Thoughts, spoilers!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Edward?
  AHH!! *dies* Yay edward!
  Ew! No, definately Jacob!
  Psh, Bella doesn't deserve either of them.
View Results

Astarte Dindel

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:20 pm
Okay, so they're getting married right? Right.

Well my friends and I were talking this morning and they actually haven't told Charlie yet, and if you'll recall he kind of is EXTREMELY pissed off with Edward, well not as much now.... But, also remember when Bella told him they were dating, and he looked like he was going to have an aneurism(sp?)? Yeah.

What if Charlie decides to shoot Edward cause he freaks out about it?

AND

What do you think about the food problem for the wedding, I mean it'll be pretty conspicuous if none of the Cullens eat at all; I mean the food is actually very important at weddings?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:07 pm
true, but i'm sure they'd find away from that little detail. Remember in 'new moon' when charlie and alice were discussing bella's state when edward left? well he made alice breakfast, but just as bella said i'm pretty sure she hiding the food somewhere. ninja
Anyway if worst comes to worst i'm suppose they'll have to eat a little bit, won't hurt them but it'll taste like dirt lol lol that'd be a funny sight!  

Dolly Dearheart

Astarte Dindel

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:40 pm
Yeah, Edward grimacing as he takes a bite of his wedding cake rofl people would be like, "What's wrong with the cake!" Of course they wouldn't grimace, they can act better than that, still funny, and then they'd have to throw it up because they can't even digest that food, but still.... yeah definately funny...

I just hope Charlie takes it well...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:13 pm
Astarte Dindel
Yeah, Edward grimacing as he takes a bite of his wedding cake rofl people would be like, "What's wrong with the cake!" Of course they wouldn't grimace, they can act better than that, still funny, and then they'd have to throw it up because they can't even digest that food, but still.... yeah definately funny...

I just hope Charlie takes it well...
Well in the book he made bella promise she'd tell him first before runing off with edward, so i think he would have expected it but still is just a bit ticked..  

Dolly Dearheart

Astarte Dindel

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:41 am
Yeah, but do you remember how he reacted to Bella talling him they were dating? He exploded.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:33 pm
Astarte Dindel
Yeah, but do you remember how he reacted to Bella talling him they were dating? He exploded.
you mean in Twilight? he thought she was talking about Emmett, lol .  

Dolly Dearheart

Alisox
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:13 pm
_Rose hearts of wings_
Astarte Dindel
you mean in Twilight? he thought she was talking about Emmett, lol .
And Carlisle razz  
Eclipse

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff