Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
The East Data Ocean Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RhikoDemson

Naughty Goat

6,615 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:29 pm
biggrin escription:
The East Data Ocean is a beautiful glassy clear coast with plenty of life, both in and out of the ocean. Boats float out at sea and can be seen from the beach. The aquarious digimon that live inland nearer to the cost are part of an alliance with the dry landers. They even have many trade and export agreements. Some tamers and digimon are lucky enough to be invited into the deeper ocean sectors. And given special equipment designed by the aqua digimon, in order to visit their undersea capital.

biggrin irections and Landmarks:

Out to Sea- The Aquarious Capital

To The West(Inland)- Network City & Dragon Eye Lake

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:54 pm
Sakoya and Salamon stop and looked around "wow Salamon this place is beautiful. Maybe we should rest here" Salamon nodded and they sat in the grass and laid on their back. "Man it's nothing like home. I don't ever want to go back"  

Akito Is An Old Fart

Shirtless Sex Symbol

Akito Is An Old Fart

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:15 pm
"man Salamon there's no one here we should train"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:13 pm
she picks up Salamon "come on it's time t leave this place. you need a rest"  

Akito Is An Old Fart

Shirtless Sex Symbol

Dirty Dirty Shisno

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:20 pm
This place is really, serene. Yeah... I guess so. Now shut up slave. I will beat you to with an inch of your worthless human life... You want to try me! YEAH SCUM!!! *fight ensues* (hours later) You... suck... Your my, digimon... we're equals... No it doesn't, ********... I... didn't say, that makes us... equals. Your just as worthless as I am... Hahah... haaaaaaa....*both pass out*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:30 pm
Why am I stuck with this peice of garbage? Why is it I... That has to protect him...? Why didn't he find... someone else! ANYONE ELSE!!! Just, wish... wish... wish... *both wake up* Where do you want to go next? How many times do I have to tell you that I don't care? Seriously... Your memory fails. It fails hard. Shut up. Fine... I'll lead the way. You don't get to lead slave. Im the tamer here. ******** you.  

Dirty Dirty Shisno

Akito Is An Old Fart

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:28 pm
Sakoya was on the furge of leaving when Salmon spoke "Sakoya I'm hungry" Sakoya reply "ok salmon" they went and sat near a big rock. Sakoya pulls some sanks out of her bag "here make it last i'm running low"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:22 am
"Here is good place to stop" said Guilmon " I think it is to"  

iSubliminal_Suicide

Lonely Smoker

Darth_Charmander

Dapper Explorer

4,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:37 pm
[enters from network city] Layne and kuramon entered the area after leaving network city. "maybe some people here"Layne said. "Yea lets hope so".  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:45 pm
"great no one" Layne said. He looked at Kuramon " you always take me to the wrong places" "dont push this on me its your fault for not talking to people"[exit east data ocean]  

Darth_Charmander

Dapper Explorer

4,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Yurami Zander

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 7:04 pm
walks around by the data ocean with Veemon "man there's no one here" "yeah but this place is quite peaceful"  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 5:11 am
A strange portal appears from the sky and shoots out 2 struggling figures.

A trainer and his digimon landed hardly on the peaceful beach of the East Ocean.

Garet "Ow. I think i landed on my Digivice." Garet reaches for his digivice and finds out he has slightly damaged it but it can be easily fixed.

"O great. Now where am I?"

"By the way im fine thanks for asking?" said a sarcastic southern voice muffled by the sand in his mouth.

"Oops sorry Gaomon"

"Man, I'm so sore my bandana starting to hurt"

"Where are we anyway?" asked Garet in a curiously worrieed tone

"Looks like we landed on East Data Ocean Beach. One of the most peaceful places in the whole digital world"

Garet spotted something flying in the distance. It was heading right for them.

"Uh oh. What's that?"  

Syndicate-Saber

Syndicate-Saber

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 5:49 am
It was a huge Kuwagamon headed right for them.

"This is odd" said Gaomon "Usually violent digimon don't come because of the legendary warrior of light defends this place and keeps it safe. I wonder where he is"

"Never mind that we have bigger problems" exclaimed Garet

"SCISSORS CLAW!!!"

The Kuwagamon swooped down and attacked Garet and Gaomon. They both went flying into a rock.

"Arrrggghhh!!"

Both of them slowly pick themselves up

"Alright. I've had enough" said Gaomon in a tough tone. "Garet, I'm ready when you are buddy"

"Right. Let's Go" Garet shot a light at Gaomon from his digivice. This created enough energy for Gaomon to power up

"GAOMON DIGIVOLVE TOOOO............GAOGAMON!!!!"

Gaomon took the shape of an enormous hound like creature. this was his champion form.

"Man I hate insects" Garet sarcastically bellowed at Kuwagamon

"Looks like I'm the bug spray" joked Gaogamon.

"SPIRAL BLOW!!!"

Gaogamon blasted a tornado from his mouth and it hit Kuwagamon dead on.

"Alright Gaogamon" geared Garet

As the battle continued Garet saw another human on the beach

Who was it?  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 6:23 pm
Shayna stretched under a nearby tree and watched the fight before her. Komorimon came to a landing next to her, fruit in hand. "Looks like someone got a warm welcome, wouldn't you say?" Komorimon chuckled. Shayna raised an eyebrow at his quirk. "Mm."  

Impkat

Steadfast Protector

7,150 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games