Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Bridge to Terabithia

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Love it, Hate it?
  Love
  Hate
View Results

Du Freohr Skulblaka

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:08 am
From Director Gabor Csupo, presented by Walt Disney Pictures and Walden Media comes the heart-warming and exhilarating story of a boy named Jess Aarons (Josh Hutcherson) and his best friend, Leslie Burke (Annasophia Robb).

When Leslie Burke moves in next door to Jess Aarons, the two hit it off pretty well. The two head into the forest to find a swing rope that leads them across the creek. Leslie tells Jess to open his mind and helps him enter the magical kingdom they rule together, Terabithia.

To me this was a great movie, full of friendship, adventure, tears and laughter. The actors were believeable and Robb's character inspired me, with the way she acted it was like real life and she was telling everyone to open their minds! A great story, great directing and once again BRILLIANT acting.

Out of five stars I give this a solid 3/5!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:26 pm
User Image

yes, i cryed at the end

Pwnd in the arse

Speedira

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:06 pm
I liked it :3 although..it was kinda sad too ;_;  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:18 pm
*SPOILERS!!!! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!!****

I liked it, but in my opinion, the ending was weak. In the beginning, they were talking about a "Dark Master" and how they had to free the Terabithians. After the death of Leslie, Aaron goes back to Terabithia with Maybelle and all of the Terabithians are happy and content. What happened to the Dark Master and the captives? That's what I want to know.  

egginaframe

_Chi_Chan_94_

Tipsy Millionaire

8,650 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:37 pm
um srry to say i didnt like it. the begging was ok. but when the girl died i was like wtf. she shouldnt of died that soon into the movie. it was like they go to the secret place 2ce then she dies. plus falling into a lake and bumping there head on a rock sounds a bit to like...i dono not normal a person can live from that. if it was out of water i could understand. but into the water you slow down kinda so how could she hit her head that hard that could possibly kill her. so yea. the only good thing i got out of the movie is that my brother (younger then me) cried when the girl died. it was funny. xD i no im a bad sister but i mean it was my first time seeing him cry for a movie. and i mean at the part where the girl died too which i once again thought was stupid. haha good memoryz. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:06 pm
this movie made me cry.... it was pretty touching.  

Lachie

RenHayakawa

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:26 pm
It depressed me. And the oint where Leslie died, she hit her head, blacked out, and drowned. How is that unrealistic? It could happen.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:52 pm
I really liked it. It was better than the book.
I love the girl that plays Leslie.

bellazure

Big Duck

shiya637

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:10 pm
it was sad at the end but i think the movie could've been better  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:26 am
It was a really respectful updating of the book; I loved it.  

Niran_Betta_Fish

Swashbuckling Man-Lover

37,190 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Waffles! 25
T3h Movie World

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items