Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
C.elestial P.ower U.nit (Great Angels' HQ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dorky IV

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:04 pm
wow eek  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:48 pm
Thanks but you really shouldn't post things like that here. Try to stay in the roleplaying theme!  

Draco_Lord

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:16 am
D'Arcmon stood there, confused. What just happened to there anti virus? It should have been able to defeat its counter part, it was stronger. But something happened when the two opposite forces hit. A reaction? It would make sense. Opposites attracted. The two forces had pushed together to cancel each other out. But what about the third force she felt? That must have been a glitch, an error. She turned, dropping the remote she had, it seemed that it had broken during the battle.

Draco had been busy when his digimon started to fight, not even noticing when they returned to his digivice. He was trying to survive. "Why do I always end up being chased!" He asked himself as he rounded a corner, angel digimon flying after him. Then he felt a tug and was pulled through a door by an unknown force. He hit the ground, the door closing softly as the angel digimon flew past. Draco sighed, looking up to find a grey ball of energy. "What is that?" He asked, his hand reaching up to touch it. Then the world exploded in color. Draco was gone, nothing of him was left in the castle.

(Exit Draco)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:57 pm
(M'kay, this is dead. I'm just going to pretend that this whole incident with the Angels never happened......XD

Exit, Richter, to Digi Battlefield.)  

OuchRightInTheFreedom

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 6:41 pm
◈Ⓚ ⓘ ⓡ ⓞ◈
XXX┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

xxxxxxxxThe Black Leg

User Image

Kiro and Nico Robin entered the CPU.

"So this is where the Great Angels work..." Kiro looked at the building and was fascinated. "Alright time to work!" Kiro snapped his figures and Robin froze the whole building in ice. This time, she used more Magic and Power so it can't get repelled. when the whole place finally froze, Robin collapsed. Kiro saw this and then picked here up and held her in his arms. "You must be tired from all the energy being used...I'm sorry..." Kiro took out his Digivice and returned Robin to it. "Alright she can rest easily now..." Kiro then left the area.

Kiro exit to ???

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 6:53 pm
Darkfire Karan

[Enter Six]

Alter glared through Six's eyes towards the tower, his mind filled with anger. His order's filled the demon's mind. "Remove the ice, and don't hurt the tower."

Six rolled his eyes as his hands flared up. "Don't worry, your precious tower won't be hurt." His attention turning towards the CPU he grinned, he tossed the flames forward, a burst of dark energy causing the fire to build up, soon covering the CPU, freeing it form the ice.

[Exit Six]  

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:11 am
[Enter from Drive City]

D reappeared once again, as quickly as he had disappeared from Drive City with evil growing from within the location by the masses. D had not questioned what had taken him to his current location, within the heart of the C.elestial P.ower U.nit, yet he did know that it most likely had a part to do with a Digimon of his. He noticed that he was on a higher level, that apparently did not have an exit for him to reach the lower levels, pondering the area that he was within. As he looked around for answers, he witnessed a Digimon standing before him who has not been seen for many years within this area: Seraphimon.

The Digimon was severely injured, as it looked towards at D, while one would find it hard to tell from it's face, the Digimon's position was as if it was about to be digitized. With the last of it's strength, it garnered the power to aim a Seven Heavens attack upon another Digimon that came into D's line of sight from the shadows, a viral version of Dominimon. The attack landed, yet it only slowed down the evil Dominimon from proceeding with it's own onslaught of attacks that it had planned to hold against the defenseless Seraphimon.

D took to his heels to attempt to have moved Seraphimon away, but as his hands touched the Digimon's shoulders to do so, his fingers passed through it. Puzzled for a moment, he looked carefully at Seraphimon and could see that parts of its data was missing, and when he eyed the black Dominimon, he saw that if the two Digimon were to be aligned, they would have most likely filled up their missing pieces of data. His mind came to a conclusion at once as what he would do. Bringing out his Digivice for a split second, it fired a bright blue light towards the black Dominimon, feeding the all of the evil data to a program he had within it, seemingly devouring the data than actually utilizing it, as he placing his Digivice back to where he had took it out from. D's movements were fast enough that caused the Digivice to have seemed as if it was simply a blur than an actual object. He looked towards Seraphimon, hoping that it would be alright after its ordeal.

Seraphimon, astonished by what happened, and still weakened by the hits it had taken prior to D's arrival, looked towards the young Tamer as it laid on the ground. "The evil within took over me, and I was defeated for giving into it. I was able to return once again here, but... it was still apart of me, and I did what I could to purge all of the Virus data from my being. Thank you young Tamer for purifying me... I do not know how long I have in my current state. However, you possess a Digimon who had heard my plea for help and brought you hear. May... you be blessed" Seraphimon said to D as it rested its head upon the floor.

From behind D, within the shadows, a MangaAngemon appeared by his side. "I knew you brought me here for a reason MangaAngemon," he said to his Digimon, as he turned his attention back to Seraphimon. "We all have the potential for evil, but it is our rejection of evil is what makes the good within us that much stronger. I know that I need not tell this to a Great Angel Digimon as yourself, yet your current circumstance is highly exceptional," the Tamer commented as his Digivice was taken out once more, and scanned Seraphimon's data, however not in-taking the data, but scanning it to check for any other contaminated data that may had been left from the black Dominimon. Once the confirmation was clear that this was truly the one Great Angel Seraphimon, D's MagnaAngemon immediately Digivolved into Seraphimon, knowing what was about to take place. As the data of the two Digimon came together, it was apparent that with Seraphimon's data was being absorbed by D's Digimon, while it was also greatly strengthening its power.

"We saved you not for any sort of reward when we had arrived here, but only for the sake of helping one who was in need. Although this power is immense compared to my normal attacks and abilities, I am sure that I can get used to this over time," D's Seraphimon stated as the final bits of data of Seraphimon flowed into it, reassuring that the Digimon would be safe and not be corruptible like it had been in its past existence. "This knowledge... it gives hope to all," Seraphimon said once it had absorbed all of the data. "I know what Seraphimon knew, its memories, its pure ideals, and the hope that can liberate all Tamers and Digimon alike in their connection to one another much more than simply in the Digital World. However, I must work upon this area first, to revitalize the C.elestial P.ower U.nit, should we not D?" Seraphimon inquired of its Tamer, looking towards him as it always did, in an unsure, yet now with more vigor evident in its statements it made upon absorbing the power from the Great Angel Digimon.

"Yes, we shall Seraphimon. We shall restore the C.elestial P.ower U.nit back to how it once was, and further more to enable a much more secure base," D replied to his Digimon, with his eyes too filled with hope upon seeing evil being vanquished from Seraphimon for good, perhaps the same could be done, less drastically if possible, to the Tamers and Digimon who were readying to destroy Network City. He carefully gazed at his Digimon who had achieved its Mega form for quite sometime now, but now standing with a true belief and faith of all of the hope it had. D mounted upon his Digimon's shoulder, as the Great Angel Digimon ascended within the room.

Outstretching its arms, Seraphimon exclaimed, "Absolute Healing!" as the previous ice remnants, and the slightly charred side of the building were completely removed. The base also grew in size, with data from the air itself being used to construct new floors. The excess amount of energy that Seraphimon used caused for each wall to be much more durable, composed of gate designs all around the structure of the building, as well as both on on top and underneath. Once this was completed, Seraphimon looked towards a small mechanism, in which it placed it's hand upon, purifying the remnants for the black Dominimon before touching it, as light shone within the structure, all of the fallen Angel Digimon awoke from a clustered bunker which kept the Angel Digimon which had fallen in battle in the area. Once they hatched, they Digivolved straight into Patamon, then Warp Digivolved into MagnaAngemon. Once the light disappeared, they all bowed towards Seraphimon. With this action taking place, he knew it was the confidence boost that his Patamon had always needed to truly become the Digimon it was destined to be. "Come, my brethren. Now that all facilities of the C.elestial P.ower U.nit is functioning fully once again, this shall be a safe haven for Digimon and Tamers alike, and we shall know upon their true intent!" Seraphimon announced, as light started to come from it this time. "Raging Light!" it exclaimed, digitizing all of the MagnaAngemon subordinates, as D kept his eyes closed, yet slightly opened so that the data would be sure to purify their data, and prevent them from being corrupted, as it was intended from the beginning of the creation of Angel Digimon. "Absolute Healing!" announced Seraphimon once more, restoring the Digimon back to their normal, fully purified selves. Some of the MangaAngemon also reappeared in their forms without their armor, and were standing in between Seraphimon and the other purified MangaAngemon. "You shall be the purifiers of this area, as I am needed with my Tamer, the same way Digimon and Tamers require your help to aid them. We cannot allow any of the Demon Lord's Tamers to even approach our domain, while we may also have the ability to stop them later on, Lucemon has far too many Tamers under its control. We shall reunite soon enough my brethren. Until then, continue to aid the Digimon and Tamers," Seraphimon instructed, as his words were heard with a nod from each Digimon.

Then, each MagnaAngemon dispersed themselves upon the newly created floors underneath them while announcing "Gate of Destiny!" to be able to exit the current floor which they were on, only accessible by them in the presence of the Great Angel Seraphimon, which was enabled by D's Seraphimon, while the floors below did not require such a thing. The very floor that D and Seraphimon were brought to had no actual dimensions within the structure of the C.elestial P.ower U.nit, simply being there, but not accessible without Seraphimon's power. Seraphimon stood as a MagnaAngemon opened a "Gate of Destiny!" for it and D to travel through to enter their next destination. Right as they were about to enter, Seraphimon De-Digivolved and disappeared the same way it had appeared, seemingly out of thin air.

[Exit to Vaccine Sentinal Tower]  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:28 am
>>>>>>>>>

---Yuki---
"My courage is my sword And my might is my shield"

[teleported in]

Tamer and digimon stood, as both shadows spoke of their plan to rid the digital world of the ever growing darkness of digimon and tamer losing their way.

“AS you can see human, you are new to this world or new enough not be corrupted by the destruction that has happen and is happening at this moment in time, we want you to go and travel the world gain human and digimon allies if you wish a cleanse this world, we, two of the four Great Dragons shall aid you while you travel in our areas I magnadramon of the south sea and my fellow Dragon Goldramon of the west sea shall guide and help you in the west and south. Shall you use the power of the holy light and cleanse all who must be and even kill them?”

Yuki looked up to the digimon Guilmon and Veemon bowing when they found out whose presence they were in, Yuki paused before gain the confidence to speak “Yes, If this is my calling in this world I shall go and do it”

The dragons both applauded the boys wiliness to do this and teleported him to Data city where was told to wait till a messenger and guide came to them.

[teleported to Data city]

Digimon:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
<<<<<<<<<

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:41 am
[Enter from Vaccine Sentinal Tower]

D returned to the newly renovated C.elestial P.ower U.nit. It's properties were just like an actual CPU, having a set size in terms of appearance, but still being able to contain much more than one could see. Once D had re-entered the top floor, a MangaAngemon came and knelt before him. It was certainly a new thing for D, yet it was how chivalrous Digimon showed their respect at times. "Yes MangaAngemon?" D asked as he watched the Ultimate Level Digimon stand before him.

"A Tamer had been spotted outside of the vicinity, as he and his Digimon were conversing with the Great Dragon Magnadramon and Goldramon," it reported, right as another MangaAngemon knelt beside his fellow Digimon towards D, as D nodded to the new Digimon. "A Tamer has appeared in the Underworld. She seems to be a new Tamer and is currently being attacked by a Bakemon," it reported.

"Her Digimon would be coming to help her, no? Yet even a Rookie Digimon is not a match yet for a Champion Digimon...," he commented while also pondering of who the Tamer could have been who was in contact with the Great Dragon Digimon. "I will go help her, but I shall do my best to find the other Tamer which you spoke of," D said to the first MagnaAngemon, as he started to walk towards them. As a "Gate of Destiny!" was opened for him to enter the Underground by the second MagnaAngemon, he knew that he should not yet be there, but he could not let this new Tamer be hurt under any circumstances, or fall under the influence of evil, that is if she wasn't already corrupt before then. Either way, to have a new Tamer on the side of good would be a positive for the Digital World.

[Exit to The Underground]

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games