Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Tropical Jungle Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 125 126 127 128 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RhikoDemson

Naughty Goat

6,615 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:43 pm
biggrin escription:
The Digi-Jungle, is a thick woodland realm, where the beasts of nature sleep. Few travelers go here, due to its massive size and range, and the fact it has never been mapped out. Most explorers go in and never return. Some say that they are killed by the wild creatures of that forgotten realm, others say they found paradise hidden deep within the jungles wilderness, and there are other non-imaginative individuals that say the explorers got lost and died from starvation.

This large wilderness, is home to the nature spirits, which is the only organization that calls this place home. Though they have no central organization. They only recognize themselves as such. These digimon consider themselves, the preservers of the woods and forests, and some extremists will attack trespassers for no reasons, for the good of all nature!

biggrin irrections And Landmarks:

To The North- Southern Gear Savanna

In The Center- Toy & Tama Town  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:12 pm
((yay! here we go! whee ))
Izumi blinked slowly awake, yawning. She wondered briefly what her mother had made for breakfast, before her eyes adjusted and she registered the forest around her. Remembering that she was now in the digital world, she sighed and looked around, searching for Botamon. She had fallen asleep curled next to him, the only source of warmth other than her school uniform, which wasn't all that cozy. Botamon was nowhere in sight, and she immediately got worried. She stood up and stretched, taking a deep breath of the clear morning air before looking around again. After a moment's hesitation, she stepped to the edge of the small clearing and peered deeper into the woods. Suddenly, Botamon popped up into her sight, having snuck up on her right under her nose and jumped to her eye level. She gave a startled yelp, then a sigh of relief, and smiled. "There you are! Where did you run off to?"

"I went to get you some breakfast!" Botamon replied cheerfully. In front of her was a small pile of fruit and nuts. "I found a stream too, so you can wash up and get something to drink."

Izumi smiled, and sat down. "Thank you! What would I do without you?" she paused, expecting the young digimon to answer to her rhetorical question, but realized Botamon knew it was rhetorical. Her smile widened. She appreciated that her partner didn't waste words, and the little creature read her so well! She was very pleasant company, and Izumi felt safe being guided by her partner, even though she couldn't fight yet. She picked up a piece of very colorful fruit and sampled it. "So, what should we do after this?"

"I suggest we go to the nearest city. I've been talking to the older digimon around here, and they say that there are other humans in Network City. They say we'll have to pass through the Gear Savanna to get there, so it might take a few days."

Izumi considered this. "Savanna, hm? Well, in that case we better take some of this food with us." She frowned. "Water's scarce there, right?"

"It'll be fine." Botamon assured her tamer. "There are pools of water scattered around, so we should be able to find one or two."

Izumi nodded. "Okay then. We'll head there right after we finish eating and I have a drink from that stream." She and Botamon ate some more of the fruit, and she stowed the rest of it in her bag. Botamon then lead her to the stream where she rinsed her hands and face, and drank her fill. After that, Botamon led her into the Gear Savanna.

[[Izumi and Botamon - Exit - To Gear Savanna]]  

Cardia_123

xx___envious

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:26 pm
[Enter Mika and Tsunomon from real world to digi jungle]

Sunlight shined on the newly glossed desks of Joou High school. Everyone was leaving, and the only one left was a girl working on a lab top. She sighed and tapped her fingers on the desk. She brushed back a few strands of her two-toned brown-blue, wavy hair. Her hazel eyes glowed of odd information that she was processing. The small Tsunomon jumped onto the girl's shoulder.

"Still having a hard time?" the digimon asked as the girl backed away from the screen slightly to process her own thoughts.

"It's odd," she finally said after thinking for quite some time. "It won't allow us to open up and get in. I'm sorry Tsunomon, you may not be able to go back to the digiworld." The two just stared at the screen. The girl's eyes opened wide and she began to type furiously. She shivered and was ready to press enter. "You ready?" she asked Tsunomon.

The digimon nodded. "I have been waiting for this day, Mika. It's been so long." The digimon seemed slightly sad, but you could see he was waiting for her to press enter. The girl named Mika pressed enter and closed her eyes. All she knew from then was a blue and white digivice in her hand, Tsunomon trying to wake her up, and a jungle surrounding her. "Welcome to the digiworld Mika! That sure was a new way of getting in here. One time they just placed the digivice to the screen. You just pressed enter. Odd." Mika just nodded, barely listening. This place was not normal at all from her Tokyo life.

She finally stood up and wondered not to far from where she found herself. Her eyes wide in curiosity as she looked around. Her mouth opened ajar as she saw another digimon, Pyocomon. She pointed to it as it moved from where she stood to another trail. She tried to say something, but nothing came out.

"Yes, that's a digimon. It's a Pyocomon to be exact. Hm, we must be near Pyocomon Village," said Tsunomon as he watched the digimon's bulb-like body go out of sight. The little thing looked so funny as it went about and left. It had been a while since Tsunomon was in the digiworld.

Mika finally popped the question most important in her mind for the time being. "Are there any humans who live here? Not just digimon?"

Tsunomon looked up at her with surprised wide eyes. "Yes, of course. We've had many come through like you in a way, but some live here. The main place to find them would be network city I do believe. But who knows now. I haven't been here for a while, remember?" The digimon looked at Mika who stared at the new digvice in her hand now. "Don't worry. I'll get you home later."

Mika shook her head. "No Tsu," she said as she placed it in her pant pocket. "I'm never going back. And I'm not leaving you," she answered with a smile. Tsunomon's eyes shined and he jumped into her arms.

"To network city!"

[Exit Mika and Tsunomon to Gear Savannah]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:12 pm
"Ugh...we've been walking and fighting for hours and I still haven't seen any sign of a town or village..." Amanda gave a tired groan and collapsed onto Dorumon, casting her arm over his back, "I'm so tired..."
"You're not the only one..." The raptor digimon sighed and fell to the ground. The two lay there for a moment to catch thier breaths, and then lifted thier heads to gaze around.
"Just great...we're in another forest..." the tamer murmured in irritation as she took in the towering trees around them. She gave a tired sigh and rested her head back on the ground, "Well, at least we have some shelter...If you don't mind I'm going to get some rest."
"You do realize we're in the Digital World, right?" Dorumon asked, "Sleeping in the middle of a forest is not a good thing..."
However, she was already snoring and the raptor could only shrug and close his eyes as well. If he heard any danger, he would wake up.  

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

desean101101

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:57 pm
Hiandromon streaked across the forest as he Left the dark ocean. He slowly surveyed the Area for a few moments, his sensors Picking up Amanda and Dorumon on the forest floor with other digimon not to far away from them. He stops for a moment, thinking about taking action before Again accelerating off away from them, thinking they could handle the situation on their own if it came to it.

[Exit gear Savanna]  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:13 pm
[Kyo and agumon walk in the from the real world to the digi-jungle

Agumon do you know were we are?Kyo looking around the place.

I don't know kyo i dont go here that much Agumon looking around like Kyo with a sad look on his face

They walk through the jungle looking if they could find someone around yelling hello can anyone hear us. They were lost so that sit by a tree hoping for the best that someone will come to save them.

Agumon look! Kyo points up to some apples in a tree

I got them Kyo Agumon jumps up to cut the apples off the tree

They sat there eating and fell asleep  

Ryu-a-true-Emo-wolf

Maester_Crimson

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:28 pm
[Fang and veemon enter from network city]

Veemon looks from left to right like a hyper child jumping around and bouncing off tree's "I like this place!" He said happily jumping and running around fang like a madman... Er, madmon.

Fang looks to his partner and sighs for about the 15th time today while walking towards the digi-jungle. "Calm down Veemon" He said while stroking his forehead in frustration. Veemon stops running around and jumps in front of fang rubbing the back of his head embarrassingly while saying "Sorry..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:43 pm
[Enter Emo and Terriermon from real world to Digi jungle]

Emo sitting impatiently staring at a computer screen as if trying to stare it down.
Finally sitting back in his chair with a sigh. “Damn, I don’t get this Terry whats with this thing I mean, it always let us through why not now its been six months”

Terriermon sitting lazily on Emo’s head droops his eyes and says “what’s wrong E-mon?, can I show you where I live, last time that mean old Greymon ran us off before we could get to network city.”

More impatient than ever his digi-vice tightly gripped in hand he Punches the computer screen with enough aggression to shake his bedroom walls “This is so ridiculous, Argh! Stupid computer!! ”

Emo’s mom yelling up the stairs in a very concerned voice, probably cause of Emo’s violent temper and history of cutting himself “Emo are you okay honey, because if you need some of your…”

Emo immediately standing to his feet and shouting back “Mom I already told you I don’t need my medication anymore I’m all better now, I’m alright!!, geez…” walking over to his bed and sitting down on it, on the way to the bed Terriermon jumping from his head and lazily drifting down beside him.

Hugging Emo’s arm Terriermon says “Its okay E-mon I love you, and mom-mon loves you too. Remember how sad you were before we met. I remember because we were both so lonely, but now I’m not and your not either cause we have each other ” looking up at Emo with tears in his eyes.

Emo picking up Terriermon and placing him in his lap tears also in his eyes “Terry I never want to be alone again, and I never want mom to worry about me again, I love you both so much I never want to lose you. Your all I have left since my brother Mike and my father died, or atleast thats what i heard. I never seen them after mom and dad were divorced. In a car accident two years ago......” Tears dripping from his cheeks onto Terriermon’s head.

Terriermon looking up at Emo wipes his tears away with his long ears when suddenly, A bright light shines from the computer screen the light bright and mesmerizing reflects in thousands of zeros and ones in the eyes of the awestruck Terriermon and Emo “This is it Terry…” with a broad smile on his face.

Terriermon with mouth hung low simply says “yea… I’m going home”

Within a bright flash Emo and Terriermon disappear only leaving behind a disturbed blanket on a still bed.

[Exit Emo and Terriermon from realworld]  

I Jama I

Greedy Millionaire

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

I Jama I

Greedy Millionaire

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:50 pm
[Emo and Terriermon enter Digi-Jungle]

All is calm when a zip of light appears in a open space in the middle of the quiet forest.

Emo falls landing face first, immediatly gripping his face he says "what the hell, I hate when this happens" sighing in releif that his pain has ceased he looks to terriermon and asks"am I bleeding"

Terriermon floating lazily down from the air looks into emo's face and says
"No you just look really red,did E-mon digivolve ?" looking curiously into Emo's face.

Iritated by the naive logic of Terriermon he says"No Terry i did not digivolve, I can't cause im not a digimon I'm a human. I don't know how many times I have to tell you, but because your just a Rookie and was only In-training maybe a month and a half ago I'll cut you some slack but you need to.

Breaking in the middle of his lecture to look at the shocked and distracted face of Terriermon he asks "Terry whats wrong ?"

Unresponsive Terriermon continues to look away in complete fear he says
"E-mon its him its the digimon from before the Greymon except this time..."

As Emo turns to look a arrogant voice with a slightly hight tone says "well, well, well if isn't old Terriermon or is it Terry now?"as a agumon with a large sense of hostility aproaches them

The Agumon continues "What you dont remember me ?, oh im so hurt. After all the work i put in to torture you when you were in training, when I was the first to become rookie and running you out of here before even after you became one to and even had a human partner. While I was in my champion state all alone, your pathetic."

Filled with anger at the thought of the encounter from before and the idea that this Agumon was a bully to his best freind, Emo charges with digivice and a balled fist held high he heads towards the Agumon with all his speed.

Agumon simply looks at the young boy filled with rage aproaching him and smiles mischeviously and says "And what do you think your really gonna do to a digimon?"as he bellowed with much amusement.

Emo screams "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU" the moment Emo's fist makes contact a bright light ensues Agumon. This bright light then grows larger and expands into unimaginable shapes.

Startled at the sudden change Agumon has made Emo exclaims"Whats going on, this is crazy?!"The change continues until it's reconizable all to well to Emo and Terriermon.

Terriermon frightend hides his entire body all except for his eyes behind his ears and says"It's not crazy he's Digivolving " at these words Emo's face turns pale.

Greymon emerges and in a swift swipe of his claws scoops up Emo and says "Your gonna kill me, huh? well how bout I kill you!" Greymon then opens his mouth wide and utters the words"Nova Flame!!"

As a bright ember glow of rising fire forms inside of the jaws of Greymon Emo shouts TERRY RUN!!, you have to get out of here before he can get you!!"

Terriermon still sheilding himself with his ears begins to tremble with fear but stops and says"No, I'm not scared of this bully anymore" and in a flash of light bright flames erupt and consumes Emo

Emo thinking he was a goner for sure opens his eyes to see a digimon gaurding him, and his digivice vibrating out of control and giving a light of brighter than Greymons flames. The digimons bright barrels glared with the light of the flames, and looked like Terriermon only bigger. Sheilded from the intense flames of the Greymon, sheilded from the intense flames but not the extreme heat he feels woozy and faints.

Emo awakes sometime later in panic screaming, but is releived to see nothing around but the sunset looming overhead, seconds later after trying to remember what had happend he whispers catiously in thought of Greymon "Terry, Terry where are you?"

Terriermon floats gently down on Emo's head and shouts "HERE I AM!!" startled Emo, grabs Terriermon and says "SHHHHH!!! what are you crazy Greymon could still be around"as Emo looks around peering as best he can into the thick forest.

Thinking that the gesture Emo made was both humour filled and stupid he says in a almost arogant tone "What are you talkin' bout ?, I took care of Greymon don't you remember?" holding his ears up while doing so as if trying to put them to be stuck.

Emo thinking that what Terriermon said was halarious tears up and says "HAHAHAHA, wait, wait hold on, AHAHAHA oh man that was a great one. You had me goin, You had me goin I really almost beleived you"

Terriermon extremely upset says"of course it was me who else out here would, jump into flames to save a human seriously"

Confused Emo says " wait since when did you grow muscels and carry to huge gun barrels on your arms?"

Angry Terriermon says "of course I digivolved but fine maybe next time i wont save you, anyways I'm heading to toy town we need to bring the Agumon egg back."

Excited at the thought Emo smirks and says "seriously you digivolved ?."Terriermon annoyed simply says " yes, now are you comin or not?"

Surprised by the new sense of strength Terriermon has Emo smiles and says "lets go buddy"

and at the same time as they ran off into the sunset with their eyes set on a new adventure and a new destination ahead. In this world filled with surprises anything can happen. Which is exactly what they want and at the same time the two voices shout from a distance "TO TOY TOWN"

[Exit Emo and Terriermon to Toy Town]  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:15 pm
((Tony and Veemon Enter from Real World.))

Looks around where they landed.

Looks at Veemon and asks ,"What are we doing here, and what is place."

"I think it's a forest of jungle and I'm not sure."

"Well lets look around."

They start walking around the jungle and says ,"I think there is something around here."

They start climbing the trees to look around ,"See anything Vee?"

"Nothing yet!"  

Note Dragon Viet

Mion Hojo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:58 pm
[mizu and cyberdramon enter from great canyon]
so were are we now cyberdramon?were in the digi
jungale.whats that?lets just put it this way people
go in and never com out.yeah well those people dont have cyberdramon.so lets go its really boreing just standing here.alright.
they started to walk into the jungal. wow thik woods,cyberdramon stay on guard.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:14 pm
[enters from real world]
Terriermon walked with Odd toward a rock.
"Lets rest here Terriermon." Odd said exausted.
"Sir, yes sir!" Terriermon said.
Odd sat down and looked over at Terriermon. "Do you hear that? It sounds like a digimon..."
"I hear it... I think."
All of a sudden, a huge Garurumon approched the pair.
Odd eyes got wide. "R-R-RUN!!!!!"
"Sir, lets Digivolve!"
Odd stopped running. "You're right"

Digivolution

"DNA...Charge!" Odd said as green data appeared around his hand. He thrust his hand down on his digivice.

"Terriermon digivolve to...
Gargomon!"

"Well a challenge!" shouted the Garurumon.

"Lets go Galgomon! Lets try and wear him out a bit!" Odd said as he started running. "Any one, Help us!"  

Captain Oddicus

HarlequinKing

Angelic Strawberry

16,425 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:06 pm
[Ren and Pupumon entering from Senate Dome]

Ren and Pupumon entered the jungle. Almost immediately they saw a guy and a Gargomon being attacked by a Garurumon. He called for help. "Keep the peace?" He asked Pupumon.

"Yep! Let's go." Pupumon said through a couple beeps.

Ren and Pupumon run to the guy being attacked. "You need help?" He yelled. Ren grabbed his digivice and pulls a blue card from his back pocket. He swipes it through the Digivice.

DIGIVOLUTION ACTIVATE

"Pupumon Digivolve to.......Puroromon!"

Puroromon appears.

Ren pulls another card from his back pocket and again, swipes it. "Hyper Speed, Activate!"

Puroromon gets faster and zips around quickly. "Chikkuritto!" Purormon says and stings Garururmon. Purormon flys up. "I injected it with poisin, it movements should slow. Gargomon, yopu should be able to beat it now.!"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:24 pm
Odd turned to the new stranger. "Thanks." He said. "Gargomon, now!"
"Bunny Pummel!" Terriermon yelled. Bullets spat out of Gargomon's.... hand thingies. Garurumon, dizzy from the poison, spun and fell to the ground.
"Do you think he is asleep?" Odd asked.
"I think so." Gargomon answered.
"Would you like the last move?" Odd said evilly as he looked at the stranger.  

Captain Oddicus

HarlequinKing

Angelic Strawberry

16,425 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:43 pm
Ren wasn't sure sure what to say.

"No. It's ok." Puroromon said. Ren knew why. It was because Garurumon was a champion level, and Puroromon was an in-training. It wasn't strong enough to deliver the final blow.

Ren agreed with Puroromon. "Yes. You go ahead. We are only here to keep the peace." He smiles at Puroromon, Pupumon in its digivolved form. "And it seems we did that. Right, Puroromon?"

"Right."

"So, what are you waiting for?" Ren said to the man.

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 125 126 127 128 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games