Reply Help and advice
damn wat do i do?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GobiNoHoukou17

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:31 pm
ok well heres the story, my gf broke up with me and my Friend wants to date me, but i loved my gf. The only other person i love is going freaking insane and wont talk to me anymore (she is my other friend) and meanwhile im stuck in it not nowing what to do! any advice?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:18 pm
anyone?  

GobiNoHoukou17

GobiNoHoukou17

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:36 pm
seriously no one has anything to say..? lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:19 pm
GobiNoHoukou17
ok well heres the story, my gf broke up with me and my Friend wants to date me, but i loved my gf. The only other person i love is going freaking insane and wont talk to me anymore (she is my other friend) and meanwhile im stuck in it not nowing what to do! any advice?

Well first of all why did she break up with you?  

dark_elf123

GobiNoHoukou17

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:57 pm
dark_elf123
GobiNoHoukou17

i dont even know. she said im being an a$$ but i didnt do anything to her...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:50 pm
GobiNoHoukou17
dark_elf123
GobiNoHoukou17

i dont even know. she said im being an a$$ but i didnt do anything to her...

Well maybe you should stop and think. Maybe you are being an a** and your just not seeing it. Or maybe what you doing is being an a** to her. If you love her go and talk to her and ask her what your doing wrong. Try and fix things and if that doesn't work than forget about, it wasn't ment to be and you should move on to someone else.  

dark_elf123

Help and advice

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff