Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
The File Mountains Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gallant Halliviere

Shady Businesswoman

15,175 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:32 am
User Image
Halwill groaned at their current situation. "Alright, I can admit to my faults. Coming here on an expedition was downright foolish. Rook, prep your Diamond Storm. We can't fight such a digimon, perhaps we can fake it out." The renamon took a deep breath to calm himself. He discretely darted his eyes back and forth taking a quick survey of the surrounding area. He had noticed that quite a few of the trees were a bit rotted out. It may work, and even if it didn't, the situation could still be put in their favor. Rook turned to nod to his trainer, who in turn gave him a thumbs up, signaling that she got the message.

Turning back to Nicholas, Halwill figured the question was directed at them and voiced her opinion. "Allies would definitely be nice right about now. We may be able to help, as well." The Renamon stepped forward and voiced, "It is best not to concern yourself with us for the time being. Strengthening yourself with the power of your digimon is the best move." Tapping his chin with his claw, Rook continued, "However, if you believe yourself capable...it benefits us to observe either way. We would still offer assistance should it be required, mind you. We are no cowards." That gave Halwill something to think about. He was right, they would probably get a lot out of watching and partaking in the battle as well.

GTFFF Mule

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:40 pm

User Image
User Image

I Will Fight
User Image

Nicholas would smile before he returned back to normal. He closed his eyes as flames began to surround him. He then said, "Well then I'll take this guy on in a different form then.". As he said that different spirits appeared around him. The spirits of the warriors of other elements had appeared in front of the young man. He opened his eyes and then said, "Henshin.". The flames would surround Nicholas like a tornado of flames and when the flames dispersed a Mega-Class hybrid stood in its place. The Dragon Warrior Digimon EmperorGreymon. Nicholas in this form smirked and then clenched his fist. He then said, "NeoDevimon. Why don't you give me the honor of a battle." The devil digimon stared at him before it raised its right arm which began extend and fell down at Nicholas. Nicholas shook his head and raised his hand reaching to the sky as the arm fell down. He then said, "My grandmother always said, my evolution is faster than the speed of the light. There is nothing in the whole universe that can keep up with my evolution.". Suddenly a sword dropping from the sky hit the arm sending it to the side missing its target. Nicholas grabbed the sword and held it in his hands. It was Ryƫgonken the sword used typically by EmperorGreymon. He smirked and said, "With strength as a goal, I will become even stronger... always as much as necessary.". The NeoDevimon glared at him as its arm returned to its normal size. Nicholas held the sword in both hands and said, "I'll take him out then."

User Image
For My Beliefs

Current Digimon Partners In Party:
Nicholas = EmperorGreymon

Current Digimon Partners In Digivice:
Blitz = Veemon | George = Wormmon | Zero = Guilmon | Napalm = WarGreymon | Bob = WereGarurumon | Gawain = Salamon | Magnum = Magnamon | Gareth = Duftmon | Lancelot = MasterVeedramon | Galahad = Mistymon | GranD = Dracmon | Drago = Dracomon | Arthur = DORUGreymon | Captain Greymon = VictoryGreymon | Bolt = FanBeemon | Solaris = Coronamon | Tristan = Kudamon

{{OOC: Dedicated to Kamen Rider Kabuto's Souji Tendou }}

KyuubiKeyblader

GTFFF Mule

Friendly Genius

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Gallant Halliviere

Shady Businesswoman

15,175 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:30 pm
User Image

"Wow, I would be lying if I said that wasn't a sight to see," Halwill complimented, clapping her hands in a show of appraisal. Rook hn'd, showing he was impressed as well. All the while, both tamer and digimon were analyzing the battle. They were so focused on the two preparing to battle they had forgotten the rest of the enemy soldiers entirely. A faint rustling behind them from a less-than-stealthy Devimon had them both on high alert. Unfortunately, it was still a Devimon, making it a bit out of their league. Still...

"Halwill, we can take this one at the very least. He isn't as agile as one of his stature should be." Said tamer just waved offhandedly, "Just keep on your toes and one eye on the big boss battle over there. Devimon or no, this is a learning experience we can't just pass up." Rook prepped his mouth for a response but was cut short by a set of long clawed fingers, barely able to leap out of the way in time before he was cleaved by them. "You just keep doin' what you're doin', Nicholas. We are perfectly fine," the ninja-esque tamer called over her shoulder before launching herself into a counter attack.

Using the momentary lapse as the Devimon brought it's claw down in a failed attempt to attack Rook, Halwill took advantage of its unguarded posistion to land a lovely cheapshot to its face. Just as it reeled back in pain, Rook went for its legs, using his own claws for a bit of payback. "Take this, you cowardly vermin!" The claws made contact with the back of the Devimon's knee, greatly unbalancing it. Rook wasn't fast enough, however, to dodge the backward's swipe from the brute and was sent flying off a distance. "Rook! Are you still alive?!" Halwill hollered, her way of asking if he was alright. "Barely...", the Renamon grumbled in response. Yeah, he was fine. Halwill took that momentary reprieve to glance back at the EmporerGreymon and the NeoDevimon.

GTFFF Mule

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:59 pm

User Image
User Image

I Will Fight
User Image

Nicholas would turn around to see the woman being attacked by a Devimon. He sighed and murmured to himself, "I'll leave her be. She should be able to handle a Devimon even if she has just a rookie.". Nicholas then turned back to the NeoDevimon who was patiently waiting for him to be focused. Nicholas said, "Well you seem to be a polite NeoDevimon.". The NeoDevimon would speak, "That is because I would wish to test the wielder of the Sign Of Sloth's full strength.". Nicholas would smile and then said, "Very well then.". He then began to float lightly above the ground as he held RyĆ«gonken on his right hand. He then dashed straight at the NeoDevimon his sword being held with both hands facing diagonally but not touching the ground below. The ground below him giving way causing a line to form as he passed. He then slashed horizontally as the NeoDevimon moved flew upwards to avoid the attack. Nicholas then shouted, "Zankantƍ Raikƍ Giri!". He then delivered a swift vertical strike cutting the NeoDevimon and causing it to fly away and hit the side. Nicholas smirked and then pointed his RyĆ«gonken straight at the Devimon that were fighting the Renamon and her Tamer and then murmured, "EnryĆ«geki". A white flame arrow shot out form the sword which was now being used as a power-charged crossbow bolt and flew straight at the Devimon. The NeoDevimon would slowly get up with a smile under its mask as he saw that the guy was quite powerful indeed.

User Image
For My Beliefs

Blitz = Veemon | George = Wormmon | Zero = Guilmon | Napalm = WarGreymon | Bob = WereGarurumon | Gawain = Salamon | Magnum = Magnamon | Gareth = Duftmon | Lancelot = MasterVeedramon | Galahad = Mistymon | GranD = Dracmon | Drago = Dracomon | Arthur = DORUGreymon | Captain Greymon = VictoryGreymon | Bolt = FanBeemon | Solaris = Coronamon | Tristan = Kudamon

{{OOC: If you want you can control NeoDevimon to do whatever you want as well }}

KyuubiKeyblader

GTFFF Mule

Friendly Genius

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Gallant Halliviere

Shady Businesswoman

15,175 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:13 pm
User Image

No sooner had she turned to catch a glimpse of the other fight that Nicholas roasted their adversary. She whipped her head back to stare at the charred patch of earth that used to be the Devimon. She sweatdropped and blinked at the empty space. "...Well...um...that's one way of doing it. Mission accomplished." Halwill nodded and gave herself a metaphoric pat on the back, but her mood was killed by Rook throwing a pinecone at her. Had she not spared him that very fate earlier? Halwill glared at the Renamon and was just about to give him a piece of her mind but thought better of it. Now was not the time to throw a tantrum. She inclined her head towards the battle between the two large digimon, motioning Rook to watch as well.

((OOC: Nah, I'm not ready for the bosses yet ^^; I will just play with the adorable Devimons))

GTFFF Mule

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:02 pm

User Image
User Image

I Will Fight
User Image

Nicholas would watch as the NeoDevimon stood up from the place that it had flew towards. Data was coming out of its body from the previous attack. Flapping its wings it sent a gale of despair at Nicholas. Nicholas held his sword tightly in his hand and as it came he gave a powerful slash which cut the wind in half causing it pass through the sides of Nicholas. Nicholas then looked at NeoDevimon as he drove RyĆ«gonken sword into the ground as his body began to be surrounded by a powerful flame. 8 dragons shot out from a certain body part and went towards NeoDevimon. The attacks hit and then NeoDevimon was bound to the place by a pillar of flames appearing at its sides formed from the 8 Dragons after hitting NeoDevimon. Nicholas grabbed RyĆ«gonken and flames surrounded his body and the sword. When the flames dispersed a burning aura surrounded Nicholas and his sword was enlarged into a giant burning broadsword of flames. He closed his eyes and breathed in and out. He then said, "KuzuryĆ«jin, Zankantƍ Un'yƍ no Tachi....... Ware wa Nikorasu Dolosera, Aku wo tatsu tsurugi nari!". Raising his sword into the air he then jumped flew at high speeds into the sky and lifts the sword high above his head as he dropped down towards the NeoDevimon. He then shouted, "CHESTO!!!", as he delivered a single bisecting slash which cut the NeoDevimon in half. You could hear his screams as Nicholas raised his hand holding the sword and said, "Waga Zankantou ni tatenu mono nashi!". He then turned to Halwill and said, "And that is what I call overkill."

User Image
For My Beliefs

{{OOC: whee }}

KyuubiKeyblader

GTFFF Mule

Friendly Genius

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Gallant Halliviere

Shady Businesswoman

15,175 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:18 am
User Image

The tamer and the Renamon had watched the result of the battle in utter silence. When Nicholas addressed them, they shared a look then turned back to him. "I refuse to ask how you did that. Instead, I will say that that was outstanding." It was Rook's turn to scratch the back of his head, "I must certainly say that this was an incredible learning experience. Needless to say that those vile vermin won't be attacking us now..at least, I hope so." They cast a glance at the soldiers who appeared to be stock still at the display before them. The powerful digimon had been felled and they were not feeling so bold anymore. Halwill resisted the urge to walk up to them and whisper 'boo' like the did in cartoons. "Does this mean we can go to that Gear Savannah now?"

GTFFF Mule

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:48 pm

User Image
User Image

I Will Fight
User Image

Nicholas would look at the tamer and her Renamon and smiled though it was not seen since his face was hidden by the form of EmperorGreymon who did not have a mouth as to move when spoken rather just spoke out as if he was a telepath. The tornado of flames surrounded the EmperorGreymon and when they dispersed he had returned to his human appearance. He looked at them and said, "Yes we can go to Gear Savannah now.". He then turned around and then walked out of the file mountains area and into the Gear Savannah.

User Image
For My Beliefs

None

{Exit}

{{OOC: Moving on to gear savannah xd just place an exit post. }}

KyuubiKeyblader

GTFFF Mule

Friendly Genius

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Gallant Halliviere

Shady Businesswoman

15,175 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:27 pm
User Image

Halwill and Rook ran off after him, thoroughly grateful to leave the forsaken place. They weren't exactly sure what was going to happen in this Gear Savannah area, but it could only be a lot nicer than what they had already been through.

((Exit to Gear Savannah))

GTFFF Mule

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:54 pm
Imperialdramon flew above it's destination at a gingerly pace, it had to be sure it was at the right altitude and speed for maximum spread. Once the dragon digimon was sure it took one of the bag's from it's back and tore it open, letting the fliers fly. The fliers fluttered down, not too many to be a nuisance but just enough to get people interested. The fliers read this:

"Hey there, are you new to the digital world? Perhaps a old veteran wanting to relax a little? Battle hardened trainer looking for adventure? Or just a guy who wants to enjoy a fun time? Any of these types and more are welcome at 'Ashwood's Tour of the Digital World!'. This tour will take a party of people and digimon (Please keep them in rookie form or leave larger ones at home), in our widely trusted 'Ashwood Professional Bus Transportation System', it is a bus that has been reconditioned to handle many tough situations, being carried around by a very trusted and strong Imperialdramon! We have his absolute word he would never intentionally do us harm! Now if that isn't enough we have several backups just in case, but don't you worry on that. Just come down to Dragon Eye Lake and take the tour of a lifetime!"

Very professional sounding the Imperialdramon thought as it wheeled off to it's next destination.  

Luigi Egbert

Neophyte Tycoon

9,325 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games