Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
C.elestial P.ower U.nit (Great Angels' HQ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:04 pm
(Enter from File Mountains)

Kirashimu continued taking down the barriers as the group fought.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:23 am
After about fifteen minutes, the wall to Seraphimon's quarters exploded, and Seraphimon exited, emitting a brilliant white light. He turned, and saw Richter riding on Crusadermon.

"...You...but how?" Seraphimon asked, bewildered by the fact that Richter had survived.

"Well...you see...Your holy curse does nothing to me. Because of the power you granted me, I also share the status of a holy being with you. No angelic curse or power can kill me, Seraphimon." Richter stated boldly. He and Crusadermon vanished, and sliced Seraphimon's back with a ribbon blade, sending him flying with an explosion.

"DAMN YOU!" Seraphimon screamed as he fired out seven holy bolts of energy, desperate to defeat Richter.

"....I have come to replace you...To find a more suited, more just digimon for the job of leader of the Angels. This, is the will of the GODS." Richter voiced, as Crusadermon easily blocked the incoming shots with Laser Lattice. "Scarlet Tempest!" Crusadermon yelled, and Seraphimon was pounded with multiple lasers, cracking his armor, and nearly deleting him.

"...Replace me....? ME?! HAHAHAHA! Fool! Anyone who seeks to replace me is mad....INSANE!" Seraphimon laughed, rather maniacally.

All of the Angels in combat stopped, and watched as Seraphimon showed his true colors.

"You're all fools.....I'll....I'LL TAKE OVER THE WORLD!" Seraphimon screamed, and a dark aura enveloped him. Giant wings sprouted from his back, and the seal holding his power was broken. When the aura faded, in front of Richter stood a Black Dominionmon. The Digimon vanished, and struck Crusadermon's back, causing Richter to fall off. He released Seraphimon, who caught him with ease. The two observed the fight between Crusadermon and BDominionmon, which was slowly, but surely, getting way out of hand.  

OuchRightInTheFreedom

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:24 pm
Order flew straight at Chaos, his Dramon Killer going straight for his head. Chaos barely managed to turn and block the attack with his own Dramon Killer. "I knew you were to good to be true." Chaos growled as his left gauntlet came up for an attack. Order kicked off of Chaos to dodge his attack. "Terra Force!" Chaos was blown back from the point blank ranged attack. Chaos hit into the tower, smoke covering him. "Black Tornado!" Chaos spun out of the could, the tornado plowing into Order, Order managed to raise his gauntlet to block half of the attack. The tornado bounced off of Orders gauntlet. Chaos spun in the air. "Terra Destroyer." A giant Black Flame hitting Order down.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:18 pm
BDominionmon vanished, and caught Order, regaining his balance.

Ricther, Seraphimon, and Crusadermon flew down next to Chaos. "We've got a situation as well....I've never seen such a powerful Dominionmon before..." Richter said, perplexing tainting his tone. He and Seraphimon BM vanished, and fired a Starlight EX attack at BDominionmon from above, while Crusadermon followed up from the front with a Laser Lattice attack.

The attacks hit BDominimonmon head on, and he hardly faltered, as the attacks hardly touched his armor. "...Fools." BDominionmon chuckled.  

OuchRightInTheFreedom

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:43 pm
Order looked at BDominionmon, his programming getting confused. Black Digimon should be destroyed, but this was the commander. He then looked back at Choas, he would deal with that Black Digimon first and then figure this out.

Chaos glared at the two digimon. "I don't care about your situation. I want to delete my copy, that traitor, myself. So don't interfere with my battle." He charged at Order, who had moved away from BDominionmon. Order brought up his Brave Shield, blocking Chaos. Order flew up above Chaos. "Terra Force!" The Fire ball heading straight at his counter part. "Black Shield!"

(Oh and thanks for the reminder in DBC!)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:44 pm
Rebecca smiled as she watched the Blackomnimon appear. "Chance.." She whispered to herself as she prepped her digivice. She crouched low on slashangemon's shoulder and catapulted forward digivice in hand. As the wind blew her hair in every direction, she ignored everything else only focusing on the fight. "Agumon Come out!" She shouted.
Agumon Warp Digivolve to Wargreymon
Wargreymon caught Rebecca in midair and rushed double time to Richter's side. Rebecca turned her head to the other tamer,"Hey Angel boy, let's show this fake how a real digimon fights!"  

ilinkzeldi

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:42 am
Richter gave Chaos a nod, and saw Rebecca fly next to him.
"That was exactly what I was thinking." He held out his digivice, and released MetalGarurumon. Using the non-contaminated data he acquired of Order from the fight in Factorial Town, he swiped his hand over his digivice, orange data streaming from it to MetalGarurumon. A light flashed momentarily, and in front of Richter stood Omnimon and Crusadermon.

"Now..Seraphimon." He said silently. All three of his digimon opened fire on the digimon, lasers, beams, and even shots of pure holy power burst through the air.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:53 am
The massive fireball blew over the Black Shield, but Chaos was protected. The shield opened up and Chaos charged through. "I won't let you live!" He roared at Order. His Dramon Killer going straight at Order's face. Order blinked as he tried to dodge, the claws cutting his check.

Order moved with computer like percussion his right claw going up at Chaos, cutting his chest. Chaos started to hack widely at Order, his claws flying at high speed as he started to go berserk.

Order raised his gauntlets protecting himself. He then flew back out of rage, getting out of Chaos' range. He then charged forward. "Brave Tornado!" Chaos tried to dodge out of the way, but the Tornado hit him full on. Chaos was thrown off to the side. Once he regained his balance he roared loudly, Draco's digivice glowing bright red. Chaos was starting to go mad with rage. He disappeared appearing behind Order, his Dramon Killer punching Order down. Chaos appeared below Order, kicking him to the side before charging after his counter part. "Black Tornado!" Order turned in the air. "Brave Shield!" Chaos charged into the shield, starting to tear through it. Order had prepared for this, and grabbed Chaos' attack, stopping it.  

Draco_Lord

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:14 pm
Rebecca jumped off Wargreymon's shoulder only to be caught by rapidmon. She trembled for a second for what seemed like fear. She had a nasty fear of heights and this airborne battle was starting to get to her. She focused more intensely now,"Put it all behind you and fight." She mumbled to herself.

Slashangemon and rapidmon quickly joined sides with Wargreymon and Began preparing their own attack.
"Tri Beam"
"Terra Force"
" Holy Espada!"
I'll let the opponent think this is my limit, and if things look dark I'll go to the next level She strategized.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:10 pm
(Might as well get Grimmon here, not killing him off just switching to my second rp character. I'll switch back to rasen soon don't worry)
Rasen saw a battle raging overhead and was about to assist, when suddenly a dark void opened beneath him. A claw shot out followed by an elongated arm, which latched onto Blackwargrowlmon and tried to pull him and Rasen in. This is where you belong, clouded by darkness The voice said in his mind. Rasen stood there petrified, wanting to shout out but couldn't. It's his fault, I.. I never wanted to do this. I shouldn't have to live out there dreams. "Enough," Gomamon shouted. "The rasen I know would never let this consume him." Rasen was now halfway into the darkness, and gomamon sat atop blackwargrowlmon and watched with horror. The void seemed only to want in. Rasen struggled to grab gomamon's hand but failed as the darkness was all the way up to his neck. Rasen smiled, feeling this was his last moment,"Gomamon, I always kept you around, because you always made me smile. Just like brother did." With that he sunk into the void not knowing what would happen to him. Gomamon stood their silently in shock.
[End of Rasen Prologue]  

Rasenshurikennero

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:10 pm
Richter turned when he saw Gomamon gasp, and saw a familiar claw shoot from the ground. "...Poor tamer, getting into a mess with Grimmon. I hope to god he's ready." Richter mumbled to himself.

BDominionmon was being pushed back slightly by the onslaught of attacks; he didn't really feel them. He threw out both hands, and created a large shield of darkness to block the remainder of the attacks. Without fear, he forged a blade of dark energy, and took on both Crusadermon and Omnimon in a flashy duel. The three were vanishing, striking, and vanishing again, and the clashing of blades rang harshly though the air. The Angels all halted their assault, and witnessed their former leader go insane with dark power.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:26 pm
"Dammit it's not working!" Rebecca growled. "I guess it's time," Wargreymon muttered to her. Rebecca nodded in agreement,"All out Omegamon Vs. Omegamon." She jumped onto the shoulder of rapidmon and shakily caught her balance. Before she proceeded she turned around at the noise of Gomamon's gasp. Rebecca stood there for a minute shocked,"He'll be alright.. Right?" Rapdimon turned her golden head quick,"Theres no time to think about that." Rebecca nodded in agreement clutching her digivice. "Let's kick this up a notch!" She shouted.

:Wargreymon digivolve to Omegamon:
The angels turned to see the third omegamon entering the battle. The wind blew his cape back and forth covering his face. Eventually the wind died down and his cape fell revealing his cape. "Grey blade." He muttered as a blade slicked down from his Agumon gauntlet. "Ready?" He asked in a taunting matter.  

ilinkzeldi

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:49 pm
(Black Dominionmon is a superpowered Seraphimon...lol. I'll post tomorrow. I have to go to sleep right now.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:05 pm
goodnight lol i love botamon  

Dorky IV

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:30 pm
Chaos felt his attack slowing down, his rotations lowly, he changed attacks. He leg spinning out to kick Order, sending him flying back. Order regained his balance as he charged back towards Chaos, Chaos charing towards Order. Their Dramon Killers hit each other, a flash of light emitted as they made contact.

They were soon locked in claw to claw combat, mirror the each others moves. Chaos punched with his right and Order blocked with a punch from his left. Order tried to knee Chaos but he blocked with his knee. Chaos pushed back before spinning forward, his foot coming down into Order. Order blocked before flying back.

Order spun in the air. "Terra Force!" His Orange Ball of Flame flying straight into the Terra Destroyer that Chaos fired moments ago. The two attacks hit each other straight one, each digimon adding more power into their attacks, trying to force their attack threw the other in a classic Dragon Ball Z moment. The two pushed all their power into their own attack, but they both had the same amount of energy. The two opposite energies started to combine together, draining Chaos and Order of any power they had left, shrinking down to the size of a digi egg. Chaos and Order, both spent, started to revert back to their digi eggs as well. All three eggs flying into the Digi Vice of Draco.  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games