Omg, my friend is a traitor~! D<

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

whateverbloatswiththeboat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:54 am
Yep...you heard me.

Well: here's something about me and her: we used to be desk-mates, but now she's at a school for rich kids and stuff... we realised that we had a lot of things in common in the 6th grade, but we had several fights...Once she called me a lesbian because i was watching a yuri anime. That was uber rude~!

And now, here's why I think she's a traitor. 2 weeks after the new year was comming, I invited her to my place and she said:"ALRIGHT~!". Just to be sure, I asked a friend of ours if she's going to make a party at her place this year too and she said: no. Okay, so, 1 week after my party I asked my friend if she's still comming and she told me that the girl i asked about her party invited her...And this sounded peculiar to me.

After the party we went out. She told me that...that girl who she went to started to invent things about me and my online friend and stuff,and of course I felt awfull...

Today I found out from another friend that SHE ACTUALLY STARTED IT! Now I feel awfull...and I dunno what to do. I thought we were close friends...How could she do that to me?Oh, and blaming someone else...*confused* gonk

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:56 am
User Image
That is so awful! I actually am anrgy for what she did to you! A true friend would never do something like that. A friend would never want to hurt you like that! It is not my job to decide what you do about your friendship, because I'm not here to make the decision. But please, enough is enough. If you really feel hurt and confused because of her you should think about yourself first! Do you know is there a reason why she would do such things to you? I know and probably all of the girls in this guild know how you feel. I've gone through this same thing too and I finally got off the problems when I found new friends. But if you really really really want to be her friend, then you should talk to her and ask what's wrong. I can't believe that you'd done anything so there must be some other reason. Hang in there! I am sure that everything's going to be fine in a way or another smile
User Image

Mirmei

Red_Poison_Ivy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:22 pm
I dont know what really to tell her just call her a b***h and get on with you life i mean it way tooo short to be putting up with someone elses crap. i think that you should speak you mind and just know that you above all that stupid s**t, one day we'll all grow up and hopefully someday when she becomes more mature you can have her as a friend again but if she cant accept you for who you are and what you stand for then you really dont need someone like that in your life, really...

Need someone to talk to, im always here ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:10 pm
Thank you so much TT^TT I don't quite want to be friends with her...But she knows a few of my secrets, and if I tell hers, then mne will be discovered too. I mean, I don't quite like doing that to a person who used to be a friend of mine...And she always finds things like:"You haven't come to my place last year when..." when I want to invite her somewhere. But when she wanted to go to the mall for lunch or seraching for albums and books, I go with her. Last year was last year. This is what she doesn't get. I might not have a lot of guts to tell her that she's an awfull person, but I guess I will tell her that i have to go somewhere with mom or sis or dad when she wants us to go out...Even though it won't work for a long time. T crying T

die kleine Fee

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:04 pm
Having a lot in common with someone never makes you really close friends. x_x;; Sounds to me like you just need to ignore her. It seems like all she´s doing is saying things about you to either make herself feel better or hide things about herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:28 pm
I think so...I mean, she looked so happy and excited when she wanted to go out...I mean, I never trusted my class~mates.Ok, only a few, but she was friendly with me and everybody else.

But I don't think that this story was made up. I was a bit suspicios about her for a few times...U_U

die kleine Fee

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:35 am
Yeah... well it turns out like that sometime. sweatdrop But oh well, what can you do? She´s turned out to not be as worth while as you once thought, so I wouldn´t worry about her. As long as you and your friends all know that what she´s been saying about you is false, that´s all that should matter. People can say some nasty things, mostly in order to make themselves feel better.. so she´s just a pitiful excuse for a meat bag of a person. x3  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:51 am
Hm...i guess you're right...maybe if I won't pay attention to her, it will work. *bows* thank you ^___^

I hope she won't be suspicios or something...

die kleine Fee

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:06 am
Who cares if she's suspicious? She's not worth your thoughts or efforts. It sounds like she's just a big bully, and if that's so.. then if you ignore her, she'll soon grow tired of her own efforts and give up and leave you alone.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:51 am
User Image

Quest thread

don't pay her any attention, she is not worth it >.>

Get free art!

User Image  

Ayakashi-sama

Desirable Sex Symbol

4,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Chezmerelda

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:00 am
I wouldn't give her the time of day. You know the truth and thats all that matters heart  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:27 pm
i kno how that feels, horrible rite? u trusted her and she's bakfiring. i've been through that once but ever since then i forgot and forgave her and i got over in like two days. I never really spoke to her for a long time but now i get on with my life cuz you can't go bak to the past can u? just move on and whatever rite?  

aphroditeluvsu

It's A Girl Thing!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff