Cherished Strawberries
Vice Captain

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:00 pm
Official Announcement From the Guild Captain

Attention, ladies and gentlemen of the guild! I, your captain, and Dragon_Lady_Selene, your vice captain, are preparing a special treat for you. It may be put up tomorrow, it may be put up next month, but it will get put up. I will not tell you right now exactly what it is. Suspense is good for the soul. But I will tell you that it will make it unexcusable for those of you who are not online very often to not post here. This is, hopefully, going to make a dent in the lack of activity in this guild.

Hoping you are well and will read announcement fully,
greenrider_calidar
Guild Captain

Here is a list of members (excluding Dragon and myself) and their posting*:

TheUnicornGirl -- 54
Niel_Dragon_Rider -- 4
megan_elric -- 0
Wolfcub1994 -- 1
Jaz The Demon -- 18
Kaibain -- 61
[TC]_J.C._[TC] -- 71
Eldawen -- 62
Rixaka the Fallen -- 109
x-rainbowglow-x -- 0

*megan_elric and x-rainbowglow-x are not blamed for their lack of posting as they are new members. However, it would be appreciated if they would also post. Those who have posted in the Away Thread are not in danger of a banning. Also note that not all of these posts are role playing posts. Please role play, especially the young bronze riders and any candidates.

A big thank you to everyone who has kept this guild up and running, most of all Dragon_Lady_Selene. I am proud to have you in this guild, my friends.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:12 pm
Okay, now, riders, weyrlings, candidates, and Weyrfolk, my big surprise is unveiled. Instead of only being able to apply as a candidate, rider, weyrfolk, or crafter, you may now apply to be a Trader. Since Traders are often on the move, you can enter the Weyr for however long you wish and be on your way when you have no other choice (or when you've finished the roleplay). It is not necessary to give warning of your arrival, so don't worry about it. If you are a Trader, you may wish to create a clan (such as the Lilcamp Traders) that others may join. The head of such a clan will most likely have a flit, but since Traders are everywhere, it will not be uncommon for nearly everyone to own a flit (only clan leaders can have gold or bronze fire lizards). If you wish to announce your arrival, simply send your flit into the weyr ahead of time and enter into the Weyr Bowl. Chances are, a few riders/Weyrfolk will come to purchase and sell things, as well as to receive news from the outside. Any Traders will not be punished for inactivity unless they have gone one month without posting or they have left their roleplay hanging for a week or longer without role playing a departure. So, my friends, let us welcome our Traders with open arms! Welcome!
~greenrider_calidar
Guild Captain

Cherished Strawberries
Vice Captain

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
Fire of Dragons

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash