Graciously donated by Shino.
----

Tutorial

I. The First Keyword

For this demonstration I will pick Elegant as the First Keyword. Now here are the stats for the Keyword:

+----------------+-------+---------+---------+
| Area keyword | Level | Element | Map |
+----------------+-------+---------+---------+
| Elegant | 01 | Wind | Field |

Now look at the level. For this, the initial level for this area is 1, a very low level. Next is the Element, it is wind, this means that the enemies of the area will be of the Wind Element making it easier to figure out what spells to use. And lastly the map, it is the Field which is an area with grass, trees, and assorted hills.

II. The Second Keyword

The next Keyword I shall be using is Swift.

+----------------+----------------+---------+-----------------+
| Area keyword | Level Modifier | Element | Mission |
+----------------+----------------+---------+-----------------+
| Swift | +0 | Water | Symbol Fragment |

Now, notice there is different categories for the the Second Keyword. Look at the level modifier, this is when a level can increase when using a Second Keyword. This says +0, which means the initial level of the First Keyword will NOT increase.

Notice element is here again, all this does is add another Element to the mix, so now water is also an element that monsters may appear as. And then there's the mission, the missions are simple.

Symbol Fragment
Collect all the Symbols in the area to complete the mission and be able to enter the dungeon to go to the Beast Statue.

Kill the Boss
This speaks for itself. In this, you must defeat a boss monster that is about 3x tougher than a regular enemy.

III. The Third Keyword

For the third and final keyword, I will be selecting Two Wings.

+----------------+----------------+---------+----------------+
| Area keyword | Level Modifier | Element | Item Level |
+----------------+----------------+---------+----------------+
| Two Wings | +2 | Fire | +1 |

Now the level modifier for this specific Keyword is +2, so now the initial level went from 1 to 3. Fire has now been added to the mix as well, making it a multiple Element Field.

A new feature is now here, Item Level. This effects the rarity and quality of the items you receive from chests, so keeping this in mind, you could be the best treasure hunter ever!

IV. Putting It All Together

Let's put all that we've learned to make the Area name.

Δ Elegant Swift Two Wings

Congrats! You made your first area! So let's look at the Area's info.

Δ Elegant Swift Two Wings
Level: 3
Elements: Fire, Wind, Water
Mission: Symbol Fragment
Item Level: +1

Thanks for reading the tutorial...

Oh and...

Welcome to [The World]!