Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Tropical Jungle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:38 pm
Orre Champion Monty
X Kaos X
Orre Champion Monty
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
User Image
Marco Sombra de Milagros

I'm walking the Road to Dawn...

Marco smiled hearing Nikky's reply, she would be joining them now. He shook his head when he heard her say that she still owe him for saving her life. "You don't have to worry about that, I did it because I wanted to and if I have to do it again in the future then I will." When he was done he looked up at the GigaSeadramon, they would need to leave now otherwise the forest was going to be destroyed by those engines. He turned to Sinduramon who nodded at him. Marco activated his digivice which changed colors from white to rainbow. Sinduramon started glowing initiating her digivolution into Varodurumon, the large holy bird with six wings. The giant bird lowered herself down so that everyone could get on her back. Marco helped Iris and Nikky into Varodurumon's back. He helped their Pokemon as well, but whether they accepted his help or not was up to them. Once Lord Angemon got on her back with everyone else, Varodurumon flew up towards GigaSeadramon; she wasn't as large as the serpent, but she was very big nonetheless.

Everyone would start jumping down where Monty and the others were present in the GigaSeadramon. Marco was the last to jump down, he looked up at Varodurumon and Lord Angemon, "thank you for bringing me here. You are more than welcome to travel with us as well." Varodurumon and Lord Angemon smiled at the dark-haired teen, but they each shook their heads, "do not worry about us, our job was to bring you to AncientGarurumon and make sure you were save." Varodurumon nodded, "but whenever you need our help then just call for us. We are always here to help you, Marco. Always." Marco smiled at his friends and waved them good bye as they flew off towards a different direction. He was happy to hear that he could rely on them whenever he needed it.

He turned towards Monty and the other members of Aether, "aren't we missing one more red-hair?" He didn't see the man with the Chaosdramon who nearly killed them when they were fighting Reapermon. Besides him, all the other members of Aether seemed to be present. His digivice returned back to its regular white color and then transformed back to his silver wristwatch.

==========

Digimon Partner(s):
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Light Ally(s):
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Dark Ally(s):
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:02 pm
User Image
User Image

Ethan of Aether

Ethan watched everyone happily as he headed back when he was inside he bowed to the two women and their Digimon if they were still out and said,"hello. My Names Ethan, its very nice to meet you." he then looked to Marco and said," Hey Marco, how have you been? " he put hands behind his head happily. And then added," Yeah. We are missing one person, where is he Monty? Gotten any messages about him? " he looked to the other brown haired tamer there. His digivice on his wrist was hidden under his sleeve at the moment. And he waited calmly for a response, if hed get one.

Theme Music  

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:39 pm

User Image
User Image
User Image

I Will Fight
User Image

Nicholas would sigh when he saw that Marco didn't react in the slightest. He had really wished that he had since it would be fun to see the guy react to what he said. He noticed one of the girls he was with, the one with green hair, blushed after GranD's remarks and saw the two digimon scowl at him and GranD. The reaction didn't really amuse him since he expected that most girls would react that way to his comment. The brown haired girl he had seen as one of the members of T.A.M.E.R. He then noticed how one of her digimon reacted to him saying twinkies.

He would have laughed but then he felt a searing pain on his ears as Monty pulled his ear. He groaned and then said, "Ow that hurt. Can't take a joke can you, oh great and boring leader.". He groaned and rubbed his ear. From the digivice he could hear GranD snickering at him. He looked att his digivice and shouted, "Shut up GranD. If you continue to snicker, I'm banning you from eating Yakisoba Bread for a week.". After that being said GranD immediately shut up since he was obsessed with Yakisoba Bread and not eating it for a week was torture for him pretty much.

Nicholas groaned and then reached into his backpack and grabbed a twinkie from one of his pockets before tossing it to the digimon of the brown haired girl who had reacted to him saying twinkies. He sighed and watched as Ethan introduced himself to the tamers. Nicholas sighed and said, "Yo. The names Nicholas Dolosera. I may look like someone who doesn't really care about anything and that's exactly who I am hence why I can say stuff like Marco being a 'ladies man' and all cause I could really care less about what other people think about me. Well anyways welcome to the totally awesome mouth of GigaSeadramon who's our giant mechanical sea serpent mobile base slash fortress. Who wants Twinkies or Yakisoba Bread?". He then heard them talk about John being missing as the sole remaining member which was wrong since there still was a sixth member though he hadn't been a member for long so he probably wasn't remembered well. He then walked over to a corner and then pulled out a Yakisoba Bread and began to eat it still awaiting for a reply on who else wanted some Twinkies or Yakisoba Bread. GranD would appear and grab a piece of Yakisoba Bread before beginning to eat it as well.

User Image
For My Beliefs

Current Digimon Partners In Party:
GranD = Dracmon

Current Digimon Partners In Digivice:
Bolt = FanBeemon | Solaris = Coronamon | Blitz = Veemon | George = Wormmon | Zero = Guilmon | Napalm = WarGreymon | Bob = Garurumon | Gawain = Salamon | Magnum = Magnamon | Gareth = Dinohyumon | Lancelot = MasterVeedramon | Galahad = FlaWizarmon | Drago = Dracomon | Arthur = DORUGreymon | Captain Greymon = Greymon | Tristan = Kudamon | Birdy = Hawkmon | Ahri = Lynxmon

{{OOC: THIS IS AETHER!!!!!!!!!!!! }}

X Kaos X

Orre Champion Monty

Ethan Kirito Soul

Shadow of Miracles

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:35 pm
User Image
~Nikky Ohno~

Nikky was a little disappointed by Marco's words. "Hmmm... but that doesn't sit well with me. Besides, I've gotten a lot stronger since the last time we met so you need not worry about saving me once again." Nikky said as she nodded her head and crossed her arms. "Ah! That doesn't mean that I don't want you to though. I mean I want to protect you not only because I feel that I owe you, but also because I want to too." she continued, speaking before thinking. She felt better knowing that someone other than her digimon was willing to protect her. Once she finally realized what she was saying, her face flushed. "Ah! I mean as a friend! I mean I don't want to come between the two of you! Not that I stand a chance! I mean... I'll stop talking now..." By the time she finished her last sentence she was as red as a tomato. She then faced the green haired girl and deeply bowed. Hanako smirked at Nikky's behaviour because it has been awhile since she's seen her tamer so flustered.

When she looked up at the metal serpent, she noticed that the brown haired tamer wearing orange pulled the red haired teen's ear and mentioned something about Aether protecting them. Nikky wondered what he was talking about as her face began to cool down. To get to the tamers above them, Marco digivolved the bird digimon accompanying them to an even larger bird with multiple wings. Nikky and her digital partners stood at awe at the bird digimon's beautiful wings before Marco helped them board it.

Upon entering the GigaSeadramon, the brown haired boy who Nikky didn't recognize introduced himself as Ethan and bowed. She bowed back and said with a smile on her face, "I'm Nikky Ohno. Nice to meet you too!" The red haired tamer tossed a twinky at Kukkii before he introduced himself. The helmet wearing digimon was ecstatic and shoved it in his mouth. "Dish pace ish awshome!" Nikky sighed as she faced her partner to clean off the pieces of twinky of his face. Ethan and Marco mentioned someone was missing. Not liking being kept in the dark Nikky asked, "Um I hate to interrupt, but is there a reason for this social gathering?" She wasn't asking anyone in particular; she was just curious.

Digimon out of digivice:
HanakoUser Image║KukkiiUser Image║ LucienUser Image

Shadow of Miracles

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Orre Champion Monty

Ethan Kirito Soul

ultimatemk

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:23 am
ultimatemk
Orre Champion Monty
X Kaos X
Orre Champion Monty
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
User Image
Marco Sombra de Milagros

Marco blinked noticing Nikky's blushing face, she was as red as a tomato! For some reason he felt like blushing too, "stand a chance?" he repeated obviously confused and maybe even a bit oblivious at the moment. What did she mean she didn't want to come between them? He didn't get to know Nikky too well because of everything that happened in that castle while they were trying to stop Reapermon. Maybe this would be a good chance to get to know her as well as the other members of Aether. If they would be fighting together then it was best if they knew more about each other. He glanced Ethan and nodded, "I am good, Ethan." He was still a bit antisocial, but he hoped to change this habit of his. He glanced at Nicholas who began with a very long introduction; apparently he really wanted to give them that image of him being the type of guy that didn't really care about most things. Nonetheless, he offered them food which was a kind offer, "yeah I'll take some of that bread your always eating." He wasn't really sure what yakisoba was, but if Nicholas ate that bread so much then it couldn't be that bad, right?

He glanced at Nikky who asked about what they were all doing gathering like this. He looked at Iris, she was probably confused as well so it was best to explain the situation to them. "We are members of Aether, a group created by a digimon called Shakamon whose purpose is to keep balance in the Digital World. There will be a battle occurring soon in Tamer Island and we all need to decide which side we will be fighting with, but for now we are together until the day of the battle begins." When he was done, he waited to see if Iris or Nikky had any other questions. He heard beeping coming from his digivice and he excused himself to go see what this message was about. He read the contents of the message and his eyes widen; the message was from the Seven Great Demon Lords. He immediately closed the message and stored it in his inbox. He would read the message once he was alone, he didn't want to worry anyone.

==========

Digimon Partner(s):
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Light Ally(s):
Dark Ally(s):

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:42 pm
Orre Champion Monty
X Kaos X
Shadow of Miracles
Ethan Kirito Soul
ultimatemk
【ஐﻬ ιris ﻬஐ】 User Image
тell me what time it is now,
тell me it’s a dream,
ʜold me

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris titled her head as Nikky started to talk and stammer at her words,walking into the belly of the GigaSedramon. It actually reminded it of herself when she was....16. That was slightly depressing. Looking to Marco, she listened as Marco explained what everything was about the group and what they were doing. "Oh..." Iris said as she listened to others introduced themselves.Iris wanted to introduce herself as well. Iris waved to everyone.

"Hey there I'm Iris Haruno. I'm a friend of Marco's." Iris introduced herself. with a smile. I guess I can say friends or else that Nicholas and his Digimon will tease me...

"Hello, I'm Ren. Iris' friend." Ren bowed as Angel bounced around before she mimicked Ren and bowed as well. "I'm Angel, It's nice to meet you all.

Iris rubbed her arm. "I know I wasn't part of this group that Marco just told me about..." She eyed Marco for a moment, "But I hope I can be of some help."

She bowed before her head went up at the mention of Yakisoba Bread. Suddenly her stomach growled and she then blushed.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Digimon:
RenUser ImageAngel User ImageHime User ImageLilaUser ImageFloraUser ImagePo User Image
Mood:
Attire:New Clothes
OOC:

ϒ
ou’re probably dreaming a different dream
ɪ don’t need the sun
ɪ love your smile so much now

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 10:03 am
User Image
User Image
Ethan Of Aether.

Ethan smiled kindly at Nikky before watching everyone there talk and eat. He scratched his head not really having much to say, since Nikkys question had been answered by Marco, who the male was glad had been doing okay. He also listened to Marco, wondering if he would give a opinion on which side he wanted to fight with, and he watched him walk away after excusing himself, he cocked his head but didnt ask him about it. He hated being the curious one who ended up getting people mad at him.He looked to Iris and bowed" Nice to meet you miss Haruno." He gave a warm smile and looked to her digimon "Nice to meet you two as well. I'd introduce my Digimon, or let them introduce themselves but they are resting right now." he scratched his head apologetically."Oh. That reminds me.." He looked around for Monty, he was going to ask everyone what side they wanted to fight alongside. He had been curious to it, and it had been bugging him.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:36 pm
0110101001000110010001010110 2013 13131313131313131313131313

An aftershock somehow occurred in the Tropical Jungle as a result of Gallantmon tossing aside a city that was thrown towards Network City, as the entirety of he Jungle shook wildly, hundreds of Digimon chattered and panicked, alarmed by this unexpected movement. A quake was triggered once the initial quake had taken place, as an eruption from the ground between the Tamers who were still in the area took place. As the soil eroded, and ground that the Tamers were once standing on had opened, AncientBeetlemon stood before them, seemingly displeased with what was ongoing in the Digital World. Its arms scourged the ground surrounding this Digimon of legend, as it faced the Tamers who it had come in the middle of. "You four who are present here, do you know took place for a tremor of that magnitude to occur in these parts?" it asked somewhat enraged, while it saw that the Tamers and Digimon were rather peaceful, it could not suspect them as the tremor was of something much more distant. "I wish to seek what was the cause of this startle to my Jungle," it announced rather forcefully, displaying its leadership role of the area that they were in. "It's only a matter of time..." the Digimon said trailing off, thinking to itself for a moment, as it returned its attention to the Tamers and Digimon in front of it.

Several Insect type Digimon approached the area upon the arrival of AncientBeetlemon, as they gazed at this powerful Digimon in awe. From Tentomon and FanBeemon to TyrantKabuterimon, KoKabuterimon and Kuwagamon to RhinoBeetlemon who also dug themselves out of the ground to view this splendid visit of the Legendary Warrior Digimon. They paid homage to the Digimon, listening attentively to its words, and their eyes were also focused upon those who AncientBeetlemon were addressing, almost envying them to be in a conversation with a Digimon of such high regard. However, they patiently awaited the Tamer's response, as subjects admiring royalty conversing. "Well then? What do all of you say we investigate this unusual occurrence," AncientBeetlemon said, this time including the Insect type Digimon that were awaiting the Tamers' reply, cheering at the words of the Ancient Insect type Digimon.

ultimatemk

Shadow of Miracles

X Kaos X

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:56 pm
ultimatemk
X Kaos X
Orre Champion Monty
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
User Image
Marco Sombra de Milagros

Marco could feel the tremor even while riding in the air inside GigaSeadramon. Something big was happening and it seemed that it would hit them whether the group was prepared or not. Marco joined the tamers of Aether on top of GigaSeadramon as they witness the ground break and open. A digimon was emerging from the ground and Marco was ready to summon his digimon friends in case this new digimon was a threat. However, this digimon was not evil, he seemed to be an ancient and wise digimon especially from the way that all the insect digimon in the area were gathering around him as if to worship this digimon like some kind of leader. Just who was this influential beetle-like digimon? Before Marco could question him, he was already asking them for a favor; to find the source of these tremors. Apparently, something bad was coming and this digimon wanted to protect his jungle. Marco believed that this jungle was protected by AncientGarurumon, but he did kind of live in a different dimension, maybe Tropical Jungle was really in charge by this digimon.

Marco could not just stand around while there was trouble. He did not want anything to happen to Tropical Jungle. He had friends in this area. Marco stepped forward. "I'll investigate with you." Nothing more needed to be said from him. He turned to look at his allies, his eyes traveling from Iris to Nikky to the rest of the members of Aether. What would be their answer?

==========

Digimon Partner(s):

Light Ally(s):

Dark Ally(s):

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:11 am

User Image
User Image
User Image

If You Ask Me Who I Am, The Answer Is Simple
User Image

Nicholas blinked when all of a sudden the ground started to shake. It was surprising since this type of event didn't occur often that was for sure. As he stood there surprised, the legendary digimon AncientBeetlemon appeared before them questioning them of the cause of the tremor. He stood there confused as to what he meant by four when there should be an extra two people counted into that. He turned around only to see that Monty and Ethan had somehow vanished and left him in the forest. He frowned thinking how mean it was for the both of them to leave without a good bye. Several insect type digimon soon began to swarm the area around them probably reacting to the appearance of the legendary warrior digimon.

Hearing a request for them to join him in the search Marco immediately responded. Nicholas thought for a bit though before saying, "I'll join the search. But I think I'm going to change.". He then left the group. Taking off the wig he had been wearing which was an item he used when he first journeyed to the digital world and then taking out his contacts he then changed clothes to blue shorts and a white jacket with a bunny hood. After cleaning up he then returned to the group though they probably would be a bit surprised to see him with his black hair instead of red hair. He awaited for the response from the final two tamers who were currently here. They probably were going to agree though since there was really nothing else for them to do. He wondered though where they would be led to since there could be many different causes for these events.

User Image
I'm Just A Tamer, Passing Through! Remember That!

Current Digimon Partners In Party:
None

Current Digimon Partners In Digivice:
Blitz = Veemon | George = Wormmon | Zero = Guilmon | Napalm = WarGreymon | Bob = Garurumon | Gawain = Salamon | Magnum = Magnamon | Gareth = Dinohyumon | Lancelot = MasterVeedramon | Galahad = FlaWizarmon | GranD = Dracmon | Drago = Dracomon | Arthur = DORUGreymon | Captain Greymon = Greymon | Bolt = FanBeemon | Solaris = Coronamon | Tristan = Kudamon | Birdy = Hawkmon | Ahri = Lynxmon

{{OOC: }}

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:30 am
X Kaos X
Shadow of Miracles
ultimatemk
【ஐﻬ ιris ﻬஐ】 User Image
тell me what time it is now,
тell me it’s a dream,
ʜold me

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris started to feel wobbly as the surface under her shook. Thanks to better footed Renamon, she didn't stumble and fall. "What was that?" she asked as she watched as the others go and see what was happening. She joined them in hope of understanding the situation when her eyes widened. That had could sight of a very large -and she mean really really very large- Beetle digimon appear before them. Iris wondered momentarily if there was going to attack between but both parties say that neither side was a threat to the other. That was more than a relief to the girl. Then more beetle like digimon appeared but not for them...they wanted to see the large one. Maybe it's an ancient like that one Marco went to see. Iris thought to herself as she saw how revered it was.

Then the digimon asked the tamers if they wanted to investigate what was the cause of the tremors. Marco was the first to heed the call and then Nicholas. Iris sighed as she stood forward. "Aww I wanted to be first..." she said jokingly at the boys before bowing the AncientBeetlemon. "I will come along as well.'

Iris held onto Marco's hand and winked at him ."You're not leaving me behind any time soon..."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Digimon:

RenUser ImageAngel User ImageHime User ImageLilaUser ImageFloraUser ImagePo User Image Blaze User ImageChokoraUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mood:
Attire:New Clothes
OOC:

ϒ
ou’re probably dreaming a different dream
ɪ don’t need the sun
ɪ love your smile so much now

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:18 am
User Image
~Nikky Ohno~

Nikky felt the earth tremble below her and heard rumbling sounds throughout the jungle caught her off guard, causing her and Hanako to lose balance and fall down. Kukkii who was firmly rooted to the ground quickly helped them back up. "What was that all about?" "Beats the heck outta me." The tremor had thrown Hanako's pacing off which made her unreasonably irritated. A giant beetle digimon emerged from the cracks of the ground behind the plant digimon who was still unaware of this fact. He didn't seem to be in the happiest mood. "You four who are present here, do you know what took place for a tremor of that magnitude to occur in these parts?" "I said I don't know dangit!" The angry plant digimon was about to start another one of her complaining rants to relieve her frustration, but she was promptly stopped by her tamer and turtle digimon ally. Not wanting to risk further angering the powerful bug digimon with Hanako's antics, Nikky and Kukkii pinched the extremities of Hanako's mouth to keep her from speaking any further. "I'm sorry about her. She's a little moody at the moment..." Nikky said while glaring at her partner to tell her that now was not the time. She got the message, but was still not pleased with the result.

The bug digimon from around the jungle came to greet the giant beetle digimon making Nikky wonder who he was. "Nikky, that’s AncientBeetlemon. One of the ten Legendary warriors who once save the digital world. May I greet him as well?" The voice of Bugsy the JewelBeemon spoke from inside her digivice. Remembering that he was a former resident of the tropical jungle before joining her team, Nikky easily agreed. Bugsy exited the device and bowed to the ancient digimon. "It is a great honour to meet you." After a while of gathering her thoughts, she wondered why would such a powerful being appear in front of them. With the tremors and his sudden appearance, Nikky had a hunch that something big was going to happen.

The legendary warrior digimon then invited the tamers to investigate this strange event. Marco, Nicolas and Iris quickly agreed to this proposal making her the last to answer. Nikky loved puzzles and mysteries so even if he didn't ask her, she would've tried to solve it herself or try to at least. "I’m actually quite curious myself. You can count me in Mister AncientBeetlemon sir!" she said with a salute.

Digimon out of digivice:
HanakoUser ImageKukkiiUser ImageBugsy User Image

Shadow of Miracles

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

ultimatemk

Dstdnt

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:37 am
0110101001000110010001010110 2013 13131313131313131313131313

AncientBeetlemon watched on as each of the Tamers and their Digimon agreed to assisting this powerful Digimon's conquest. "Thank you," it replied to Marco, as well as Nicholas, noticing the change of clothing that occurred right afterwards. It seemed it was going to be a peculiar trip for them all now already. The same response was given to Iris, watching the Tamer's interactions. It watched as the rather irritable Rookie Digimon responded to its query, but readjusted its focus onto Nikky's JewelBeemon. "I see you were once a resident of the Jungle," it said to her Digimon, while noticing a certain feel of an anomaly coming from Marco. It was not truly sure whether the Tamer could be trusted, yet he had given the Digimon it's word, and had an army at its disposal as well. "Now where has this disturbance come from?" it asked the group of Insect Digimon which surrounded them. Echoes from afar came and chimed into the area where AncientBeetlemon and the Tamers stood, with the answer resoundingly being Network City. The swarm of Digimon, multitudes of them, picked up the Tamers and Digimon, along with AncientBeetlemon, into the now destroyed city, with the aftereffects of a Royal Knight's attack in sight.

[Exit to Network City]

ultimatemk

Shadow of Miracles

X Kaos X

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games