Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

100%
 100%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 22

MQubed

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:15 pm
Lady Kayura
When did the guild become nothing but word games? o_O Where are the people with actual things worth saying?

yup!

Actually, I find the word games fun and interesting because it keeps me thinking. Also, it's hard to keep up with which threads I've posted in ... confused  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:30 am
Hanamura-sensei
I suppose.
I do like playing word games ever so often to pass the time, but I have to be really bored.

You know...just sat here thinking, people who had near death experience and managed to come back to us, saying things like having their life flashing in front of their eyes, seeing a light and all that humbug?!
It really is rubbish, 4 weeks ago I had a blood clot in my heart, which caused a heart attack, I died, but can't recall seeing anything fancy like that.

Have any of you experienced anything like that and actually seen something?
I just remember the paramedics putting me into a chair to take me to the ambulance and I passed out..that was it.
Next thing I know was waking up 3 days later in the middle of a blood transfusion not knowing what had happened.
It was a strange feeling.

Whoa! eek Glad you are still with us.  

Shadow Kisa

Catira Norr

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:12 am
MQubed

Actually, I find the word games fun and interesting because it keeps me thinking. Also, it's hard to keep up with which threads I've posted in ... confused

You know, word games are essential to a Geezer forum.... after all, how else are we going to keep our minds fresh and avoid .....er..... em..... what's the word now?... ah yes... senility smile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:29 pm
Well, I'm pretty guilty of not posting all that often and I have no idea what the heck the thread hijack was going on about, so I'm just gonna say, the word games are one of the only things that keep me coming back.

If nothing else, the word games in other forums don't have that "adult" quality that these lack (ironically, in this sense, "adult" means lack of foul language, sexual innuendo and uninformed opinions... well, at least, far less of it than I tend to find in the other guilds. To be honest with you, after 21, that stuff just doesn't seem as cool any more.)  

Harbone
Crew

The GAIA Complaints Dept

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas