Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply THE ART EXCHANGE
Ukime's Art Shoppe (Furries, Anime, Avi's, Oc's, Ect.)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is the best form of art? (in your personal opinion)
  Art? Screw that!
  ANIME!!!
  Realism!
  Photography!
  Absract!
  Poetry!
  Stories!
View Results

Ukime Hakai Onmyoji

4,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:04 am
Hello! I'm an Artist for hire! I do Traditional works of art, then scan them and post them!

I WILL bargin with whoever chooses to hire me, so you can be assured of a reasonable price!

Price Ranges are as follows :

Sketch in Pencil :
100-300G

Inked with no color :
350-600G

Inked and Colored ( all Ink ) :
650-900G

Inked and Colored ( Inked with Colored Pencil coloring ) :
950-1200G

Non-inked all-Colored Pencil :
1250-1500G

BTW i can handle up to 4-5 commisions at any one time.

Completed orders : 2 out of 4 finished!

EDIT
Another part of the deal, as i have seen from other artists' posts (not stealing) Is that some people prefur headshots, or Busts, and others prefur whole body piccys. I can also do Couples, Groups and Chibi's as well.

I can't really say how much more it'd cost, but i know that for a bust it would lower the price and for whole body it'd be the regular price (no add no subtract) and Chibi's would account for how hard they were to peice together, but they too would drive the price down.

Couples:Now Couples would NOT double the price! The initial(first) Avi or person, depending, would be reguar price, and the second Avi or Person would be half price.

Groups:Now Groups on the other hand are much harder to peice together. I would consult with the employer(the one that's comissioning the art) and see how much a reasonable price would be.

Comics: Apparently i am also called on to do Comics! Anywho if you have a great idea and want me to illistrate it, I can Do it! (I'll have a reference soon) They can be simple sketch, Inked or inked and colored! Price on the coloring will depend on the amount of detail that is necessary, and I will bargin or haggle any price as long as it is fair.

Alright? Alrighty. Hope to meet your every Art needs soon!! ^_^

BTW you can find some art samples here on my Deviantart account :

Art Samples

Also as a special for the first three months of 2008, if you order one the second order is half off!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:52 pm
...but i like all mediums of art, that wasn't a great selection....you had a 'no art' option but no 'all art' one...  

littl3chocobo

ediboyo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:10 pm
littl3chocobo
...but i like all mediums of art, that wasn't a great selection....you had a 'no art' option but no 'all art' one...

lol i know :/ sniffle*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:24 pm
Do you have any particular prefrence for people odering? Some like a trade sent to them and then they start, others like a pm, and some like it to be only posted on the thread.  

8track

THE ART EXCHANGE

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff