Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
new kingdom hearts Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:43 pm
ok it has been 50 years scince sora died and the worlds have been in harmony but now the heartless are back and now future donald and goofy jr the second have been sent to destiny island to find the new holders of the key blade this time there are 4 will they beable to do the impossible and save the world and do what sora did or will the darkness consume there heart
i need 4 key blade holders
a donald and goofy jr
and later 4 negative keyblade holders

ok we need at least 1 girl
gaia name
character name
weapon (if a keyblade holder name of keyblade)
personality
bio
team (keyblade holders or negative keyblade holders)
appearence

gaia name neo yoru13
character name ryan
age 14
weapon oathkeeper
personality loves to have fun and cant wait to have some adventure
bio ryan doesnt have any memory of how he got to destiny island but is always wondering what else is our there
team keyblade holders
appearence looks like sora kinda but has blue hair and hair is a little shorter
team  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:58 pm
gaia name: Mavruck
character name: Chase
weapon: Spellbinder
personality: He can be very lazy but loves to go on adventures. He is smart but doesn't always show it.
bio: All he can remember about getting to destiny island is that he had a dream that donald and goofy put him to sleep and brought him there.
team: keyblade holders
appearence: User Image  

Mavruck

oreck01

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:11 am
gaia name oreck01
character name donald duck
age 15?
weapon magi staff
personality tough guy, looks out for friends, and can be a big brother and also can b very stubborn
bio(neo pm me for my bio)
team keyblade holders and duck blaugh
appearence: ( stare if u dont what donald duck looks like, then ure a idiot jk)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:46 pm
Gaia Username:
:/dark-Angel kuronu:
Character Name:
:/Kaichi Zenbasu:
Weapon:
:/Oni (Keyblade):
http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/6811/180pxwaytodawnrikuskeybac1.jpg
Personality:
:/Kaichi is curious, but knows when not to speak. He loves to laugh, and is a very adventurous.:
Bio:
:/Kaichi isn't sure how he got to Destiny Island, but keeps getting these visions. Maybe they are connections to the past.:
Team:
:/Key Holder:
Appearence:
User Image

l - Bleak - l

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:31 pm
hey can someone plz be goofy or donald because i really wanted a girl in here  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:07 pm
ok we can begin ok

ryan woke up on the beach he had just had the wirdest dream about this weapon that looked like a key
"that was weird hey i will go see what chase is doing and maybe we could spar yeah that would be fun," ryan said laughing getting up to go find chase and the others  

king zetsu13

l - Bleak - l

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:51 pm
Kaichi sat on a bended palm tree, over-looking the shore. He spotted the newly awakened Ryan and jumped down. He walked up to his side and stayed in pace with him. "If you're going to spar with Chase, I wanted to watch."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:54 pm
Chase, who was behind the house came running to the others. "Did I hear my name and sparring. Hey did you guys have this weird vision about some kind of key-thing?"  

Mavruck

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:19 pm
ryan heard this and the vission went through his head and he heard the name of the weapon "its called a key blade," luke said not even know why he said it

"wow that was weird but yeah i want to spar really bad" ryan said scratching the back of his head  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:19 pm
"Oh, I almost forgot. Yeah, it was like a sword, but also a key. Mine was kinda black and red.  

l - Bleak - l

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:39 pm
"oh well lets just go spar by the waterfall," ryan said walking to the waterfall from the pier  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:14 am
"Ok." he said following Ryan. "The one in my vision was blue. And there was a keychain on the end with a book on it." Chase put his ahnds behind his head and said, "Oh well. So you ready to lose again."  

Mavruck

l - Bleak - l

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:00 am
"Chase is right, you know. If you don't beat him this time, you'll have a five-time losing streak." Kaichi thought of himself to know that, as a trainer thing. "And if you don't beat him, then it's a day of conditioning, got it?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:49 pm
ryan thought about what would happin if he lost "augh no no not that," ryan said running around in a circle

"i wont lose to anyone anymore," ryan said ready for action ever scince that dream which really was acouple of minnutes ago he has felt alot stronger

ryan got his bamboo sword but today he decided to get 2 "i wont hold back," ryan said getting into a stance that he had used in his dream to fight against these shadow things  

king zetsu13

l - Bleak - l

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:08 pm
"Duals? Hey, don't say I didn't warn you. And whats with the new stance. It's like ever since that dream, you're a new person. Remember, don't hold anything back." Kaichi leapt into a tree at the side of the sparing ring, really just a enclosed field with little trees and grass.  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games