Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
A tale of Shadows and Light *Digimon Rp* Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ValentineXSharpshooter

Risky Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:14 pm

The Digital World has been a place of peace and prosperity since the original DigiDestined put a stop to MaloMyotismon, no true evil existed, nothing was a threat to the Digital World or the human world, everything was as it should be. For forty years this peace continued without out interruption but that would all change once they showed up. The Eight Great Demon Lords of the Digital World had appeared without warning, destroying what ever and who ever they wanted, enslaving innocent Digimon, and causing utter chaos for the Digital World. The Digimon Sovereigns did their best to defeat the powerful Digimon but failed terribly, being destroyed in the process. Before they went to battle Fanglongmon had managed to send eight Digimon to the human world as a last resort, hoping to retrieve help from a few special children, the new generation of DigiDestined, hoping the children would be able to prosper where they had failed. Little did he know that it was not only the eight Digimon they would have to worry about but the partners who tame them, children who were just as evil as the Digimon themselves. With not only the Digimon to worry about but also their tamers will the DigiDestined be able to defeat this new threat to the Digital World or will they fall like the Sovereigns before them?

Rules

.:. If I'm asking you to leave its not because I want to be controlling or for the pleasure of doing it, but because it needs to be done.
.:. As Thumper said a long time ago.. " If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all." Don't make fun of how a person roleplays we all have our own style and that should be respected. Also don't you dare bash anyone if their character is bi or gay. I myself am not, but I will kick you out of there if you say anything to anyone about their sexuality understand?
.:. I'm one of those guys that likes to see love, so i would liek some romance and drama and Let's keep this thread Pg-13 ok? Cussing is fine as long as its not every other word in your sentence. Sex is not good so I don't want to see it here!
.:. If you need help with your profile or something else for any reason pm me and tell me! I don't bite when I'm calm n.n
.:. No Godmodding, of course.
.:.At least post three sentences to a paragraph or two. Writers block is understandable but come on people I don't want to see a lot of one liners.
.:. PM all good human characters with the subject headed as what your crest is. (( Courage, love , friendship, etc ))
.:. PM all evil human profiles with the subject being your favorite food (( Weird I know but I'm not all that normal >.> )). The same goes for any Digimon.
.:. Try to post once every three days...If you can't post for some reason (( such as studying for a test or because something has happened)) then just PM me and tell me.
.:. If you do not post for three days, without reason, I will send you a warning. If you still do not post after this or PM with a reason your not posting three days afterwards, I will remove you from the RP and you will not be allowed back in unless you send me a message with a good reason you didn't post.
.:. Have fun and let's make this RP a long term one.
.:. Wiiii!
.:. Last thing, no posting like --,**, or ~~! I expect you to be lit or at least semi lit! Also please post in fonts 9-11, it looks a lot better that way, you don't have to but it make me happy... Also post in colors people can see!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:18 pm
The Chosen Children

Crest of Love
Gaia Name:
xvincentxshadowx
Name:
Hekai Unka
Appearance:
User Image
Side:
Good
Digivice Color:
Yellow
Crest:
Crest of Love
Rival:
Greed
Personality:
Most belive him to be cold and uncareing and he barly lets his feelings show. But deeep down he is kind and warm, but yet no one sees this side of him besides Strabimon. At times he can be levle headed but the next fun loveing and sweet, in most cases he is a romantic preson but has yet to find someone.
Bio:
He lived with his garndparenrts after after his parents had been killed in a crash. He never really had any friends till he turned eight and one night somethign grand happened. A royal kinght came to him and gave his a digiegg and told him to look after it till the tiem came for it to hatch. It only jsut hatched a year ago after the Knights had been destroyed.
Digimon:
Strabimon

-Baby:
Unknown
-In-Training:
Unknowen
-Rookie:
Strabimon
-Champion:
Lobomon
-Ultimate:
Beowolfmon
-Mega:
Mangagarurumon

the cold
kind people
country music
Dislikes:
Rap and metal music
the heat
loneless
hate
fighting unless he has too

Fears:
Being rejected
loseing those close to him
fire
Crush:
Unknowen but is someone less expected
Theme:
Hero
Other: His right arm is pure black after makeing a deal with Lucemon, the reason is in the bio. (Pics comeing latter)

ValentineXSharpshooter

Risky Wolf

ValentineXSharpshooter

Risky Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:27 pm

Good and Evil DigiDestined

Gaia Name:
Name: [Last, First.]
Appearance (( Anime/Manga pictures please, if it is from a manga describe it a little so we know the hair color, eye color, etc. )))
Side (( Good or evil? There is no neutral ))
Digivice Color:
Crest:
Rival: (( This will depend on what crest you have so don't fill this in ))
Personality
Bio (( At least a paragraph please ))
Digimon:
-Baby:
-In-Training:
-Rookie:
-Champion:
-Ultimate:
-Mega:
Fears:
Crush:
Theme Song (( Optional ))
Other: [Any other information?]

[b]Gaia Name:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b] [Last, First.]
[b]Age:[/b] [ 9 - 16]
[b]Appearance[/b] (( Anime/Manga pictures please, if it is from a manga describe it a little so we know the hair color, eye color, etc. )))
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Side[/b] (( Good or evil? There is no neutral ))
[b]Digivice Color:[/b]
[b]Crest:[/b]
[b]Rival:[/b] (( This will depend on what crest you have so don't fill this in ))
[b]Personality[/b]
[b]Bio[/b] (( At least a paragraph please ))
[b]Digimon:[/b]
[i]-Baby:[/i]
[i]-In-Training:[/i]
[i]-Rookie:[/i]
[i]-Champion:[/i]
[i]-Ultimate:[/i]
[i]-Mega:[/i]
[b]Likes:[/b]
[b]Dislikes:[/b]
[b]Fears:[/b]
[b]Crush:[/b]
[b]Theme Song[/b] (( Optional ))
[b]Other:[/b] [Any other information?]

Digimon

Gaia Name:
Name:
-Baby:
-In-Training:
-Rookie:
-Champion:
-Ultimate:
-Mega:
*Attacks:
Side: (( Good, evil, neutral ))
Personality: [ At least a three sentences please ]
Bio: [I want at least a paragraph, a good paragraph ]
Fears:
Crush: (( Even a Digimon can have a crush..))
Other: [Any other information?]

[b]Gaia Name:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Apperance:[/b]
[i]-Baby:[/i]
[i]-In-Training:[/i]
[i]-Rookie:[/i]
[i]-Champion:[/i]
[i]-Ultimate:[/i]
[i]-Mega:[/i]
[color=red]*[/color][b]Attacks:[/b]
[b]Side:[/b] (( Good, evil, neutral ))
[b]Personality:[/b] [ At least a three sentences please ]
[b]Bio:[/b] [I want at least a paragraph, a good paragraph ]
[b]Likes:[/b]
[b]Dislikes:[/b]
[b]Fears:[/b]
[b]Crush:[/b] (( Even a Digimon can have a crush..))
[b]Other:[/b] [Any other information?]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:55 pm
(would it help if i got my profiel up?)

ValentineXSharpshooter

Risky Wolf

ValentineXSharpshooter

Risky Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:43 am
(Come on join, this is going to be a good one and if you have any suggstings, jsut ask i'm all ears ^_^)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:20 am
ill join but sweatdrop u might want ease up on ure rp. Yu have 2 listen everybody's else opinon too  

oreck01

ValentineXSharpshooter

Risky Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:44 am
(I don't really understand what your trying to say?)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:40 pm
the no talking back thing and dont argue w/ me thing. it wont help getting new people. change ure rules a bit  

oreck01

ValentineXSharpshooter

Risky Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:58 pm
(Opps, sorry abotu that, i copyed it form a odl rp)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:15 pm
please change it though if u could 3nodding  

oreck01

ValentineXSharpshooter

Risky Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:29 pm
(there we go, i fixed it ^_^)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:39 pm
cool niiiiiiice(gives thumbs up)  

oreck01

ValentineXSharpshooter

Risky Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:41 pm
(i wish more people will join so we can get this off..... "HELLO ANYONE OUT THERE*)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:17 pm
[I'd like to join. Do I have to PM you my RP profile?]  

starlight parade

oreck01

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:33 pm
hey Azurex blaugh did you read announcement in the ben 10 guild and yes pm ure profile  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games