Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Digimon 2.5 Join please Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

is this a ripoff of somebody's else idea
  yes
  no
View Results

oreck01

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:03 pm
(ure the bad guy turned to good of couurse!)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:33 pm
Arin woke up sitting against a wall in a dimly lit alley. He opened his backpack and found terriermon still dozing off. He flicked terriermon in the forehead, "Terriermon, get your lazy but up. It's time for breakfast." Arin took out his wallet and flipped through the number of bills he stole from his parents before he ran away. He took out a ten dollar bill and bought some meatbuns. He tossed a meatbun in his backpack and heard terriermon ravenously chomp into the meatbun. Arin whispered, "If you make a mess in my backpack, you're not eating for a week."  

Ceon13

Alpine Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:47 pm
Izzy took the phone. "I've never seen this before." He said then pressed a few buttons and the phone started to glow. "what the... it's a digivice. How strange, it looks like you kids are the new digidestions." He said, handing back the phone. "anyone else get this sign?" He asked. "oh Kaichi and I did, daddy!" Nena said, letting go of Tentomon and giving him her laptop. He took it and went over to look at Kaichi's laptop also. "this should do it." Izzy said as he typed in some things and the screens started to glow, a digivice coming out of each one. "there you go, looks like you need partners now." He said as the digivices went to the kids. "wow dad, really??" Nena said, shocked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:23 pm
User Image"It still bug, besides i got to stop.Blue BLaster!G launched out blue fire to dokaguremon's web that made it fall."He seems to be a little mad."Chris ran around the spider, trying to distract it."RAAAAGH!! YOU SHALL BE DEVOURED!" mad Hey ugly! Over here!" Keep at it kid!Blue blaster G fired another blue fire @ the spider, but the spider shot out at G and was about to step on him." eek Oh no!" Chris ran up to G and pushed him out of the way." Chris you saved surprised me. uh, uh, I WONT get into that situation again" G was to proud too say thanks." rolleyes Ure welcome. Huh whats up w/ my digivice?" A ring came out of the digivice and floated to G."WHOA, lets see whats this for."Light surrounded G.Gabumon digivolve to...Garurumon!  

oreck01

Alpine Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:34 pm
A small ball of light came out of Nena's digivice, then it reformed into a blue Motimon(sp?). "hi Nena, I'm Click the motimon." It said, leaning agenst her leg. "wow, look Tentomon. It's a Motimon, your in-training form." Izzy said, looking at the digimon leaning agenst his daughter's leg. "why are you here, little guy?" Nena asked it, as she pulled it into a hug. "I'm your partner now, also your friends in truble." Nena looked at it shocked. "who? Chris?" Click nodded. Nena turned to her friends. "we gotta go help him." She told them. "be careful, digimon are powerful and can be mean." Izzy said, as he rubbed the head of his daughter's partner.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:09 pm
lukes cell phone began to glow and became a digivice and a patamon apeared
"digimon are real this is amazing i guess i should have paid attention to the storys a whole lot more," luke said laughing

annas cell phone did the same thing as a agumon appeared "awesome a agumon yay," anna said going to agumon and hugging it  

king zetsu13

Alpine Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:10 am
Click started to glow lituraly as Izzy petted him. "Motimon, digivolve to Tentomon. Good, now let's go help your friend." Click said, pulling Nena out the door by her sleeve. "ok, bye daddy." Nena waved to her father as she ran out the door. Izzy turned to the other's. " I'll send Tentomon back to the digital world with a message to the others." He said, logging tentomon on the internet. "you kids better go help, ther might be truble."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:19 pm
(lol you said send tentomon back to digital world with a massage you spelled is wrong you ment message and massage is when you give some one a neck rub or something like that)

"i will go help with patamon," luke said running with patamon out the door
"and i will go with agumon," anna said with agumon folowing luke  

king zetsu13

Alpine Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:29 pm
((yeah, I noticed that. I was in a hurry, like always it seems.))
((weird.. I almost just wrote Nenamon 0.o))

Nena was almost to the park. "Chris, where are you!?!" She yelled as she fallowed Click to the battle.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:40 pm
"hey nena wait up," luke said with anna and there digimon trying to catch up  

king zetsu13

oreck01

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:28 am
"Howling Blaster!!" Garurumon jumped and blasted out stronger blue flames. Dokugeramon screamed in pain." razz Yeah, keep goin at it!" Chris stood there in amazement as this was first digimon battle."One more! Howling blasterGarurumon launched another blue flame causing the spider to become data."NOOOOO!THE MASTER SHALL LIVE ON!! G de-digivolved to his rookie form. Chris ran up to G." biggrin That was awesome! so you still want to be my partner?"Chris put his hand and G put his paw and gave a nod 3nodding ."Partners."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:01 am
Nena came running with Click, "chris, what the hell were you thinking?? Don't run off like that." She panted, trying chatch her. "yes, they were very worried about you." Click said, hovering by Nena's head.  

Alpine Dragon

oreck01

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:56 am
"First off, who's the bug? Secondly I took off because I was upset. and Thirldy meet my partner...G" Chris showed Nena his partner."How ya doin, toots? G gave cool a cool smile. question Is he trying to hit on a human?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:10 pm
"um... Hi G." Nena just looked at him kinda weird. "buzz off, Gobby." Click said, charging an attck in his wings. "it's ok Click, this is Click the Tentomon. He's my partner." She said smiling sweetly as she petted his head.  

Alpine Dragon

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:30 am
luke and patamon finally caught up "hey chris that was awesome cousin and me and anna got partners to," luke said showing off patamon and also looking at a very distracted anna

"hey anna whats wrong," luke asked a little worried because she would normally be happy right now

"its nothing really i was just thinking about my brother arin he ran away taking alot of our money and mom and dad are really woried about him he has beed gone for a while," anna said woried and a little angry at her brother

"its ok i have a feeling we will find him soon anyway we are all cousins so we should help find him right," luke said looking at chris  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games