Reply Eclipse
predictions

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dolly Dearheart

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:11 pm
ok so what do you think we'll happen next? What do you look forward to seeing? How do you picture it?

first of all i'd like to see charlie's reaction to the engagement, i think he won't be too surprised but still slightly fuming!

Then HOPEFULLY i get to know more about alice's past, i want to know who saved alice! More about how her life was effected by her strange powers and the relationship she had with her family because of this. Did they send her away, or did they love her to death when someone put her in the asylum? (Mostly with her little sister cynthia, i think they have quite the age difference but are very close) And for some strange reason i hope they add her niece into the story or at least say a bit more about her, i mean come on alice most really want to know her!

what are you curious about?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:54 am
I wonder if bella will really turn into a vampire or will they keep putting it off  

sweetxcandyxashy

Dolly Dearheart

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:41 pm
sweetxcandyxashy
I wonder if bella will really turn into a vampire or will they keep putting it off
*sighs* who knows, i don't think it'll be the last book though.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:54 am
speaking of bella as a vamp, i have a theory; she doesn't like blood as a human, don't you think that will make it easier for her to control the craving for blood when she's turned?  

shadowgrl7

1Helter Skelter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:04 pm
WOULDN'T IT BE HILARIOUS IF BELLA'S FAVORITE ANIMAL WAS A WOLF??

I mean I could see how jacob would be disgusted,emmet would laugh

Then emmet will have bears,edward will have cougars and she'll have wolves,I just see that as a riot  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:15 am
zZz_sleepyhead_zZz
WOULDN'T IT BE HILARIOUS IF BELLA'S FAVORITE ANIMAL WAS A WOLF??

I mean I could see how jacob would be disgusted,emmet would laugh

Then emmet will have bears,edward will have cougars and she'll have wolves,I just see that as a riot
lol, like edward said i think bella would have better taste as a new born.  

Dolly Dearheart

Dolly Dearheart

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:16 am
shadowgrl7
speaking of bella as a vamp, i have a theory; she doesn't like blood as a human, don't you think that will make it easier for her to control the craving for blood when she's turned?
what do mean? bella hates the smell of blood confused  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:39 pm
my theory is very ong an comlicated. bella and edwards wedding will go without a hitch. bella gets pregnant on her honeymoon and alce finds out right before shes abotu to get changed.... somehow they hide the whole thing but the volturi come to check shortly after the baby is born which is when the pack finds out. through charlie that bella had a baby. and they all meet in the clearing one last time fo a war. everyone is fight one another and jacob returns when he hears abotu bella to come kick edwards tush. and then when edward and jacob are abotu to collide bella throws herelf in the middle to stop them and winds up getting really badly hurt. so rosalie runs in and pulls bella out and bites her in order to save her life.rosalie takes bella and runs to take care of the baby when she discovers jane with the baby trying to destory it. rosalie fights along wiht bella who is fightingthough her pain. and the baby attacs as well. jane dies. edward comes back badly beaten and jacob is as well btu neither dies. they all get over it. and jecob becomes godfather. but the people that die are... emmett and rosalie...because she went back to help after carlisle return and was killed saving emmett from demitri (sad i know) but seth and emily die. sam kills himself in response and jacob becomes chief. charlie finds out all bout this when he finds jcob and edward in a compomising position right before the wedding though. so charlie waits with billy during teh whole war. but bella being changed is written of as a necassay accident due to the boys idiocy and everyone gets along peacfully... well almost. but the cullens become teh bew volturi.due to the fact teh rest of them were killed in battle. sooo yeah idk if that makes sense...  

Ginnycullens

Eclipse

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff