Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
The East Data Ocean Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:27 am
~Lance Blade~

''Victory is not something to expect. You must grasp it yourself!''

User Image

Angewomon surprised at first froze for a few seconds only to find mutliple lasers coming her way. Angewomon with almost no time to dodge managed to jump into the air using a magna jump, but Angewomon's leg was shot by one of the beams as she jumped. Angewomon injured from the attack limped as she landed. Angewomon with a smirk on her face said, '' Oh so you can fight, but it won't be enough to stop me! '' Angewomon began to fire a fury of arrows each charged with holy data. Lance's face changed from a grin into a mutual look as Angewomon was injured, '' Is she gonna use it... Maybe I should intervene. '' Lance got up, but the Leafmon shook his head saying leave it up to her. Lance sat down and continued to watch the fight.

''What is a knight without his Digimon?''

User Image User Image User Image User Image
Quote:
OOC:If I knew we could use spirits I would have used Beowolfmon or Magnagarurumon XD

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:03 am
User Image
Zwell landed on the ground looking up at the raid of arrows comeing in his direction" What an annoying attack"He lifted both his hands up" Red moon furry strike" His arms started moving random directions with the blades out the fast swipes made it look like their was a round red shield in front of him though all it was is a bunch os attacks used for defence" he blocked alot of the arrows a few got through on cracking his mask abit " Is that all you can do angel girl." Zwell ran at Angemons direction at the limping digimon" Red death" He crossed both blades makeing a X and planned to do a cross slash once he got close enough then quickly do a spin kick to follow that so even if she blocked their would still be a chance for a blow.  

Overlord Diaus

Romantic Prophet

9,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:50 am
~Lance Blade~

User Image

Angewomon furious her arrows didn't do much didn't realized Duskmon was attacking until a little too late. Angewomon on instinct shot a fury of arrows towards the ground to gain leverage. While in the air Angewomon's injured foot was hit once agian by Duskmon. Angewomon landed after the attack in pain. Angewomon smiled and said, '' Okay time to get serious. '' Angewomon was soon enveloped in a blue aura and emerged a MangaAngemon. MagnaAngemon looked into Duskmon's eyes and gave a sigh, '' Bring it on chump'' Lance's face remained unchanged as Angewomon changed form, '' Guess i'm gonna have to intervene...''

User Image

Quote:
OOC:This is kindda like a mode change based on Angewomon's emotions. Whenever she is pissed she becomes V.2. Photobucket was being a pain so I had to improvise on the MagnaAngemon picture : P

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Zwell hoped abit " Well then now i get fight more seious as well" Black data covered Duskmon and it was a slide evolution His body changed to ultimate clas a large beast like bird with 3 eyes" Well then angel boy seem your nothing but a due kinda sick ehehhehe" The bird flew up in the air flying aroun the angel its wing diggiing into the sand making a circle around him " Now perish"The circle form a ball which annihilates anything in it.  

Overlord Diaus

Romantic Prophet

9,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:47 pm
~Lance Blade~

User Image

MagnaAngemon peeved off by the coment flew into the air and used Heaven's Gate onto the ground. Soon the magic circle was sucked into the gate. The gate closed and vanished. MagnaAngemon smirked, '' Is that all you can do. My Heavn's Gate can asorb anything! '' Suddenly Lance got up and headed towards MagnaAngemon. Lance whispered into his ear. Lance then left back towards the rock. MagnaAngemon vanished and ended up behind Velgemon. MagnaAngemon held his Excalibur near its neck and held Heavan's Gate within its plam just in case. MagnaAngemon whispered to the Digimon, ''Do you surrender? If not then I will release the gate. ''

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:50 pm
" Eheheeh seems you cant fight me opn equal grounds such a shame." Zwell turned back into duskmon falling from the sky to avoind the attacks twisting his waiste to spin in the air he swung his sword going for a stoamch slash if he was going to give up he would do it with his enemy haveing to actually work for it" I may not be able to suck attacks up but i sure can deliver them" Duskmon landed on the ground " whats wrong bird boy have to try and go for such a cowardly move to beat a guy like me ahhaha."  

Overlord Diaus

Romantic Prophet

9,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Divine Rainor

Interesting Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:44 am
"... and that is the history of the data ocean."
"No one ased for that lesson."
"Oh well if that didn'tinterest you I can tell you about the history of this beach?"
"NO! Well we're here now we better start looking for Neodevimon."
"We should spit. Master Makoto, Navi and I in one party, and Black Guilmon and Gigimon in the other."
The group split into their teams.

Blackguilmon walked by a patch of shaded sand, towered over by a dune. They stopped to sit down.
"You know, this is where Rei and I met?"
"Really when? I don't remember that."
"You were a Digi-Tamer at the time. I attaked him here when he was acting strangly, he yelled, glowed and then punched me a few miles. I woke up in the city where I was taken in by the orphange."
"Wow, sounds like you had quite the experience. Rei's calmed down a bit now."

Rei wasn't listening to the constant drone coming out of Navi's mouth. He was more interested in finding Neodevimon. Suddenly They heard a scream from the direction were Gigimon went. They arrived and saw the Dune had just fineshed falling, and Neodevimon was floating above it. Gigimon and Blackguilmon surfaced gasping for air.
"Fools, strengh in numbers mean nothing! Meet me at the Dark ocean!"
Neodevimon Flew into the air and shot in the direction of the Dark Ocean.

((Exit to Dark Ocean))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:26 am
OOC
[enter from Digi-Battlefield

══════ ►ɱąՐʗυՏ ℈ɠσs◄ ═══════════════

"Having fear is not weakness but, it is power to my soul..."

User Image════ In the clear sky, a seal of demonic nature would appear in the air and then open up to spit a small sphere that would then break open to reveal a single human. "Wait, whaa--- WOAH!!!" The human boy would cry aloud as he plummeted towards a vast area of clear blue sea water.

Moments after him, three other figures would come speedily flying out of the portal, obviously in pursuit of the following human. One would be significantly faster and larger than the other two, sporting a vibrant red colored armor. "HERE I COME BRO!!!" the red knight would say as he got closer to catching the male.

"It won't be that easy." Another voice would call out as it followed the trio of flying digimon. After this figure exited the portal, it would close. "We are battling here, so you must give it your all as I will!" This digimon would appear to be a ChaosGallantmon, but would be glowing and would show off a glowing essence in both her left and right hands as opposed to the spear and shield she was known to carry.

Heartfelt Fancy of the Glowing Knight
"MIDARE ICE ARROW!!!" the Glowing Knight of a Digimon, would throw back one her hands to create multiple spears made of ice and would fling them towards the group of digimon and their tamer.

One of the digimon that was with the human would stop in his descent and would turn to face the on-coming spears. Wielding a blade arm that was coming out of a lion-like mouth, the digimon would point towards the ChaosGallantmon with both the eyes on the lion arm and the digimon glowing a bright red color, "Haou Ryoudanken" He would cry aloud in a voice that sounded like it was a blend of two different voices. The digimon would take a countering fighting stance, moving his bladed arm behind him and this cannon arm up turned up in front of his face like a shield. As the first spear came into view, he would then swipe across it, cleaving the frozen sickle in half and would then take off in a dash skyward to slice the other sickles.

The chaosGallantmon would stop as she noticed that the Chaosmon was coming right for her, taking a similar approach as they did with ChaosPiedmon. "Do not take me for a fool." Stretching out both her hands and concentrating, several spheres would appear around her like a circle. "Feast upon digital flesh... CALL LEO!!" Similar to a Leomon's Beast King Fist Paramiere would summon ethereal lion heads that would move like willowisps in their charge towards the incoming Chaosmon.

"HIRO!!!" After being caught by the Crimson colored MirageGaogamon, they would both look up to see that Hiro, the Chaosmon, was once again pursuing a one-on-one fight with the opposing Chaos member. This time, without the proper distraction. The smallest of the digimon, Cupimon would catch up with Marcus and MirageGaogamon, taking a rest because of how tired it was from healing a mega level digimon and flying as fast as it could to keep up with its falling tamer and hi-speed ally.

The valiant Chaosmon would see the lion heads coming towards him and would prepare for his next attack, this time with his cannon arm. "Top Gun Bomb" With the cry of a dragon coming from his cannon arm, the composite digimon would let loose a rapid fire volley of blue bullets. In releasing a spray of shots, he would intend to hit as many of the lion heads coming at him as digitally possible. A few of the shots would even make it past the heads and hit CHaosGallantmon, but they would be stopped by an invisible force that no one would recognize due to distance.

"You will have to do much better than this." The ChaosGallantmon would stand with no sign of harm by the Chaosmon's volley attack.

"...because I've overcome them. That's how I roll!"
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageThe Digital Team:
Gao━Leo━Gato━Lilly━Sting━Anubis━
Asura━Panda━Guil━CPied━CWarGrey━
Digitama━Darkdra━Cupi━Hawk━

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:37 pm
OOC

User Image════ Heartfelt Fancy of the Glowing Knight
"Let's see you slice through these! MIDARE ICE ARROW!!!" The Glowing Knight would stretch her hands out once more and would create multiple spears of ice. These spears would be much smaller in size than her initial attack for a much larger volume of lance-like icicles and faster deployment. The knight would bellow in laughter as she continued her onslaught of ice arrows.

The chaosmon would groan as the much smaller attacks would approach him, it would be nearly impossible for him to slice these up and even more so, with them being much smaller, there would be a higher chance of them getting passed him. An idea would force its way into the composite digimon's head and would force itself into action as his darkdra-arm would raise and point towards the falling ice spikes. "Dark... Prominence" The green eyes of his cannon arm would glow and the cry of a draconian beast would screech out followed by a release of eerie green flames. The would-be flamethrower attack would continue to spew flames that would seem to have a mind of it's own.

As each ember would lap at the ice attack, it would continue to rise upward and would change in appearance. Before too long, the attack would break away from Chaosmon's cannon and would take a serpentine form as it slithered upwards towards the ChaosGallantmon. A large, green-flame covered mouth would opening in an attempt to consume the knight in a hellish blaze of glory. This attack, however, would not have an effect as it would be stopped by the same force that stopped his first attack. The flames would continue burn, but it would stop and cone around an invisible sphere.

Watching the flames burn at virtually nothing, the encased knight would sigh and glare at the awestruck Chaosmon. "And still... thou doth persist... very well." Extending her left hand out, the glowing essence would spiral around and then turn into a spear like weapon that would feature the same glowing metal that her armor was made of. "Prepare thyself." With that statement, something would leave the ChaosGallantmon, causing her to free fall towards the Chaosmon. Chaosmon would follow in sync, flying upward towards the ChaosGallantmon with his Bantyo-blade pointed towards the Chaotic knight. Both digimon would clash into one another and then bounce off only to charge back into one another.

As all this took place, Marcus would still be in MirageGaogamon's arms, watching helplessly as his Chaosmon continued to clash with Chaos Generals. He would look up to the MirageGaogamon, "Destino! You have to help Hiro out! There is something different about paramiere... I can feel it."

"I know, I can feel it too. Twice, Papa-Leo has made contact and twice it was stopped, but what can I do?" the Crimson knight would comment referring to the fact that they were floating about nothing but water and he was being forced to hold Marcus from taking a swim.

"Good Point." He would reply with a sigh of defeat. If he knew Hiro at all, he knew that eventually all the power gained from being Chaosmon would eventually reach critical levels as it was an imperfect Jogress Evolution between him and a darkdramon that belonged to the old leader of the Chaos Organization. He would notice the cupimon getting close in an effort to cheer him up. This was a battle of endurance now and endurance was something that Paramiere succeeded in.

Despair was beginning to set in on him, but not for long as he remembered that he had other digimon allies. He would bring his digivice up, acknowledging the the glowing screen that displayed the base stamina levels of his three digimon, Cupimon, MirageGaogamon, and Chaosmon. He would press a button that would open up another screen that displayed the other digimon that he had in reserves. Giving their current situation, he was going to need someone that could do well at combat in flight. He would first look to Yevon, the Stingmon, but as a HerculesKabuterimon, he would become a big target for Paramiere's many, recently introduced projectiles. Next was Marik, the Anubismon, but he was a trap dealer and lacked attacks that would deal direct damage. After that was Ocelot whom could become a Beelzemon, but like Hiro... only for a limited amount of time and from then on he'd be stuck as a flightless Pandamon. Finally was Terra, the Hawkmon, whom could become either an Eaglemon or an Ornismon... either of which perfect for this situation, his mind was set. "Realize... GrandFalcon, Terra" He would call out, pointing his digivice in the air.

A golden light would release from the back of Marcus's Burst-link Digivice. The light would spiral and condense before breaking to reveal an red eagle-like digimon, Terra... the Hawkmon that he met in the future. "What's the situation, boss?" The bird would ask in a feminine yet very serious tone. She would lock eyes with the tamer instantly to show her seriousness.

"We're in the middle of a fight and I need you to join in." He would look the red bird in the eyes as he spoke. "Prepare to digivolve!"

"Affirmative!" She would call as she flew around the MirageGaogamon, coming to a stop where she started, but this time facing the clashing chaos digimon. She would take a deep breath as she knew she would have to consume of dark soul once more.

Standing up in the MirageGaogamon's hands, Marcus would summon his dark soul and would bring it up to his digivice. "Dark Soul... FULL CHARGE!"

D_I_G_I_V_O_L_U_T_I_O_N_
A_C_T_I_V_A_T_EUser Image

Upon touching the gray colored digisoul with his Digivice, a ray of light would release from it and would hit the Hawkmon in the back. "Hawkmon... SHINKA!" she would announce as she entered her digivolving sequence. She would spin her body around allowing the feathers that she featured to be wisped off of her body. The feathers would explode into data that would then be drawn back into her, causing her digital body to glow and then expand. The wing-like arms of Hawkmon would change into talons and a pair of blindingly bright wings would erupt from her back. Her legs would grow outward and then curve in like a larger bird's feet would look. The feather on her head would come down over her head and would expand into something similar to a helmet. In the end of her transformation, she would shed the light covering her body to reveal shimmering armor. "EAGLEMON!!" She would announce.

The newly digivolved bird digimon would take a moment to look over her body. She would be surprised that she had not digivolved into Ornismon like the last time she'd gotten a taste of marcus's Dark soul. She would look back at the tamer questionably, but would then remember that she had a job to do. Stretching her wings out, she would give a hard kick off and would fly off towards the two digimon. "Justice SHALL PREVAIL!! Mystic Break!" Taking in a deep breath, the eaglemon would make her presence known by firing a ray of light from her mouth, that would then break up into multiple missiles of holy energy.

Both digimon would notice the attack coming towards them and would take means to avoid it. Paramiere would throw up her unequipped hand to stop the attack from hitting the both of them with the same invisible force that stopped Chaosmon's projectile attacks. "Whom wouldst dare interfere with our battle?!" The knight would call out.

"It is I, Terra... I have come to put an end to you!" The eagle would call back in response.

"Oh and how doth ye plan on doing so?"

Terra's Theme
The eaglemon would stop in her pursuit once she was close enough to speak. She would look towards the Chaosmon and would nod. "Quite simple, through aiding my ally."

"I see... no bother, I shall take you both on. EN GARDE!!!" She would as she then charged towards the eaglemon with her spear.

Being an expert in combat as well, Terra would see this attack coming and would fly upward to avoid it. She would then spin off into a halt and would stretch out both of her wings to reveal that she'd already been preparing for a counterattack. "You will regret your decisions! METEOR WING!" With a flap of both wings, the eaglemon would send down a shower of meteor-like spheres that would each be engulfed in golden flames. She would flap her wings and would fire another wave of shining rocks to hit after the first. She had noticed the force that stopped her Mystic Break and was forming conclusions with each attack.

Paramiere would be in line to get hit by Eaglemon's Meteor Wing and would quickly throw up her right hand, summoning her protective wall to take the beating of the first way. She, however, would not see the second wave coming and would be hit by Eagle's second Meteor wing attack. The burning rocks would burn as they battered her glowing body.

Chaosmon would take note of Eaglemon's attack and would join in by pointing his cannon and firing. "TOP GUN BOMB" Chaomon's cannon would let out the same cry as it unloaded a volley of blue bullets that would compound with the Eaglemon's Meteor Wing... a direct hit this time.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:55 pm
Imperialdramon flew above it's destination at a gingerly pace, it had to be sure it was at the right altitude and speed for maximum spread. Once the dragon digimon was sure it took one of the bag's from it's back and tore it open, letting the fliers fly. The fliers fluttered down, not too many to be a nuisance but just enough to get people interested. The fliers read this:

"Hey there, are you new to the digital world? Perhaps a old veteran wanting to relax a little? Battle hardened trainer looking for adventure? Or just a guy who wants to enjoy a fun time? Any of these types and more are welcome at 'Ashwood's Tour of the Digital World!'. This tour will take a party of people and digimon (Please keep them in rookie form or leave larger ones at home), in our widely trusted 'Ashwood Professional Bus Transportation System', it is a bus that has been reconditioned to handle many tough situations, being carried around by a very trusted and strong Imperialdramon! We have his absolute word he would never intentionally do us harm! Now if that isn't enough we have several backups just in case, but don't you worry on that. Just come down to Dragon Eye Lake and take the tour of a lifetime!"

Very professional sounding the Imperialdramon thought as it wheeled off to it's next destination.  

Luigi Egbert

Neophyte Tycoon

9,325 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:06 am
OOC

User Image════Theme to The Golden Cross
"METEOR WING!"
"TOP GUN BOMB"

Both digimon would continue to pelt the pinned ChaosGallantmon Core with their projectiles, figuring that they'd broken through the knight's invisible wall. A cloud of smoke would engulf their target, keeping them from being able to see the effects of their assault. A random breeze from would be ushered in from the waters below them, carrying away the cloud and allowing all to see what had become of the knight.

Once the most was cleared, both digimon would be awestruck by the sight of ChaosGallantmon's shield, materialized and steaming from taking on the major bulk of both digimon's attacks. On closer examination, one would notice that the shield looked as if it were developing cracks. The knight would move her sheild from defensive stance. "Very clever of thee to draw my shield out from which it twas hidden. I shall commend thee with a swift defeat." She would point her spear arm at the Eaglemon and would turn her head to give the Chaosmon a glare, letting him know that she hadn't forgotten about him.

The eaglemon would sigh as it seemed her hypothesis about the knight was correct. "Your shield was cloaked by the energy... interesting, but as I said before, I have come to put an end to you and your 'trials'."

"Haha, thou art a clever fool. Allow me to make your end a swift one." Completely disregarding the heavily breathing Chaosmon, Paramiere would focus her attention completely he Eaglemon. "Feast upon thy true power!"

Letting go of both the spear and shield, both Eaglemon and Chaosmon would gasp as they noticed both were dancing around the shining knight, suspended by the power of Core Mode. Thou art speechless? Good... NOW PERISH!!" Ascending at high speed, Paramiere would unleash her floating spear in a rapid thrusting motion towards the golden eagle.

"You're faster... but I'm faster!" The eagle would say as she continued to sway in and out of the Knight's attacks. "Spiral claw!" Instead of dodging, the eagle would use her might claws to attack in time Paramiere's spear. Though with the aid of having two attacking appendages, Terra would have the advantage of being able to parry. After doing with for a time, Terra would blow a gust that would send her backwards. "FEAST ON THIS! Mjolnir Thunder!" Cawing loudly to the heavens, a crackle of thunder would respond followed by a rain of lightning would shower down on the ChaosGallantmon. "Hmph... Don't mess with the Queen of the Winds!"

"That Terra is really holding her own, isn't she?" The MirageGaogamon would remark with a whistle as he watched the Eaglemon and ChaosGallantmon CM continue to do battle. He would have a deep desire to get in on the fighting as well, but knew that his place was at Marcus's side.

"I didn't expect this. She's on a completely different level than as Ornismon." Marcus would feel satisfaction in his choice, but would then look to see that the Hiro, his Chaosmon, wasn't looking too hot. Actually, his body would be steaming! "HIRO!!!" The boy would jump up, nearly falling from Destino's grasps in an attempt to get to his Chaotic Partner.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:48 am
OOC

User Image════Battle theme

Taking note of Marcus's desperation, Destino, the MirageGaogamon would grab Marcus back into his grasp and would move towards the immobilized Chaosmon. "Hiro-sama! Are you alright?"

"Hiro! Answer us!"
"...must... fight... must...."
"What?"
"Cu... cupi!!" Flying from his resting place, Cupimon would reveal himself again and would hover towards Chaosmon to start the same healing process that it had used on Destino. "cuuuuuuuuu....PI!" the small pixy would start to glow and would then transfer that same glowing aura to the Chaosmon as it attempted to reconstruct the rapidly deterring bonds between Hiro and the Darkdramon.

"Ugh... You are indeed a swift foe..." The rain of lighting would cease and once again prove to be effortless as the knight's floating shield had moved to floating above Paramiere to take the attack. The knight would take a moment to look up gratefully at her trusty shield, Gorgan. She would be able to 'hear' its pain, I'm not sure how much more my shield can take... I must end this quickly or I will be done for. Paramiere would think to herself. She would look from her halo-like shield towards the Eaglemon, "You are quite the battler, I will give you that, wielding your talons as if they were blades themself, but... can you keep up with my attacks if I use two spears instead of one?"

"What?!"
"Huh?" The thought of Paramiere being able to wield two spears, would send a chill down his spin. "Hiro... you've got to pull through this and help Terra out." He would say to the chaotic digimon in desperation.

"Midare Ice Arrow!" She would cry aloud as she would construct a large ice shard, but this time around her left hand. The shard would take an appearance very similar to her demonic spear, Balmung and would seem to be just as strong as she then tested it's stability against her own spear. They were quite similar in strength. "Now... let us dance once more! CHAOS SLASH!" While closing the distance, Paramiere would grip both spears in her hands and would make slashing motions instead of jabs. She would slash up and down, left and right. In all directions she would begin slashing with both spears going in opposite directions... in a motion that would appear to be MUCH faster.

"Aaaah!!! Spiral Claw!!!" Gripping her claws together, she would attempt to counter Paramiere's attacks once more, but would not be able to do as well as she did when there was just one spear to deal with. Her body would start to feel the sting of Paramiere's icy attacks.

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:41 am
OOC

User Image════Battle Conclusion

"Hahaha... what's this?" The glowing ChaosGallantmon CM would jump back a few feet to examine the Eaglemon. "To where hath the spicy of life thou once displayed run off to? Thou doth seem a little slower than thou once was..." Her shield would come to rest on her back and in both hands, she would hold long spears, one made of glowing metal and the other of pure ice. In front of her would stand a heavily breathing eaglemon whom had chunks of ice forming on her body, mainly her metallic arms of gold.

"What witchcraft is this?!" She would call, letting everyone know that she hadn't noticed this development.

"I shall inform thee. When thou doth do the dance with ice..." She would bring up the midare ice arrow that she'd refined into a spear, "... thou doth risk the chance of catching frostbite...."

"What?!" She would wince as she moved her arms. "So you've resorted to cheap tactics to win, yes?" She would sigh and then get into her battle stance once more. "Then let us see if your tactics will shift the battle into your favor... Kaiser...." The eagle's golden body would start to give off an orangish aura similar to that of fire. PHOENIX! The aura would then explode with fire that engulfed the bird digimon, turning her into an ethereal bird of fire. With a flap of burning wings, the flaming phoenix would ascend into the air, coming to what would seem as if she were standing in front of the sun. "This will be the end of you...". The eaglemon's voice would change slightly to an almost divine voice with hits of a second voice somewhere mixed within it. She would then dive-bomb towards the knight, her flames seeming to intensify with the power of the sun behind it.

"Then it is a battle of our strongest techniques." The knight would chuckle to herself as her spears dissolved into light and her shield spiraled to the front as if it were going to try and protect Paramiere one final time. "DARK... HAZARD!!!" The glowing energy of Paramiere's Core Mode would be absorbed into the her shield and then released in a prismatic cylinder beam of raw energy featuring Paramiere's signature shade of purple.

The beam would clash against Terra's Kaiser Phoenix, but would not succeed in fully holding it off due to the lose of energy from how long this battle had been. Thanks to her previous clash with Chaosmon, ChaosGallantmon's final attack would not be as strong as it would normally be, especially since a good portion of her power was used to first cloak her shield as well as to keep her Midare Ice Arrow in the shape of a shatterless spear. Little by little, the phoenix would gain some length towards the now normal ChaosGallantmon. "I... will not... LOSE!! GOD CANNON!!" While still facing off, the phoenix image would open its mouth and would fire a thin, but very powerful beam that would tear through the core of ChaosGallantmon's beam attack, ensuring that it would go straight towards and then through both the center of Paramiere's cracked shield as well as Paramiere's unprotected body.

"GAAAAH!!!" She would cry as the attack made its mark. The awe of being hit as well as the pain would break Paramiere's attack, allowing for the phoenix attack to continue unhindered and ram right into the Chaosgallantmon. As if that wasn't enough, Eaglemon would be in the center of the attack and would continue onward. "It's over for you!! SPIRAL CLAW!" Breaking from the aura, eaglemon would drive one of her talons through the Knight like a spear.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:51 pm
OOC

User Image════Battle Conclusion

"It's over for you!! SPIRAL CLAW!" Time would seem to stop eaglemon drove her flame covered talon through the black knight's chest. "I told you that I would be the one to end this"

"That... that thou didth." Coming to this realization, Paramiere would be content in having lost... again. She would close her eyes, accepting the ensuing explosion as Eaglemon's Kaiser Phoenix resolve in an explosion of holy power.

The force of the impact would catch Marcus and his crew off guard, especially as the wind became unstable around them and lashed outward with multiple shockwaves.

"What... what is going on?!" Marcus would cry in confusion as he found himself being pulled into Destino's armored chest. Cupimon would nearly be overcome by the gusts, but would also be caught by Chaosmon, whom had regained some of its consciousness after what little healing Cupimon had been able to offer him.

"She... has been defeated...." Chaosmon would barely be able to say as he fought to know be blown away.

"Very true, it seems that your ally from the future has quite the spunk in her after all." A mysterious voice would come from above them, one that would be identified as ChaosPiedmon's voice. "Hehehe... I was nearly certain that you would have fallen to the might of Paramiere's Core Mode."

The aftermath would come to an end allowing MirageGaogamon and Chaosmon to resume regular levitation above the crystal blue sea below them. Both would look towards the source of the explosion to see two figures suspended in a thin cloud of smoke and floating debris. It would seem as if both digimon had expended all of their energy as both Paramiere and Terra had reverted back to their rookie forms.

"Well congratulations, Marcus... you've defeated your second Chaos General... now for your gift." The clown digimon would clap his hands together and would gleefully laugh.

A burning sensation would arise once more as another mark appeared on his arm, under the first one. Starting as a spiral, the burning would begin to build up as the mark shifted into what looked like a Gothic flower flower of some sorts.

"Agh... how... how much more?!", the boy would groan as the burning continued for a few moments. He would cradle the blackened left arm with his right arm. He would look from the line of chaos marks to the ChaosPiedmon.

"Behold, the Chaotic Key of the Rose, Paramiere's sigil to represent both the silent beauty that she can prove to be and the thorns that away those that get too close." The clown digimon would fold his arms, and cross his legs. He would be sitting on air. "It is almost time for your next challenge. Are you ready?" At the snap of his fingers, both Terra and Paramiere would be engulfed in a grayish bubble and would come to hover behind him.

"What... what are you do--"

"Calm yourself boy, I will not harm your pets. I'm merely watching over them while you continue to battle so that they do not come to any more harm from reckless judgement." His smile would vanish and would be replaced by a now very serious frown. "ONWARD!!" The clown would snap his fingers again and a portal similar to the first would open up and suck Marcus and his team into its blackened depths.

[Marcus & co. exit to The Great Canyon]

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games