Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Tropical Jungle (Art Forum)
Please Make My Digimon Real?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Could you make him real? Will you?
  Yes. No.
  No.
  Yes and Yes.
View Results

Dirty Dirty Shisno

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:06 pm
I need my digimon drawn and his name is Orbmon. Here is description of him from digi egg to mega.

The digi-egg is black with green red and blue very thin lines on it both vertically and horizontally. It hatches into Cubemon which looks like a black cube with thick silver lines for the edges and a red blue and green face off one of the screens as though it were a hologram. Cubemon digivolves into Orbmon which is just a black orb with a hologram face like cubemons and three floating shapes always around him. A triangle a square and a circle. Orbmon digivolves into Questimon who looks like a black&white body made of three pencils with a head that is Orbmon. The pencil tips are rainbow colored and he has a tail that is made of nine diamonds, each is a different color and two are black and white. Questimon Digivolves tooooo, Technomon who is an eyeless man with rectangular hands and feet has a big bulge on his back like the one on megakabuterimon. His head has three prongs on it facing three different directions. In the middle of the three prongs is a big circular gem. His hands and feet have three rectangular "fingers" and are white where the rest of him is black. The transfer from black to white is done with crisscrosses. Technomon digivolves to Illuowlmon who looks like a regular owl with three eyes. One in the forehead and the other two are where you would think. The face is seperated into three triangles one blue one green and one red. His body is black and white squares. Illuowlmon digivolves into Minotaurmon who looks like a minotaur with a visor going 360 degrees around his head. He's covered in thick constantly moving hair that is every color of the rainbow, white and black. He is very muscular. He has a hammer with three infinity signs combined. Two form an X and the other one goes straight through from top to bottom. The hammer is very very large in comparison to Minotaurmon and is colored black other than the infinity signs which are, *Crazy Enough* Red Blue And Green.

If anyone is willing to draw any of these forms for me I would be eternally grateful and would probably pay you. If you make them pixelized I would be even more grateful.

If anyone is curious they're all data type cubemon's attack is hologram flash which makes tons of him which run away in different directions. Orbmon uses Orb sheild which makes a force field all around him, Square saw which throws his square as a saw and triangle whip which hits the enemy with a whip of big triangles. Questimon uses rainbow sheild which prevents all harm to anybody as long as all three pencils are pointed at that person. He also uses ping of pain which makes any target suddenly be in incredible pain for a second and data drawing which actually makes new matter occur. Technomon attacks with rapid scissor with just him hitting the enemy with all four appendages. Rainbow cannon which fires an electroshocker type blast from his head and hologram hell which makes alot of him and then they all attack with rapid scissor or Rainbow cannon. Illuowlmon attacks with static wings which freezes everything in the area as long as Illuowlmon is still flapping his wings and around. Also, Guilty Gong which makes everyone go into a coma untill they deal with all their emotional baggage. Lastly with illusion king which makes any illusion possible while Illuowlmon either escapes or slams his body into his enemy/enemies. Minotaurmon attacks with infinite strike which is where he swings his hammer and a boom bubble like attack hits the enemy. Microfinity which creates infinite microscopic sheilds whereever he wants them and Infinite Sacrifice Beam which Instantly turns him and another digimon to egg form.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 12:56 pm
can you draw the digomon plz  

redblade0

Resi Chibi

7,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:04 am
Draw mine too!  
Tropical Jungle (Art Forum)

Manage Your Items