Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Off- Topic
Sorry.. haven't been on lately,I just got back from hospital

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you ever go to the hospital for a bit or to sleep their?
  Yes and I hated it
  Nah but almost
  Nope I am lucky!!!
  Yes and I sorta liked it...
View Results

StormyRaven

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:33 am
Sorry i have ot been on because I just got back from the opital due to one of my pills for anxiety or whatever i had a bad reaction to it and I was like shaking and feeling bad, I had to get 2 needles to come me down and get back to normal plus a bloodtest. i missed everyone, I still have to go back monday. I slept in a place for teens that want to kill themselves beasue that was the floor where I ould get my treatment. Everyone was very nice and i am back!!

I actually miss my hospital bed because it was confy and cozy...

Anyways I wanted to inform everyone that i am getting better..

with love
Amanda
StormyRaven heart heart heart heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:21 pm
I am glad you are feeling better. I had to have some adjustments to my meds and that is where they put me too. Kind of sucked the "checks" but it got better after they started to trust that I wasn't there for that reason. Keep getting better.  

lilithskye

Kipluck
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:53 pm
Yuck. I have been in and out of the hospital a LOT this past 3 weeks (but only had to sleep there 2 times) but I hated all of them. I don't really sleep, though, and do NOT find the beds comfy. I miss home. I STILL miss home. Right now I am at my parents' house. SIGH. Glad you are back.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:33 pm
ive been to the hospital , but not for me smile  

IHATECOUGHSYRUP

lolhottie12345

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:37 am
I haven't stayed overnight at a hospital scince Grade 1!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:08 am
:O sucks for you >.< cry  

Sorry I forgot my name

Sis5555

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:07 pm
Well I'm happy to hear u are doing OK know .. god plus u .  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:28 pm
Suicidal teen's x3 wow welcome back though

And in regards to your poll, yea I stayed in the hospital for like a week sometime before summer, I had surgery x3 They shoved a bar into my chest D:

Didnt like haveing the bar shoved into me, but I like staying in the room x3 It was real comfy and I got free morphine when ever I wanted it biggrin  

Sexual Escapade

imderanged

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:30 am
yeah I was IN the hospital for 2 month at the begining f the year. and no I didn't like it...I NEVER missed the bed, but I did miss my pain meds!!!And Hubby ended up in the psych ward (like the place for suicidal people you described, probably) for 9 days while I was in the hospital. He had to get his meds adjusted too. I was back in the ER just last week actually, but I didn't spend the night.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:37 am
@ imdaranged=ouch, did you like fall off a cliff or something? x3  

Sexual Escapade

Spot 14

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:28 am
welcome back 3nodding
I've never stayed in the hospital....almost had to because my blood pressure randomly plummets for who know what reason but i don't wanna go...i hate doctors gonk
But at least you enjoyed your stay biggrin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:26 am
Kopalani
@ imdaranged=ouch, did you like fall off a cliff or something? x3

No, pancreatitis. I think I would have rather fallen off a cliff! And last week I had abdominal pains so I had to get checked out since I still have psuedocysts from the pancreatitis. They didn't keep me,but they said I have free fluid in my abdomin, my pancratic duct is dialated and I have some sort of soft tissue "area of concern" near my bile duct too...but the ER doc could not explain to me what all that meant. He said to follow up w/ my gastroenterologist. then he said the reports from the catscan were only preliminary, that i should come back and pick up the final report in a few days to take to my doctor. Aparently, the films have to go to AUSTRALIA to be read. Wha? I live in the US...and they send my films around the world to be read....anyways, its been a major issue for me...I had to have my gall blader removed, and the damage to my pancreas left me diabetic. So, yeah, try not to get pancreatitis if you can help it.  

imderanged

Sexual Escapade

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:30 am
ah I think you told me that allready x3  
Off- Topic

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out