Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
avatar rp Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:35 am
ang ended the war and married katara and lived a great and happy life and it was only when he died that a new breed of benders from a difrent planet started a new war against them the air bender are back from extinction and the was has been going on for 64 years and the new avatar was born into the earth benders his name is luke and with some help maybe luke could end this war against the mind benders

and the mind benders will do anything to get the avatar power and they think they have found away to steal it and make there race the most powerful

i am luke
you could be any type of bender and even a good mind bender you can be evil and suport the mind benders its your choice

gaia name
character name
your tribe (air nomads, water tribe, fire nation, mind benders earth colony)
side (good or evil)
personality
appearence

gaia name neo yoru13
character name luke
age 14
your tribe avatar but only knows earth bending
side good
personaslity silly and luvs to use his bending for fun but very protective over his friend
appearence http://tn3-1.deviantart.com/fs4/300W/i/2004/207/2/2/Reno_FF.jpg

and you could be evil then turn good like zuko awesome i want twist  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:47 pm
gaia name: Zero Slater
character name: Leeong Ghuo (Lee for short)
tribe: Fire nation
side: good
personality: Lee is a hard worker and is a great fire bender, He loves to relax and just take things easy compared to most fire benders he to laid back.
appearence:User Image  

Zero slater

Zero slater

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:49 pm
((oh yeah I can already kinda guess what a mind bender is but just to be sure can i get a definion.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:18 pm
ok a mind bender is a alien with ether green or purple skin but beside that they look like a human they can move things with there mind and if there really good they can make force fields lol  

king zetsu13

oreck01

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:36 pm
(i shall join this)

gaia name: oreck01
character name: hiyo minzimoto
tribe: Water tribe
side: good
Personality: Hiyo is can be considered stern to some people, but he is nice guy deep down. He is really likes to read and is pretty good w/ ice.
appearance:User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:23 am
lol we can start i guess and more will come in time i hope  

king zetsu13

Ginmarui

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:22 pm
Gaia Name: Nana7-ki
Character Name: Ayaka Nishidake (Aya for short)
Tribe: Air nomads
Side: Good
Personality: Sweet and shy but she is very Stubborn and will not quit without a fight and can be very lazy at times
Appearance:User Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:28 pm
luke had desided that he wanted to learn the other elements his own way and do it with people he like so he sets out to find someone who he wants to teach him out to bend

luke at the moment is asleep under a tree in the fire nation

(i think you 3 should already know each other and yall find me and we get introuble with some mind benders)  

king zetsu13

Zero slater

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:26 am
Lee is seen walking down a pathed road i the fire nation. "Where are those two, ehh more free time for me" he keeps walking

(thats find with me as long as the other two are cool with it)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:45 am
lol kool
luke wakes up still verry tired and gets up just to fall over again infront of a guy
luke was kinda sick and was passed out  

king zetsu13

Zero slater

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:16 pm
"What is this, he's out" Lee pics up the stranger and wals down the road he was on till they reach a med sized hous. He takes the stranger in side and lays him on a soft cot and out a blank over him, then goes up some stairs.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:19 pm
luke wakes up a little dazzed and now freaked out when he get his barrings and sees hes not under a tree but in a house "oh crap where am i, maybe i was kid knapped, hey im the avatar i cant be kidnapped augh," luke said screaming and freaking out  

king zetsu13

Zero slater

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:56 pm
Lee comes down the stairs "Avatar what"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:47 pm
"you are not captured. You were passed out remember?" Hiyo sat next to the stranger in a chair while reading a book.  

oreck01

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:25 pm
"ok hew for a second i thought i was taken by the mind benders," luke said laughing getting up

"hey are you 2 benders," luke said curious  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games