." Halwill sighed to herself, a habit she was beginning to take up, before speeding up their pace, Rook following close behind. "You only know Diamond Storm, and it's not very strong. I would prefer we lived to see another day. Let's leave this place." The tamer turned towards Nicholas, Zero and Blitz, nodding at them that they were very ready to go.

GTFFF Mule

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:38 pm

User Image
User Image

I Will Fight
User Image

Nicholas would whistle as the two delivered a thrilling combination attack to the DemiDevimon that had attacked them. He then sighed and said, "Annoying bunch of digimon". Suddenly a strange aura of light began to surround him and in his hand was the H Spirit Of Light. Nicholas murmured quietly, "Henshin." It began to glow brightly when suddenly it vanished and Nicholas body turned pure white. When the whiteness vanished you could see that standing in his place was the Warrior Of Light Lobomon. He sighed and said, "Been a while since I've used this. Doesn't matter.". Two IceDevimon jumped at him seeing as though he was in a different form and as such they didn't recognize him any longer. Grabbing his two "Licht Schwert" swords he slashed at the two digimon and the both of them in and instant turned into data once more.

Zero would smirk as an IceDevimon tried to attack Nicholas who was now a Lobomon in the rear and jumped to his rescue bisecting the digimon in half. He then turned and said, "Lets move to the Gear Savannah next. It should be safer than over here.".

Nicholas would nod and then turned to face Halwill and her Renamon. He then said, "Keep close and follow me.". He then gathered energy in the weapon on his left wrist and then released it resulting in a burst of light energy which destroyed quite a bit of the IceDevimon, Devimon and DemiDevimon that were blocking their path. Not wasting a moment of hesitation Nicholas and Zero dashed towards the hole in the enemies blockade hoping that the two would follow him.

User Image
For My Beliefs

Nicholas = Lobomon | Zero = Guilmon

Blitz = Veemon | George = Wormmon | Napalm = WarGreymon | Bob = WereGarurumon | Gawain = Salamon | Magnum = Magnamon | Gareth = Duftmon | Lancelot = MasterVeedramon | Galahad = Mistymon | GranD = Dracmon | Drago = Dracomon | Arthur = DORUGreymon | Captain Greymon = VictoryGreymon | Bolt = FanBeemon | Solaris = Coronamon | Tristan = Kudamon

{{OOC: HENSHIN!!!! }}

KyuubiKeyblader

GTFFF Mule

Friendly Genius

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Gallant Halliviere

Shady Businesswoman

15,175 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:01 pm
User Image
Halwill took a step back, but 'hn'd', very impressed. At this point, she didn't believe she could be surprised anymore, but lo and behold, she was. Her eyes turned from the scene and towards her partner digimon. "Hey Rook, I think he has more points than us." The Renamon laughed outright at that and nodded. Hearing Nicholas...or Lobomon, now, call them over, they were quick to follow. "Anything sounds better than this. We are right behind you." The duo quickened their pace in order to keep up with the Lobomon.

GTFFF Mule

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:25 pm

User Image
User Image

I Will Fight
User Image

Nicholas would continue to run when suddenly he skidded to a stop and jumped backwards. Zero though wasn't able to react fast enough and was hit by a gale of despair. Sent flying back by the attack Zero flew over to Nicholas who caught him. Seeing how injured Zero was Nicholas returned him to his digivice. Staring up Nicholas groaned when he saw the digimon that had attacked them. It was none other than the enhanced form of a Devimon known as NeoDevimon. The ultimate level artificial digimon stayed there flying in the air with its arms crossed. I blinked and said, "This has just got a whole lot more troublesome than what I suspected it to be originally.". The masked NeoDevimon landed on the floor and just stared at the three. Nicholas looked at the NeoDevimon and wondered if he should go and attack at full force though it wouldn't really be a smart move to do that since he didn't think that the H or B Spirits of Light were strong enough to tak him on. Nicholas then said, "So what do you think I should do? Call upon one of my digimon or fight him myself?". The NeoDevimon stared at them waiting for their move.

In the background you could see a figure watching over the group. Though you could not really see it because it was too far away its silhouette looked extremely dangerous. It watched the group as he wondered what it was that the tamers and their digimon would do to get out of the situation.

User Image
For My Beliefs

Nicholas = Lobomon

Blitz = Veemon | George = Wormmon | Zero = Guilmon | Napalm = WarGreymon | Bob = WereGarurumon | Gawain = Salamon | Magnum = Magnamon | Gareth = Duftmon | Lancelot = MasterVeedramon | Galahad = Mistymon | GranD = Dracmon | Drago = Dracomon | Arthur = DORUGreymon | Captain Greymon = VictoryGreymon | Bolt = FanBeemon | Solaris = Coronamon | Tristan = Kudamon

KyuubiKeyblader

GTFFF Mule

Friendly Genius

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games