Reply 34: Anime
death note Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

isolated isis

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:49 pm
most of you probably have heard of it! its one of my favorites!!!!! what abot you guys? (yes a death note post finaly ^o^)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:42 pm
Yeah its great, I'm also glad it came to America pretty fast.  

Sliph

Hoshi no Miko

Distinct Member

5,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:46 pm
I've been watching it on my local cartoon station... and I have been enjoying it. To be honest I never thought I would, because I really don't like the manga. The anime is very good though and I find myself just compelled to watch it... As for right now though, I actually don't have a favourite character.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:00 pm
ya from what iv seen so far i like it heart  

hieifan13

Proxy Cutie-Pie

8,200 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50

kazeai

Tiny Flamer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:10 pm
I think Death Note is great. Although I have already watched Death Note in Japan and I am watching it in english just to make sure they do justice to the show. sweatdrop I also have read the manga. I'm a big fan of L.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:52 pm

User Image

I have only seen a couple of episodes. To be honest, I hated this anime. but when i actually watched it, it was kinda cool awesome.

User Image User Image User Image

Kairance

Natural Born Freak

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:05 pm
It's probably the only anime that kept me interested in all the episodes..
Hehe
whee

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:55 pm
Death Note's a great anime though the ending was..... um..... interesting. ninja  

little_tl

not_colleen

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:36 pm
Yes...

L is epic.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:19 pm
I have one word to describe the naime at hand: Scrumpdidlyumpcious  

Asylum Renegade

Cluttered Lunatic

Hello Reiia

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:37 pm
Hoshi no Miko
I've been watching it on my local cartoon station... and I have been enjoying it. To be honest I never thought I would, because I really don't like the manga. The anime is very good though and I find myself just compelled to watch it... As for right now though, I actually don't have a favourite character.

Wow. I totally disagree. The manga is awesome! Besides, the anime comes from the manga except colorized. -_-; Still, I would probably like the anime version too, I don't have time to watch it though, so I just stick with mangavolume[dot]com. :3  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:39 pm
Yeah, I love Death Note so much. It's actually one of my favorites. biggrin I love it's plot. It's so interesting!! MWEE. >.<

My #1 favorite is Rurouni Kenshin. I'm like Kenshin obssessed ever since like 2004.  

Hello Reiia

Moonlt Rose

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:52 am
I loves Death Note!! whee For my birthday my friend bought me a death note...still haven't opened it yet...I love all the twists and turns it takes. It be very interesting.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:00 pm
Death Note is one of the best anime I've seen in awhile. I was surprised when they killed L.  

the dragon master 14

Saya Avalon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:29 am
I wasn't surprised when they killed L, I knew that one of them had to die. He was my favourite, he was so cute too. crying  
34: Anime

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff