Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Games
The Super Showdown Game

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Livstrong

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:36 pm
I decided to make a showdown. This is a showdown for the superhereos.... I want you to post a super heroe you would like to have in the showdown. First 20 get in the contest. everyday I post a poll on a questions involving the two heroes.At the end of the day who ever has the most votes, moves on to the next round. each question is different for each round.you can enter more than one hero if you want in. But you can only enter one hero per reply. so reply fast.... And each hero can only enter once..!!!!!

1. - Empty -
2. - Empty -
3. - Empty -
4. - Empty -
5. - Empty -
6. - Empty -
7. - Spiderman -
8. - Empty -
9. - Empty -
10. - Empty -
11. - Empty -
12. - Empty -
13. - Spawn -
14. - Empty -
15. - Empty -
16. - Empty -
17. - Empty -
18. - Empty -
19. - Empty -
20. - Empty -

My first choice is spiderman....... and the spots they are in will be chosen randomly.and as soon as all spots are filled, the game will start.
any questiohs on how to play just ask me . kay, and to ask me , rely to the thread, don't pm me personally. Lets see who will come on top. lol. or who is the best.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:40 pm
Iwant to enter one more....... Spawn. cuz he is so sweet, did antone ever see that movie???????  

Livstrong

Livstrong

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:54 pm
And the hero can be from any comic / book. as long as they are a superhero. I will post different showdowns later on if this one is successful.  
[MADG]: Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games