Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Digimon 2.5 Join please Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

is this a ripoff of somebody's else idea
  yes
  no
View Results

oreck01

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:32 pm
Its been 25 years since the digidestined defeated Malomyostimon and peace was running through the digital world...OR was it? A new kind of evil appeared in the digital world threatning both worlds. Gennai has decided that it is time for the next generation of digidestined to follow their parents footsteps. Will they be able to bring peace in the digital world or will it crumble by the forces of evil? blaugh Join in and find out!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:18 pm
ok, this rp was inspired by a site called devianart. Here's how this works, the children of 1st and 2nd season have been called in to save the digital world. We all have season 3 digivices that can also store digi-eggs. Try to make a tektek form of ure character that almost resembles ure parents or parent. But dont get crazy w/ it domokun .You will have a digimon just like ure parents but w/ a different personality. When telling about ure tell us who r u parents or parent so that way somebody be cousin , brother, or sister. There can be one evil digi-destined and i will pm for more info. no auto-hitting. have fun  

oreck01

oreck01

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:49 pm
gaia name: oreck01
name: chris ishida
parents: Matt ishida and Merilyn
Digivice color: silver blue
Partner ( 2 b encountered): Gabumon
appearance: User Image
Personality: lone-wolf like his dad when he was young. Plays guitar, rebellious, looks out for others especially his cousin or cousins

(this os the digivice we're using)
User Image
bio: chris always wandered when he'll get his partner just like his dad. He not that real connected w/ him since he is a astronaut, but they find time to talk. His mother works at a tv station with his grandpa. She is always protective of his him. Chris and tai kamiya's child r best friends just like him and his dad.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:11 am
gaia name: Alpine Dragon
name: Nena Izumi
parents: Izzy Izumi and Cathy
Digivice color: ren and green
Partner ( 2 b encountered): Tentomon
appearance:User Image
Personality: Sweet but very shy.  

Alpine Dragon

oreck01

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:03 am
sweatdrop I forgot about tell about the battles. OK WE DO not use cards(sorry but listen). Instead we're gonna b using someting called a Digital ring. This ring is in our digivices but we have do a certain action like since my dad is holder of freindship i would try to do something to protect my friends.I would like to use the guild's battle system but im not sure yet.

(ALDR THANX 4 JOining p.s. u have a holiday digivice?)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:35 pm
gaia name neo yoru13
name luke ishida
parrents tk ishida and kairi ishida
age 14
digivice blue and yellow
partner patamon
appearence
User Image  

king zetsu13

oreck01

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:53 pm
(ok luke since u picked 2 parents somebody could b ure brother or sister now do u mean kairi like form kh or kari from digimon?)

EVERYBODY COULD HAVE CHARACTERS UP TO 2 THATS ALL! domokun  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:53 pm
gaia name: dark-Angel kuronu
name: Kaichi

parents: Takaishi and Kari Ishida
Digivice color: White and green
Partner ( 2 b encountered): Lunamon
appearance:

User Image
User Image

Personality: Kaichi is a scholared kid who thinks his grades are more important then the football teams wins to losses. He has a normal sense of
humor and loves to talk.

bio: He was born as the second child to the second generation Ishida family. He has always despised the kids who picked on him and kids you tried to pick on his brother. He is in the 9th grade and top of his class. Most of his teachers think he is to get valedictorian.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

name: Amaru Daisuke
parents: Motomiya Daisuke and other random girl he met in a subway station. (lol)
Digivice color: red and silver
Partner ( 2 b encountered): Kotemon
appearance:

User Image
User Image

Personality: Outgoing and assertive. He is not afraid to speak his mind and won't give up until defeat is certain.

bio: Amaru's father was said to be a great warrior in another universe. Amaru always wanted to go to that world and see it himself. His father always told him stories about it and said that maybe one day he could have a partner. Amaru is now in the 9th grade, still believing that he can go to that world.  

l - Bleak - l

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:50 pm
oreck01
(ok luke since u picked 2 parents somebody could b ure brother or sister now do u mean kairi like form kh or kari from digimon?)

EVERYBODY COULD HAVE CHARACTERS UP TO 2 THATS ALL! domokun

kari from digimon lol when i posted this my bro goes aww what about davis and then im like
quote myself
tk and kari love eatchother and davis needs to get a life and stop fantasizeing over her she loves tk lol  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:51 pm
dark-Angel Kuronu

appearance:

User Image
User Image

Personality: Kaichi is a scholared kid who thinks his grades are more important then the football teams wins to losses. He has a normal sense of
humor and loves to talk.

bio: He was born as the second child to the second generation Ishida family. He has always despised the kids who picked on him and kids you tried to pick on his brother. He is in the 9th grade and top of his class. Most of his teachers think he is to get valedictorian.

parents: Motomiya Daisuke
Partner ( 2 b encountered): V-mon
appearance:

User Image
User Image

Personality: Outgoing and assertive. He is not afraid to speak his mind and won't give up until defeat is certain.

bio: Amaru's father was said to be a great warrior in another universe. Amaru always wanted to go to that world and see it himself. His father always told him stories about it and said that maybe one day he could have a partner. Amaru is now in the 9th grade, still believing that he can go to that world.

hey are we twins because we are the same age lol  

king zetsu13

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:10 pm
ok im makeing another one all of us except that girl are pretty mutch related
lol

gaia name neo yoru13
name anna kamiya
parrents tai and sora kamiya
age 13
digivice pink and red
partner agumon
appearence
User Image

kool  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:11 pm
can we start soon  

king zetsu13

oreck01

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:25 pm
blaugh Begin rp  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:14 pm
((it's not holiday digivice, it just colors that go good with her.))

"wow that's weird, what does this meen?" Nena asked herself outloud. She was sitting in the court yard of her school looking at the laptop her dad had given her. A symbol was flashing on the screan, it a rainbow colored D with a wave of pixles flouting though it. "how weird, I wonder what it means."  

Alpine Dragon

l - Bleak - l

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:01 pm
neo yoru13
dark-Angel Kuronu

appearance:

User Image
User Image

humor and loves to talk.

parents: Motomiya Daisuke
Partner ( 2 b encountered): V-mon
appearance:

User Image
User Image

hey are we twins because we are the same age lol

I'll change it so that you're older..... I like it better that way...  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games