Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Japanese Student Guild

Back to Guilds

The place to learn about Japan and all facets of Japanese culture 

Tags: Japanese, Student, Guild 

Reply The Japanese Student Guild
The Newbie Thread *Read First Post* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shimeroh12

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:49 pm
Hi everyone, I really want to learn katakana and hiragana so thats why I wanted to join. Now I dont know what to say.Bye  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:21 pm
hi. my username is thubui, and you can call me thu if you wanna. i dislike talks like this, "gAnst3r in the HouSe dawg." yeah, no. that's not gonna work with me. it's annoying. i have insomnia. i heart music. i adore and embrace all different culture. i am a quite irritable person if you ask me all these stupid no common sense questions. so, yeah. that's me.  

thubui

Rasho DaKuraito

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:01 am
Hey im oni but you can tell haha no actually im Steve and it would be a pleasure to get to talk to you all and make some freinds O.o. Umm I like music My favorite band in the world Is Dir en Grey and Kyo is an amazing vocalist D:. My favortie genre of music is metal. I like to play video games and i love to modify thigs >.>. Oh yeah i don't like people who talk about nothing all the time for instance always saying yeah whatever over and over again when no one is talking to you >.> i know stupid annoyance huh well i have someone in class who never is quiet thats all she says and it makes me want to do things....Well anyway i hope we can be best of freinds haha ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:50 pm
hello! my name is kaylee,u can call me kay i am 14 . i have always wanted to go to japan.i enjoy reading other ppls comments! heart  

Oral Fixations

Sparkly Hoarder

8,300 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Jolly Roger 50

Ghaerah

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:23 am
Hi, I'm An. Like everyone else, I started to learn Japanese because of Animes. I know how to read and write Hiragana. I can only understand little Japanese conversations. I'm not a fluent speaker.
Of all the languages I've basically learned, Japanese is the most fun of all languages to learn. I don't know why.

xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:12 pm
Hey there Guildies! I'm Aya. I am learning Japanese right now and I thought it might be a good idea to get into a guild where I caould study and have fun at the same time!  

Aya_Suzuhiro

IPHG 1912 VIII 19

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:44 pm
Konnichiwa! I'm Archimedes, and I've been studying Japanese for probably six years or so on my own (and, admittedly, with very little progress). I joined the guild in hopes that I could find others to help teach me the language and also meet other people who understand that Japanese culture is more than just anime. 3nodding

Even if I did start learning Japanese because of anime... Nobody saw that...

EDIT: Changed my "name" to my stage name. It's easier to pronounce.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:09 pm
Okay then...-waves- yo. i'm Pepe a.k.a. Tianna. I love anime and can speak very little japanese from watching anime. i love japan and it's culture and it's people and hope to move there i the future if i can.....Umm...that's about it for now. so...yeah...bye.  

Bebe Pepe

TantalizedAngel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:15 am
hiya all im anastasia and im 19. i loved japan since i was 13 and ive been trying to learn the language ever since. i like to sing in japanese but i cant always understand what im singing, -.-' i hope to fix that.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:56 pm
Hi hi ^-^ Im Hime *thats wat every one calls me* But my real name is Hailey ^-^ I started loving Japan last year because of anime and manga. Im thirteen.... and i like to say *I love you* in Japanese ^-^ I dont know why tho..... oh well ^-^ ...  

xGears-of-War Fr3ak

L Lawliet 11

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:10 pm
Hello. You may call me L. I have just recently captured an interest in the Japanese langauge, closely followed by an interest in the culture, as I have recently befriended an American-Japanese family that speaks fluent Japanese. I would like to be able to converse with them in the language.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:38 pm
hi im Jen! my japanese name is Kyoko heart My goal is to go to tokyo when I get older. I am learning Japanese now. I know Hiragana and i am learning Katakana. I am currently looking for a sensei so if u know anyone that could help me please PM me! thx biggrin  

PKMN Norge

Romantic Grabber

xXJadeTheifXx

Agile Rogue

6,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:31 am
Konnichiwa!!! Im xXJadeTheifXx though u can call me Jade. I became intrested in Japanese language when i read my first manga. that was about 3 years ago. I'm 13 and i recently found out that my dad's cousin's wife in from Japanese decent and ive been asking her about words i do not know.

I would heart if some one could teach me how to write Katakana. That is my quest right now.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:26 pm
Hajimemashite, Stasi-Berri desu~ Yoroshiku onegaishimasu~

As I've just introduced, I'm Stasi-Berri. I've been trying to learn Japanese on my own since May of last year. I've made very little progress due to the fact that in addition to actually seeing lessons, there is no one to practice with.

My interest did stem from watching anime and reading manga. It also expanded when I started listening to Japanese music and watching Japanese dramas.

My main purpose in this guild is to further my knowledge, find some good friends to speak Japanese with, and maybe meet someone who is Japanese. :3

If you want to know more about me, them drop me a line or two in a PM. :3

akiirokitsune

Beloved Pumpkin

7,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200

Hayash1

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:33 pm
こんにちわみんあさん。 はじめまして。 ぼくのなまえわ林(はやし)えりくです。 ぼくは17さいとぼくは日本語(にほんご)をべんきょうします。 そして、ぼくはチュウゴクんとカナダんです。 よろこしくおねがいしますー。

Rough translation: Hello. How do you do. My name is Eric Hayashi. I am 17 years old and I'm currently studying Japanese. And, I'm Chinese and Canadian. Please be kind to me~.

sweatdrop That's all I got. Nice to meet you all. Since I'm not very good at Japanese, that little introduction was all I could muster up with my knowledge. My name is actually Eric Lin (I'm Chinese), I simply pronounce the Japanese version of my last name as I find it sounds better than Eriku Rin (L's->R's) 3nodding . I've been trying to learn Japanese by myself through google, youtube, people on forums for about 2 and a half weeks now simply because I'm impatient and want to translate my own manga. However, my progress has slowed down once I learned Katakana and Hiragana and ran into the big foul beast known as Kanji. My vocabulary is currently very small but according to a certain organization's curriculum (AITAS http://www.aitas.ca/level.html) I am currently at a Entry Level-Elementary Japanese. Anyways, nice to meet you all! Please feel free to correct my mistakes if I made any thank you!

The Japanese Student Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff