Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Questions, Answers, and FAQs
FF8 - HELP, HELP!!!!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seisoku Yami

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:52 pm
Ok,i need some serious help here....im STUCK...im on disc 4 (FF cool , and i don't know how to beat Sorceress Adel....she keeps killing me with her ******** Meteor and Ultima!! (sorry for the language) could someone please help me?? (I REALLY, REALLY NEED HELP!!! PLEASE!!!!,....my game is on pause at his very moment.....)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:36 pm
try drawing her magic  

Queen_Lavender_Eyes

10,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Inquisitor 200

Maluc_Fieri

8,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:00 am
umm... I could give you advice but it's all junctioning and it's on the assumption you have the magic and abilities that I do. well here it is... hope it helps... Try junctioning Full-life, ultima, life, and... I forget the last one... I think it's reflect... but whatever it is... junction all those to your elemental defense on everyone, or as many as possible(the spell I'm talking about will add defense to every element) if you have a hundred of each, you'll be absorbing about 85% of every element. This should really help since Adel doesn't cast Ultima and Meteor in chains, he'll do quake, flare, tornado, among other things and they'll all heal you, so there isn't quite as much stress on healing yourself. If this doesn't help try raising your levels, Adel, unlike most monsters in the game, has a level limit, so once you get so powerful, you'll be able to just trounce him.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:32 am
First and foremost, DO NOT use GF's in this battle. Doing so will make you lose as Rinoa will be hit as well. Junction whatever you can to your magic defense to absorb or block against elemental magic. Now, make sure you have a few of the aura spell on you. Go into the battle and have whoever you are using that has Aura on them cast it on Squall. Now all you do is limit break Adel to death while healing Rinoa EVERY time Adel draws life from her, or EVERY time that you inadvertently hit her with your chain combo finishers (Rough Divide, Fated Circle, Blasting Zone). I leave Lionheart out as it automatically targets whomever you used the limit break on.

Maluc Fieri has a good list for elemental junctioning, so use his list if you can.  

Tuanta Quiro Miancay

Uber Aries

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:43 pm
Use Lionheart to can her A$$!

If that doesn`t work, try Mr. Fieri`s list. Trust me, it does work  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:37 pm
........ I still think Adel is a guy....  

Maluc_Fieri

8,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Seisoku Yami

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:45 pm
they say it's a her......anyway, since it took so long for omeone to reply, i already beat her....i used meltdown for one, and that helped....regen was a big help too.......any tips for Ulticima though?? not that im there yet, i mean i am.....but im not....i haven't fought her yet....but, she's all that i have left to do...any tips on how to beat her??? oh, and my Leon (or squall...i call him Leon) he's a lvl 100 and my other two, Zell and Quistis are in the 90s.....  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:11 pm
I'd say just walk right up to her and whip her a**.... that always works for me.  

Maluc_Fieri

8,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Seisoku Yami

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:32 pm
lol, ok then  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:13 pm
The only time you should have any trouble in that battle is when you fight Griever. His Shockwave Pulsar can be incredibly homosexual if he uses it.  

Tuanta Quiro Miancay

Seisoku Yami

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:08 am
lol....wait....I HAVE TO FIGHT GRIEVER????  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:19 am
HA! I've never had any trouble with him.... then again... the only enemy I really had any trouble with was Ultima and Omega weapon....

oh and for the record... DON'T FIGHT ULTIMA AT LEVEL 100! ... damn guy's damn near impossible.  

Maluc_Fieri

8,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Seisoku Yami

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:17 pm
oh, now u tell me...ALMOST ALL MY CAHRACTERS ARE LVL 100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well, excluding rinoa, selphie, and irvine......lol  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:22 pm
Attack Attack Attack!! Lol that's what I did. But I got stuck at that same part, too. I think it was because I didn't have all of the GFs yet and I was hella weak so I started my game all over lol.  

Yazyth

Maluc_Fieri

8,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:14 pm
Keep one of your characters at a low level so when you fight him you can put your lowest level character in to off-set the average level and therefore lower Ultima weapon's level. Hopefully it will be enough to lower his level to a point where he doesn't have 254 speed. (I think that's in the mid 70s though... which would mean you'd need a character around lv 50 or lower)  
Questions, Answers, and FAQs

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff