Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
C.elestial P.ower U.nit (Great Angels' HQ) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RhikoDemson

Naughty Goat

6,615 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:39 pm
biggrin escription:
C.P.U.- A floating castle of light, home to many agelic and god digimon. Few tamers ever join the ranks of these celestial powers. The Great Angels wage a never ending war with the Demons of the dark pit. Their fights often spread across all the File Mountains, which is their main battle field. Rarely do either side press into the other's main base.

The Castle itself is completely self-sufficient. Food, water, and any other resource is spontaneously generated from gathered celestial energy. The castle is not only a place for living and recovery, but also a front line base. It is their only base, the Great Angels are smaller in number, but have many advantages. Their war will go on, as long as they have breath.

biggrin irrections and Landmarks:

Directly FAR Below- The Dark Pit

All around- The File Mountains

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:56 am
A strange portal from the backdoor of a shop in Akihabara appeared before him

"I need to go there X" Francis said

"I think so too" X stood while waiting for instruction

"Let's go!" Francis said while looking at his Digimon Acclerator

After that the whole party( Francis, X(Agumon), and Exia(V-mon)) Jumped into the portal.

Great Angels H.Q.

When they appeared, they first run to seek shelter because they still don't know what will happen to them

"Let's rest for a while" Francis silently stood while looking somewhere

"I think we should explore this place for a while" X said while stored in the accelerator

"I'm already tired X" Exia said  

Francis Winchester

desean101101

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:02 pm
SlashAngemon Appears near the entrance of the Great Angels head Quarters,"Why are Here? Present yourself to me or Leave. I am Not as laid back as the other Gate gaurdians are." he shouts from his station overlooking the front gate of the HeadQuarters, Awaiting a Reasonable answer.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:26 am
"I just got here by mistake" Francis said while X and Exia are staring at him

"We are here to join your battle against bad digimons" X said those lines without hesitation

"We are lending a helping hand here" Exia said  

Francis Winchester

desean101101

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:28 pm
SlashAngemon stands Firm at his post at the gate of the city as He see's MagnaAngemon Flying over the edge of the palace towards him."Open the Gate! I have The One For Seraphimon! " He shouts as he flies towards SlashAngemon. He obey and hits a button on the side panel allowing the two giant doors to retract back into the giant wall. After they pass he hits it again and the doors close shut with a loud noise."Whats up with that red light?" mumbles SlashAngemon as He stares it as It goes throw the gate and down below the city like a giant connecting fiber.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:47 pm
Kaya had seen the angle digimon fly into the angels headquarters, she was almost crying "We have to get inthere and save him!" Cherubimon nodded and stared at her, they had hidden in the skies near the castle, Kaya closed her eyes " I cant believe this, everything is so shinning.. i hate it! I would give anything to be in the dark pit right now" Cherubion looked down at her and then smiled "That's it! The angels know that you are evil right?" Kaya nodded "I guess most of them does.." Cherubion smiled "Then i have a plan.. Do as i say mistress!"

Suddenly Cherubimon came flying towards the castle, he stopped at the gates and showed Slashangemon the girl in his arms who seemed to be unconscious " I have the demon lords new apprentice"
Kaya hoped the plan would work, otherwise it was plan B..
Destroy everything and hope she would not get killed while saving Kraven..

Little Pinch of Ginger

desean101101

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:03 pm
SlashAngemon looked down at the girl for a few minutes before looking up into Cherubimons eyes,"Wait here I will Return Shortly." He says as He jumps to top of the gate and Seemingly talks to nothing for a short time. He is joined by two Angemon who look down at the Cherubimon and than Jump down to further inquire about the peculiar digimon."I don't remember seeing you before. I want to test Your Loyalty. Give Her to Them and You." says SlashAngemon as He points to Cherubimon,"Will Come See Dominionmon."

He opens the gate which shows a brilliantly shining city enamored with Gold and Precious metals,"Now Hand Her Over." says SlashAngemon as The two Angemon come to take Away Kaya.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:24 pm
Cherubimon got ready to attack but felt a small movement from the human in his arm, it was nothing really, the angels did not even see it but he knew what it meant and hated himself for obeying her..
" Off course Slashangemon" He handed to human to the angemons as a sign of his good will, he smiled at the guardian angemon and found the purest part of his soul so that it looked both real and as angelic as his form.. but he hated the angel digimons, he was born in the dark pit and now he had to hand over the person in the world that meant most to him to these digimons who he had fought since he was merely a rookie digimon..
Cherubimon turned to Slashangemon "I am ready "

Kaya continued to act like she was fainted, she knew that Metamormon was probably dying inside but she had to find out if Kraven and Hagurumon was okay.. She did not make and single sound and didnt move at all like Cherubimon had instructed her to do  

Little Pinch of Ginger

desean101101

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:23 pm
One Angel Carried her bridal style through the gates as the other watched over them from above. They float just above the shining golden streets which were filled with various Angel digimon. It parted ways as The two angemons came through carrying Kaya, giving them an open path all the way to the Holding cells, into which they promptly place Kaya, locking the door behind them and activate a light forcefield around her cell,"We Half to be more diligent with this one, she is crafty.." says One Angemon to the other as they both fly up into the air and Take look out points over the cell.

"Follow me Cherubimon. You Must Speak with Dominionmon and Seraphimon. The will want to hear of your exploits on how you captured the criminal of war." say SlashAngemon as He Walked into the Gate and into the city, closing up the gate behind him and Cherubimon, the city was well populated with heavenly digimon but not enough to be lost in crowds, since they themselves lacked great number.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:01 am
Kaya slowly opened her eyes.. Suddenly she started wondering if this plan of hers had been such a good idea after all, she was trapped like a mouse in a cats paws"Way to go, just serve yourself on a silver plate Kaya!" ..
No... She had done the right thing! Kraven had been captured aswell, that meant she would not even consider escaping or doubting untill she knew where he was. Her life was now in the hands of her digimon partner.
A little young MarineAngemon from the angels village floated towards the holding cells, smiling at the two co angel digimons

"Pu heart !!"

" Of course Slashangemon" Cherubimon answered while following the angel digimon through the crowds " This human tamer was indeed a hard one to catch, i was also following the track of a HiAndromon the tamer seemed to have some sort of relationship to.." Metamormon sounded uninterested, Kaya had once said he should win an Oscar and right know he was thinking the same thing. He kept his heart still even though he felt like choking the angel digimon "..but it seems one of the Knights captured him first"  

Little Pinch of Ginger

Hussars

Dapper Cutie-Pie

9,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:58 am
"Wow," Linda said as she looked at the castle, her eyes wide with wonder. "A castle! I always wanted to go to one but Mom and Dad said it was too much money. Ohh! Hawkmon! Are those angels? This world has angels?!" She looked over to the digimon excitedly.

"Linda, we should leave. There's been a war going on and they might mistake us as something we're not if we stay here for long." Hawkmon hadn't been listening to a word she'd been saying. He knew the danger of being near there. "Besides, I don't want to get involved with this."

"A war? There's a war going on?" Linda asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:46 pm
The Two angemon only give small notice of the MarineAngemon, nodding to it as acknoledgement but not really understanding what it was saying to them,"You should Leave, You goodness is wasted on her." Says one of the angemons as the other began to add onto his sentence,"and Besides She Will Recieve her punishment in under a week, no reason for other to take pity on her."

"Do not worry He also Has been Detained Here, but has More ' Civilized' accomadations, For He has a Special Purpose among us." Says The SlashAngemon as He Reaches the Tall Castle gates That Led to The Palace of the 3 Great Angels. " Go Inside and Into the Main Hall, Its Straight ahead and give your report to Lord HolyAngemon And Cherubimon." He says Before He himself Exiting from Churubimons presence. He raced back to his post at the City gates, hoping that the guard captain would not take notice of his absence from his post.

"Eh Tamer Why Are You ogling the Castle?" asks The Angemon standing at the Gate in SlashAngemons Stead.  

desean101101

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:59 pm
The MarineAngemon just made a small circled and then floated towards the girl tamers cell "Pu!" It said and stared through the only cell window, she didnt seem evil. Kaya looked up and was surprised to look into a pair of puppy like digimon eyes, she smiled "Hey there, who are you?"
"Pu" The tamer giggled "Your dont talk huh? That's okay I'm not feeling very talkative right now" "Pu?" " Because my boyfriend might be in danger" "PU!" " What?" "Pu-puu!" The little Marineangemon made a very bad imitation of HiAndromon but Kaya understood "You know where he is?" "Pu!" Kaya walked over to the wall and looked at the digimon "Please, can you tell me if he is alright?" The digimon shook its head, Kaya sighed
" Then can you find him and find out if he is?" The digimon nodded and flew off

Cherubimon sighed in relief when the angeldigimon left him, he transformed into a Renamon and used her ability to become invisible, she tried to catch Hagurumons scent.. But it was hard, there was so many smells in the castle..  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:04 pm
The Angemon Eyed The Marine Angemon Suspiciously as It stopped by the at the cells Window,"Leave it be for now but if it comes back Follow It." say One Angemon to his co-worker.

"Did You have to use so much Force MagnaAngemon?" Says Lord HolyAngemon as Looks Into Kravens holding area, which was sort of a one bed room flat with barred windows and doors. He Currently Laid Unconscious on the couch with Hagurumon, who was unconscious also, laying on top of him."It was easier that way and I got him Here in record time. So How About We Wake the Sweet Prince up from his slumber?" says MagnaAngemon to Lord Holy Angemon."In Due Time Brother, In Due Time, For Now let him rest . He has So many things in his future that he must overcome now. Come I still Need Your Help Preparing." He says as Begins to walk away from the cell, Digivolving into Dominionmon as MagnaAngemon followed and Digivolved Into Seraphimon,"And I thought It would all be done by the time I got back...."  

desean101101

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:59 pm
" Oh no.." The Renamon faded into the wall as the two angel digimons passed by her, she could hear them talk about someone, probably Kraven.. That meant that he was not far from here.. She was also beginning to catch the scent of hagurumon. The fox ninja digimon ran through the halls, careful not to make a single sound and avoiding all angel guards. she knew she was close now, but she could not see the boy or that stupid machine digimon anywhere at all, if she didnt find them soon then..
" Bingo.." She snaked over to the cell and got up on her toes, she could barely see Kraven but it was impossible to see the mechanic digimon laying on top of him " Kraven" she whispered aloud, afraid to attract to much attention even though there was no visible guards around the cell
" Kraven wake up!" No respond, she tried a different tactic " Hagurumon.. If you do not wake up at this instant I am coming inthere and them I am most certainly going to kiss you again!" Worth a try? Perhaps not.. but what did she have to lose?

Kaya sighed and stared out the barred windows of her cell, she hoped that Metamormon had found Kraven, and that they were all okay...
" I could have had a normal Scottish farm boy but no, i had to fall in love with one in the digital world who gets himself kidnapped by angels just to spice it up i had to become a demon lords apprentice so the angels would REALLY hate me when i try to save him... Gotta write a book about this one day.." She walked over to the window closest to the door and smiled at the angle digimons " HEY THERE BOYS! HOW´S IT HANGING!? NICE WEATHER TODAY NEH?"

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games