Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Digimon: It's the end of the world as we know it... Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sound like fun?
  Yeah!
  Maybe...
View Results

Alpine Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:40 pm
Hi my name is Rikeza Inatu, and it's come to the attion of myself and the five leaders of the past (not claming to be the new leader) Tai, Davis, Takato, Takuya and Marcus. That our worlds are dire need of your help, will you help us or will you stand down? It is your choice but we ask for your help to fight agenst the unknow force of evil. Also the leaders have another problem, their teams have lost almost power to digivolve their partners, they need your help.

(can have up to 2 profiles)

Characters made by you:
Name:
Personality:
Digimon:
  • Rookie-
  • Armor-
  • Champion-
  • Ultimate-
  • Mega-

Digimon Season characters:

First Season (older selfs):
Tai:
Matt:
Izzy:
Sora:
Mimi:
Joe:

Second Season:
Davis: bulbasaur27
Kari:
T.K:
Ken:
Yolei:
Cody:

Third Season:
Takato:
Rika: Alpine Dragon (me)
Henry: SilverLake
Ryo:
(opion)
Jeri (gets new partner):
Kenta:
Kazu:

Fourth Season:
Takuya surprised reck01
Name: takuya
Appearance: Same as season 4, but taller, and no gloves, wearing red jacket
Personality: Energetic, stubborn and a strong sense of justice
Spirit of fire

* Spirit- Agunimon
* Beast spirit- BurningGreymon
* Fusion form- Aldamon
* Mega spirit form- EmperorGreymon

Zoe: Alpine Dragon
Name: Zoe
Appearance: Same as season 4, but slightly taller, a neaklace with wings on it,
Personality: Sweet, out going
Spirit of wind

* Spirit- Kazemon
* Beast spirit- Zypfermn
Tommy:
Koji:
J.P:
Kouichi:

Fifth Season:
Marcus:
Yoshi:
Thomas:
Keenan:

Name: Rikzea inatu
Appearance: Has strate dark brown hair that looks black, odd ice blue eyes, a torn black dress and blue thights. Also she's bear-foot and has a Panflute on a belt around her waist that she likes to play.
Personality:kind and shy.
Digimon: Gabumon
Digimon nickname: Cold~Fyre
  • Rookie-Gabumon
  • Champion-Garurumon
  • Ultimate-WereGarurumon
  • Mega-metalGarurumon

Name: Rachel
Appearance: Long blonde hair with blue eyes. She wears a black tank top with a purple skirt and black leggings. She's got purple arm warmers and tenni shoes as well.
Personality: Outgoing and nice. Hyper at random times.
Digimon:

• Rookie- Salamon
  • Armor- Nefertimon
  • Champion- Gatomon
  • Ultimate- Angewomon
  • Mega-Magnadramon

Name: Isaac Whitlock
Appearance: (let me find a pic real quick)
Personality: kind hearted and with great courage to protect everyone he can.
Digimon:

• Rookie- Kotemon
  • Armor- Yasyamon
  • Champion- Dinohumon
  • Ultimate- Kyukkimon
  • Mega- Valkyrimon

Name: Kaichi Zenbasu
Appearance:
Personality: Kaichi has a mellow personality. He has little trouble showing his emotions, though. He is a hard worker and hardly ever makes bad grades in school. He has a normal sense of humor and enjoys training with his Digimon.
Digimon:
  • Rookie: Lunamon
  • Champion: Rexmon
  • Ultimate: Crescemon
  • Mega: Dianamon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:11 pm
((note to Readers, digimon partners can now stay in our world permently.))

"digi-modify!" Rika said as she slashed a card though her D-power. "hey Renamon, look at this." "what is it, Rika?" She said as she slowly walked up to her partner and put a paw on Rika's shoulder. "it's time for our night patrol, so I tryed to Digivolve you into Kyuubimon but nothing happened." "how strange....."

In a nother part of town a young girl was playing with her partner.

"alright Rikeza, try and catch me!" Cold~Fyre called out to his human partner. "I'll catch you, my Gabumon." Rikeza said putting on the blind, then running after him.  

Alpine Dragon

Alpine Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:07 pm
"ok, tonight's patrol is gonna be a little hard. Considering you can't digivolve if something goes wrong." Renamon looked down at Rika. "but I must still go, for the safety of the city." Rika put the D-power back on her belt, then walked over to her dresser and pulled out two walky-talkys and gave one to Renamon. "here, since I can't go around the city with you. We'll keepin contact with these." Renamon bowed slightly then took the walky-talky. "thank you, Rika. let's go." She said then they both ran out of the house.

After about ten minutes Rikeza had finally cought Cold~Fyre. "cought ya!" She said then tackled her partner and started a tickle fight. "Rikeza, please stop. That tickles." Cold~Fyre said, laughing from all tickling. "it's supposed to silly." She said then a cuple minutes later she sat down on the park grass, hugging her chubby partner. "it's so cool that mom let's stay out later now that I have you to protect me."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:59 pm
Takuya walked alone @ night talking on his cell when he saw a faint image..of something."Hey Zoe, ill call ya back, k? Love ya." Takuya ran to end of the block but nothing was there." confused weird i thought i saw a digimon or somethin. lol heh. im just had too many noodles that all." Just then a big green ogre slammed his club near Takuya, but he dodged it." exclaim What the! A digimon how u get here? No matter ill just take ya down."Takuya took out his D-Tector but nothin hapen."What eek y cant i spirit evolve? Oh man."  

oreck01

Alpine Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:09 am
BEEP, BEEP!!
"what the... Renamon, we got a problem." Rika said into the Walky-Talky as her D-power went crazy on alarm mode. "what's the mater, Rika?" "situion, two blocks north of the pack. It's a digimon attack, get goin' ahead. I'll meet you there with my cards." "Alright." Renamon responded as she teliported to the pack. "*pant* that took a lot out of me, looks like I'm running the rest of the way there." She panted, then took off running.

Cold~Fyre suddenly stopped hugging Rikeza, and pointed his nose in the air, eyes thining. "Cold~Fyre, what's wrong?" Rikeza asked, conserned then. BEEP, BEEP!! "digimon attack." Cold~Fyre said to her. "right, let's go." Rikeza said, helping her partner up then they started run to the scene of the attack. "it's only half a block away."

Rikeza and Cold~Fyre got to the last corner then saw the ogre trying to attack the boy in the red jacket. "alright boy, go get 'im." Cold~Fyre walked a few feet closer to ogre then attack. "Bule Blaster!!" He said letting out a jetstream of icy flames, then taking a flying leep he attacked once more. "Skull Cracker!" He called, jabbing his horn into the ogre's chest.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:17 am
"What's going on over there?" She asked standing up from under a tree holding salamon. "I don't know" salamon replied. "Up for checking it out?" Rachel asked looking at salamon's nodding head. Rachel set Salamon down and the two ran to the scene just in time to see Cold~Fyre's Skull Cracker. "Nice one"  

Mint-Mae

6,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Alpine Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:03 am
Rikeza payed no heed to anything around her eccept her partner, knowing that he was only a rookie and that he may need. So she sat down on her knees and took the PanFlute of her belt, playing a cryptic sounding song on it. Cold~Fyre heard the song and remembered what Rikeza's mom had told them. "now my little ones, listen this I have made for you. It will help you a time of need." Cold~Fyre finally understood what she had ment, she had tought him fighting moves to go with the song. So he battled to the song, he stabed at the back of the ogre's then at the jaw then one finale "Skull Cracker!" but at this he was getting tired out.

Renamon came running and grabed him then putting him by his partner. "stay here, I will take him now." She said then ran up to him and did "Daimond Storm!"

Rika ran up the group and leaned agenst a street sign. "oh man, I'm never gonna get used to this." She panted, then swipped a card. "X-power, activate!"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:30 pm
" cool heh thanks for the save, but y cant spirit evolve?" Takuya noticed a metal pole and picked up." stressed Bring it on freak!!"Takuya charged at the ogre and was matche w/ its club. " stressed Could use some help here!!"  

oreck01

Alpine Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:25 pm
Renamon nodded at him then did a round-house kick to the ogre's jaw, only this attack was super charged with the 'X-Power' card's power.
"come on, girl. You can do it!" Rika cheered her partner on.

"Let's go, buddy. Go get some of that action." Rikeza said lifting her partner to his feet. "right, Blue Blaster!!" He said, freezing the ogre's feet in ice. Then did a 'Scull Cracker' to his belly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:27 pm
One last combo attack from Renamon and Cold~Fyre turned the Ogremon into digi data, the data then floated over to Takuya and swirled around him.  

Alpine Dragon

oreck01

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:13 am
" confused Whats goin on here?" TAKUYA's d-tector glowed showing his symbol and spirit."Well, at least i got 1 spirit back. wink Hey the name's Takuya, nice to meet ya."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:58 am
Rikeza bowed, leg crossed while she holded the tatered skirt of her dress."nice to meet you too, right Cold~Fyre?" Cold~fyre put a paw on his chest and then bowed. "digivolvion Activate." "what the..." "Gabumon digivolve to.." Cold~Fyre started to glow then grue into a larger shape. "Garurumon!!" Rikeza looked awestruck by her partner. "that was srange." Cold~Fyre turned to her. "if you don't like it, I'm sure I could change back." "No, it's perfect." She said as pet him on the nose.

congrats, cold~Fyre. You have digivolved into something good."
Renamon said, then she and Rika went to go shake Takuya's hand.  

Alpine Dragon

Alpine Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:16 pm
"good young warriors, now a request your help." A loud voice came from the sky. "I, Zulongomon and other sovereign digimon, also the three angel digimon leaders of the world have captured and we need your help."

"it's true Takuya, we need your help. You have helped me before, will you do it again?" Came Ophanimon's voice from Takuya phone.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:07 pm
Takuya recognized the voice and it was ophanimon." surprised Ophanimon, its really is you, but do u know y cant i spirit evolve fully?" Takuya still had doubts especially since his friends arent around.

(ALDR if u know some rpers, invite them 2 c if their interested or not. cool )  

oreck01

Alpine Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:05 pm
(( dude, I'm working as fast I can. It's kinda weird if you keep asking people0.o))

"yes, Takuya. It is I, we are not sure. But other are having the same problems, like that girl Rika. She and her partner should be able merge together but they can't any more, Takuya, you are a leader and we need your help." Ophanimon's voice came over, with a pleading tone to it.

(that's it I need somebody else from frontier, I'll Zoe(what I can breck one of my oun rules.))  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games