Reply ®
HEY WANNA MAKE SOME GOLD

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neon14

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:54 pm
me and a couple of friends are gonna make a giuld towards helping people in gaian poverty!! so donate!! as much as u want!! (2500gold) max we dont want u to be poor!! lol  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:16 pm
ninja  

DorkThis

jaketilley

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:50 pm
i need some gold myself  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:01 pm
Your last couple lines are an intersting sort of contradictory bunch. "You should donate because we don't want you to be poor!" It would be counter productive to them making a profit (as you say you don't want them to be poor in that last line) for them to donate any gold. That would just net average out to them getting less than if they hadn't donated. It benefits them more to NOT donate if they want to make gold. With this in mind, only people who aren't getting anything out of it would be the ones to end up donating, thus there is not a goal of making gold in this scheme, just making some gians who did stuff poorer and giving their rewards for being active and/or productive to people who have not been active/productive. If people are new and poor in Gaian items and gold, why not just try patience and slowly working at it? It works for everybody who has tried it, since especially on Gaia you are assured gold WILL come to you just as long as you keep posting if nothing else. Perhaps it would be neigh on impossible to get a really expensive item like a regular halo (which is not called an "angelic halo" as people have come to calling it now. It's "halo", just "halo") like this, but you can do other things without having to take things from other people and give them nothing in return which may make more gold faster, like doing comissioned art work or other things in the minishops, or buying and selling items in the exchange (I'd suggest the market place, but I don't like the tax there now, it cuts into your profits and/or the buyer's selling cost. Either way, somebody is geting at least a little screwed over and that isn't fun.) And besides, some items are meant to be hard to get. It's part of why they are such prized items in the first place. If they were really cheap or free and easy to get, I bet you'd hear a lot more people saying the halo was ugly (like frequent complaints made about most of the free promotional items we get and the starter set items.)

Also, this thread likely counts as a begging thread, which is against the rules of the main forum.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

bluecherry
Vice Captain

kAthEL_15

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:39 am
hOw caN i maKE mOre goLdS??!! heLp mE pLeasE!!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:06 am
kAthEL_15
hOw caN i maKE mOre goLdS??!! heLp mE pLeasE!!

whats on keolds le le mean?  

octorock123

Alpha_Ichigo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:32 am
That would be on keols le le  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:05 pm
Isn't begging against the rules for this guild?

iiiRainbows

®

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff