Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Questions, Answers, and FAQs
Thoughts and help

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Simon_Carver

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:32 pm
I hated when they put Squall and Seifer in Kingdom Hearts. It was completely stupid...Seifer looked like an idiot. Selphi even looked stupid. But anyways does anyone know who has the Shiva card on the game? And how to get the other gfs (not the cactar) I have them all but the bonus ones like bahamut....i know how to get him though...Im on the 3rd disk and Odin hasn't been giving me his code....  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:10 am
zone had the card on the white seed ship, all you had to do was give him the girl next door mag. There is probably somewhere's else you can get this card though, I can't remember at the moment. The other gf's are:
-Phoenix, pinion obtained from Shumi Tribe for doing deeds (North, hidden in snow)
-Eden, obtained from Ultima Weapon at the bottom of where you get Bahamut
-Doomtrain is hard to get, there is a 3 item combination used with the solomon ring, (my memory sucks)
-Tonberry, fight 20 tonberrys and win, this is where you got Odin and you get to fight Tonberry King for him.  

Uber Aries

Simon_Carver

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:29 pm
thanks for letting me know. i apreciate it..i haven't played this gae is so long i forgot....^^  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:15 am
The item combination for getting Doomtrain is six Marlboro tentacles, six steel pipes, six remedy+, and the Solomon Ring found at Tears' Point in Esthar. I would also like to point out that Uber Aries left out Eden who can be drawn from Ultima Weapon.  

Tuanta Quiro Miancay

Uber Aries

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:34 pm
Nope, it's my second point in the list I made  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:19 am
I wouldn't really think of Phoenix as a gf... more like an item really... though once in a blue moon phoenix will randomly summon itself when you've been annihilated... only after you've used a phoenix pinion before and only if you have one on you at the time, at which point it will use the item itself. But if you're counting items that become summons like that... there's also the Moomba summon from the Friendship item and the Minimog summon from the Mog's Amulet item.. though both of those can only be obtained through the pocket station chocobo side-games

As far as the shiva card goes.... if you've already gone through the whole thing with the white seed ship.... well your only chance to get it now is to go through the queen of cards side quest and get it from her at the end of the quest. (she has every card in the game there, but only if you need them.)  

Maluc_Fieri

8,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Questions, Answers, and FAQs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items