Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] The Dark Pit (Great Demons HQ) + The Underworld Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:22 pm
[Exit Murmuxmon in Digitama form]

(If your character could just drop it off at the Spirit Base, then that'd be great. c: )  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 7:29 pm
◈Ⓚ ⓘ ⓡ ⓞ◈
XXX┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

xxxxxxxxThe Black Leg

User Image

Kiro entered the Dark Pit and went right up to the Door of the Seven Demon Lords. He hears a roar and a voice of a demon. He listens to what it says. And awaits commands.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

KiroMishima
Crew

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 2:56 pm
◈Ⓚ ⓘ ⓡ ⓞ◈
XXX┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

xxxxxxxxThe Black Leg

User Image

A dark aura surrounded Kiro and a mysterious voice can be heard. "You are now an honorary member of the Demon Lords young one! Four of us agreed to you joining. The other three said you will have to gain the respect of us by your dedication. "You may summon the Demon Lords that respect you at will at anytime." I have used my powers to power up your Ice Digimon! Now begone! Make us proud!!!"

The aura disappeared and Kiro stood up. He smiled evilly and left the Dark Pit. "Hmm...now what should I do next? I sense some weak sauce at the Town I froze."

Kiro left the Dark Pit

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:29 pm
◈Ⓚ ⓘ ⓡ ⓞ◈
XXX┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

xxxxxxxxThe Black Leg

User Image

Kiro entered the dark pit and smiled. He knew what he did was bad but he had to so he can get what he needed. He then heard a voice from nowhere. "Congratulations Kiro! You have now gained the respect off the Demon Lords! Now when your in a pinch you can summon us at will! Remember...we mad be evil...but will still help if even if it means for the sake of good!" The voice vanished and Kiro smiled. "Nice! Mission complete!" Kiro left the Dark Pit with his right fist in the air. A sign for a better future.

Exit to the ocean
User Image  

KiroMishima
Crew

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:40 pm
0110101001000110010001010110 2013 13131313131313131313131313

A shadow encased figure appeared in front of a large tablet located deep within the Dark Pit. Raising it's hand, a Digivice lit up, streaming a beam of data into it. The area which the figure stood in was room entitled to the Demon Lords, and the particular tablet which it stood by was dedicated to Barbamon, the Demon Lord Digimon of Greed. The tablet surged with power, glowing demonically as the data fulfilled the purpose it was there. Upon the glowing tablet, it was inscribed "To unlock the power of the Demon Lords, show your Pride, Envy, Wrath, Sloth, GREED, Gluttony, and Lust", with an image of Barbamon. As the data continued to flood the tablet, the entirety revealed an image of Barbamon, as a long line etching outstretched to the 4 to the right and 2 to the left, as the Digivice revealed the symbol of Greed upon it. "The 666 System is fully functional, and now... your true form shall be regained and reign on this World triumphantly!" the shadowed figure announced victoriously, as the full upload of data was finally complete. "All the data of Demon Lords, Digimon of great evil, and others of great power... these incarnations of the Demon Lords shall come forth from the darkest corners and possess the strongest powers any of them had before... and it's all thanks to you," the figure said to the tablet. Barbamon appeared within the Digivice that was held by this mysterious figure, as it projected itself into it's tablet.

The tablet had fully dispersed the circulated data, containing all information and aspects of the Digimon. The Barbamon tablet transformed, with the true data of an actual Barbamon combining with the ancient power of the Demon Lords from long ago, and the data that had also just been filled into it. "It is good, to have everything I want... and I require more! This World! It shall be mine!" It announced near maniacally. "It would be fun... to take all the glory... for it is all mine... but it is good to have my minions around as well..." it commented, as Barbamon struck its fists downwards by its sides. "The more pawns... the more fun..." it gave out a low pitched laugh.

Simultaneously, all of the tablets glowed at once, transforming into the rest of the Demon Lords, being the Demon Lords from all of history, their Digi-Souls amalgamated into their new bodies, thus generating the greatest incarnations of the Demon Lords which have walked upon Tamer Island, or the Digital World itself.

Lucemon Chaos Mode realized in its spot, having the same contracts it had made with several Tamers before, and still possessing them in its power, it gave out an evil smirk. "Now, I see we have a new leader? This'll be interesting... old greedy oaf," it said snidely, looking upwards into the dark area they stood. "I do suppose I shall have an important role here, along with my subordinates that are mine!" Lucemon boasted, prideful as always.

Leviamon stood it's ground, looking around, "I need see what role I have in this plan... Lucemon better not get all the action this time!" Leviamon roared, slamming it's tail thundering through the room which they all realized in. Letting out an evil grin, exposing all of its jagged teeth, it was ready to bite anything that may have felt it would have been envious of, making them regret for even coming near the Digimon.

The winged Daemon, without need of its cloak, stood powerfully with a clenched fist. "They shall pay... all of them will pay. My wrath will be unrivaled!" intensely stated, grinding its teeth. "They pretend that there are only a few Demon Lords that are greater than others... that certain forms are greater than others? HA! I shall show them all!" Daemon's voice rang out, echoing with a wrathful vengeance.

Belphemon Rage Mode, in all of its mighty power, maintained it's place, remaining silent as it listened to the others. "When the time comes... they shall experience the Rage that is within me... for trying to take action against us all these times.

Beelzemon stood to the other side of Barbamon, whereas all the others were by its Barbamon's right. Swinging a gun over its left shoulder, it laughed for a while, shooting a few rounds at the ground with its other hand. "Good thing my trigger finger's happy. There will be blood... so much of it," it said darkly. As the smoke cleared up, it showed that Beelzemon had created a large "666" on the sandy ground that they all stood upon.

"Bloodlust, a lust like no other Beelze," Lilithmon commented, looking at her new body, admiring itself. "We look like we always have... I am glad for that... and this power... oh this power, we won't be able to be stopped!" it said near excitedly, giving a slight pout, thinking of a recent loss it had experienced. "We shall own, rule, and dominate this World, and all of those who are here!" the Digimon announced, raising her hand pointing upwards to the land level of Tamer Island.

Laughing, Barbamon's face nearly glowed with content. "We shall divide those who oppose us, infect them, then I, and I alone, shall own everything in this World... and everything else that exists!" it sneered wickedly, glaring at the other Demon Lords. They were the actual, true Demon Lords, that have been here since the creation of the Digital World, but they were also Barbamon's "minions" as it was the one whose tablet had been empowered, and fulfilled the requirements of the tablets. The figure that stood in front of Barbamon bowed, and disappeared as quickly as it had appeared. It had done what it was asked of, and knew that it still was not time to reveal itself. However, this would mean that there would be a connection to Barbamon, to what extent? It will have to be remain unknown for the time being.

Barbamon then struck its hands in the same manner once more, as the entire Dark Pit and Underworld glowed demonically similarly to how the tablets did, in a dark aura, yet not even using the power it had instilled in itself, but rather warping the data of the whole area. The whole land lowered by a large degree, being much lower than it once was, yet the few structures that were there remained unchanged. In place of the missing layer of land underneath the Dark Pit were thousands upon thousands of DigiTamas, glowing and instantly Digivolving into an army of VenomMyotismon, MaloMyotismon, Myotismon, SkullSantamon, NeoDevimon, LadyDevimon, Phantomon, Devimon, IceDevimon, Bakemon, and a few DemiDevimon for simply the use of having all sorts of mayhem to be spread to all.

"Now, all the pieces are here... and I have all the pieces I'll ever need should I run out, to wage war on these... so called 'just' Digimon and pathetic humans... but we do have some sort of control over some of them, don't we?" Barbamon asked rhetorically to Lucemon. At its fingertips, Barbamon wrote a letter to be taken to those who did have the evil intent or were already indebted to it. A DemiDevimon took the message, and tossed it into a dark portal that Barbamon conjured. This one worked differently from the ones that the Royal Knights had used, as it sent the message to the respective Tamers' Digivices, all who had sided, or strongly considered siding with evil.

The message read: "To those who shall seek the end of this nonsense of an existence, we shall provide the best way of life for all. Stop this weak and embarrassing state of affairs, and demolish these simplistic restrictions that these so called great Digimon placed on all of you. Do you want power beyond your imagination? Start waging war now, extinguish the small candles that these weaklings call fighting spirits and destroy all those in our way... you will be rewarded.

The Seven Greatest Demon Lords"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:07 am

Four of the Demon Lords were hard at work currently under the leadership of Barbamon, while Lucemon Chaos Mode and Beelzemon waited in the wings in preparation for Barbamon's orders.

Leviamon's face had a toothy smile upon it, looking at the other three Digimon that it was working with to eradicate the peace that had been establish in the Digital World for so long. "I'm getting jealous now, let's do this already!" it shouted, wanting to partake in the fun that Daemon and Belphemon were currently experiencing. As its toothy grin widened, a blue aura came off the Digimon, signaling that it was time.

Daemon was exuding an orange aura, as it was empowering and filling the Digimon that were attacking Drive City with an overwhelming sense of wrath. The Ogremon and Rhinomon that were attacking had a sort of connection to the city in which they were attacking, as different ancestors of theirs had once held a villainous legacy in the Digital World, and Daemon was reigniting the wrath that was not exactly within them, but planted in them the Demon Lord. "It is time, Leviamon," it said with a wide grin as well, enjoying the power surge that was coursing through the evil Digimon

Belphemon had gone into Sleep Mode to conserve its own energy as it was fueling Digimon with its indigo aura, which were in turn tearing apart the largest city into shreds. The content smile on this Digimon was truly sinister as it continued on with enraging he Digimon further and further into fighting and destroying all in their way with blind rage. Once it heard Leviamon's comment, it Digivolved into Rage Mode once more.

Lilithmon had been waiting still, admiring itself still, not too concerned of what they were doing until it heard that it was time. The Demon Lord emanated a green aura, as the four Demon Lords all converged the auras into a single point in a deep trench of the Dark Pit. Once the auras had met, all they could see were a set of four eyes, varying greatly in height and stature, awaiting command. Once this was complete, Belphemon returned to Sleep Mode, as it was also regenerating its power by doing so with its embodiment of Sloth. "Now, it's almost show time!" Lilithmon announced eagerly, as like Leviamon, was just waiting for its queue as well.

The clamoured attacks of the army of VenomMyotismon, MaloMyotismon, Myotismon, SkullSantamon, NeoDevimon, LadyDevimon, Phantomon, Devimon, IceDevimon, Bakemon, DemiDevimon that were summoned echoed loudly within the Dark Pit, yet not able to be heard from outside, which was now inaccessible, having been shut off to all but those who allied themselves with the Demon Lord Digimon. They were celebrating the arrival of four Digimon that once reigned over the Digital World with tyranny. They were cheering for these four figures that were summoned specially by the Demon Lords' powers. What kind of evil will these Digimon release once again upon the Digital World? That answer shall come to light.

A powerful tremor occurred as Barbamon struck its hand once more into the ground of the Dark Pit with the arrival of these four Digimon, lowering the area which now brought expansion of the entire infrastructure of Spiral Castle that was above them, having expanded and become melded as a part of the Dark Pit, connected directly into it, the castle gained a much more devilish theme to it and a solidified defense with henchmen Digimon appearing throughout the castle, by the thousands within the Dark Pit and throughout the entire Underworld. These Digimon knew their place, and not to act out of their own, and knew that they were under the rule of Barbamon and Barbamon alone, to eradicate any sort of intruders that would even attempt to ambush them in their base of operations. Barbamon sat upon a throne it had created, and the Demon Lords were now located within the now, much larger Viral Lord Gather Circle that now was the heart of the Dark Pit as well, as it laughed maniacally. "Now it will be time to rule as a king!" the Demon Lord of Greed exclaimed with a vile laugh.

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:48 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

+++++{ I will always be there...}

{...for my family... }+++++

Belphegor, leaning on a wall, arms crossed, behind Barbamon. Hidden behind the shadows. Only the whites of his eyes can be scene. Looking at the floor he sighed. "Each Demon Lord's sin is mean to be their weakness. But it seems your able to uses yours as a strength. Convincing the others to follow your plan. Heh.." Belphegor said as he lifted his head up. "Now tell me what to do already dammit. I'm getting bored." Belphegor said with frustration.

Belphegor didn't really want to be here. He seems to be the only tamer who sided with the Demon Lords. If Belphegor didn't have a pact with them, he would of ignored this whole war entirely.

User Image

{Belphegor Sagawara}+++++

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:06 pm

Barbamon watched the other Demon Lords, as the all took a seat aside to the current leader of them all, who sat perched upon a throne of its own, higher than the rest, as the Digimon of Greed stared deeply back at Belphegor. "Destroy, destroy, destroy all that is not mine!" Barbamon exclaimed in sheer madness as it laughed, holding onto something of the utmost importance in its vile hands. Snapping its fingers, a dark gaseous aura took form and flooded upwards into the top of their area of domain, now in plain sight for all to see, along with the Royal Knights who were attempting to monitor the area. The Seven Greatest Demon Lords posed for their time as a transmission window opened to all to receive on their Digivices and to be heard around the Digital World.

"Guess who's back?" Barbamon asked maniacally with laughter. "The Demon Lords! If none of you have noticed, Network City and Drive City are far from cheery as they once were, and now? Now you'll see destruction at its finest! We have only chosen to stay underground for the time due to the dull light colours the world has to present to us, but now, oh now we shall colour the Digital World with OUR colours..." the embodiment of Greed snickered loudly. "Now!" it barked with its hands raised, aura flowed from it into the very Digital World, lifting the ground, terraforming the entire Digital World into a deathful lava filled wasteland. All that remained were the buildings that were built, but all scenery has dissipated entirely from the entire Digital World. "Now, if you'll be kind enough to join us at Network City, we only need a matter of days to rule this world, and annihilate my opposition!" the Digimon sneered into the camera which the Royal Knights had used as surveillance on the area, as they disappeared into the smoke just as quickly as they appeared, with Belphegor as well in tow, to a now entirely changed Network City.

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games