No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
A sad Pullo is an unhappy Pullo.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wow! it's a poll! they're incredibly rare around here!
  We must be pretty lucky!
  moneymoneymoneymoney money!
View Results

Dolix Pullo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:56 pm
Everyone in my class thinks I'm either incredibly stupid or retarded. Usually both. But i'm pretty darn smart. at least for my age.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:43 pm
and the point of this thread is?  

Calypsophia

DvnT

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:59 pm
its more fun to be stupid and retarted then smart and nerdy! i know, im both, i have 2 groups of friends, one group are smarty's and the others are retards!!! i love my friends!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:32 pm
The funnest thing to do is mess with them. Pretend like you are stupid/retarded just to freak them out. It'll make you feel better and it will show them a contrast to what you're usually like and that you're not stupid/retarded.  

Guardian1239

Wolf Berserker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:08 pm
Guardian1239
The funnest thing to do is mess with them. Pretend like you are stupid/retarded just to freak them out. It'll make you feel better and it will show them a contrast to what you're usually like and that you're not stupid/retarded.

I've tried to do something like that...

unfortunately, when it came to the "do something smart" part, thats when everything falls apart...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:04 am
People like to make fun of others, it is a hobby of some people. Be yourself, if they think it is stupid, it is their own thought, be strong, believe in yourself no matter what.
Go to the mirrow and talk to it, tell yourself you are smart. do it every day for 10 times.
Try to talk to the nice people who don't judge others.  

shani26

Naitomosu

2,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:05 pm
Guardian1239

Ditto!!  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff