Girl troubles. any hints would help

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hookshot1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:53 pm
So before is tart this story, i want all posters to know. My screen is messed up, so ic an't see your avis in the right spot, just say whether you are male of female at the moment, because i'm asking for your opinions.

So.

Me. school. girl named x. girl named y. girl named z. girl named a. girl named w.

So i screwed up with girl x last year and girl y the year before.

It wasn't really screwing up as making them hate me. there was no relationship previously ether.

girl z won't leave me alone at the library every day and follows me around everywhere.

girl a asked me out but i rejected, telling her i can't date tell 16 which is true.

girl w has told me i have soft hands and i'm the only guy shes knows with soft hands. i found that wierd.

So during last week, girl x's book suddenly is brought over by girls x's friend pat, and slammed on my table so loud probably no one in the cafeteria didn't hear it. it was red. i knew it was hers because i opend it and it said girl x's name. I closed it. it was a red cover as i said, and it was scribbled on alot. but really dark in black ink, or marker, so crystal clear it would be hard to believe it wasn't JUST put on. and it says, " I <3 u" Those were the exact words, it didn't have a name. and so, i'm kinda, uneasy about everything, and so, about 10 minutes later, girl x alks over grabs the book and said, "Oh, you have my book" like no one else was at the table but me. thanks for suddenly tlaking to me pal. and she walked away. so i'm left wondering, because i don't want her to feel hurt, because i would go out with her truthfully, but i don't want to assume, and she hasn't made any other signs but 1. she quit using aim becaus eof me, this year, she started using it again she was hesitant on tlaking, but she talked. so..why? and girl y, her sister threatened to beat me to death with a metal bar the year i screwed it all up. kindof made alittle over obsesive website and poem for her...hehe. my bad. but so she keeps loking over at me. ALOT. every chance she's near by i see her looking at me for brief seconds. WHY? Is she just spying for girl y who actually likes me now? or is she looking to see if i am looking at girl y, in which case she would pull a bar out of her back pocket and beat the s**t out of me? and then i have to worry about the other three girls. so any possible advice you guys and girls could give me would be much obliged. I may not be back for a while though, because i said my screen was messe dup, so if you were so kind, could you just email it or use myspace to reach me. email: ryguy3991@hotmail.com
myspace: search the email.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:50 pm
girls are very confusing.
=]
And you will just have to remember that.

Laylile
Crew

SceneTeenRainbowRaver

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:57 pm
as far as im concerned, girl y's big sis is basically being her dad. watching out for her when it comes to boys. so jsut move on, or set that b***h straight and tell her to get over you and her sis.
and for the other crazy stalker girl of yours, tell her the truth. THE REALL TRUTH. not the "oh, i cant date til im 16" cuz thats not gonna get her off ur back. just let her down gently. im sure she'll understand that u just dont like her that much and she needs to find some other guy to stalk!!!  
Help and advice

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games