Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] The Dark Pit (Great Demons HQ) + The Underworld Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RhikoDemson

Naughty Goat

6,615 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:00 pm
biggrin escription:

The Dark Pit, from this massive hole, the most evil of evil digimon wage war with the holiest of digimon. The bottom of the pit is corrupted beyond repair, it is believed that the demons that the great angels fight, spawn from the bottom of this corrupt mass. The sides of the pit are lined with caves and a few rock houses. At the farthest point ever recorded, there is a massive cave, in which the leaders of The Great Demons gather. From here they direct their forces in the constant siege of the enemies base.

The Underworld, the dark caves below the file mountains, transformed over time by virus programs, into an eerie, upside down, city. At the center, a twisted castle, caved from a gargantuan stalactite. The only light in the city, is light produced by strange glowing crystals that line the massive cave's walls, torches lining the walkways, and lava pools far below.

Traveling from place to place in the Underworld is made easy, by stone bridges that create the roads and walkway from building to building. The intricacy of these bridges, overlapping and passing each other can be dizzying to anyone new to the underworld. The entrances are hidden throughout the great canyon, and near by mountains. Large cargo lifts and elevators, stolen from Factorial Town, for the deep descent to the upside down city.

Spiral Castle, a natural miracle, used in the art of a curse. The V.iral E.mpire S.yndicate HQ, also known as V.E.S. This strange formation of rock stands(hangs...) high above (below) all other structures of The Underworld. It stands out as the capital of this, "hopes to be" empire. The Castle itself has many rooms throughout its interior, for storage and lodging.

One room however, is different from the rest. It is the gathering place of the Viral Alliance Lords. Placed at the spear of the castle, the room is the last room that can possibly be reached in the castle, that now has been combined with the deepest part of the Dark Pit. This room is even more so unique, due to it's portal at the center of its roof. This portal is one that leads to the real world. At command of the Viral Lords, they summon many chosen tamers from the real world to fight for their purposes. Also in the room, is a pedestal, with a wide dish of water placed on top. This is used by the lords to seek out possible tamers that would undoubtedly join them.

Although now the last floor of Spiral Castle is connected to the Dark Pit, only Tamers who are sided with Demon Lords may enter the Castle or the Dark Pit freely, while journeying to the Underworld surrounding is at your own caution.

biggrin irections and Landmarks:

Within The Dark Pit- Spiral Castle(V.iral E.mpire S.yndicate HQ)- Center of the City

Within Spiral Castle- Viral Lords' Gathering Circle- Last Floor

Above The Dark Pit- Spiral Castle, The Great Canyon, The File Mountains

High Above- The C.P.U.

Around The Underworld - The File Mountains

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:46 am
Kaya sat on her knees, by her side Dobermon stood, to proud to bow but to humble to look at the demon lord "Kraven obtained The Knight digimon first my lord, Gallantmon is now in the tamers hands" There was silence. The dark hall was cold and sinister. Enslaved digimons and viruses crawled up and down the walls of the great hall. A Devimon stood near the exit guarding it, a Black gatomon rested on a chair not far from him
" That does not matter my apprentice but i am however disappointed in you. I believed you would have the strength to defeat him" The red haired human got up and looked into the portal where the shadowy figure of Chaos Lucemon could be seen among silvery colours " I am sorry my lord, but he was and is still a friend. My feelings got the best of me, i will not allow him to interfere again i promise that" "Good" Chaos Lucemons image started to fade away " Take this my apprentice" An silver light shot through the portal and into the Dobermon, he roared n pain as his body started glowing, he changed into his true form metamormon and then backed away, panting and shivering. The Black Gatomon looked at him with great interest and meowed. Kaya looked at the demon lords with wide eyes, the shadowy figure smiled "He now has the forms of every digimon in the digimon lords army.. And now" A beam of energy shot through the portal and hit Kaya, metamormom threw himself towards her as a beam hit him aswell.. The entire hall was lighted up by a light stronger than the sun and as silvery as the moon. When the light faded a Dark Sakuyamon stood in the center of the hall. The demon lord smirked " Now go my young apprentice. And do not return untill you have the data of Alphamon within you" The black Sakuyamon kneeled
"Yes my lord" She then turned around and walked out of the great hall while her lords picture faded away. The Devimon followed
her..

Little Pinch of Ginger

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:45 am
" Do you not have something else to do Devimon?" Shadow Sakuyamon turned around, the massive sound bursts from the dark pit rushed through the cave and echoed through the halls. The Devimon near her smiled "No i dont" The female foxwarrior digimon stared at him, he bowed "I meant No i dont my dutchess" Shadow Sakuyamon nodded and looked down at the bottom of the pit, a black growlmon walked by followed by other virus digimons and captured digi slaves. Sakuyamon felt like she was part of it, for the first time of her life she was part of something bigger and better, she was the one giving orders, she was the one others feared. She smiled
and took a step closer to the edge of the cave, Devimon stared at her with glowing red eyes "My Dutchess what are you up to?" Before he or the Black Gatomon could react Shadow Sakuyamon threw herself of the edge with a high laughter. Devimon followed soon after, spreading out his wings and flying in circles after the lady warrior. The Black Gatomon digivolved into Lady Devimon and followed soon after, Sakuyamon landed on the rocky field, destroying a few rookie level digimons as she did so..

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:34 pm
quickly climbs down the pit what are we doing here keramon asks i just say i saw this place in my dreams for some reason thats weird keramon says as where descending into the pit  

bushido matt

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:04 am
" Mistress?"
Kaya dd not turn around and acknowledge her digimon partner metamormon, she had not spoken to anyone since a few hours ago when Kraven had left and she had traveled back to the dark pit with him and her second digimon partner Marineangemon. Things had gotten so very confusing, Metamormon could feel that his tamer was hurting, finding out that ones boyfriend was destined to start a war in the digital world was without a doubt not something a human teenager should ever have to face. Now, she waited, Kraven had promised that when he was ready he would return to her so that she could fight along side him in battle.
She had stopped by at the spiral castle to talk to piedmon, he and Metamormons tamer seemed to be friends, she had told about Kraven and the clown digimon had listened, he had told her that she had to chose her path in the digital world herself but that if she did chose to fight him and his kind he would still think of her as a kindred spirit on the battle field..
That clown mon was perhaps a psycho of first grade but Metamormon could not deny the warmth those words had given both himself and his tamer.
" Mistress please talk to me.. i am worried about you"
The red haired girl finally turned to look at her partner and sighed heavily
" Sorry metamormon, I'm just.. this is a little to much isn't it?"
The digimon could only nod and carefully draped his dragon like tail around her to offer comfort. Marineangemon were still wrapped around his new tamers shoulders like a scarf and tightened his grib around her neck slightly to show his affection aswell, Kaya smiled at this
" Thank you guys. It means a lot that I'm not alone in this"
The girl leaned into her larger digimons embrace when he gently wrapped his claws around her light frame and held her to his body
" Everything will be fine my mistress, Kraven will soon come for us"
Kaya closed her eyes and buried her face into the soft skin of her digimon and with a voice that was nothing but the breath of a whisper she said;
" I know he will come for us Meta, but I'm afraid that it will not be the same Kraven.. I'm confused Meta, scared even, and i hate feeling like this.."
Metamormon nuzzled his tamers neck, because truly, he did not know any words strong enough to help his beloved human anymore

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:51 pm
[[enter nagato, from dragon eye lake.]]
"Damn, I really need to get used to having them all out at once again...."
Nagato ran to the fountain that lucemon appeared from, and dropped in a dark pebble, bringing lucemon's image to the screen.

"What is it, nagato? If its about kaya, I already know, she's with me."

"Its not about that. I need to carry out the OTHER mission now."

"Its too early, it'd be a road to death row for you to go on your own."

"I'm confident in my own abilities."

"Fine then, go."

"Right. But one last thing. Azulongmon was deleted, but a tamer got in the way, and took the digi-egg. What shall I do about that?"

"Its fine, since azulongmon will not be able to emerge by the time we eliminate another one of the four great beasts. We only need one deleted for our plans to be carried out."

"Right. I'll be going then."

Nagato took the pebble out of the fountain, and lucemon's image disappeared. He went into one of the neighboring castles. There, he found a sleeping room, and quickly fell asleep, replenishing his digisoul for the mission ahead. He thought to himself.
"As long as those tamers don't get in the way again, baihumon will be a breeze. Even HE cannot handle six megas."
Nagato fell into a deep sleep, knowing that if the tamers interfered again, he would eliminate them with digisoul ruin.  

Amias Nicht

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:47 pm
Nagato, awakening the next morning, packed his supplies, and set off to the great canyon, to hunt baihumon.

[[nagato, to great canyon.]]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:28 pm
[[Enter, nagato, from great canyon.]]
Nagato stepped by the fountain again, this time, placing the digitama into the black water. Lucemon's image appeared again, pleased by the deed. Lucemon took the digitama in his hand, and crushed it, permanently eliminating baihumon. Without a word, nagato left, and went back to sleep.  

Amias Nicht

Wolfdaemon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:42 pm
Gazimon bowed to the hologram of Arkadimon's mega form before placing the three eggs in front of the pedestal.

"Good Gazimon, you are doing well," the voice praised.

"Thank you m'lord. I will return with more soon," the digimon replied, bowing once more before he turned to leave. Walking out through the large black doors, Gazimon looked out to the darkened landscape before him. A bright light shone from the forest below and the digimon's eyes turned away from it's brightness. Following the strange appearance as if in a trance, Gazimon traveled towards the light.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:54 pm
(entah from dragon eye lake))

"charie, I'm shleeeeeeeeeeeeepy." they had walked for a while to reach the dark pit.  

beylese

Spicy Egg

shadow toan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:16 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Enter from Dragon eye lake

Toan was riding on Wingdramon as Vajiramon kept pace with them on ground. Toan spotted charie and jump off of Wingdramon landing beside her "You heard it too huh?"

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:05 am
"Thanks, Daemon. Please hold them here, so that I may get to Drive city."

"Sure. We may be enemies now, but this is returning the favor for when you used to be evil."

Kakuzu took off on metal seadramon, a seemingly world away from the others, to drive city."

{Exit Kakuzu to Drive city.}

Daemon rose up his hands from a huge pillar, and a giant maze rose from the ground, spanning many miles in length.
"Get through that maze, and you win."  

Amias Nicht

beylese

Spicy Egg

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:35 am
"yeah." charie said wearily  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:18 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Toan chuckles at the challenge "charie just follow me and you make it out in no time" then Toan nodded to Wingdramon and he gave out a loud roar that can be heard for miles. Toan waited a min. then set off forward for 10 min. in the mazed without hitting a dead end.

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

shadow toan

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games