Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
C.elestial P.ower U.nit (Great Angels' HQ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

desean101101

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:29 pm
Kraven looks over towards Kaya and Angemon before looking down and meeting eyes with Guardromon, evadentaly having a silent conversation with him before they began to drop altitude suddenly. Kraven just looks up and says,"Follow me, We need to talk. Big time." and with that he and Guardromon disappear beneath the Clouds.

[Exit- Drive City]  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:02 pm
* Meleanie stepped out of the portal Holy Dramon created form her Holy Strike. *  

Princess Zuzu

cdcash912

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:53 pm
(After running from Dragon eye lake.)
"We're here."
And exhausted.
What Patamon said.
What Demidevimon said.
"What Ninjamon said."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:17 pm
You know what, I say we just go and find the others, they might need our, help.
Soma whacks Ninjamon.
"Your an idiot," but I agree, We're off!"
What! So soon?
"Its been a few hours, we should check how they're doing."
All right.
(Soma and digimon leave for the dark pit.)  

cdcash912

Princess Zuzu

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:08 pm
* Meleanie noticed the boy with the Ninjamon. *  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:34 am
Rebecca sat on slash angemon, they were waiting under the cover of dark until the lights went out. "Keep perfectly still." She muttered then,"I can't believe I'm doing this." Suddenly a confused angemon slammed right into their hiding place. He was about to anounce the intruders until rebecca slammed her yo-yo into the back of his neck knocking him out. "Only works in video games my ." but she was shushed by slashangemon. They stood their, hovering waiting for the lights to go out.
(Enter from file mountains)  

ilinkzeldi

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:30 pm
For a moment Rebecca smiled as the lights faded,"Chance," She muttered almost silently. "Why do you fight?" the question was still ringing in her head. She tried to let go of those thoughts, to dive into battle, but she wasn't like that. Silently as Slashangemon dropped into a steep dive, Rebecca began questioning herself again. I fight for a world with balance right?,"Is it what others want too?" the voice asked. Rebecca couldn't take this, she shouted out,"Who cares I just want to be me." Slashangemon glared at her,"Baka.." He muttered. Rebecca looked around to find that three angemon we're now surrounding them. For a minute she put up an innocent smile,"Eheh... oops." Her eyes scanned the digimon that we're surrounding her, So unbalanced, she thought, How ugly. On that Instant Slashangemon dove down and took out the first angemon with ease the level in power noticable. He threw the now unconcious digimon into the second digimon. "Two down one to go." Rebecca muttered fast.

The last angemon backed up in fear as Slashangemon sunk back into the darkness. Rebecca smiled,"Not much of a challenge." Suddenly a whisper started in her head again, but this time it was different a memory. You told me you would protect me, you promised.
"Get outa my head!" She shouted.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:12 pm
(Enter Draco)

Draco grinned as he was covered on darkness, the only light from his digivice attached to his arm. "Lets go Chaos." he said to the BlackWarGreymon he was riding. He singled for Order to follow him. They charged towards the Floating Tower, once they were close enough Draco jumped from Chaos onto the tower, his right hand smashing into the stone to made a hole for him to cling to. As he held onto the dark castle his mind filled with the same question that was bothering Rebecca. Why do you fight? The answer to him was simple. He had always fought for himself. His own reasons, and for his own ideas. His digimon had their own reasons for staying with him, each strange and different. Chaos for Power, Kira for Respect, Nora for Pride, Neuro for Honor, Dai for Love, Order for unknown reasons, and Wizardmon because she had no choice.

Chaos during this time has attacked the tower. He threw one Terra Force towards one of the towers, letting it explode and draw the Angels attention. Angemon and MagnaAngemon started to flock towards him, planning to take down the black digimon. He was ready for them. After sharpening his Dramon Killer's on his each other he charged, his claw going through an Angemon as he started to dance with death. He parried a blow from MagnaAngemon, not noticing the Angemon behind him.

Order then moved in for his own kill, following his tamers orders attacked the Angemon, backing up Chaos. They soon started to fight together taken down any Angel that came near them.  

Draco_Lord

Rasenshurikennero

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:49 am
(enter Rasen)

"Something about this place, it's infested with madness." Rasen muttered as he snuck through the halls of the castle. "Could it be that they knew we were coming." He whispered to himself refusing to bring his digimon out yet. Then the madness began to affect him as well, he remembered something an old memory. "There dead, who cares?" His past self muttered. "Young master you can't be serious?" The man next to him said exasperated. His past self snorted,"It's their fault for being human." Rasen crumbled to the ground breathing harshly. He began to crawl across the floor,"Why am I here?" He muttered. A gomamon reached out his hand and pulled Rasen up,"Baka, worry about that later for now let's get this done with." Rasen nodded slowly regaining his calm. "It's time to go." He muttered.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:05 am
(Enter, Richter, from V.S.T.)

Now that the series circuit linking the two towers was cut off, the Power Unit was enshrouded in darkness. Richter flew in on Crusadermon, already knowing where Seraphimon would be. He studied Seraphimon's escape manuals intently, and knew his quarters on the dime. He flew to the right hand side of the castle, and saw the familiar staircase; a carbon copy of his domain at the V.S.T. Crusadermon held out his hand, and a net of accurate lasers burst from it, smashing all of the pillars leading up to Seraphimon's quarters, blocking his exit from the outside. The only way for him to escape was to smash out from the outer layer, where Richter would engage him.  

OuchRightInTheFreedom

Rasenshurikennero

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:19 am
(Dude madness condition you gotta have at least one flashback)

Rasen wiped the sweat from his brow as he snuck down the halls. Gomamon was on his shoulder on watch duty, for a digimon's eyes were better than a humans. Slowly but surely his own eyes adjusted to the darkness to, but it seemed different. "This darkness, a power radiates from it." He muttered to himself.
"Think about it later." Gomamon whispered as they turned the hallway. Rasen nodded his head as he continued down. This feeling, is it fear? He asked himself as he felt the darkness embrace him. Am I afraid of this darkness, this power. Suddenly three angemon rushed down the hallway. Rasen saw them coming,"No time for thinking." He muttered to himself as he rushed the three digimon.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:31 am
Draco started to climb up the tower, holding onto the hole he made with his left arm and smashing another with his right. It was slow but it was all he could do. He needed a plan to watch the battle and give commands to his digimon, if they ever listened.

Chaos and Order had started to thin out the number of angels near them, soon it was only the elite digimon, the Slash Angemon, two of them. Chaos charged at one of them, tackling it in the air. His Dramon Killer hitting its large sword. Order waited for the other to attack him, his brave shield coming up to protect him. The two dragon digimon started to battle with the two Angel digimon, Choas being offensive, trying to break through the SlashAngemon's defense, while Order was waiting for his time to strike. Chaos' attack was parried the SlashAngemon's blade cutting his shoulder. He growled as he prepared a Terra Destroyer, it was only the size of a soccer ball and not the regular Massive size. The Black Soccer Ball floated in the air in front of the SlashAngemon, a second latter Chaos hit the Terra Force with his Dramon Killer, causing it to explode out towards the SlashAngemon. The SlashAngemon raised its swords but the explosion just went around the full force hitting him, reverting him back into an egg. Order continued to dodge and block the attacks from his SlashAngemon trying to find an opening. Then he got an idea. "Brave Shield." The Shield blocking him from view as the SlashAngemon charged at him, The SlashAngemon prepared to pull out of the attack but the shield started to open, Order's timing was off. He charged forward his blade going through the shield and hitting Orders Terra Force, he had prepared one behind the shield, and with out the dragon energy around his attack to force the explosion forward the attack went back on the SlashAngemon, reverting it back into a digi egg.  

Draco_Lord

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:57 am
Rebecca panted heavily, she had difficulty with heights. Trying to ignore it she dove into the battle again, letting out another digimon.
Lopmon armor digivolve to Rapidmon, the digivice read activating her digi-egg of miracles. Rapidmon burst from the digivice and streaked into the battle taking out two angemon right away.

"Don't kill them," Rebecca shouted,"Just knock them out." Rapidmon nodded as she slammed into one of the angemon knocking him to the side, then open firing on a line of magnaangemon making them break rank. Meanwhile slashangemon and Rebecca dove into another line of angemon, only to be stopped by a second slashangemon. They parried the opening blow, but a blade went loose and cut Rebecca across the cheek. They flew backwards as Rebecca rubbed her cheek. She stared at the opponent slash angemon for a second in awe. "Such Symmetry!" She shouted joyously forgetting the situation. Slash angemon darted forward and chase parried shouting,"This isn't the time for that!"

Rebecca gritted her teeth,"Don't attack." She muttered.
Chase parried a second blow,"What!" He growled. Rebecca frowned,"No way we could destroy such a symmetrical digimon." Chase shook his head.

Meanwhile Rapidmon charged into another line of angemon, but this time they flanked him to his left slitting his side. He roared in pain and doubled around firing missiles at the angemon. Control yourself, He thought Don't kill them, just knock them out.. He turned to see Rebecca and Chase being attacked by a slashangemon, and not fighting back. He noticed the digimon had symmetrical armor on and came to the conclusion Rebecca was refusing to attack. He aimed a misssle at the digimon's helmet knocking a significant chunk off.

Rebecca scowled as the digimon's helmet was knocked off revealing a head of untidy blue hair. "Now we fight." She commanded chase, who happily obliged slashing forward into the digimon's armor.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:38 am
As Draco made his way up the tower to the ground he was looking for, a D'Arcmon was watching Chaos and Order. What they didn't know is that D'Arcmon was in charge of some of the research of the Angels. She was in charge of a virus converting project, turning virus to good. They had a success, which was then lost. A virus that copied dark digimon and created a vaccine version. It was still a proto type and the new digimon had no emotion but they followed orders, which is what they wanted. But then Draco had destroyed their lab and the virus was gone. D'Arcmon smiled, but it seemed that it had returned. Order was the virus that she had made. "You have sealed your fate." she laughed as he pushed a button that she carried with her. Order's eyes going red.  

Draco_Lord

Rasenshurikennero

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:19 pm
Rasen turned the corner and did a double take. "I have come to the conclusion," Gomamon leaned in to hear the rest. "That we are lost." Gomamon sighed,"What are we looking for anyway?" Rasen nodded his head,"Alright we'll get out of here." He shouted as he began sprinting towards the nearest window. Gomamon could be heard complaining,"That didn't answer my question." Rasen crashed through the window and grabbed his digivice as he began to plummet. "Guilmon digivolve to Blackwargrowlmon." Blackwargrowlmon caught his tamer and gomamon in the air and rose up to join the other two tamers. "Since my digimon's black, we'll blend in better." Rasen noted.
Gomamon smiled,"It's time to finish this fight!"  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games