Sorry.... that stinks...
  IT IS BAD....
  Poll whore....
  That sucks....
  SAD but that's life.... sorry....
View Results

StormyRaven

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:43 am
My dad just brought the cat in to the vet's because he got in a fight, they took a blood test and found out that my little shitty ktty has leukemia he got it from birth. luckily it can't be passed to humans and cab't get out bernese mountain dog sick, he has under 6 months to live and we are all sad about it. He is an outdoor cat but he mates with other cats and can give it to them hope he hasn't all ready, we don't let him utside anymore, we are adopting another cat like our precious shitty kitty black and full of spuk from the spca soon can't wait bu to shitty kitty he will always be the best!!!

I LOVE YOU MY PRECIOUS SHITTY KITTY AKA CHIP.
heart heart heart heart heart crying crying crying heart heart heart emo emo emo emo emo emo 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh heart heart heart heart crying crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:39 pm
StormyRaven
My dad just brought the cat in to the vet's because he got in a fight, they took a blood test and found out that my little shitty ktty has leukemia he got it from birth. luckily it can't be passed to humans and cab't get out bernese mountain dog sick, he has under 6 months to live and we are all sad about it. He is an outdoor cat but he mates with other cats and can give it to them hope he hasn't all ready, we don't let him utside anymore, we are adopting another cat like our precious shitty kitty black and full of spuk from the spca soon can't wait bu to shitty kitty he will always be the best!!!

heart heart heart heart heart crying crying crying heart heart heart emo emo emo emo emo emo 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh heart heart heart heart crying crying crying crying

that's so sad, definatly be very careful not to let him out so that none of the other cats get it and don't adopt while he's around, or at least keep them seperated.  

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Crew

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:59 pm
im sorry we also had a cat named shitty kitty cause when he was a kitten he pooped all over himself...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:24 am
Crazy Cat Reincarnated
StormyRaven

that's so sad, definatly be very careful not to let him out so that none of the other cats get it and don't adopt while he's around, or at least keep them seperated.

Catherine teh Vegan

Kipluck
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:02 pm
Diet Petrol, PLEASE stop quoting people for no reason. Post your own thoughts. This is the same as bumping and spamming and you have been warned before.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:31 am
My cat Rugsby had feline leukemia. He died shortly afterwards. I hope they can find a cure for it someday. Rugsby was about 13, so I was just glad he had a long life.  

TypeQueen07

StormyRaven

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:15 pm
He passed around christmas.... R.I.P

He snuck outsided somehow and never came back, we assume he left to die
WE MISS YOU SHITTY KITTY R.I.P
crying  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:22 pm
I have had about 3-4 cats die of this aweful disease!
They were all brothers and sisters.
I still have 3 cats that were their brothers.
One of them I have to give some liquid medicane every night to keep it down.
The other we can togive him a shot every year.
But the other is fine.
I know it can be really hard when the cat starts going down hill.
It won't eat and can hardly move.
I just wish you the best of luck.
I absoulutly know how it feels.  

candy_cane_princess

II-CHELSEA-II

7,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:05 pm
Im soooooo sorry Ive lost pets too if theres anything I can do or ya want help with let me know I'll be more then happy to.

LOVE YA! heart heart heart heart heart heart emo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:26 am
omg, soooo sorry! I know what its lke to lose a pet, it really just... sucks... sad but it always gets better soon enough, you get new pets and even tho they will never replace your old one's, you get to love them just the same! 3nodding I do wish you the best of luck and I am really sorry.  

SaixxKAMI

mykittygoesmewo

Romantic Werewolf

4,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:03 pm
when we found my kitty bubs he had feline lukena but he got over it and he can't go outside  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:43 am
My mom took home a stray cat, realy friendly, a bunch of kids were tugging on its tail and she just took it. She had her tested for that and it didn't have it. It started getting sick, so she took it back to the doctors, they tested her, and it came back positive for feline leukemia. She had her put down because she didn't want her in pain. At the time of the vet appoinment she was on break and she came back to worf bawling. Her boss made her go home and take the rest of the day off. She realy misses that cat.  

nekowingusu

ActOnYourImpulse

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:35 pm
My cat also has feline lukeimia and has lived for over 9 years. Your cat will most likely survive but near old age he could have a stroke. Our cat had a stroke and we thought we would lose him then, but he got better he just isn't the same anymore. He still loves every living creature, but has a little bit of physical disfigurement from the stroke. I can't assure you that your cat will live longer than he is diagnosed, but I can assure you that it's possible he won't die in the time limit. 5 years ago when are cat was diagnosd, they said he'd live only a year longer, and we still have him 4 years later.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:24 am
Thats sad...
But the name made me laugh sorry. blaugh  

Volkanon

ActOnYourImpulse

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:15 am
Crazy Cat Reincarnated
StormyRaven

Feline lukemia is like human lukimeia, it isn't contageous. We have 7 cats and one has feline lukemia and the kittens lick the one with lukemia and they're lukemia free.  
Rainbow Bridge

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games