Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Insane Asylum RP!!!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Conbryo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:05 pm
Yep, you guessed it. The deal with this one is, you're a loony in an insane asylum. You can also be a guard, because we need those two. Don't care if you're literate or illiterate, just make it legible!
RULES:
Duh, look at the roleplay rules for the guild...
Also, you CAN HAVE WEAPONS!!! But only as the loony sees it: such as,
Ben stabs the guard in the back with his pocket knife (the knife was actually a spoon) and is amazed when there is no effect!!!
No actual weapons, tho...only spoons and pillows and stuff that the loonies think are weapons.
I'll add crap as I go along, but knock yourselves out, guys...just post a profile that looks like this:

Name:
Mental Issue (or specialization for guards):
Bio:
Appearance:
Weapon:
Other:

There we go.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:01 pm
Name: Kiki
Mental Issue (or specialization for guards): vocies and premanitions
Bio: when i stated talking to my self and saying people i didn't even know were gona die and saying when where and how they would die
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Weapon: vocies and shouting at self- giving details on how someone will die and makeing people puck cuz of how horrific it is
Other: i have a teddy named Paco and he is my best friend  

Taria180

Conbryo

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:47 pm
Name: Pip
Mental Issue (or specialization for guards): Is afraid of gravity and believes the giant moths are out to get her
Bio: Pip was a genius with a lot of promise, until she decided to start trying to unlock her unconscious so she could have increased mental power. The result drove her completely mad, and although she's still quite sharp, she is...well, completely mad.
Appearance: spiky black hair but always wears an anti-bite mask: not because she might bite people, but because she doesn't want the moths to EAT HER FACE OFF
Weapon: Chainsaw (actually a pillow)
Other: Is a BRILLIANT violin player  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:19 pm
i sit on my bed and seem to be haveing an indeth conersation with my self and Paco as i suddelnly start cring and screaming!!  

Taria180

HisNekoNeko

Tipsy Kitten

23,400 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:44 pm
Name: Yuffie
Mental Issue (or specialization for guards): throws things around spontaniously while screaming 'UTA' then falls over twitching but gets up a minute later as if nothing happened.
Bio: A young girl that fell off a horse was stepped on. She was fine until she saw her reflecetion in a mirror.
Appearance: Long black hair and pale skin with bruises from throwing things at herself
Weapon: anything within reach
Other: she flicking people's noses, and NEVER show her a mirror, ignore her muttering of death and ending of the world  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:53 pm
after a few minutes i straten up and contine to talk to pace who i tell of some horrific deaths  

Taria180

HisNekoNeko

Tipsy Kitten

23,400 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:48 am
*walks in circles* UTA!!!!!!! *throws things everywhere*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:01 pm
*stares intently at her* paco who is that . . . . . . you don't know eather . . . . . should i ask? . . . .. . .you think so? . . . . Hey you who are you?  

Taria180

HisNekoNeko

Tipsy Kitten

23,400 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:06 am
*falls over twitching*

*gets up* Hmmm? OH! Why I am Yuffie! *comes up and flicks your nose* Nice to meet you ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:06 pm
oh hello Yuffie im Kiki and this is Paco (p.s. anyone kept in the insane isilem can here Paco he has a spirts of twin boy's in him) *paco: hello we are paco*  

Taria180

HisNekoNeko

Tipsy Kitten

23,400 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:31 pm
KAWAII *pokes pacos belli*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:43 pm
*paco giggles* they are my baby brouthers i knew they were going to die so i made sure that i got them into my favroret stuffed animal but everyone thought i killed them so here i am . . . (paco: we still love you bid sis)  

Taria180

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:48 am
Name: Suki
Mental Issue (or specialization for guards): Hallucinates, likes to loudly sing random violent songs, has been known to kill people/go on a rampage for no reason
Bio: When she was 3 she had gotten nearly killed by a pack of mad dogs and it drove her to insanity
Appearance: Long silver hair, left eye is green right is gold, huge scar on right forearm, all kinds of scars on left am with a crescent moon with a star in the middle of it tattooed on her left shoulder and a black triple spike tattooed on her right
Weapon: Anything, even a leaf or a twig
Other: She absolutely loves to sing and play her favorite songs on her guitar  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:59 am
Will you still hold me when you see what i have done? Will you still kiss me the same when you taste my last victim's blood? So crimson and red, I feel it flowing from your lips.. My heart is dead and so are you! Jus live and breathe and try not to die again...... *Is curled up in a dark corner, for once actually singing quietly to myself.*  

XSuki_MikaX

HisNekoNeko

Tipsy Kitten

23,400 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:22 am
*starts poking Suki*

hi im Yuffie  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]