Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Cloverfield?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wikiphile

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:37 pm
I've seen the previews for Cloverfield and I'm very confused as to what is the main enemy in this movie! It's coming out this week, so I'm totally gonna see it.

If you know what's causing mayhem in the movie, please don't tell me, I'm gonna find out for myself.

I've heard that the actors didn't even know what was going on while filming, so you know either it's gonna be pretty cool or the writers were on a tight deadline or something.

I say it has something to do with Godzilla. My boyfriend says it's Voltron.

Share your opinions~.
X3

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:21 pm
You know what it is!? It's that huge dough boy from Ghostbusters! HaHa...j/k I don't know...that would be hilarious to see if someone would make that! I wouldn't watch the movie personally, it looks like it's going to be a let down at the end...hopefully not...let us know what you think after you watch it...and give us your verdict...oui ou non?  

morbid_beauty

mistress_hydro

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:50 pm
it would suck if the monster was not showned in the movie. just think, all that hype for nothing.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:34 am
mistress_hydro
it would suck if the monster was not showned in the movie. just think, all that hype for nothing.

I would LOVE if they didn't show it. I think for most of the movies where they keep the monster a secret then show it the monsters are usually a letdown. Like in Signs, the quick glances of the aliens were WAY scarier than when they showed it full body at the end of the film, then you could see how fake the CG looked.

If they do end up showing the Cloverfield monster I hope it shows that they really thought about the monster and worked hard to make it scary or interesting.  

Kenshin1387

darkjuggala

Beloved Werewolf

7,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:17 pm
i know what the monster already. go to the forum over this movie. theres a pic of it there so haha!!! ^.^  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:42 pm
All I have to say is that this movie sucked as*  

morbid_beauty

Ska Hippie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:01 am
Overall, it was a pretty good movie, IMO
4.5/5
76% on Rotten Tomatoes

The camera shots made me pretty mad throughout, and the ending (although completely expected) was annoying; but the monster is scarier than anything I've ever seen, and it's quite suspenseful.

3nodding

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:30 pm
the camera that was having a seizure made me wanna have a seizure xP...but yeah the ending of it was kinda stupid everybody was like "what .___." I started laughin on the inside XP....but chyeah it was okay...  

mibster

Dgirl91

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:57 pm
i canĀ“t wait to see it!!
i wanna know wth it is!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:32 pm
If you ask me they did a pretty good job with the movie. Some people complained that the felt sick because the camera moved to much, but I thought it was creative. And the Monster is pretty cool.  

emo_wolf_attack_13

rocksteadyandbebop

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:40 pm
i loved it. i know it wasnt a godzilla movie but it had that godzilla quality to it that i just love but from the point of view from the people. i loved it. a lot of people either loved it or hated it. i havnt heard anybody say it was just ok. i was one of those that just loved it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:02 am
The movie was great! The monster did look well thought out and they definitely didn't skimp on the graphics for it. Thanks JJ Abrams!  

Kenshin1387

T3h Movie World

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff